Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part 15

"Neil reveals his cuckolding past and gets his cuckold's reward"

37
34 Comments 34
17.5k Views 17.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Claire was a little apprehensive back at home as they sat down with Neil and told him their plans. She shouldn’t have been. Neil was very enthusiastic about it and offered them his help. He offered to set up the company for them and write up the loan agreements as well as deal with any other legal matters. He also said that he would check her contract of employment just to make sure there were no restrictive covenants in it which barred her from setting up business of a similar nature in the area.

Neil was also quick to pick up on the fact that being in business together would mean that they would have good reason to be seen around together. “Yes,” said Claire, “we’ve already talked about that. Lots of time together will be needed to sort out the paperwork.”

“I’m glad.”

“We’ll probably need to have nights away together, Neil,” Karl said as he rested a hand on Claire’s thigh. “Visit suppliers; trade shows, that sort of thing.”

Neil swallowed hard as he stared at his hand touching her. “Of course,” he uttered.

“You will be okay with that, won’t you?” Claire asked as she rested a hand high up on Karl’s thigh.

Neil nodded. His eyes now transfixed on her hand.

“Tell me, Neil, how long have you had this thing about wanting Claire to cuckold you?”

Neil looked up at her. “Right from the start.”

Claire was surprised.

“What brought this on, Neil?” Karl asked. “There’s usually a trigger to it; something setting things off. “

Neil looked down for a few moments and then looked up again. “I... I once watched a mate of mine fucking a girlfriend I had at the time,“ he started to say. “She had managed to get away from her parents to spend the night with me at my flat and we were about to go to bed when Bob turned up. He had had a row with his dad and needed somewhere to kip down. I let him use the sofa. It kind of spoiled our plans but we managed to have... well, sex, but it was kind of restricted.”

Claire smiled.

“Anyway, I woke up in the night. I thought I had heard her quietly calling out my name, but I just lay there with my back to her. Suddenly she slipped out of bed quietly and opened the door. I thought that maybe she was going to the bathroom, but she turned the other way. I knew that she was heading downstairs and Bob was down there of course. All she had on were her knickers. I heard her go down and decided to follow. Halfway down the stairs I saw them together. They were kissing. She... she started going down on him and... and I just sat down and watched. The sitting room door was partially open and I could see everything.”

“You watched them fucking?” Karl asked.

Neil nodded. “Oh yes,” he replied, “He had quite a big one and he really gave it to her. Not as big as yours, but big all the same.”

“Weren’t you jealous?”

“I... I was a bit, but... seeing them together really turned me on,” Neil told him. “He was fucking her from behind and I could see his cock going in and out of her and she... she was biting into one of the cushions to stifle her screams. It was... it was something so incredibly arousing.”

“I know what you mean, Neil,” Karl smiled as he touched Claire’s knee again. “I’ve seen it so many times, husband or boyfriend looking on as I’ve fucked their woman.”

“I bet you’ve fucked quite a few, haven’t you,” Neil said.

Karl smiled.

“Who... who has been the best?”

Karl smiled again at him. “A few have been memorable,” he told him, “but your wife, Claire, ranks with the best, so far.”

Neil looked a little stunned. “Why?”

Karl glanced at her. “I fancied her as soon as I set eyes on her in the store and I thought of her as a challenge. I wondered, at the time, if she was wearing something off the rails. I could just picture her in a red Basque outfit.”

Claire laughed.

“And was she a challenge?”

Karl smiled. “Very much so.”

Claire cut in, “And that’s what started it all off for you, Neil?” Claire asked him, trying to change the tone of the conversation.

He nodded again.

“A few days later I decided to tell her that I had seen them. I told her that I didn’t mind and asked her if I could watch them again. She slapped me across the face and called me a pervert.”

Claire got up and went to him and cuddled him. “Awww, you’re not a pervert, at all,” she told him.

“I know that,” he smiled. “I’ve read books and things and... and I know there are lots like me.”

“I was telling Claire,” Karl cut in.” It’s more common than people seem to think. There are lots of guys out there who have the same fantasy but not many get to live it.”

Claire kissed him. “You’re one of the lucky ones then,” she told him.

“Thanks,” he smiled. “I... I really would like to watch you guys together some time. There’s no rush, but I really would like to get the opportunity one day.”

“I’m sure that won’t be a problem,” Claire told him.

“Why don’t you take a chair up to the bedroom, Neil,” Karl told him. “You can sit quietly in a corner of the room and watch.”

Neil jumped up. “Can I?”

Claire smiled and nodded.

“You don’t talk or move though, Neil,” Karl told him. “You just sit there, naked and watch.”

Neil nodded and left the room.

Claire sat back down next to Karl. “So I was a challenge, was I?” she laughed.

Karl kissed her. “Well... not so sure now. Your knickers did come off very quickly.”

Claire gave him a playful slap on the shoulder.

“You’re okay with Neil watching are you?” he asked her.

She kissed him and reached across to his bulge. “I’m okay. You?”

Karl smiled.

“Yeah, I know,” she laughed. “You like nothing better than fucking someone while her husband watches.”

His hand slipped under her skirt. “I always like to look him in the eye when she starts to touch me: especially when she takes my cock in her mouth. His reaction is priceless, watching his sweet, innocent wife take me like that,” he told her. “And then there’s when he sees my big cock going into her. They usually swallow hard when they see it slowly disappear inside her.

MiaSweetpea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSweetpea

Then there’s when I cum. A man knows just how good it feels when that first spurt comes and I like to look the husband in the eye as I start to cum inside his wife. I like him to see just how pleasurable the experience is for me.”

Claire moaned softly as his fingers slipped under the side of her panties and touched her.

“Shall we go and put on a good show for him?” Karl asked.

She smiled and then stood up. She kissed him and reached for his bulge. “I want you to smile nicely at him as you fill me with your seed,” she told him.

Claire held his hand as she led him into the bedroom. Neil was sat on a chair in the corner of the bedroom a few feet away from the headboard. He was naked. She looked at him briefly and then turned around. She already had it mind what she wanted to do as she threw her arms around Karl’s neck. She kissed him, pulling his head against hers. Karl was pressed up tightly against her as his hand went from around her waist to her bottom.

Karl looked across at Neil. It was nearly always a jaw dropping moment for a cuckold watching his wife in passionate embrace with another man. Neil was no different. He looked at Neil’s cock. It was erect, which was par for the course. It was also very wet. He could see the pre-cum rolling down his small shaft. He had once known a cuckold to cum without even touching himself. He wondered if Neil would do that.

Claire dropped one hand down to his groin and moved slightly to one side so that Neil would see her holding Karl’s bulge. Karl responded by reaching down and slipping his hand up under her skirt. His hand stroked her bottom through her panties and then his fingers began to probe her from behind. All the while their lips remained locked together.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and then Claire pulled back and began to tug at Karl’s t-shirt. She was going to undress him. She intended undressing another man with her husband watching. It didn’t take long. His top came off very quickly and easily and then she dropped to her knees. Karl smiled at Neil as Claire’s fingers became busy with the buckle of his belt. He remembered one husband trying to get up out of the chair once his wife started to take off his trousers. He, however, had been tied to it, at his own request, and he couldn’t escape. As Claire tugged his trousers down Neil gasped and more pre-cum rolled down the shaft of his cock.

Claire removed them completely along with his socks and shoes and all that was left were Karl’s tight trunks. His erection pressed against the white cotton material, it begged to be released but Claire decided to tease. She slowly stroked him; gently squeezed his shaft with thumb and forefinger and even kissed him. She couldn’t see Neil’s face but she did hear his groan.

Karl watched his face throughout. He saw it etched with the pain of jealousy and he also saw the excitement. He knew well the mixture of emotions that tear the cuckold apart. As Claire kissed him he reached down and touched her head before stroking her hair. He liked to pull it back and pull it tight so that the cuckold could see more. It would not be long now before his cock would be in her mouth.

By the time a couple had reached that stage in their relationship: the stage where another man comes into the life of the wife, this sort of passion has long since gone. In the early days of the relationship she would have worshipped his cock; sucked it; kissed it; gently stroked it and even brought it to eruption in her mouth. But those days had long since gone. It would come as quite a shock for a husband to watch that passion return in his wife for another man.

Karl watched that pain and passion on Neil’s face as Claire kissed and sucked him. He also heard his loud gasps as she not only kissed his testicle sac but also licked him. At one stage he even felt sorry for Neil when Claire delved underneath him and began to rim him. Very few women do that to a man; very few commit themselves to, what is in essence, an act of worship. He let her continue for a few minutes longer and then lifted her up.

It was his turn now. It was his turn now to strip Neil’s wife in front of him. He always enjoyed that. He always liked to look at the cuckold’s face as he stripped his wife. He liked to see that look of shock and awe as he watched his wife surrender herself so easy. He took each garment off slowly; taking advantage as naked flesh became exposed. Kissing the nape of a neck; kissing shoulders. Kissing breasts, gently biting nipples as the bra came off; looking at the cuckold’s face again as his wife moaned softly.

Another man always does it so much better than the husband, and the look on Neil’s face showed no exception. By the time her panties were sliding down his wife’s legs, the look of anguish on a cuckold’s face was almost at its height. It was the loud moan escaping from his wife’s lips as his tongue made contact with her sex that would take it there. The other man always does it better. The other man’s tongue is always more fulfilling than the husband’s tongue. Claire was no exception. Her hands gripped his head tightly and pulled him against her as his tongue probed the flesh between her labia lips.

The defining moment for the cuckold approaches not when her cries of passion become almost uncontrollable, but when she calls out to be fucked. Hearing his wife begging another man to fuck her tears at the cuckold’s heartstrings. He will probably have never heard his wife beg him for his cock before and if he had done, it would be long in the past by now. Karl had known some woman to be almost in tears as they pleaded. The look of shock on their husband’s faces was almost impossible to describe in words.

Neil had that look now. Claire was begging; pleading to be fucked. He let her continue until he could tell that she was almost at breaking point and then he stood up. She was already walking backwards to the bed behind her. He held her by the waist; his cock touching her tummy all the way back to the edge of the bed. Her legs touched against the edge and she fell backwards. Karl caught her ankles in the air as she fell back and lifted them onto his shoulders. He looked into Neil’s eyes one last time as his cock touched against Claire’s pussy lips. One hard thrust; one loud scream and his eyes closed as he pushed her legs right back.

This was his moment now. It was his time now to enjoy the cuckold’s wife in front of his very eyes.

Disclaimer: All characters and events in the story are fictitious and any resemblance to real people and events are purely coincidental.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments