Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Used Me

"John's relaxing vacation turns into a cuckold adventure"

22
7 Comments 7
12.6k Views 12.6k
6.7k words 6.7k words

I wanted and needed a vacation.  

Finally, after months of planning, I was relaxing at cruising altitude en route to a little piece of paradise.

After the plane landed in Ft. Myers, I retrieved my luggage from the baggage claim, then headed to pick up my rental car.

The Florida sunshine kissed my bald head as I drove with the roof open.  I love the heat, not because I am a firefighter, but, because it soothes and relaxes me.

I inhaled the salty air deeply as I crossed the causeway bridging the mainland to Sanibel Island.  I knew it wouldn’t be long until I checked in to the Roosevelt cottage at the ‘Tween Waters Resort on Captiva Island.

The sun was about two hands high over the horizon when I stepped out of the cottage and looked at the water.  The morning was beautiful.  No cloud in the sky, the water emerald blue, and the sun browning my skin as I viewed the scenery.  I couldn’t ask for a better vacation.

Well, actually I could.  It would be better to experience this view with someone next to me, holding my hand, or with my arm around her waist.  But, I was standing here alone and I was not going to let the past dampen my vacation.

After donning my swim trunks, flip flops, and t-shirt, I walked to the beach in order to officially begin my week of doing nothing but relaxing.

A few people were looking for shells as I made my way to the water’s edge.  The Sanibel stoop was just as popular on Captiva island.  

I wonder if they call it the Captiva crawl here, I thought while I was spreading my towel on the sand.  Stop it, John, you are on vacation, not at the firehouse or writing. I told myself as I laid back on the warm sand. 

I enjoyed playing with words and phrases and had recently begun writing stories during my downtime at the firehouse.  Many of the stories I wrote were not shared with my crewmates.  I leaned towards erotic writing and detailed scenes of gratification in order to help me with my loneliness.  It helped me pass the time on slow shift days and kept me from going crazy when I ran out of projects at home.  I planned on writing during my stay, but right now, sun, sand, and surf.

The sand felt good, the sun felt good, and the water sounded heavenly.  I had gotten up a few times and submerged myself in the gulf in order to cool off and keep myself from getting a bad sunburn.  Retirement could not come soon enough, I thought.  I could see myself living close to water, in a warm climate, and as tanned as I wanted to be.

After my shower, I unpacked my luggage and decided to make a list of a few items I needed to get from the store.  I walked over to the doors leading to the small lanai and closed the blinds.  I didn’t want to be seen walking around the cottage naked, resulting in me getting thrown in jail for indecent exposure on my first day of vacation.

Once I closed the last blind, I notice my reflection on the glass of the door.  I could see that I had a good start to a tan line.  I turned back and forth to see if the lines were even on my waist and legs.  I never considered myself a vain person and still didn’t as I stood and looked at myself.  But, if I meet someone and I have weird tan lines, she may laugh and not want to play.

The thought of playing caused my hand to reach for my shaft and  I began to stroke.  I lifted my right foot and rested it on the fireplace hearth and watched myself in the reflection as I pumped my hand.  I took myself to the edge then stopped.  The tip of my bulging head was wet with precum and my hips were gently thrusting as I stepped away from the reflection.

“I will feel that pain a little later,” I said aloud, then chuckled.

I wiped the precum off with my finger, dried it on a paper towel, then got dressed.

Once my shorts touched my sack I knew the edging I gave myself would remind me of the pleasure and pain for the rest of the day.  

I smiled because of the discomfort I feel.

The visit to the grocery store caused a person to experience extreme temperature changes in a matter of a few feet.  Hot and humid was replaced with freezing and shivering once the store was entered.  The change in temperature caused the most pleasing to the eye effects on women when they entered the store.  Not necessarily being a boob guy, I do like nipples and what the cold causes them to do.

Call me a perv, but, I do enjoy the look of hard nipples.  The Island Store did not disappoint me this day.  Don’t get me wrong, I am not the type to stare and make someone feel uncomfortable, but, I will look and sneak a glance when I can.  Hard nipples and the hint of areolas through a white bathing suit top received most of my attention during the visit.  The lady standing across from me sported hardened points of flesh that needed to be suckled, licked, pinched, and bit. The view resulted in me hardening slightly.  The pain of my edging increased and caused me to involuntarily reach down and adjust myself to a position of comfort.  Fortunately, I was standing by the produce display so my crotch was below eye level.  So, no-one saw a pervert adjusting himself while looking at the white bathing suit lady with yummy hard nipples picking up some oranges. 

My ride back to the cottage was filled with images of curvy women, thoughts of warm sand, and feelings of sharp and pleasurable pain in my groin.  The salty breeze and bright sun hugged me and reminded me I was allowed to think and feel whatever I wanted.  I was on vacation.

I put the groceries away, fruits and veggies for snacks, and a few breakfast items.  After everything was sorted, I decided to take my laptop to a shaded area and write.

After getting a lemonade slush-type drink, I made my way to a table that was covered by a huge umbrella.  The view was breathtaking and the light breeze was comforting.

The story I decided to work on was one I started back at the firehouse on my last shift day.  The story was about a guy buying a haunted house and learning the ghosts are very friendly.  It was a work in progress, but a lot of fun to think about and write.

My thoughts were interrupted by the loud laughter of a man that appeared to be laughing more at his own attempt at humor than did his wife or the kid that sold them their lemonade slush-type drink.  I looked up and allowed my lips to form a little smile.  The loud guy and his wife, sat at the table next to me.  I recognized her as the white bathing suit top lady from the grocery store.

Unfortunately, her nipples were not saluting at this moment, but, that was ok with me.  I was able to take in all of her body as she approached and sat.  She was curvy, had a beautiful smile, and dancing eyes.

“Hey man, how are ya,” said the loud husband, “I’m Barry and this is my ole lady Heather.”

“Hi Barry, I’m John,” I said as I stood to shake his hand, “I can’t agree with you about old, but I would say my lovely wife if I were you,” I  remarked as I shook Heather’s hand with a smile on my face.

“Ya here for work,” he asked as he pointed to my laptop then sat down, “or pleasure?”

“I am on vacation,” I replied, “I like to write and thought I would enjoy the view while I am plotting my ideas.”

“I’ve never been a writer-type myself, or care for reading books.  I don’t have time.  I got work, football to watch, and the horizontal mambo to do with this filly,” he said as he patted the outside of her thigh.

I noticed she rolled her eyes at his antics.  To my surprise, she brushed his hand aside and said, “You are more like the horizontal snoring willy worm.”

It was obvious to me, they bantered back and forth like this a lot.  They did not become aggressive or mad, but they were used to jabbing one another with others around.

“Where’s your ole lady John,” Barry asked?

“I do not have an old lady, young lady, or anyone else with me,” I said in a jovial way, “I am here alone.”

“You are not married,” asked Heather, “no girlfriend?”

“Nope, none of the above,”  I replied as I lifted my drink.

They turned in their chairs and began to talk together in subdued tones.  I concentrated on my screen for a little bit, looked up, and watched the small waves of the gulf kiss the shore, then closed my eyes and folded my hands behind my head as I leaned back in my chair.  This was a common action I did when I was trying to figure out how to type a scene for the story.

I would assume the aforementioned position, and watch the scene in my mind while listening to the characters say the dialogue I wanted to write.  If it didn’t work right, I would rewind the scene and insert the new dialogue, watch it again, and again, then type it when I felt it was correct.

When I opened my eyes to type the scene, Barry and Heather were looking at me and smiling.

I smiled back, looked at my screen, and began typing.

She would suck me till the point I would cum, then stop, edging me to a deep and satisfying feeling of aching pain in my sack.

The three ladies crescendoed to a feverish pitch as they watched my tongue swirl, lick, and enter her clit and two holes.  Becky’s wetness covered my face and sheets.

When a shadow crossed in front of me, I stopped typing and looked up to find Heather pulling out a chair and placed it at my side.  After she sat down, she scooted a little closer.  I didn’t mind her invading my personal space, I had an instant attraction to her that started at the grocery store, but, she was very close.  Barry sat at the other table watching the water, sipping his drink, and acting like he had no worries in the world.

I looked at her, then him, then back at her with a feeling of unease.

“Don’t worry about him and what he thinks,” she said, “He knows I am sitting this close to you and he is perfectly fine with it.”

“Oh, ok,”  I said in an unconvinced tone.

“Barry,” she said suddenly.

He turned his head and smiled.

I smiled back and gave a little wave.

Barry lifted his cup, winked, then turned to watch the water again.

“Ok,” I said, “he is ok with how close you are sitting next to me.  Not that I mind, but, why are you so close to me?”

“Because I saw you looking at me at the grocery store,” she said, “I didn’t know I would see you again, so I stood by the oranges to give you a better look.  When I saw you here, I told Barry that you were the guy from the store and you are the one I want to play with.”

I sat with my fingers suspended over the keys to my laptop.  I was not sure my mind was able to decipher the words she said.  I could understand each word individually, but, could not grasp the concept they were trying to make in a sentence.

“You, what,” I finally asked, “Play with, me, the store?”

She laughed a full and hearty laugh.

“You are not making any sense, sweetheart,” she said as her hand rested on my leg, “Yes, play with.  You and me playing, touching, getting naughty.”

“But,” I muttered and nodded towards Barry, “but he is your husband.”

“He is my husband,” she replied matter of factly, “but he is my cuck too.  I told him I wanted you.  He has no choice.  I love him, and he loves me.  But, this is what I want, and I will get what I want as long as you agree.”

I reached down and removed her hand from my leg, turned my chair to face her, and looked at her for a silent minute.

She looked in my eyes for a total of ten seconds then looked away.  She was used to being in charge and getting her way.  I have no idea how many men they had approached with the same proposal and the men jumped up and had their pants around their ankles in a flash.

I was not one of those men.

“Look at me Heather,” I said in a low and stern voice, “Look in my eyes and don’t look away.”

Barry had turned in his chair and looked at us when he heard my voice grow stern.  I looked at him and said, “I didn’t tell you to look at me.  Turn around and if Heather wishes to inform you of our discussion she will.”

Barry looked at Heather, then me, and back at Heather.

“Turn around Barry,” said Heather in a quivering and breathy voice, “I need to look at John as he commanded.”

She turned and looked into my eyes.  She tried to look away, but, focused intently when I raised an eyebrow at her attempt at disobedience.  

“Good girl,” I said when she was solely focusing on me, “We will play and you can refer to me with whichever title you like.  Bull, Breeder, Master, or John.  But, you will not call me your boy toy.  When you talk to me during our playtime, you will call me Sir.  You both will call me Sir.  Barry will not participate physically, but he can watch.  He will not touch you or me when we are together.  I did not bring any toys, ropes, gags, paddles, or other items of pleasure.  If you want to experience them, you will need to have them with you.  Do you agree with my terms?”

Heather nodded her head.

I raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, Sir.”  She said quietly.

“Good girl,” I said as I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, “Now tell him.”

She went to Barry, sat next to him, and quickly told him of my terms.  I watched him nod his head yes.  She turned and looked at me with a smile on her face then said, “He agrees.”

Once again, I raised an eyebrow.

Her lips paled then said, “He agrees, Sir.”

I furrowed my brow and shook my head back and forth at my displeasure.

Suddenly, she understood.  She hit him on the arm and said, “You need to answer him.  Turn around and answer.”

Barry quickly turned around and said, “Yes, Sir.”

“I will be at your cottage after dinner tonight,”  I said as I stood, closed my computer, and walked to their table.

Leaning down, I kissed Heather while pinching one of her nipples causing her to moan.  After the kiss, I reached out and offered Barry my hand while saying, “It will be a pleasure getting to know you two.”  He had a large smile on his face as he stood to shake my hand.

“John,” he said with excitement in his voice, “it is certainly a pleasure to meet you.”

I saw them a few times throughout the day.  They would smile or give a little wave and I would reciprocate.  I was glad I only edged myself earlier.  When I marked her later in the evening, there would be no question where my lust landed.  There would be enough of my cream to slide down her sides and leave an outline of her body on the bed when she arose.

I chuckled at the thought of so much baby gravy erupting out of the end of my cock.  My chuckling turning to laughter when I envisioned myself on my knees between her open legs ratcheting back and forth like a lawn sprinkler.

“You have been single for too long,” I said aloud, “dig deep and control yourself old man.”

Dressed in flip-flops, shorts, no undies, and a loose-fitting button-up shirt, I decided to go to the “Mucky Duck” for dinner.  I was seated at a table by the large window area overlooking the gulf and settled back with my iced tea and shrimp cocktail to watch the sunset.

I had never considered myself a manwhore.  I had not gone from lady to lady, bedding them, then never contacting them again.  As a matter of a fact, it had been a very long time that I had any intimate touch.  So, tonight was going to feel wonderful and exciting.  I had no preconceived ideas of what would happen or what Heather and I would do, but, I did know I would be the one in charge and Barry will watch only if I let him.

I have no ill feelings or animosity towards Barry.  But, I am a Dominant person and he is not.  I admire him and the relationship he has with Heather.  He trusts her and her decisions, he knows she will not leave him for me, and obviously, he gets off with the arrangement they have in their marriage.

After dinner, I drove back to my cottage, showered, brushed my teeth, and decided against shaving.  The stubble that had grown on my face since this morning would be fun to rub against parts of Heather’s body.

I walked to their cottage and walked in without knocking on the door.  This was my scene, I was in control, and they were going to realize it from the beginning.

Barry was making a drink at the kitchen counter and started as I walked up.

“Oh, John,” he said with a slight jump, “I didn’t hear you knock.”

“I didn’t,” I said as I shook his hand.

“Honey, have you heard from John,” Heather said as she walked around the corner, “Oh, you’re here!”

Heather was wearing a colorful sundress that was held up by two thin straps over her shoulders.  It stopped mid-thigh and was made of a thin fabric that allowed me to see the outline of her body underneath the dress when she stood in front of the light.

I walked over to Heather, put my hands on her hips, leaned down, and kissed her.  A deep and long kiss that made her reach her arms up over my shoulders in order to hold herself up.  I wrapped one hand around her back and lowered the other to her butt and pressed her into me as my tongue separated her lips.

“Oh, uh, I um,” Barry muttered, “I didn’t know we were starting already.  I thought we would talk.”

I broke our kiss, turned Heather so she could sit on the bed, then faced Barry.

“The we in this only includes me and Heather, it does not include you, Barry.  You will sit and watch.  You invited me and you both said you wanted this.  If either of you has a problem, I will leave.  It will be finished, with no hard feelings, and no chance of it happening with me again.  You two make up your mind right now,”  I said.

EmmaAriza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaAriza

Barry looked at Heather in a way a young child may look at their parent for guidance.  It was clear to me that Barry was a loud talker, a nice guy, but a talker.  Heather was used to making all of the decisions and was tired of carrying the weight of the relationship on her shoulders.

“We both talked about this Barry,” she said trying to control her excited breathing, “we both wanted this and decided John would be our first time.  I want and need this.”

“I know honey,” Barry said, “I just didn’t think it would start so suddenly and I guess I didn’t know what to expect.”

“Now that we are clear,” I said, “What you can expect Barry is to sit in that chair and watch.”

“Oh, ok,”  Barry said as he scrambled to position the chair.

“Oh, ok,” I questioned, “That is how you respond?”

“Yes, Sir,” he quickly corrected himself as he sat down with his drink.

I turned and faced Heather.  Her eyes were large and her mouth agape.  Apparently, she had never heard anyone talk to or control her husband.  

Leaning down, I kissed her lips then said, “It is time for you to lose yourself, Heather.”

I grasped her wrists and lifted her hands to the fastener and zipper of my shorts.  That was all of the direction she needed.  Not wearing any underwear, my swollen cock swung out and rested on her hand as she finished lowering the zipper.

She looked up at me and licked her lips.  I gave her an encouraging nod and she opened her mouth and accepted, what I learned later, the only other cock, other than Barry’s, she had ever slipped into her mouth.

I heard Barry move and watched him reposition himself so he could see his wife take me in her mouth then lick me from base to tip when she pulled me out.  His hand was covering his crotch and he was squeezing himself like someone that was trying to keep himself from peeing his pants.  He kept uttering “ohs” and “mmms”, as he watched.

“He is a lot bigger than you,” Heather said as she looked at Barry while stroking me with one hand and gripping my sack with the other.

She turned back to my throbbing member and renewed her efforts of showing her appreciation to me.  Barry suddenly stood and unfastened his shorts.  He reached in and began stroking himself.

“Barry, NO,” I proclaimed, “Put it away and sit down.  You are going to sit and watch.  Nothing else.”

“Yes, Sir,” he said as he fastened his shorts and sat down.

I have never been the one to compare myself to others.  I have always had the philosophy that there will always be someone bigger, better, and stronger.  However, this time, I was the bigger, better, and stronger.  Barry’s loud talk and boisterous ego was his attempt to overcompensate his feeling of inadequacy in the size of his manhood.  Fully erect, he was the size of one of those sausages that are typically skewed by a toothpick for tailgating or appetizers.  I know size isn’t everything, but I felt like a rock star compared to him.

Heather was licking the precum that had formed on the tip of my head caused by the hand job she was giving me.  After she pushed me in as deep as she could a few more times, I stepped back and had her stand.

One strap on her dress had fallen down her arm and the other strap was lowered by my hand.  Her dress fell at her feet in a soft flutter, revealing her hardened nipples as they pointed at the floor.  She quickly lifted her hands and cupped her breasts to try and make them look firm and younger.  I pushed her hands away, allowing them to resume their natural position.

When I looked into her eyes, I saw a look of worry and a hint of embarrassment.

“They, sag and have stretch marks, and.”

I cut off her words with a kiss and a firm grip of each breast in my strong hands.  Each nipple found its way between my thumbs and first fingers.  I pulled on them, then caressed each breast, kneading them with the attention they deserved.  The moan she emitted in my mouth was proof to me that she realized I appreciated her body exactly the way it was.

 “You are beautiful,” I whispered as I laid her back on the bed and removed her panties.

Her panties were soaked with her anticipatory juices.  I didn’t wait for her head to touch the bed before I was lapping the honey from her slit.  Her moans and proclamation of her first orgasm were proven by the gush of her sex on my face.  I decided it was time to show how much I appreciated her.  I stood up, and let them watch me stroke until I marked her with my own honey.  My streams of cum landed on her tummy, chest, and both breasts.  When the first line of wetness landed, she began rubbing her clit side to side in a frantic manner causing her to orgasm two more times.  

“John,” she gasped, “I need to stop.”

I was ready to continue our play, but, did not want to push her limits, yet.

“I am not finished with you yet,” I said as I kneeled next to the bed and kissed her, “tomorrow after dinner, we will stop when I say stop.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said dreamily, “Thank you, Sir.”

“You are a pleasure, Heather, and I have been pleased,” I said as I stood and dressed, “I will be back tomorrow.”

She stood and we kissed deeply, passionately, and with a yearning for one another.  Her eyes teared up and she mouthed another thank you again after I gave her another small kiss on the lips.

“Why are you letting her stand there with cum dripping off of her, Barry,” I said in a firm voice as I turned and looked at him, “Do you not know how to put warm water on a towel and clean her up?”

Barry jumped out of the chair, dropped his empty glass on the floor, and ran into the bathroom grabbing a towel and wetting it in the sink.

Heather quivered again as she looked from Barry to me.  

“You do know how to take control, lover,” she said reaching for my hand, “that just made me cum again.”

She grabbed my hand and pulled me down for another kiss.  Our kissing stopped when we heard Barry clear his throat.

“Ahem, I have the towels ready, Sir,” Barry said meekly, “Let me know when I can clean her up.”

Heather shuddered again as I pulled away.  I smiled knowing how my Dominance and Barry’s obedience was such an erotic cuckold situation for Heather, she was being pleased more now, than she has ever been pleased in the past.

“Good boy, Barry,” I said as I stood up and released Heather’s hand, “good boy.”

“Thank you, Sir,” he said as he kneeled in front of Heather and began to wipe my cum off of her tummy.

I stepped away as I watched him gently wipe and clean her body.  They really did love one another and I felt a bit of yearning to have someone feel that way about me.  At the moment, she was using me.  She used me to fulfill the physical and emotional needs of a woman that was used to being in control behind the scenes, yet appearing as the submissive housewife to a loud, jovial, and well-liked husband.  I was being used to fill a needed gap in their love life, and I realized, I enjoyed being used.

I walked over to my flip flops and was turning to leave when I heard Heather’s voice.

“Open your mouth, Barry,” she said, “stick out your tongue.”

She had swiped her finger around her nipple and covered it with my cum.  After Barry opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, she lowered her face in front of his, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, then wiped her finger down their touching tongues leaving my cum streaming between their mouths.  She leaned slightly forward and began to kiss him as both of their throats gulped down my seed.

I closed the door gently behind me as I exited the lovebird’s cottage.

The next morning I returned to the table I used as a writing station the previous day so I could continue writing my naughty ideas.  The coffee was tasting exceptionally good.  Personally, I believe the combination of the sun, waves, and memories of the previous evening caused everything to taste good.  The coffee was just riding the tailboard of pleasure and getting credit for my cheery disposition.

“Barry, Heather,” I called when I saw them walking toward the tables, “good morning.”

As they walked to the table, I stood and shook Barry’s hand and gave Heather a hug.  

“Have a seat,” I said while motioning to the empty chairs, “enjoy the sun, the waves, and excellent coffee.”

I perceived a sense of relief or maybe it was calm wash over Barry as he pulled out a chair for Heather, then sat down.  It appeared that he may have been concerned I would continue my Dominance over them while out in public.  Although I did not grovel or make myself appear to be a subordinate person to anyone, I did not project my tendency to control a situation when it was not needed or wanted.  When I presented myself as a regular guy, writing while enjoying breakfast, and greeting a couple of friends that may have things in common with my interests, he seemed to accept our arrangement and acted like his normal self.

I saw them throughout the day, sharing a wave or hello.  We didn’t hang out together or enjoy activities as a jolly threesome.  They had their lives and I had mine.  It just so happened that when the evening came, their lives were controlled by me in a very erotic and pleasurable way.

After the sun was three hours past its zenith, I decided to rent a beach chair with an umbrella.  Once situated, I closed my eyes and listened to the small waves lap the shore and relish the saltwater taste on my lips.  The warm breeze kissed my skin so that it reminded me I had forgotten to reapply sunscreen earlier, but, the sting of the sunburn felt good.  

“Hey, John,” said Barry, “did we wake you?”

I sat up and opened my eyes.  Barry and Heather stood next to me holding hands.  I laughed, gave an exaggerated stretch, and stifled a yawn behind my hand.

“I guess you did,” I replied, “I think this vacation is teaching me to relax.”

“Sorry about waking you,” Barry said, sincerely, “we were wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with us tonight, our treat, then we could come back to the cottage afterward.  You did say you were coming back tonight.  Right?”

“I would love to,” I replied, “but it doesn’t have to be your treat.”

“Nope,” chimed in Heather, “our treat.  You have no choice.”

“That settles it then,” I said with a smile, “Count me in.”

“We will pick you up at six,” said Barry, “Have you ever been to ‘The Bubble Room’?”

“Can’t say that I have,”  I replied.

“Best key lime pie ever,” Heather said as they turned to leave, “see you as six.”

She winked and blew me a kiss as they walked away.  Barry watched her and smiled.  He lifted her hand to his lips, kissed it, then leaned over and kissed her cheek.  Heather suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him on the lips, then embraced as the water crept up the sand and washed over their feet.

“If that is what love looks like,” I thought, “I think I want to experience that in my life.”

At six, Barry and Heather pulled up to my cottage smiling like two little children on Christmas morning.  The laughter and banter with one another along with a few jabs at me made it a fun ride to the restaurant.

They took care of ordering the drinks, appetizers, main course, and of course, the key lime pie.  Personally, I am more of a pecan or chocolate peanut butter pie eater, but, I have to admit, the key lime pie was worth the wait.

Once we returned to the cottages, we decided to walk along the beach and watch the sunset.  We sat down on a bench facing the sun, Barry and I on either end with Heather sitting between us.  As the sun began to slip down the horizon, Heather slipped her hand into Barry’s.  She rested their hands on her lap as she tilted her head and rested it on my shoulder.  I reached my arm around her and hugged her into me.  I glanced over to Barry and smiled as he gave me a wink and a nod.  Heather sighed and snuggled into me a little tighter.

As the sun went to bed in a show of fiery red glory, we stood and walked to their cottage.  It had been a picture-perfect day and I was looking forward to receiving another dessert from Heather.

After walking into their cottage, Heather released Barry’s hand and entwined her fingers into mine.  She led me into the bedroom while Barry made himself a drink.  

When Barry entered the room, he smiled as he sat and watched Heather grinding on me while we were still dressed.  

“I am so wet, John,” she moaned, “I need you in me.”

After removing her sundress and bra, I kneeled in front of her and unpeeled her panties from her dripping slit.  The smell of her sex was intoxicating.  My tongue lapped at her lips as she stepped away from her wet panties.  

I laid her back on the bed, opening her legs so she could present me with the view of her holes as I undressed.  When I leaned down to move my shorts, I picked up her panties and threw them to Barry.

“Thank you, Sir,” he said as he sniffed them and began to lick her wetness off of the fabric.

When I moved my shorts, I had pulled a box of condoms out of my pocket and was opening the box when Heather spoke.

“No, Sir, please,” she said while pinching her nipples, “those are not needed.  I need you to fill me.  I want you to mark me on the inside, Sir.  Please.”

I glanced back a Barry and noticed he had removed his shorts and began to masturbate with Heather’s panties.

“BARRY,” I barked, “What did I tell you?”

Barry stopped stroking and looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Stand up, face the corner, and drop the panties,”  I said.

Barry whimpered, stood up, dropped Heather’s panties, and walked to the corner of the room, planting his nose where the walls met.

When I turned to face Heather, she was quivering in ecstasy and had released a deluge of honey between her legs.  The wet spot on the bed caused my erect cock to present its own nectar.

Heather lifted her feet off of the bed, opening her legs wide as my precum, moistened head stretched her waiting lips.  I couldn’t tell which was tighter, her pussy around my cock, or the grip she had on me when she wrapped her arms around my back while pulling me to her as I pumped in her deep and hard.  I stopped pumping when I came close to my climax.  After pulling out, Heather whimpered.  

“Turn over love,” I said gently, “get on your knees, bend over, and rub your clit while I take you from behind.

She obediently turned over and began to rub herself.

“If you can control yourself, Barry,” I said over my shoulder, “I will let you watch as I paint my seed inside of your wife.”

“Yes, Sir,” Barry said quickly, “I will behave.”

“Have a seat, big guy,” I said.

Barry sat down in the chair, placed his hands under his legs, and sucked his lips inward, showing he was going to be a good boy.

Before sliding back into Heather, I leaned down and began to flick her exposed rosebud with my tongue.  Heather moaned and leaned back into me as my licking turned into probing.  Barry whimpered, sounding similar to Heather’s whimper when I first pulled out of her, as he watched my tongue slide into her back door causing her to rub her click faster and faster.

Feeling her getting close to another orgasm, I got on my knees, grabbed her outer thighs, and thrust inside of her pussy once again with authority and lust.  The curves and softness of her body accepted the strong grip of my hands with ease.  I could see her hard nipples rub against the bed as her breast swung in rhythm caused by my hips smashing into her soft cheeks.

“Who owns you,” I demanded?

“You do, Sir,” she replied.

“Good girl,” I said as I gave her all of my seed.

She did not stop rubbing her clit after I marked her insides.  Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as she continued to rub.

Always quick to recover, I kept by shaft buried in her as she pushed back into me.  She had slowed down the pace she was rubbing herself when I felt myself begin to harden again.  She felt me swelling up inside of her and tried to pull away.

“No,” I said as I pulled her back to me, “I told you last night, we will stop when I say stop tonight.”

I felt her clench around my cock as she received a slap on her butt from one hand as I gripped her hair with the other.  I was ready to ride and I was mounted.

After I released all I had to offer her two more times, she rolled over on her back and gave me a smile of deep satisfaction.  

“Hi, lover,” she said softly.

“Hi, baby girl,” I replied as I leaned over and kissed her.

I looked over at Barry and almost felt sorry for him.  The guy was a hot mess.  His little pecker was as hard as it could get and was as red as a cherry tomato.  He was covered in sweat and had not moved from the chair for the duration of mine and Heather’s extended playtime.  

“Will you come back tomorrow night too,”  Heather asked, “please say yes.”

Looking over at Barry, I noticed he was nodding his head with a resounding yes.

“I will be back tomorrow,” I said as I dressed, “but, dinner is on me.”

“It is a deal,” they said in unison.

I leaned down and kissed Heather after I was fully clothed.

“Are you not going to clean her up,” I said to Barry while I stood in the doorway to the bedroom, “Where is the towel?”

“He is not using a towel to clean me up tonight lover,” Heather said, “I have other plans.”

She curled her finger in a come hither motion to Barry.  He stood, walked to the bed, kneeled, and began to lap at her cum-drenched holes.

“Good night love,” Heather said between moans, “thank you for marking me.”

I quietly exited the cottage, shut the door, and walked towards my empty cottage.

“A cool shower will feel really good tonight,” I thought as I unlocked the cottage door, “and man, she used me and I really liked it.”

Published 
Written by passionstories71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments