Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Jack's Story

"A different kind of reward for different kind of cuckold."

35
21 Comments 21
19.8k Views 19.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Sophie was sitting at her dressing table brushing her dark brown hair when he arrived home. Jack halted in the doorway of their bedroom and looked at her momentarily before turning his attention to their large double bed, which looked freshly made. He was nervous. Sophie turned and smiled at him; she was dressed and looked refreshed.

“Hi darling”

Jack returned her smile and walked over to her to accept the offer of her full, warm, soft lips. “Had a good day?”

Jack nodded.

“You?”

Sophie smiled. “A very nice one, thank you.”

His reaction was instant and Sophie spotted it. Her hand lifted to his groin and her fingers gently took hold of the growing bulge in his trousers. Sophie looked up at him and smiled. No words were necessary.

She held him for a few moments until his erection became complete. “Would you like... ?”

“Please.”

She smiled up at him before looking down at his bulge again and taking her hand away to reach for his belt. Jack stood silently as she unbuckled his belt before unzipping him. He sighed as her hand took hold of his hard flesh. “You’re very hard,” she said softly. “Any reason why?”

He shook his head. “Just thinking about you gets me very excited.”

She kissed the tip of his cock. “Thinking about you gets me all wet and excited too.”

Her lips made him gasp.

He opened his mouth to speak but the words never came.

“Would you like me to... as well? “

He nodded silently and Sophie stood up. He knew the routine well now. Jack stripped right down to his white t-shirt while Sophie got the large black holdall from the wardrobe. It didn’t take her long to tie the two sets of restraints to rails at the top and the bottom of the bed. Jack stood and waited for her to finish before moving to the bottom of the bed and gripping the heavy oak bed frame rail. He didn’t turn to look behind him as Sophie went back to the holdall; he just stared ahead. Jack knew what was coming next.

He didn’t even turn to look as he felt her presence at his side; he knew that her right hand gripped a black, leather paddle. “Spread your legs wider please.”

Jack obeyed and lowered his back so that his bottom stuck out. “You know what this is for, don’t you Jack?”

“Yes, darling,” he responded as her left hand took hold of his erection.

“What is it for?”

“Be... being a ... being hopeless in bed.”

He felt the cold, hardness of the paddle as she gently and slowly rubbed it across the soft flesh of his buttocks. He knew it was about to come but she always caught him by surprise. With one hand holding his cock and the other, an instrument of pain, he knew that at any moment he would scream out in pain. Sophie never held back. Her soft, quiet outward appearance masked the real woman that lay inside. Sophie liked to dominate; she was a sexual dominant. She may have been small and even appeared weak and timid, but you misjudged her at your peril.

Jack suddenly screamed out. The full force of the paddle had taken him by surprise once again. He instinctively straightened himself as the pain took hold and he looked at her. Sophie said nothing as she tapped the bed frame with the paddle. He could have refused. He could have torn the paddle from her hand. He was a tall man of just over six feet and he was powerfully built, she looked so diminutive in comparison, but size should never be equated with power. Jack resumed his position and Sophie took hold of his erection again with her left hand as she ran the paddle over his bottom.

He closed his eyes as her hand slowly masturbated him; she was arousing him while preparing to inflict more pain and she was also taking her time. When it came he leapt to his feet once and screamed even more loudly. He looked at her waiting for an acknowledgement but she stood there motionless. Her reaction was important. The number of strokes of the paddle held significance. She reached out and gently took hold of his cock. “One more,” she said quietly.

He looked at her once more and positioned himself once again. She kept her hand on his erection as he prepared himself. Her hand began to move back and forth slowly again and she began to tap his buttocks with the paddle. This one would be harder than the others; he knew that. This one would be given with venom. Three strokes of the paddle were not given often; it was usually two strokes, but sometimes there were three and the final one would always surpass the rest.

She took her time; she was torturing him. She knew that she would bring the paddle down on his flesh very hard and she also knew that the pain of anticipation would hurt even more. She stroked him for a few more minutes; stroked both his cock and his bottom. “It was three times,” she whispered before she brought her raised arm down.

Jack not only screamed out but also danced with the pain. Tears streamed down his face and his hands clutched his bottom. He was in agony but there was no anger there. Sophie threw her arms around him and kissed him. “Sorry,” she apologised, “but it had to be done.”

Jack nodded as his tears trickled down his cheeks.

“Come on, lie down,” she said as she guided him to the side of the bed.

The cold, red silk cover was welcoming and he lay in the middle of the bed and surrendered his arms and legs to her so that she could shackle him. There would be no more physical pain now but the torture was by no means over yet. Sophie sat down on the side of the bed looking down at him as he lay there helpless. She slid her hand between his spread thighs, up from the inside of legs to his scrotum. “How’s the pain now?”

“It’s much easier now, thanks.”

She smiled as her fingers moved to the base of his cock. Jack was by no means lacking in the equipment department. He had a welcoming eight inches of manhood with a nice girth. She stroked him gently and ran the tip of her fingers up and down his shaft. Jack knew that she wanted to say something but she was holding back; not just to arouse him more but also to torture him too. She also knew things were running through his mind; his imagination was running wild but she also knew that he wouldn’t ask.

“Roddy dropped by this afternoon,” she told him quietly as her hand closed tightly around his cock.

“I think he was a little bored and wanted some company.”

Jack moaned softly as her hand movements began to excite him. “H... how long did he stay for?”

Sophie appeared to ignore him for a few moments as she continued to tease him.

“A couple of hours,” she murmured. “Maybe two and a half.”

Jack looked her in the eye but she showed no reaction as she held his gaze while still continuing to stroke his erection.

TransQueenAlodia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransQueenAlodia

Jack closed his eyes in submission just as she stopped and reached into the bedside cabinet drawer. It was Jack’s side of the bed and inside were his condoms. Sophie slowly took one out and then closed the box again. She smiled as she extracted the condom from the wrapper. Sophie always took care of putting on the condom; she enjoyed putting a condom on a man. It wasn’t just so that she could be sure that it was on properly, there was also added sexual excitement of getting the male ready for sex.

She looked him in the eye as she rolled it down the shaft of his cock. She knew exactly what he was thinking.

“You’ll have to get some more next time you go into town,” she told him as she gripped him tightly and began to slowly masturbate. “They seem to going very quickly.”

Jack groaned.

“We wouldn’t want to take the risk of me getting pregnant, would we? Not just now anyway.”

Her hand movements brought another groan from his lips. He opened his eyes and looked up at her as she shifted position to make herself more comfortable on the bed. Her skirt had ridden higher now and her parted thighs allowed him to see the white panties clinging to her crotch. He could also see the tops of her black, lacy stockings. He moaned softly and closed his eyes again.

Sophie smiled. She had Jack exactly where she wanted him; bound and at her mercy. She liked having a man in this position but she enjoyed it even more when he got close to the point of cumming. She knew the signs. The facial contortions; the change in the tone of his moans; the involuntary jerks of his body from the waist down and of course the onset of precum. The teat of Jack’s condom was already gathering the milky white liquid leaking from him. She stopped masturbated him and squeezed the teat. He moaned loudly.

“Please don’t stop.”

Sophie leaned over and kissed him on the lips and then sat back and began to run her soft fingers between his thighs.

“Please Sophie, don’t stop.”

Jack was pleading now.

She placed her hand tightly around his cock again. “Isn’t there something you want to ask me?”

Her hand began to move again. Jack shook his head. “Don’t you even want to know what we talked about?”

Jack groaned as she began to slowly masturbate him again. “Roddy has offered to decorate our bedroom for us.”

He groaned again.

“You wouldn’t object to him doing it would you?”

Jack shook his head.

“I know that you did it last time but I just wondered if you would object to another man doing it for you. Decorating our bedroom, I mean.”

He was beginning to lose control of his body now. Sophie stopped and cupped his testicles in her hand.

“Please... please Sophie, don’t stop.”

She just looked down at him and smiled. She loved to see that pleading look in his eyes; she loved to see him pleading for a few more strokes of her hand. Half a dozen, maybe, would be sufficient; six stokes would probably be enough to send his cum gushing into the condom. His testicles were already tightening; a few more stokes would be enough. Sometimes his groan would become a roar as his release came, she had a feeling that he would be roaring this time.

But release was never a certainty, not from her hand anyway. On the odd, rare, occasion she would stop and untie his right hand. Jack was right handed and his right hand was his masturbating hand. Sometimes she liked to watch him. She knew that it was humiliating. People preferred to do this in private; under the covers, with their own secret fantasy playing inside their head while their hand or fingers went to work.

Sometimes she would take his right hand and fold his fingers around his erection; with her hand wrapped around his too she would start him off and then sit back and watch. Jack would take a little time to get into it; held back by the embarrassment as well as the difficulty in getting his thought processes moving. But do it, he would; even if it meant a little help from her with a touch of her fingers on his testicles. The usual loud groans might be replaced by an almost inaudible whimper but his cum would flow all the same.

Sophie reached over his body, her breasts brushing his face as she stretched to unbuckle the restraint binding his wrist.

“Please Sophie? I beg you. Please?”

She stopped and looked him in the eye.

“I’ll do anything?”

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

She smiled. “You’ll ask Roddy to decorate our bedroom then?”

He nodded.

“You’ll pay for the decorating materials?”

He nodded again.

Sophie resumed her position at his side and took hold of his erection once again.

“I’ll take care of the payment for his labours,” she smiled as her hand went to work.

Jack groaned.

“I’m sure he would do a very good job.”

His body jerked.

“A very, very good job.”

Jack roared and Sophie held his erection still as the teat of his condom began to stretch with the excess fluid.

Ten minutes later Jack was free from his bonds and Sophie had removed his condom and had tied a knot in the end.

“Drop that in the bucket in the bathroom on your way to the shower.”

Jack slid off the bed and took it from her. She was smiling as he walked away. Inside he pressed down the lever of the pedal bin with his foot. They were lying there at the bottom. Three used condoms; well filled with thick, milky white liquid. Jack stared at them for a few moments and then dropped his freshly filled one inside.

He was quickly erect again as the warm water streamed over his body. He was still erect when he stepped out of the shower a few minutes later. Sophie was ready for him, as usual, with a large white bath towel. She dried him in silence, wearing her usual smile, until she came back to his groin area. As usual, she began to stroke his hardness with the towel. “Dinner won’t be ready for a while,” she said softly. “Why don’t you go and have a pint in the pub? I’ll ring you when it’s ready.”

“Thanks.”

“Roddy will probably be there,” she smiled as she gently squeezed his hardness. “You can discuss the decorating, if you like; arrange a suitable time to start.”

Jack felt his cock jerk. “If... if that’s what you really want?”

Sophie patted his erection with the towel. “Yes, it is what I really want.”

They kissed. Sophie, having to stand on her tip toes to reach up to him. “You want the job done too, don’t you?”

His hand slid over her bottom and down to the hem of her skirt. His fingers quickly found the soft white flesh above her stocking tops on the way to bottom. “I want whatever pleases you, darling.”

She pressed her hand against his hardness again. “Good. It would please me very much.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments