Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part 3

"Claire goes out on a lunch date with Karl but there are surprises in store for her."

58
44 Comments 44
19.9k Views 19.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read
It was almost two weeks later when Claire and Karl finally got to have lunch together. Neil’s mother was in the locality that Tuesday and asked her out to lunch. She could hardly refuse let alone tell her that she was having lunch with another man. Karl was disappointed but he quite understood. He had dated many married women and he knew that these things went with the territory. They arranged for another lunch the following week but that too had to be cancelled as well because her day off work had to be changed due to staff absences. They finally managed to get together two days later. It also came with a bonus; Neil would be away overnight for a meeting at head office.

Karl had arranged to pick her up at a local motorway service station. He always arranged to meet his women at a remote end of the car park away from the service shops. They would park alongside his car and hop into it. It was only a matter of seconds before he was away and taking them to somewhere quiet and discrete.

Claire kissed Neil goodbye that morning, still dressed in her pyjamas, and then went back upstairs to prepare for her day. She laid out her lingerie on the bed and then went and bathed. She lay back in the hot, soapy water and contemplated the day ahead. She tried to relax but she was being torn apart by feelings of both guilt and excitement. Having just kissed Neil goodbye, as he set off on a business trip, she told herself that it was just a lunch date she was going on. She tried to convince herself that nothing was going to happen; that it was all perfectly innocent but lying on her bed was lingerie bought by another man for her to wear for the occasion.

Pangs of guilt and excitement made her restless. She swore to herself that she wouldn’t let anything happen; she swore that she wouldn’t be unfaithful to Neil but the thought of wearing underwear that Karl had bought for her excited her. She would be wearing a Basque for the first time, not for her husband, but for another man. What would she do if he asked to see her in it? She knew that she wouldn’t be able to fight him off if he wanted to press things further. Karl was a big, strong man. And what would be her defence when asked why she was wearing sexy lingerie bought for her by another man?

Claire sighed loudly as the battle inside her mind raged. Her fingers found their way to her mound and they began to soothe her as they slid over her clitty. She closed her eyes and thought of Karl. She could almost hear his voice asking her if everything fitted her okay. She would coyly nod. She could hear his voice asking her if he could see her in her outfit. He would plead; he would promise that he wouldn’t touch her as his fingers reached for the zipper of her dress. Her voice would say no but her heart would say yes.

She could imagine herself standing in front of him with her dress around her feet. She wouldn’t be able to look him in the eye as he stared at her; she wouldn’t want to see the lust in them. But she would see his hand as he reached out to touch her; and he would touch, despite his promises not to. He was a male, a red blooded male, who enjoyed fucking white, married females. She could almost feel the warmth of his fingers as she imagined his touch; as he explored her body. Men do that. They like to touch and explore a woman’s intimate places.

Would she stop him as his fingers slid deep inside her love channel? She already knew the answer to that question. Would she stop him as his fingers slipped inside the waistband of her panties and began to push them down over her hips?

Again, she knew the answer to that one. Claire could almost feel her panties around her ankles already. And what would she do when he had led her to the bed? Would she lie there with her legs locked tightly, saying no? She knew the answer to that question. She would lie there with legs wide apart and knees drawn up offering herself to him. She could see him in her imagination; standing there naked. She could see his huge erection ready for entry, just a few inches away. She could feel it against her. She could feel it at her opening. She could feel it filing her.

Claire cried out loudly as her orgasm hit her. She wanted him. She wanted his cock. She wanted to feel Karl’s large, thick cock inside her. She wanted him to fuck her long and hard. She wanted him to take her and use her for his pleasure and she wanted to feel his seed deep inside her. Claire cried out again in guilt and fulfilment.

A short while later Claire stepped out of the bath and reached for her towel.

The Basque felt uncomfortable at first. She had never worn anything so constricting before. She was, of course, used to the tightness of a bra but never anything that covered her whole chest area down to her waist. She stood in front of the mirror for a while looking at herself. Sometimes she turned from side to side before standing with her back to the mirror and looking round. She had to admit that the black and mauve lacy garment looked good on her. It also felt good. She put on her stockings next. They were something that she rarely wore even though Neil had asked her many times. The pangs of guilt returned. Her husband had asked her many times and she had refused. Karl had asked her only once and she hadn’t even hesitated to do as he had asked. The matching panties were next and once again she stood in front of the mirror doing a few twirls to admire herself.

A couple of hours later she set off for her lunch date. She parked in the corner of the car park as instructed by Karl and moments later his car drew up alongside hers. A brief smile was exchanged, and then she stepped from her vehicle and slipped through the open door of his car. And then they were away.

“You look... amazing,” he told her.

She smiled. “Better concentrate on the road,” she told him as he stared longingly at her legs.

“Everything fit okay?” he asked as he looked ahead.

Claire laughed.

“What’s wrong?”

She laughed again. “I knew you were going to ask that,” she told him. “And the answer to your next question is no.”

“What question?”

She shook her head.

“You can’t blame a guy for trying,” he told her.

She laughed again. “They fit fine, thank you,” she told him. “Anyway, where is this restaurant you are taking me to?”

He turned and smiled momentarily. “It’s not a restaurant,” he told her. “A friend of mine has a house in the country that I keep an eye on while he’s away. He travels quite a lot.”

Claire felt uneasy.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

“Look,” she told him,” I meant it when I said that it was for lunch only.”

He raised one hand in a defensive motion. “I know,” he told her. “And I meant it when I said that there would be no funny business.”

She smiled nervously but he seemed sincere enough.

A short while later they arrived at a cottage on the outskirts of a small village. She and Neil had driven through the village a few times in the past but up until that moment it had seemed just like any other country village. Claire could see immediately that it was an ideal place for discrete liaisons; a small village pub and shop and very little through traffic.

The cottage itself was cosy; an ideal love nest. Claire could easily imagine curling up in front of a large log fire in the winter with a lover. She wondered how many women Karl had brought here for an enjoyable time.

“You’re friend is away a lot?” she asked him as began to set the dining table.

He nodded. “He’s in the oil industry and works all over the world,” he told her. “Actually, he is due back quite soon.”

“And you have carte blanche?”

He smiled. “I don’t recall her name,” he said.

Claire laughed loudly.

“Does it bother you?” he asked her as he opened a bottle of wine. “Some women don’t like a man who’s been around a lot.”

“You mean in the same way that men don’t like a woman who’s been around a lot?”

He smiled. “I never judge a woman by her sexual history,” he told her. “A woman’s past is her business. I am only interested in the here and now.”

She smiled.

“So it doesn’t bother you then?”

She shook her head. “I wouldn’t say it bothered me,” she told him. “Just makes me a little wary, that’s all.”

He passed her a wine glass and began to fill it. She stopped him after a short while. “Whoa, that’s fine,” she told him. “I’m driving.”

“It scares you then?” he asked her, “My sexual history?”

She nodded. “I... I’m... “

“Not very experienced?” he asked.

She nodded as she blushed.

“No need to be apologetic over it,” he told her. “It makes you even more attractive.”

She took a sip of her wine.”A challenge, you mean?”

He smiled.

A few minutes later they were sat enjoying a chicken salad that he had prepared. She was impressed. Neil’s culinary skills were limited to something on toast. Karl could cook. He had a good taste in wine as well. The Margaret River Chardonnay was not easily available and not cheap either.

As they neared the end of their lunch he turned and spoke to her. “So you and Neil, then?”

“What about Neil and I?” she asked defensively, knowing full well where the conversation was going.

“I think you know where I am going,” he told her.

“That’s very personal,” she told him defensively.

He sat silently for a moment. “You know, one thing I have observed with the majority of couples is that they rarely talk about sex,” he told her, “especially when they start going out together. You know, people will talk about the music they like; the films they like; the food they like even, but never sex. They do it but never talk about it. Never discuss what they really like; what floats their boat, as they say. Then somewhere down the line, well into their relationship, they realise that they are not compatible at all. That’s when problems arise. They start to look for fulfilment elsewhere.”

Claire was a little stunned by his frankness. “It’s not the done thing. is it?” she said. “I mean you just don’t go into depth that way, do you?”

Karl shrugged his shoulders. “Why not, we do it anyway,” he said. “Why not discuss what we like sexually; what turns us on and turns us off.”

She smiled. “I can just imagine sitting down with a new boyfriend and suddenly asking him does he like to spank, for example.”

Karl laughed. “Well, do you like to be spanked?”

Claire laughed. “Mind your own business,” she told him. “Anyway, you are not my boyfriend.”

He smiled as he brushed it off. “I would like to be though,” he told her.

There was silence for a few moments.

“I have a husband,” Claire told him.

“I know,” he replied. “But if you’re honest, you are not happy with your sex life are you?”

Claire said nothing as she took a sip of her wine.

“I come across a lot of women who have taken too long to wake up and put that right,” he told her. “Some never do. They go through all of their active adult life unfulfilled. Don’t be like one of them, Claire. Don’t get into your fifties and lie there night after night filled with regrets.”

Claire remained silent. Karl was right.

“Sorry to put you on the spot,” he told her.

She shook her head. “It’s okay,” she said quietly. “I’ve only ever had four men. Neil’s... Neil’s not very big and... and he’s very quick.”

Karl moved closer and patted her on her thigh. “I’m sorry,” he told her. “It must be quite frustrating.”

She nodded with tear filled eyes. Karl moved even closer and they suddenly found themselves kissing. Claire enjoyed the moment and was getting carried away when his hand alighted on her breasts. As he gently cupped them through the thin material of her dress she suddenly pulled away.

“I’m ... I’m sorry,” she said as she tried to stand up.

Karl held her there. “It’s okay. It’s okay,” he told her. “I’m not going to take you anywhere that you would rather not go.”

Claire relaxed.

Suddenly they heard the front door open and close and then a tall dark skinned male entered the kitchen with a large holdall in his hand.

“Jerome!” Karl shouted.

The man smiled and looked straight at Claire.

“Am I interrupting or am I just in time?” he asked as he stepped forward and took Claire’s hand.

She found herself standing up as he bent down and lifted her hand to his lips. “It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he told her.

Claire smiled coyly. No man had ever kissed her hand before.

“And you are?” he asked her still holding her hand.

“Claire,” Karl told him. “This is Claire.”

“What a beautiful name,” he said. “and a very beautiful woman as well.”

Claire looked him in the eye. She could see the lust in them. She felt intimidated and yet she felt excited. This man wanted to fuck her. Claire felt that dampness between her thighs once again.

Disclaimer: All characters and events in the story are fictitious and any resemblance to real people and events are purely coincidental.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments