Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut for My Cuckold Husband's Friends

"My husband encourages me to fuck other men, so he can participate and suck my pussy clean of cum."

91
21 Comments 21
118k Views 118k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Legendary Story

It is sometimes difficult for me to accept how my relationship with my husband has changed so dramatically after six happy years of marriage, all because of porn stories on the internet. My name is Jamie, and at the age of twenty-eight I have a two-year-old son and a four-month-old daughter, who I am still nursing. My husband, Ed, is twenty-nine years old and has a great job with an insurance company in the Minneapolis area. We have been fortunate that Ed’s income is sufficient for me to stay home and raise our children.

We met in college and have had an amazing sex life from the first date. I 've always had a high sex drive, and Ed easily meets my needs with his thick, uncircumcised, seven-inch cock and big, low-hanging balls. He has always been a man’s man, and our fuck sessions could go on for hours, with him cumming multiple times and me having almost constant orgasms.

Ed always thought that I was the most beautiful woman he had ever met, and I have to admit that I am put together very well. I am five feet six inches tall and weigh about one hundred and twenty pounds after losing the weight from my pregnancy, and I have short and perky brunette hair with sparkling jade-green eyes. But Ed always says that my best features are my D-cup tits, which have grown to DDs since I’ve been nursing our daughter, and my perfectly heart-shaped ass which is still firm from my frequent workouts.

From the day we met Ed has always encouraged me to dress provocatively, and he loves to see other men drool over me when we're in public. But until the events described in this story, he never would allow anything except looking from those other men. Things started to change during my pregnancy with our daughter, when I lost interest in sex for three months. I was always sick and not feeling well, in addition to being emotionally drained, and I had no interest in having sex of any kind. I felt bad about not being able to take care of Ed sexually, and I encouraged him to search for porn on the internet, so he could relieve himself by masturbating.

He had never gone in search of porn before then, so he experimented with numerous sites that contained short movies, photos and stories. The movies were a good release for a while, but then he found that stories could be a lot more stimulating. He enjoyed fantasizing and mentally putting himself in the place of the story’s characters, and it didn’t take long for him to find that the cuckold stories aroused him the most. Those stories initially got his attention because of the way the cuckold husbands would often start out by having their wives dress to tease other men, and he could relate to that with me.

He didn’t try to keep his interests a secret from me, and he showed me many dozens of the stories he was reading. If I had been feeling better, I might have known where those stories might lead. But knowing Ed to be the macho man he is, it never dawned on me that he might internalize those cuckold fantasies the way he did.

As he progressed in his reading he found other familiar themes that rang a bell with our personal experiences. One was the way some men really got turned on by pregnant women, and he could relate to that since I was almost a nymphomaniac during the time I was pregnant with our first child. But the other thing that got his attention even more was the lactation stories. After our son was born, Ed would always suck my tits dry after the baby had his fill, and my nipples must have had a direct connection to my vagina. We fucked like rabbits during and after the times he sucked my big, milk-filled tits.

Even after I started feeling better during the pregnancy with our daughter, and we were again fucking all the time, his fascination with cuckoldry remained, and may have even gotten stronger. Every time we fucked he would relate scenes from the various stories he had read, especially the ones about sucking milk-filled tits, trying to convince me to consider cuckolding him. I sometimes tried to appease him by playing along with his fantasies, and that meant I would often sit on his face after we fucked, and feed him his own cum from my pussy, pretending that I had been fucked by another man.

The most interesting thing was watching such a big change in Ed’s sexual perspectives. He had always been a macho man, but then he enjoyed fantasizing about himself as the submissive cuckold husband, sucking another man’s cum from my pussy. Even though I wasn’t encouraging him that I would ever cuckold him, I have to admit that I was starting to think about how much fun it would be to fuck another man or men, just for the variety of it. The fact that Ed wanted it so much made me think it might be okay, and I was feeling a little differently about him since he wanted to be so submissive.

We went along that way, with Ed still reading stories and getting himself all worked up, and me refusing to consider cuckolding him, until an opportunity presented itself. Ed has a good friend named Craig who he went to high school and college with, and he lives about twenty minutes away in another suburb. I know him pretty well but can’t really say that we're good friends or anything. Craig was having marital problems, and he told Ed that he hadn’t had any sex for months.

Craig wanted to stop by and visit, mostly as an excuse to get out of his house for a little while. Ed pushed me and pushed me to consider fucking Craig, and he sweetened the pot a little by telling me that Craig has a huge, uncircumcised, nine-inch cock that is even thicker than his.

He made his attempt to convince me by saying, “Come on, Jamie. Craig is my best friend, after you of course, and he hasn’t had any pussy for months. He would be a safe first try at someone else fucking you, and I think you’ll enjoy his big cock. And he’s sure to give you a big load of cum for me to eat, since his wife has given him blue balls for so long.”

I thought about it for a little longer than I needed to, just for effect, and then said, “Okay, Ed, I’ll try it for you. But don’t blame me if I like fucking other men so much that I’ll want to do it with all your friends and every chance I get. You know how turned on I get having my tits sucked, and I’m sure that he’ll want to do that when he sees the baby feeding from me. So, make sure you want to do this and be willing to put up with any ramifications. I've always liked your cock, but bigger ones might spoil me.”

Ed was like a kid on Christmas when he replied, “Thank you so much, honey. I just know that we’ll both enjoy this. Your idea about letting him see you breast feeding will definitely work. He's always been an avid tit man, and yours are huge, especially before a feeding. I’ve got a plan that should work, so you can just play along with me and play it by ear. I won’t tell him anything about my plans, and we can see if things develop as I hope they will.”

It was decided that I would make my boobs and pussy available to Craig. I was very curious about what Ed’s plan was, but he kept it a secret from me to increase the excitement. Ed called Craig and invited him to visit in two days on Friday evening, so I had a little time to prepare myself mentally for his visit.

He arrived at about 7:00 pm on Friday evening, just a little before I would be giving our daughter her last feeding before bed. I was wearing a t-shirt and a simple wrap skirt with no underwear. We spent the first 15 minutes getting reacquainted and talking about old times, and then I picked up our daughter to start feeding her.

At that point Ed said to Craig, “We need to feed the baby now, and I need to check her room to make sure it’s set for her. I’ll be right back.”

I was sitting on the couch, and Craig was in a chair across the table from me, as I took the baby on my lap. Then I lifted one side of my t-shirt, and since I was braless, Craig saw my huge tit as I positioned the baby’s mouth on my nipple. He was watching me when he thought I wasn’t looking, so I tried to look down at the baby and give him all the looks he wanted.

Then just a couple of minutes later Ed came back into the room and said, “Damn, honey, our sound machine is burned out and we won’t be able to keep the baby asleep without that white noise. I need to make a quick trip to the mall to get a new one, but you can try putting her down without it anyway. I should be back in about forty-five minutes.”

Then he looked over at Craig and asked, “Hey, buddy, do you mind staying here with my family? I don’t want to leave them alone at night like this.”

Craig agreed to stay with us, and I was pretty sure that the sound machine was okay. I’d be able to turn it on since the baby’s room is upstairs and way down the hall, so Craig wouldn’t hear it and I didn’t expect any problems getting her to sleep. Ed left, and Craig and I just made idle conversation while I continued feeding the baby.

He had become less nervous about watching me, and his eyes got as big as saucers when I changed sides, pulling my t-shirt up over my huge tits on both sides. I acted as if nothing was wrong, and he kept watching me while unconsciously rubbing his crotch. I saw the lump growing in his pants and it was exciting to me that I could get him aroused so easily.

But finally, the baby was ready for bed, and without pulling my t-shirt back down I said, “I’ll be right back, Craig. I need to put her down, and I just hope that she’ll be able to sleep without that machine.”

I put the baby down and turned on the sound machine, and then walked back down the stairs. I decided to leave my t-shirt above my tits as it was when I left the room, and that would be my way to entice Craig and to assess his interest. I know that my very large tits would look amazing hanging and swaying as I walked, and I heard a gasp from Craig when I entered the room.

He didn’t know whether to look away or stare at me, and then I took him out of his misery as I sat down, saying, “Come on over and get a better look, Craig. I know that you've been enjoying the view, so come get a closer look.”

Craig cautiously got up and slowly moved to the couch, keeping his eyes on my tits the whole time. Then he sat down beside me on my left side and said, “Damn, Jamie, you're a beautiful woman, and I certainly enjoy looking at you, but what about Ed? What would he think and do if he knew that his best friend was sitting so close to his beautiful wife and seeing her this way?”

Then I said, “Oh, don’t worry about Ed so much. I think you know that he's always encouraged me to look sexy and at least partially reveal myself to other men. It turns him on knowing that other men get excited seeing me. So, I thought I would take it a little farther and give you an even closer look. And you might also be able to help me. The baby didn’t fully drain my tits and they're a little painful. Maybe you can help her finish the job. Ed won’t be home for quite a while, so don’t be shy.”

Craig got the biggest smile on his face as he positioned himself facing me and across my lap. I put my arm behind his head and pulled his mouth to my breast and he started sucking my right areola and nipple. Then he massaged my heavy left tit, and my milk began to flow immediately. I knew that he liked the taste since he gladly swallowed my tasty milk, with his eyes closed, just enjoying the moment. I got a tingling in my clit and pussy as he continued sucking me, and I looked down and saw a huge lump growing in his jeans.

He was a little surprised and stopped sucking for just a moment when he felt me rubbing his cock from the outside of his jeans, but then he continued sucking and started humping his cock against my hand.

After a few more minutes of his sucking and my rubbing he pulled away from my tit for a moment and said, “Oh fuck, Jamie, your tits are so big and tasty, and I really enjoy your milk. But you have to know that I will lose control if you continue rubbing my cock like that. A guy can only take so much you know.”

I continued holding his head firmly against my breast, so he couldn’t move away as I unfastened his belt and top button and lowered his zipper. Then I opened his pants and reached into his underwear and pulled his big, hard cock free. Ed was right about him being huge, and his cock really is about nine inches long and as thick as my wrist, with a thick foreskin and a big set of low-hanging balls.

I started stroking his bare cock and said, “Craig, you’re not the only one who could lose control. When my tits are sucked like this my pussy gets wet and itching for a good fucking. And from the feel of this monster cock in my hand, I think you might just be able to do the job for me.”

Ed had quietly come back home, and I saw him as he came through the door from the garage and hid behind a cabinet. He put his finger up to his mouth and motioned for me not to let Craig know he was there watching us. Craig was breathing harder as he continued sucking my breast and drinking my milk, and I kept stroking his cock which was then lubricated with his copious precum.

Then he stopped sucking for a moment and breathlessly said, “Oh fuck, Jamie, I’d love to fuck you, and I just know that you have a sweet, wet pussy. But Ed’s my best friend and I just couldn’t do that to him. Oh fuck, you're so sweet and sexy. But are you serious about wanting me to fuck you?”

I wanted to respond to Craig, but also wanted to tantalize Ed with my comments. So, I held Craig’s head in my hand and looked him right in the eyes and said, “I don’t think a guy could ever get a better invitation than this. But let me make it clear to you. I want your big cock in my pussy, fucking me until I scream with multiple orgasms. I want to feel your huge load of cum flooding my cunt."

"We’ve got time before Ed gets back, so don’t worry about him. Ed told me that you haven’t been getting any pussy at home, so fuck me, Craig, fuck me with your big cock and fill my womb with all of your pent-up cum.”

The look on Ed’s face was priceless as he saw me unwrap my skirt and lie back on the couch, totally nude with my legs spread for Craig. Then Craig took off his pants and underwear and was standing there with his big cock bouncing and balls swinging in front of him. He got on his knees between my legs and started sucking my pussy, which was driving me crazy.

I loved the sucking, but I also wanted that big cock in me, so I said, “I really like you sucking me, but I need your huge cock in my pussy. Come on up and fuck me.”

Craig then moved up between my legs, and I felt the big head of his cock pressing against my labia. Then he pushed more of his cock into me and I felt the thick veins as they rubbed my labia, and he slowly pushed that monster cock all the way into me. He was soon pressing against my cervix as I felt his big, hanging balls on my ass, which was a new feeling for me. Ed’s cock is thick, but not as long and thick as Craig’s and I loved the feeling of him being bottomed out in me and stretching my wet pussy more than it ever had been before.

Then I thought I’d play to Ed’s fantasies even more and I said, “Oh, Craig, your cock is much longer and thicker than Ed’s cock, and I just love the way it's stretching my wet cunt. Fuck me now. Let me feel that big piece of fuck meat pounding my pussy.”

Then he started thrusting into me and I saw Ed moving from behind the cabinet and getting on his hands and knees, crawling towards us. He was smiling, and his face was red with lust, and he couldn’t take his eyes off Craig’s big cock moving into and out of my hairy pussy. That fucking felt so wonderful that I temporarily forgot that the situation was arranged by Ed, largely for his own pleasure.

I had my eyes closed and felt an animal passion being fucked by Craig. I had an orgasm soon after he started fucking me, and it seemed like I was having constant orgasms. When I opened my eyes again I saw that Ed had moved all the way across the room until he was only inches from our coupled genitals. He had to be able to smell my pussy and hear the wet sounds of Craig’s big cock moving in my soaking wet pussy and those big balls slapping against my ass.

Craig lasted for a long time, probably five minutes or so, which was a long time for a guy who hasn’t had any pussy for months. I could tell by his heavier breathing and shortening strokes that he was close to cumming in me, and I thought I would encourage him.

I said, “Oh fuck, that’s it, Craig. I can feel your big cock swelling even more in my pussy and starting to throb. Give it to me, baby. Give me your huge load of cum. I want to feel you spraying you thick seed right into my womb.”

My comments put him over the edge, and Craig pushed his big cock head right against my cervix, and I felt his semen spraying inside my pussy. He held himself in me, and although Ed never told me what he had in mind, I knew when he made his move. I held Craig firmly in my arms as I felt Ed’s mouth move in against my pussy and Craig’s balls and he was licking and sucking us.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

At that point Craig screamed, “What the fuck is going on? Holy shit, who is sucking my balls and your pussy?”

I continued holding Craig, and thought I would help Ed out by saying, “Take it easy, Craig. That’s only Ed enjoying a fantasy that he's had for a long time. He has been reading cuckold stories and he convinced me to fuck you, so he could do what he’s doing now. Just enjoy it, sweetie, just like we just enjoyed a great fucking. He’ll do even more for us if you’ll let him. That’s the least you can do to pay him back for fucking his wife.”

Ed backed off a little and Craig pulled his big cock out of me. At that same time Ed turned over on his back between Craig’s legs and took his cum-covered cock into his mouth. I knew that Ed wanted to suck his cock before Craig had a chance to resist and walk away. Craig had an amused look on his face as Ed mouthed and sucked his softening cock and balls, to make sure that he got all his cum and my juices.

Then Ed turned back over and covered my swollen labia with his mouth, and sucked out a huge load of Craig’s cum. Ed was feeding hungrily at my cum-filled pussy, and I could tell that he was enjoying the culmination of months of fantasizing about it. Craig just sat there smiling and shaking his head as he watched Ed cleaning my pussy of that big load of cum.

When Ed finished cleaning my cunt he sat back on the couch next to me, still with some remnants of Craig’s cum on his chin and said, “I’m sorry about tricking you like that, Craig, but I have been reading and fantasizing about cuckold husbands and slut wives for several months now and I just had to try it."

"I know that you enjoyed fucking Jamie’s sweet pussy and sucking milk from her tits, so I hope that you aren’t mad at me for sucking and cleaning your cock like that. Thanks, buddy, I really enjoyed it, and if Jamie agrees, you can come here as often as you like to enjoy her pussy and milk-filled tits, so long as you don’t mind my involvement.”

I was leaning back on the couch resting, and Craig reached over to rub my tits as he said, “Oh fuck, Ed, I had no idea that you or any other husband would share their wife like you just did. And I certainly never thought that a good friend of mine would ever suck my cock and balls, and eat my cum. This is all pretty nasty if you ask me, but at the same time it turns me on."

"If Jamie allows it, I would like coming back as often as you guys desire to enjoy Jamie’s sweet pussy and her milk-filled tits. This is an amazing situation for a guy who hasn’t been getting fucked at home. And hell, if you really enjoy sucking my cock so much, you can do that as often as you’d like to as well. But Jamie, tell me how you feel about all of this.”

Before responding to Craig, I reached over to hold and stroke his soft cock. I just loved the feeling of his thick meat in my hand, and I previously had no idea just how good a cock that big would feel in my pussy. I thought about some truthful things I could say that would enhance Ed’s fantasies about being my cuckold husband.

Then I said, “To tell you the truth, Craig, I only did this for Ed because he's been begging me for weeks to fuck another man while he watched, and I didn’t think that I would enjoy it this much. But you are a fantastic lover, and your big cock touched places in me that Ed has never reached. I just loved feeling you stretch my pussy that way, giving me almost continuous orgasms."

"I would enjoy fucking you as often as you need my tight, wet pussy to pump your huge cum load into. I know that Ed will always want to be involved, especially to obediently suck your cock and eat your cum, but you can fuck me anytime, whether he’s here or not.”

As I was stroking Craig’s cock it started getting hard again, and to reinforce my positive comments, I leaned over and sucked his cock. Soon it was fully hard, and I straddled his lap and fucked him sitting up on the couch. Ed got between our legs, sucking my pussy and Craig’s cock as he slowly stroked in me to another huge orgasm. Ed then cleaned us both again, and I kissed Craig deeply before he left to go home.

After Craig left, Ed asked, “Oh fuck, Jamie, did you mean what you said to Craig about wanting to continue fucking him as often as possible? If so, you have made me so happy. It was so erotic watching his huge cock moving in and out of your cunt as you fucked, and then sucking his big cock and your pussy clean of his huge load of thick cum."

"At first I wasn’t sure that I could go through with it, even though I was so turned on by the thought of it, but now I know that I won’t be able to get enough. You're so beautiful and hot and I'm so happy to be subservient to your wishes. So where do you want to go from here? Would you like me to bring some of my other big-cocked friends home to fuck you?”

It was surprising to see how quickly Ed was transitioning from my previous macho husband to a submissive man willing to suck cocks and eat the cum of other men from my pussy. It probably should have been upsetting to me, but I was instead so turned on and I definitely did want Ed to bring more of his friends home for me to fuck.

So, I said, “I’m like you, honey, in that at first I wasn’t sure how I would feel about having other men fuck me. But I can tell you now that I want as much big cock as I can get, and they all need to be bigger than your cock. Craig’s huge cock felt so good stretching my pussy, and I don’t care if I do become a slut for big cock. What other friends do you have in mind for fucking me?”

Then Ed replied, “I’m so happy that you want to fuck more of my friends, and I have two friends from work in mind if you don’t have anything against black and Latino men. The black guy’s name is Martin, and he’s a tall, muscular guy who was an offensive lineman in college. I don’t know how big his uncircumcised cock is hard, but I've seen him in the showers after a workout, and his soft cock is very thick and hangs down about eight inches with his massive, hairy balls. The other guy is a Mexican named Jorge. He's short and a little over weight, but I have also seen his big, brown uncut cock in the shower when it was soft, and I can tell that he must be huge when it’s hard."

"Martin and Jorge are good friends, and to make it even better, I have overheard them talking about wanting to fuck other men’s wives, especially white wives. They have also seen your pictures on my desk, and they made comments about how hot you are. It will probably be easy to invite them over to watch football with us.”

I was getting turned on just hearing about those black and brown cocks and said, “I have to tell you, Ed that I've always wondered about black and Latino cocks, just from the comments people make about them being so big. I’ve also heard how men of color are such good lovers, especially when they're fucking white wives with the husbands watching and being submissive to them. I can hardly wait to fuck your friends. They sound perfect, but how do you plan to let them know that it’s okay to fuck me? ”

He answered, “Well, maybe we can just start watching the game, drinking beer, and getting relaxed. You and I could be sitting on the couch and they could be in chairs across from us. You should be wearing a tight t-shirt and wrap skirt, with no underwear, like you did tonight, and breast feed the baby in front of them."

"They will surely be stealing glances at your bare breasts while you’re feeding the baby, and you could absent mindedly spread your legs and let them see your fat and hairy labia. Then I can take the baby up to bed and delay my return while you sit there in front of them with both tits exposed. My guess is that by the time I get back downstairs, you'll have found a way to get things started.”

It was getting late on Friday night, so Ed called Martin and Jorge on Saturday to invite them to watch the game at our home on Sunday. We were lucky that their wives were already planning to go shopping together while their husbands watched the game at Martin’s house, so they were happy to accept our offer. They made comments about how nice it will be to meet me, his hot wife, and Ed told them to dress comfortably in sweats or shorts. Ed and I fucked four times on Saturday, just from thinking about our Friday night experience with Craig, and anticipating what would happen on Sunday.

The game was scheduled to start at 2:00pm, which was perfect timing for breast feeding our daughter before putting her down for her nap. Martin and Jorge arrived just before the game started, and they were openly staring at my big tits in the tight t-shirt. Martin was wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants, and Jorge was wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts.

We started watching the game, and after about fifteen minutes Ed brought me the baby and I said, “I hope you guys don’t mind and won’t be embarrassed, but I need to feed our daughter before her nap. It’s a natural thing and it won’t bother me if you guys are okay with it.”

The guys didn’t say anything and just gestured that it would be okay, so I pulled my t-shirt up over my right breast and pulled the baby to my nipple. Martin and Jorge didn’t even try to hide that they were staring at my huge exposed breast.

Martin finally said, “Oh shit, Jamie, pardon me for saying this, but I’ve seen your pictures on Ed’s desk, and I had no idea that you'd be this beautiful and well-built in person. It's so stimulating watching you feed your baby like this. Thank you for being comfortable enough with us to do it.”

I wanted to continue stimulating them and let them know that Ed and I might have an interest in letting things progress, so I said, “Why thank you, Martin, your comments are very flattering. We’re all adults here, and Ed and I don’t have any hang-ups about me breast feeding in front of others. Ed tells me that you're good friends at work and he likes both of you in a special way more than you know. So I don’t mind doing this in front of you. This might surprise you, but Ed likes it when other men look at me, and I hope that you're enjoying it.”

Ed was sitting quietly next to me watching the guys getting excited. And as I raised my t-shirt, exposing both breasts and switching the baby to my left tit, the guys were looking even more intently. They also started rubbing their crotches, without even trying to hide that from me, and it was very obvious that seeing my huge, milk-filled tits was getting them very excited. I then started slowly moving my legs apart and together, and they were also getting a perfect view of my hairy pussy, which must have been glistening with my juices. I saw the big bulges of their cocks and could hardly wait to fuck them.

The baby had finally eaten her fill, and I said, “Ed, would you please take her up to bed for me. I’ll stay her and entertain Martin and Jorge while you're gone.”

Ed left the room with the baby, and the guys continued rubbing their cocks and staring at my tits and pussy. I really liked those guys and was anxious to get things started, so I said, “Come over on the couch next to me and get a closer look at my milk-filled breasts. I can tell that you're enjoying them from over there.”

Then Jorge spoke up and asked, “What about Ed? What will he think if he returns and we are sitting next to you?”

I responded in a way that let them know that Ed and I were definitely open to their advances and said, “Just let me worry about Ed. And besides, why do you think he invited you over here today? He's overheard you two talking about fucking other men’s white wives, and he was curious to see if you would really do it. He’s also seen how big your cocks are in the shower and thinks that I'll enjoy feeling them in my tight pussy. And don’t be surprised if he wants to enjoy your cocks and balls too. My tits are still a little painful since the baby didn’t drain them completely, so get over here and help me out if you don’t mind.”

They didn’t hesitate to move over next to me and soon those men were sucking the milk from my tits. I spread my legs and they were both fingering my very wet pussy, and I also started rubbing their big cocks. I could tell just from rubbing them from the outside of their pants that those cocks are definitely longer and thicker than Craig’s cock, and I slid my hands under their pants and underwear to feel them in the flesh.

Those thick cocks were almost hard, and both have very thick foreskins. Both men were only too happy to help me pull down their pants, and I saw their bare cocks. Martin’s cock must be eleven inches long and even thicker than my wrist, and his balls are huge and covered with black hair. Jorge’s brown cock is about ten inches long and almost as thick as Martin’s, and he also has huge balls.

I saw Ed watching us from the doorway and knew that it was time get the fucking started. So I said, “Okay, guys, I’m ready for your big cocks. Jorge, I want you to sit on the couch while I kneel in front of you sucking your cock and chewing on your thick foreskin. And Martin, I want you behind me, pounding me with your big cock, but please start slowly and gently since I’ve never taken a piece of fuck meat that large. And don’t be too surprised if Ed joins the action.”

They quickly got into position, and as I sucked the tangy, wet head of Jorge’s cock into my mouth, I felt Martin pushing his huge cock head between my labia. He did as I asked and slowly but surely pushed more and more of his massive cock into my tight cunt. By the time I had about six inches in me, I was sucking Jorge’s big balls which had a musky smell and taste.

I really liked the idea of being fucked by and sucking men of color, and I knew that they also liked fucking a white woman. Martin finally bottomed out on my cervix and still had two inches of fuck meat that wouldn’t yet fit in me. But as he continued pressing and thrusting, I felt my insides give way and all thick eleven inches of his thick cock was buried in my cunt.

I started bobbing up and down on Jorge’s cock as Martin continue to fuck me, and I felt every bump and vein on those massive cocks. I felt that Ed was on his back under me and between Martin’s legs, sucking on that big cock and my pussy as I was being fucked. Martin didn’t seem surprised that Ed was sucking us as Craig had been.

He said, “Oh fuck, I just love it when you cock sucking white husbands surrender your wives to my big, black cock. Suck away, pussy boy, and I’ll be giving you something to eat in a few minutes.”

I was taking as much of Jorge’s brown cock in my mouth as I could and knew from the changes in his cock's hardness that he was getting close to cumming. He pulled my mouth off his cock and said, “Oh, baby that really feels great, but I want to shoot my first load of cum into your cunt. So back off a little and just suck on my balls for a few minutes until Martin shoots his load.”

Martin soon started taking shorter and faster strokes and then he pressed his massive cock fully into me and I felt my pussy flooded with his massive load of cum. His cock continued to throb and pulse as he said, “Oh fuck, take my black seed, you white slut. If you're fertile I’m going to give you a black baby. And even if you aren’t fertile, your cock sucking husband will enjoy eating my baby batter. Damn, what a wet and tight cunt you have. I know that Jorge will enjoy fucking you as much as I have.”

His cock finally stopped pulsing and as his softening meat pulled out of me, Ed’s mouth covered that slimy, cum-covered cock and started sucking. Then Martin said, “Damn, Ed, if I had known you were a cock sucker, I could have been enjoying your cunt mouth for a long time.”

Ed finished cleaning Martin’s cock and balls and then he covered my pussy with his mouth and started sucking and tonguing me clean. He continued to swallow as he got that entire load down. After that, Jorge moved into place behind me and started fucking me, as Martin sat on the couch with Ed sucking on his soft cock. What a sight that must have been with me having a big brown cock fucking my pussy as Ed was sucking a big black cock.

We continued have sex with those men for hours, and at the end I had been fucked eight times by those big cocks and Ed had swallowed as many loads of their cum. Both men were teasing Ed for being a cock sucker for cocks of color, and I know that they expected him to suck them off at work, whenever they demanded it.

Those experiences with Craig, Martin and Jorge started a new and exciting chapter in our lives. All those men stopped by to fuck me whenever they wanted to, whether Ed was home or not. Even if he wasn’t there, I always tried to save my pussy full of cum for him. We even added three other men from the neighborhood to the group who also ha hveuge cocks.

Ed and I still had sex, but it was clear that he was much more interested in watching those other men fuck me, and then sucking their cocks and eating their cum from my pussy. I guess you could say that Ed has been able to realize all of his fantasies, and I'm getting all of the big cock that I can handle and enjoying my life as a slut, white MILF.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments