Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Donna Again

"Giving her a free pass for a quickie, or longer"

63
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

" He called again," she said when I answered her call. The "he" in that sentence was a guy named John, who Donna met a few years ago at a club in town. She was told by her friends that he had a big dick and knew how to use it. She found that out for herself and related the details of their couplings to me on numerous occasions and it always made my dick hard. Today was no exception, she had called earlier and told me that John had called and my dick got hard immediately. I have seen this guy also but we never interacted together as we have with numerous other men.

A brief history may help you understand. We had talked about his dick many times during sex and one playful and adventurous weekend, Donna and I came up with a plan to lure him over and I would hide in the closet and watch. The plan was that she would call him and reminisce about the times he fucked her and she would mention that she regretted never drinking his cum. She told him that her husband would be gone for a few hours and if he could come right now they could do it. He jumped on the chance and said he would be there in twenty minutes or so.

We had been fucking all morning and she was freshly aroused from her seductive conversation with him and whispered to me, "I want him to fuck me before I drink his cum." This request caused me to become hard again too and we agreed that she should be completely naked when she answered the door to send the message that she was his to use as he pleased. She brushed her hair and put lipstick on so it wouldn't be obvious that she has been fucked already.

She presented herself to me and said. "How do I look?" She was gorgeous, of course, and we picked a spot for her to lead him to so I could have a good view of her sucking his cock. We picked a spot right outside the closet door, which would be slightly cracked, that was perfect. The doorbell rang and she kissed me and ran to the door as I secreted myself in my voyeur spot, naked and aroused.

They must have spent a little time kissing by the front door but finally, she led him to the designated spot in the bedroom. He was wearing workout shorts and a t-shirt and flip-flops. He pulled his t-shirt off and she was on her knees pulling his shorts down and that big thing of his jumped out and it was a sight to see. He had an athletic body and was very hairy between his legs with a huge set of balls and a beautiful long and thick cock. I had to guess the length but as she was pumping it with her hand, I would guess longer than ten inches and very thick and veined. When he stepped out of his shorts, I could smell his man musk from my spot in the closet. She was sucking his dick on her knees and he was moaning and she stopped and looked up at him and said, "I want to fuck before I drink it."

He didn't respond and just twisted his fingers in her hair and forced his dick back into her mouth, she got the message and her head began bobbing up and down again. When she had serviced his dick to his satisfaction, he pulled her up from her knees, led her to the foot of the bed and pushed her down and put his dick in her, and began to pound her doggy style. I was disappointed to be unable to see her face but I could hear her moans as he vigorously fucked her. I did have a great view of his thick muscular ass as he tightened his ass cheeks with each deep thrust. His huge balls were smacking against her thighs and may have even slapped her clit a few times.

I saw his balls draw up and I knew he was close and sure enough, he pulled out and Donna fell to her knees and he said, "Open your mouth." and began to pump that big thing of his, and thick ropes of cum shot out and the first shot hit her chin and the second went in her mouth as she closed her mouth over the head and began to bob up and down while swallowing. After he finished she pulled his dick out and milked it and licked it clean.

She was breathless and still on her knees when he threw his clothes back on and kissed her on top of the head and said, "I'll call you" and let himself out.

I heard the front door slam and I emerged from the closet and walked to the front door naked with my hard dick swinging in front of me and locked the door. I went back to the bedroom and Donna had picked herself up and was seated at the foot of the bed. I pulled her to her feet and licked his cum off her face and she sucked it from my tongue. "He tastes pretty good, doesn't he?"

She smiled and nodded her head vigorously and we shared a kiss and I said, "He doesn't say much does he?"

She shook her head and I said, "That huge dick does all the talking for him"

We crawled onto the bed and she giggled as she lay back and spread her legs. I noticed her perfect little hole was stretched and I said, "That made me a little jealous when I saw you on your knees with that big dick in your mouth, I wanted to lick it clean after he shot off." She laughed and we made animal love for the next hour.

This brings us back to the present and the phone call. Donna was the receptionist for a local public service agency and was the only female there and it was Friday afternoon. She whispered to me, "He asked me to come over for a quickie, he said he has a game at six." He worked for Parks and Recreation and it was softball season, which conjured up the memory of his balls as he fucked Donna but I was jarred out of my reverie by her next statement.

"This is the third time he's called and he's practically begging."

She continued, "He said he just got out of the shower and he's sitting on his couch naked." Her voice had that tell-tale huskiness that signaled that she was aroused.

I asked the question that I already knew the answer to, "Do you want to go?"

She responded. "Only if you want me to."

"Ok, yes go but there are conditions. See if you can leave early, that will give you more fucking and dick sucking time"

I heard a low moan over the phone after that and I continued, "Go to the bathroom and take off your pantyhose and bra so when he takes your dress off, you will be naked and ready."

She whispered excitedly, "I'll go see if I can leave now."

I interjected. "Good, I want all the details and be home by 6:00."

She said, "OK, I love you." and hung up.

I was swimming laps in our pool and I looked at the clock and saw that it was after five and wondered if she was sucking his dick or getting rammed with that big thing. I stopped in the shallow end and lightly stroked my dick. I thought about using my tongue in her with her legs pushed wide open and tasting his cum again.

He was swimming laps and resting and noticed it was after 6:30 and began to worry a bit. He pulled himself out of the pool and stood there naked and toweled off. He checked his phone for a text and saw none, He wrapped the towel around his neck, and just as he walked toward the patio door, the front door opened.

VioletBeckham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletBeckham

Donna came in looking rumpled. Her hair was mussed and lipstick was smeared and her dress was wrinkled as though it had been thrown on the floor somewhere. I walked in and locked the door behind me and said, "You're late."

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him and he thought he could taste his dick. "The game got canceled," she said as I pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it on the couch.

"I told you to be home by 6:00."

She pouted and said, "I tried to leave but he wouldn't let me."

"I'll bet you tried," he said sarcastically. He spun her around and smacked her tight ass three or four times with the palm of his hand as she danced and squealed.

"I've been sitting here stroking a hard-on and waiting for those details. Get back to the bedroom."

He followed her back and watched her pink ass cheeks as they bounced.

She went straight to the bed and got on it and spread her legs wide with her hands behind her knees. He fluffed up her pillow and made her comfortable. He assumed a position on his knees between her legs and stroked his dick. She was glistening and her outer lips looked puffy and she was stretched by that thick thing of his.

"How many times did he fuck you?"

She idly ran her finger up and down her clit and said, "Three"

I was amazed at that number and said, "Three!"

She said. "He has amazing powers of recuperation, I think another girl was going to his house when I left. I pulled down to the cul-de-sac to turn around and when I came back by his house, she was getting out of the car and walking up to his door."

He saw a thick white puddle building up and begin to run down her ass crack and he licked it up and tongued her hole a few times, she moaned and grabbed his head and held it tight against her and she shuddered and relaxed.

"That was a close call with that girl, that would have been awkward for her to walk in while he was fucking you. Do you think he fucked her too?"

"I'm sure he did, he walked me to the door naked and his dick was already getting hard again." She put her arms behind her head and wondered whimsically, "I wonder how many times he will fuck her?"

I gently licked and sucked her clit and she moaned out loud, "You're not jealous are you?"

She sat up and kissed me and said, "No, but I just love that big dick and it's only natural to wonder how many times he could use it on me."

"OK, give me the details about tonight and we'll put our heads together and see what it will take to get you overnight at his place one night."

She kissed me dreamily and said, "I wish you could join us but he's not into that."

I kissed her again and said, "I think we can spare one night for you, maybe we can find another big dick that we can share."

"That's a deal," she said as she lay back and opened her legs invitingly.

She grabbed my dick and stroked it and placed it against her hole and I slowly slid it in. I stroked it a few times and said, "Tell me about tonight."

She began, "I went to his house and knocked and he yelled for me to come in and I opened the door and he was naked and sitting on his couch facing me and stroking his dick.

I kissed her ear and asked, "Was it hard already?"

She responded, "God yes!" I began to stroke her faster and she had her first orgasm.

"He ordered me to strip and I pulled my dress off and dropped it on the floor. He spread his legs and told me to come over there."

'God, you are so sexy!" I whispered in her ear as I thrust in her faster.

She continued in a husky voice, "He put me on my knees and made me suck his dick for a while. Then he made me climb on his dick, and then he stood up and fucked me hard standing up until he shot off in me."

We kissed and I stroked her gently and deeply and she came again. "Go on," I whispered in her ear.

"He took me in the bedroom and he ordered me to the bed and we sat and smoked a part of a joint." Then after we lay there for a bit and I played with his dick, he got up and told me he had to piss."

She kissed me and then said, "He made me go with him and hold his dick while he pissed and after he finished, he made me shake it and lick the head of it"

"That's crazy, but I kind of like it."

She said, "He liked it too because his dick was hard again by the time we got to the bed"

"Did you taste any of his piss?"

"It was a little wet, it just tasted salty like his cum."

We pondered this as I held her and slowly stroked her deeply and she had a slow moaning orgasm.

She continued unprompted, "We got into a 69 position on the bed and I sucked his dick while he tongued me. I came while he fucked me the first time and again while he was licking and tonguing me"

"Damn, that's hot, baby"

"I got on top of him and rode him until I almost couldn't stand it and he shot off in me while I was coming."

We changed position slightly and I achieved greater penetration. I was very close to shooting my load but I wanted to hear it all. "So that's two times, tell me the rest," I whispered in her ear.

"You know how I am after a good come." I was limp as a dishrag and that's when he got the call that the game had been canceled. He walked to the kitchen to take the call and I saw the time and started to get up but I was moving slowly."

We continued to fuck with a slow, deep rhythm and she continued, "I saw it was close to 6:00 and I got up off the bed and I could hear him hang up the phone and when he walked back in the bedroom, his dick was hard again!"

Her voice was deep and husky again and I knew she would have a massive orgasm when I fucked her fast and hard but I let her finish.

"I told him I had to leave but he told me I couldn't leave until he shot off one more time and I could have it in my pussy or my mouth"

"Poor baby," I said to her, "Which one did you pick?"

"My mouth, I wanted to taste his cum again." "He put me on my knees and made me suck his balls first, then I had to rim him and then just serviced that big dick until he came and I drank it all. I am amazed at how much cum he produces because there was almost as much as the first time he fucked me."

"That's hot that you rimmed him but as far as the cum goes, a huge pair of balls like he has is bound to produce a lot of cum. He may be cumming right now, for all we know."

That last statement made her thrust her hips toward me and it unleashed the hard fuck that she needed and she had a massive orgasm as I pounded her and emptied my balls into her.

We spooned together and before we went to sleep, I whispered in her ear. "I'll bet he fucks you ten times when you spend the night." She smiled and ground her ass against me as we drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments