Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Great Plan

"One-liner: George plans to bed Ginny and cuckold Stan. Part 1/2."

48
11 Comments 11
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Home and Away is a sexual soap opera set in a fictional English community where the locals follow a libertine lifestyle. In this story, two old friends watch a porno after a football match. <p> [ADVERT] </p>George hatches a plan, but Stan does not realise he has been set up."

1: George

=

No one can understand what it was like. Pam walked out of the house, then halfway to the local shops, tripped over a pothole in the footpath, fell sideways into the road, and was run over by a big double-decker. She died instantly; at least it was mercifully quick.

I was left bereft and alone; she was my life. I had never looked at another woman - well perhaps with the possible exception of Ginny.

Stan and Ginny were our best friends; we were in and out of our respective homes almost every day, went to the pub together, to the theatre together, and went on holiday together. But without Pam, it all changed, and the change was that I lusted after Ginny, in particular her lovely tits. Pam had virtually nothing upfront; she went braless so often that they had become flat as pancakes. Ginny’s were always well supported, standing out in front like two headlights, and she always looked incredible in any bathing costume.

Stan was my best mate, he often came round to my place to watch footy matches with me and sink a few cans of ale. Pam went round to see Ginny; the two of them could talk the hind end off of a donkey.

Afterward, we would put on a porno or two and have a mutual wank. Sometimes we crossed hands to pleasure the other, all innocent fun, just two old gits fantasising about the women on screen.

Whenever we did this, we compared the on-screen talent with our wives. I told him how sexy his wife was and how much I would like to fuck her. Stan just grinned, obviously thinking I was not serious and that it was just a joke, as he never showed any sexual interest in Pam. However, it wasn’t because I was serious. Anyway, Stan told Ginny all about my not-so-secret desires, and as a couple, it became their little inside joke.

It remained a fantasy until the day I was sitting in my computer room enjoying a nice porno while playing with my hard prick when I glimpsed a movement at the window. It was Ginny. hands inside her dress top, playing with those lovely mammaries.

She didn’t even blush; she just grinned and said she was coming in for some fun. The fun was a rather nice blowjob; the feel of her flesh against my body was a super aphrodisiac; looking down at those mounds pressed against my legs was enough to blow my mind; and the experience of shooting my load into her mouth was absolutely divine.

She even gave me a little snowball as a parting gift, with the warning never to tell Stan. Well, I never have, but since then, I have been scheming to get the chance to screw her. As part of my plan, I started to suggest he really wanted to be a cuckold; somewhere in his mind, this idea took hold, and I would wind him up by describing how Ginny would love the chance to show off while he watched.

Despite all the talk, nothing happened, but one day I saw my chance and grabbed it.

=

2: Stan

=

I was round at George’s bungalow, sitting on the sofa in his back room, enjoying a couple of lagers while we watched a match on his TV. After the pundits had done their turn, the next programme was a soap.

George turned to me and asked if it was OK to watch some porn. I nodded in agreement. He spent a couple of minutes linking his phone to the telly before his login to a site came up.

“What do you fancy? How about some cuckolding?”

I nodded again, and he flicked through a long list of favourites before scrolling through a folder of threesomes and selecting one to play.

So we sat and watched as a young wife sat on a bed with two men and their two hard cocks for her to suck and wank. She moved to suck one and work the other with her hand, then swapped around time after time, accompanied by the sound of slurping and groaning coming from the speakers.

The natural response was inevitable; I had a full boner under my trousers, and George’s bulge was just as obvious. I reached down and started to rub my hard lump. George followed suit, making a circular motion over his.

My attention was fully on the screen when I felt George’s hand push mine away and start to fondle my bulge. I thought a bit, then unhitched my trousers and pulled the zip down, pushing his hand away, before removing my cock from its prison underpants and allowing it to stand free. George’s hand immediately took hold and started a gentle motion, pulling my tight foreskin up and down its hidden glans. A large drop of pre-cum oozed out of the slit, and George used his thumb to spread the stuff all around. As he worked, more and more came out until the whole area was glistening and slippery.

I rolled to my side, reached across, unbuckled George’s belt, and slid down his zip before reaching inside and pulling out his erection. No foreskin here, just a big, bare head. I started to wank him slowly, and almost immediately his pre-cum started to flow, and just as he’d done to me, I rubbed it all around.

So we sat, slowly arousing ourselves and playing with each other’s cocks. George turned to me.

“Stan, I want to ask a favour.”

"Yes, Georgie, what?”

“I want to fuck her; fuck your wife.”

I pondered this for a moment.

“Well, it’s OK by me, but Ginny has the casting vote.”

“You can watch; that would turn me on a lot. You would watch your wife cuckolding you with me.”

“Hmm, I’m beginning to like the idea of having her blow me while you shag the end off her.”

“Oh no, Stan, you would just watch and wank, not touch her at all; that’s a condition.”

The images flew through my brain: George humping Ginny, her cries of pleasure, her hands grasping his back, pulling him into her, his panting increasing with every thrust, my hand a blur over my cock as I watched.

“Yeah, let’s see if she takes it up.”

We went back to concentrating on the movie, enjoying the mutual pleasures of frotting.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

On the screen, two cocks had spilt their cum over the wife’s hands, and the movie finished. George stood up, breaking our physical contact.

“Strip off, then we’ll watch another porno.”

So I stood too, and we were soon down to no more than a pair of socks. George went to the window and drew the curtains; daylight became gloom; he came back, picked up his phone, and flicked through more of his favourites until he found something he liked. He looked at me, grinned, and pressed play.

This time two mature men came on screen, sitting on a sofa and playing with each other’s cocks. We sat down again, adjacent arms crossed, as we stretched across to fondle each other’s cocks, copying the screen action.

Then one of the men stood up, turned to his partner, then leaned forward, and pushed his cock into the other’s mouth, who started sucking deeply. George followed suit, stood, and turned, and suddenly I found myself sucking a mouthful of his meaty shaft.

”Before I fuck her cunt, I’m going to fuck her mouth, just like this!”

Suddenly he pushed deep into me, his pubes pushing into my face, then pulled back until just the tip of his cock was past my lips, then thrust fully in again.

He set up a rhythm; when he was in, I felt like gagging, and when he was out, I flicked my tongue around his glans.

“Just imagine, Stan, when you are watching me face fuck your wife, you will know exactly what she is experiencing, what she sees, what she tastes, what she smells.”

Indeed, the images flashed through my mind, and as my arousal mounted, my cock seemed to be close to bursting open as it was so hard.

I got accustomed to George pounding away in my mouth and was quite enjoying being used in that way, expecting he would go the full monty and spurt down my throat, but George had other ideas. He stopped fucking my mouth and withdrew, standing with his willy sticking out just centimetres from my face.

“Get up, Stan; turn around and kneel on the sofa."

I followed the instructions, my chin resting on the top of the sofa backrest. I felt George press his body against my cheeks, and his cock pushed deep into my crotch.

“I’m going to fuck Ginny doggy style, just like this”.

And he showed me how, pushing in and pulling out, his hardness pressed up against my balls on the push, then sliding back through my crotch. Once again, I was rock solid, thinking of my Ginny with the same hard shaft penetrating her soft, wet cunt, perhaps with her fingers rubbing her clit to orgasm while George shagged her hole.

“You can’t fully understand what it will be like for your wife to have me fuck her, but you can share the finale after she has two or three cums.”

With that, he pulled his cock out of my crotch, his body no longer in contact with mine for just a couple of seconds, before I felt his hands on my cheeks, pulling them apart, and almost instantly his cock head was pushing against my hole.

Suddenly I felt unsure, understanding what may be happening but not wanting it, tensing against what was about to happen. I was about to shout “No” when he spanked me hard. The pain was so intense I yelled, but it made me relax my sphincter.

I felt a new and very different sudden spike of pain, and then he was in and pumping me, fucking me, and the pain went away to be replaced by a sense of calm, an understanding that there was more pleasure to come.

As George pounded me, there was an unexpected momentary pulse of feeling something very nice inside me every time he thrust to his maximum. My cock was swinging wildly in time with his movement underneath my body, and I grasped my hard shaft with one hand and started to pleasure myself. George’s hands were grasping my hips, an iron grip trapping me beneath him, his laboured breath showing just how hard he was working towards the climax.

I heard grunts before realising I was hearing my response to the constant thrusts deep into my body. The pulses of pleasure were becoming longer, almost joining together, while my hand was making my body ready to come.

Then it hit; the pulses merged, flowed into my shaft, and travelled to the end, spilling my seed onto the sofa. My grunts became screams, my body jerked uncontrollably in spasm, and I fell down, coming off George’s cock in mid-thrust, finally setting my face down into a soft cushion with my knees on the floor. Twitching and jerking like a marionette, still in orgasm, I felt George pushing on my back before entering me again, restarting his thrusting and panting with the exertion.

My orgasm was subsiding, but those pulses of pleasure were back again, and my cock, so sensitive I could not bear to touch it, rubbed the rough material of the sofa back and forth with his movement. Once again, the pulses merged, travelled through me, and flew out into the world, this time to stain the carpet. I couldn’t care; I was a long way from caring about anything.

Then George’s pumping became frantic; I didn’t exist for him other than as a hole to be used for his satisfaction. He thrust in, held the deep penetration, then, yelling and crying, came, his whole body jerking, filling me with his fluid.

He gasped, “Now you know how Ginny will feel when you watch me take her second hole!”.

He pulled out and stood looking down at me while his cum flowed out, down through my crutch, down the back of my shaft, and over my glans before dripping onto the floor.

And so our pact was sealed. We sat on the floor quietly, cuddling close, two real friends, both thinking of the day Ginny was going to be taken by George, with me as her cuckold husband watching every second of her unfaithfulness.

Two daydreamers with very different expectations of the outcome.

#

In the next part, George consummates the act with Ginny, and Stan learns what it is like to be a cuckold.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments