Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Liam's Story

"Continuation of The Cuckold's Reward series with Liam's story"

24
16 Comments 16
17.0k Views 17.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Their fingers touched at the same time as their eyes met. Liz’s searching eyes gazed into Liam’s at the very moment that her fingers touched his. Her fingers were holding the clasp of the strap on her black suspender belt and his fingers were holding the laced top of her black silk stockings. He could feel the warmth of her soft white flesh and it aroused him.

“You’ve changed your mind, haven’t you?” she said softly.

Liam looked at her with his puppy dog eyes as he nodded.

Liz continued to fasten her straps in silence. Liam turned his gaze to her shaven mound as he knelt on his knees, naked, in front of her.

I...I don’t think it’s going to be possible to pull out now,” she told him as she straightened up once her stockings were fully secure.

Liam continued to stare at her crotch. It was his possession. She was his wife. Her pussy belonged to him and yet he had always wanted to share it with another male.

“I know,” he said with a tone of resignation.

Her hand reached down and stroked his head, “Denzil is expecting sex with me tonight.”

Liam felt his knees weaken. “And...and you will be giving it to him?”

He saw her head move.

“You want to have sex with Denzil tonight, don’t you?”

She nodded again.

Liam was hurting. The pangs of jealousy were turning his stomach into knots. It had taken him years to pluck up the courage to share his fantasy with her but when he had; he was pleasantly surprised at her acceptance of it. He knew, from her Women’s magazines that a lot of women had found the very idea repugnant; hurtful even. Liz had accepted it. She had joined in with it. Liz would tell him, as they made love, just what she would do in bed with another man if she ever got the chance. In turn Liam found it highly erotic listening to her talk so dirty like that as he fucked her.

The fantasy took its inevitable turn from bedroom talk to real life talk and then onto websites that cater for couples seeking other sexual partners. There they met Denzil. He was a local guy of West Indian origin who enjoyed fun with married couples. He was fairly experienced and had introduced quite a few couples into the cuckolding lifestyle. After much discussion, through emails and telephone calls, they agreed to meet up.

The first meeting had been a week earlier at a local pub; a neutral venue where they could see if there was any chemistry between them. There was. Liam noticed that little girl, coy look, that Liz gave Denzil as they chatted. He also noticed the look that a man gives a woman when he wants her from Denzil. Later as they stood outside discussing the next stage both turned to him with that ‘Well when?’ look in their eyes. It was then that he realised that this was no longer just a fantasy; they were stepping into reality with it.

“Er, maybe we should talk about it and get back,” Liam had said looking at Liz.

The look of disappointment in both their eyes was quite telling. They parted with a hand shake from Liam and a kiss on the cheek from Liz with a promise to be in touch in a day or two. Later at home they fucked as they talked about Denzil. Liz was quite vocal about wanting Denzil’s big cock inside her. Though Liam was excited during sex he found that in the light of day the jealousy was gripping and yet...

Liam’s thoughts we interrupted by Liz stepping back and picking her panties up off the bed. They were black silk with a red love heart motif conveniently placed over the mound area. She handed them to him and then rested her hands on his shoulders. As she lifted each leg in turn he placed them around her ankles and then slid them up her legs. When they had gathered around her stocking tops Liz took over and pulled them up over her hips.

Their eyes met again and Liz motioned him to get up.

“I do love you. You know that don’t you?” she said as she put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her for a kiss.

Liam nodded.

Her hand dropped to his cock. He felt of shudder of intense sexual excitement as she took hold of it.

“You’re very excited aren’t you?”

He groaned softly as she ran her thumb over his very sticky tip.

“Denzil’s excited too.”

“Is...is that what he told you earlier on the phone/”

Liam already knew the answer even before she nodded.

“What else did he say?”

“He told me that I was going to get a fucking that I would never forget,” she told him as she stroked his cock.

Liam groaned loudly.

Liz suddenly lowered herself to her knees. Taking hold of his cock again, she pulled it to her lips. Liam’s groan almost drowned out her voice as she spoke again. “I told him that I couldn’t wait to feel his big black cock inside me.”

Liam was starting to lose it. One hand cupped his balls and her other hand stroked him as her lips gripped him tightly.

“I’m going to suck him like this,” she said as she pulled her lips away from him. “You don’t mind me taking his cock in my mouth before he fucks me do you?”

“N-o-o-o-o-o-o,” Liam groaned.

Liz’s hand began to move faster and Liam reached and gripped her head. He was cumming now. He didn’t want her to stop. It was his third blow job in as many days from her. There had been no penetrative sex for him at Denzil’s request; his only release had been from her hands and her mouth. But there was to be no release for him this time. Liz suddenly stopped and pulled away. He tried to pull her back to him but she resisted and resumed her position with her arms around his neck.

“Later,” she told him with a kiss.

Liam groaned with frustration but he also realised that there was purpose in what she had done. If she had made him cum he would have been sexually satisfied and it would have been harder for her to manipulate him. In a heightened sexual state he would be putty in her hands. Denzil had been teaching her well.

They dressed in silence; Liz slipping into a black dress with a low cut top and a shortish but wide hem. It was the sort of dress that just screamed out for a groping hand. Liam slipped into a shirt and pants. He wasn’t going out tonight. Liz was going out alone with Denzil.

He stood behind her a she sat in front of the dressing table mirror and put on her makeup. From time to time she glanced up at him. His face was etched with pain; that was plain to see, but inside his sexual excitement was surging.

“Will you be staying out long?” he asked her breaking the awkward silence between them.

She turned around. She was facing his groin. Her hand automatically reached up and touched his bulge.

“I hope not,” she told him as she looked him the eye.

He reached out and stroked her hair. He wanted her to elaborate but he knew the answer. Liz wanted to go to bed with Denzil. He reached over, while she still held his bulge and slid back the hem of her dress. She opened her legs for him as his hand slipped over her stocking tops. Her inner thighs were soft and warm. His fingers pressed against the crotch of panties; they were damp. He slipped a couple of fingers under the edge and was met with the wetness of her arousal.

“You really are looking forward to getting fucked aren’t you?” he said softly.

Liz nodded.

“You aren’t going to stop him are you?”

Liam said nothing.

“Please let him fuck me.”

Liam nodded as he withdrew his fingers. He knew that he still the power to say no but he also knew that to do so would be to deny her. Something inside him wanted her to be happy. He wanted Denzil to give her a fucking that she would remember forever and yet at the same time he was filled with jealousy.

“You will let him won’t you?”

Liam could only nod. He couldn’t bring himself to actually say the word ‘yes’.

She smiled at him again as she gently squeezed his bulge.

“I really would like to watch.”

Liz gazed into his eyes again. They had already discussed that issue.

Her head shook, “I know darling but I would feel inhibited having you in the room at the same time,” she told him. “Maybe once we are all used to each other and into the relationship a while we can open it up a bit like that.”

He was disappointed.

Liz reached up and kissed him and he left her to finish off her make up while he poured himself a glass of wine.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

He needed solace. It was short lived though; Denzil arrived early, obviously very keen to fuck her. For a moment he suddenly remembered how he always turned up early for their dates. He too couldn’t wait to get his hands on her but he had to sit there with her parents as she got ready. Sometimes he would catch her Dad giving him a wary eye. It was a touch of déjà vu in many respects. Except that he wasn’t her date.

Liam didn’t speak a lot. They exchanged a few pleasantries about the day while they drank their wine. Fortunately Liz was quick and came down to join them and broke up the tense atmosphere. Liam saw the reaction on Denzil’s face as she came into the room and he watched them kiss briefly. The turgid battle between sexual arousal and jealousy raged within.

When they left a few minutes later he breathed a sigh of relief. He poured himself another glass of wine and sat in silence as he pondered on what they were doing. He knew that the intention was for Denzil to take her for a quiet drink somewhere so that they could talk some more but he couldn’t help wonder what else they would be doing.

Back in the days when he was dating her they had a favourite spot where they could go and make love in the back of his car. They used to rush off to it before going on for a drink somewhere. They could hardly keep their hands off each other. Liz would reach across and hold onto his bulge while he would also reach across and put his hand up her skirt.

He wondered if they would be doing the same. Perhaps Denzil knew of somewhere quiet to park up and fuck her in the back seat of his car. He remembered how he would sit in the middle of the back seat with his trousers and briefs around his ankles. Liz would take off her tights and panties and sit on his lap with her back to him. A feverish fuck ensued satisfying their lustful desires. Liam wondered if that was exactly what they doing right at that moment.

It wasn’t. He heard a car pull up outside their house; car doors close and then heard a key in the door. Liam leapt up wondering what was wrong. It turned out that there was nothing wrong. On the contrary everything was alright. They were both just desperate for a fuck. The only difference was that they did not have to find a place to park up and fuck. There was a nice warm bed awaiting them here.

Liz stood there holding Denzil’s hand, “We...we changed our minds about having a drink out.”

He opened his mouth to speak but the words would not just come out and all he could do was focus upon Liz’s hand clasped around Denzil’s.

“You don’t mind if we go up to bed do you?” Liz asked.

Liam silently shook his head. What was he supposed to say? This was what he wanted wasn’t it? This was always what he had wanted; Liz to get fucked by another man.

By the time he had managed to focus on the situation again they were heading out of the door; Liz taking him by the hand to their bedroom. Liam stood there looking bemused for a few moments. He heard their footsteps going up stairs and then along the corridor. He heard a bedroom door open and close and then he heard footsteps above him. Liam glanced up. Above him was their bedroom.

He heard the sound of shuffling and then the creaking of the bed. There was silence for a few moments and then he heard movements of the bed. A scream from Liz was then followed by the rhythmic creaking of the bed. Liam had never heard sounds like this before but there again he wouldn’t have would he? You don’t hear yourself in bed when you are fucking do you!

The creaking sounds got louder and quicker. The headboard banged against the wall and there was also Liz’s vocal appreciation of the pleasures she was receiving. She screamed; she shouted, she filled the whole house with her cries of pleasure. Liam was left in no doubt about her enjoyment of being fucked by Denzil.

The noise was over with quite quickly. Liam stood there, still looking up, as his thoughts ran amok. Every now and again the bed would creak from a movement inside it. Liam knew that they would be lying there naked and caressing in the afterglow of sex. Maybe Denzil was still deep inside her: his cock still hard as he recuperated. Whatever was taking place it was happening without his presence.

He looked away after a few minutes and went to pick up his wine glass but suddenly the bed began to creak again. He knew that they were shifting positions. He looked up just as the bed began to shake and creak. Denzil was fucking Liz again.

They took a little longer this time and started off more slowly but the end result was still the same. Liz’s screams of ecstasy filled the whole house as she reached a final climax. Once again there was period of silence and then her heard someone get out of bed and footsteps. They were light footsteps. They were Liz’s and they were heading back downstairs.

He stood there nervously awaiting her appearance in the doorway. When she did appear, in just her dressing gown and stockings, she stopped and looked at him. She too looked nervous; she also looked sheepishly at him. It was if he had caught her doing something that she shouldn’t have been doing.

After a few moments she stepped into the room and into his arms. They just hugged for a few moments in silence and then they kissed.

“I love you,” she said, reassuring him.

“Is...is everything okay?”

She nodded, “Yes everything is fine,” she replied. “Denzil was wondering if it is okay for him to stay the night.”

“You mean with you?”

Liz nodded.

He kissed her. “I need some time with you,”

She kissed him as she reached down for his bulge, “Of course you do,” she said as she gently squeezed him, “why don’t you go to the spare room and wait for me.”

They went upstairs together and parted for a few minutes as she went into the marital bedroom and he into the spare room. When she came to him she was naked except for her stockings and suspenders. She slipped into bed beside him and he reached for her and kissed her.

“Was it good?” he asked her.

Liz reached for his erection, “Very.”

His heart sank but at the same time he felt excited.

“He’s very good.”

“Why didn’t you go for a drink?”

Liz squeezed him and began to slowly masturbate him. She told him how they got a few yards down the road and Denzil pulled into the lay-by. “We just couldn’t keep our hands off each other.” She told him.

Liam groaned.

“He asked me if he could take me back home and fuck me and I just said ‘yes’.”

Liam groaned again.

“He can stay and fuck me throughout the night can’t he?” Liz asked as she increased her hand movements.

Liam found it difficult to speak but he managed to gasp a ‘Yes’.

Liz leaned over and kissed him, “Good, because he has such a big, thick cock.”

Liam shouted out that he was cumming and Liz quickly got up onto her knees to take his cock in her mouth. Her lips had barely closed around the tip of his cock as his cum gushed forth. She took her time sucking every last drop from him before cleaning him up with her tongue.

As he lay back in satisfaction Liz pulled away from his cock and kissed him. “Feel better now?”

Liam smiled, “Much better. Thank you.”

Liz kissed him again, “I have to go now,” she said, “Denzil needs some attention too.”

Liam pulled her too him and kissed her again, “Make sure you get fucked good and proper.”

She smiled. “That goes without saying.”

Liam watched her slip out of bed and walk to the door. He was satisfied now and felt better. He would enjoy listening to them making love in the next bedroom.

“Oh, by the way,” Liz turned and said, ”Denzil takes his coffee black with no sugar.”

“What time in the morning?”

Liz walked back to the bed and leaned over and kissed him. “I’ll give you a shout when we are ready.”

Liam reached between her legs and touched her. She was wet and sticky.

“I will need a good clean up in the morning as well,” she told him as she began to pull away.

Liam reached and grabbed her hand, “Goes without saying that I will get a reward doesn’t it?”

Liz smiled and turned around. Liam watched her walk away; her pert bottom cheeks moving very sexily and making his cock stir again. As the door closed behind her he lay on his back and took his erection in his hand. He was going to slowly masturbate to the sound of their fucking and enjoy another orgasm just as Denzil was enjoying cumming inside his wife.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments