Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The White Bull: The Cuck's Perspective

"You come home to find your wife getting what you never knew she wanted."

30
11 Comments 11
28.3k Views 28.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Your relationship had never been what one might call ‘fiery’. It probably couldn’t even really be called exciting, now you think about it, which you do while you walk home from the train station. But God knows you’re dependable and you’re sure she likes that about you. You had prospects and you’ve pretty much achieved them in the ten years you’ve been married, you think with a smile. The father in law really approves of that!

She was very pretty and people said she was vivacious but you’ve never really thought so, you think she has beautiful sad eyes and a homely, reserved prettiness, and surely you know her best. Even now at thirty-eight, she’s put on a little around the hips and thighs but she still has a certain attractiveness about her. You don’t usually notice, to be honest. Sure there was the honeymoon period, you think. Having sex sometimes a few nights in a row! People grow out of that though, don’t they? More important things to think about.

Not that it would really matter if you did want it. You try to push the thought from your mind, convince yourself it’s normal at this age, but you have always had a little trouble maintaining an erection haven’t you. It’s not about size either it’s about what you do with it, isn’t it? That’s what you’ve heard and cling on to. Not that doing anything with it ever managed to ‘work’.

Even when she was tracking her ovulation, it just never seemed to ‘happen’. Maybe it’s her? You think. But that’s a bit disingenuous, isn’t it? When she told you she was ovulating and it was time to turn the lights off and have a go, she did seem to stiffen at your touch.

She wasn’t the foreplay type, not very sexual, just wanted to get pregnant. That suited you though, the foreplay thing always seemed like a bit of a waste of time. It’s a waste anyway, isn’t it? With too much foreplay men would just ejaculate far too soon wouldn’t they? Plenty of times in the early days you would shoot your sad little wad in your pants before you’d even managed to get them off, wouldn’t you?

But the several minutes of humping you seemed to be able to manage with your mostly-erect prick before you grunted and dribbled your semen in her just never did the trick. She didn’t bother to use contraception anymore. If it happens it happens, you suppose. It’s probably for the best, she’s obviously just not all that into sex. It’s good having a nice, easy to please woman, you chuckle to yourself with genuine affection as you approach the front door and insert the key.

The moment it opens you’re startled. A loud rattling and creaking is coming from upstairs and with horror, you hear your pretty wife cry out as if in pain. Is there an intruder?! Is he attacking her?

You somehow can’t even bring yourself to move. What will you do? You consider for a shameful, pathetic moment, leaving again through the front door and finding a man to help. Anyone who isn’t you. You glance around and the creaking and squeaking is only getting louder and more hurried, now joined by a banging on the wall! You take an umbrella from the stand by the door and mount the stairs, terrified.

As you approach the door of your bedroom you see that the lights are on and that’s definitely where the sound is coming from. You can also hear the sounds of a man growling! Your wife moans out, clearly in distress so you step through the door, umbrella half-raised and impotent in your hand.

Then you see me. And I see you. And you see your wife.

You stand in the doorway and you see us in profile, your wife on her front on the bed, on her elbows, her rear end up in the air. You can see her face in the mirror on the opposite side of the room where you can also see yourself. You’ve never ever seen that look on her face. She must be in pain!

The bed is jolting and creaking and rattling as I move. I am on her, over her, mounted up on her, naked. A large young man, in my twenties, at least six-feet tall and well built with my startlingly thick white cock rigid as steel ramming piston-like in and out of your wife’s pussy.

Your wife is powerless under my strong thrusting body and it amazes you that a cock this large is impaling, penetrating her. My large hands are gripping her thick hips, her bottom and thighs jolting and jiggling, her large breasts pressed down against the bed.

You partly come to your senses and raise the umbrella, unsure of what to say when she moans out, “Yes! Fucking God yes!”

You hesitate. Is this not an attack? Surely this man has broken in and is…

“Fuck me!” She squeals.

You don’t think you’ve ever heard her use words like that. It is her voice. Her face in the mirror eyes screwed shut, her pretty mouth gaping open as she pants and moans. As I lift my hand and firmly spank her jolting buttocks her eyes open and she squeals, “Yes, baby!”

She sees you in the mirror and looks momentarily startled but doesn’t break eye contact. You see her face in the mirror and in a picture on the nightstand, your wedding day, her tight little smile and sensible makeup.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

Her father so proud of his precious only daughter. His only daughter who was now being penetrated with a big thick adulterous cock.

It is sort of mesmerising, you think to yourself. Rigid and thick veined, the rim of the large purple head visible only just when I pull out most of the considerable length before forcing it back into your wife. Is there…? There isn’t a condom. And the amount of… what is that? It’s so wet, moisture is covering my large thrusting cock, making it slick, running down your wife’s thighs and all over her bottom. The incredible wetness is making a remarkable slapping and sucking noise as I fuck your wife.

And those balls, so heavy and virile, swinging under the penetrating shaft.

“Stop… stop it!” you manage, brandishing the umbrella in my vague direction.

I look at you without breaking pace and through her moans, your wife says suddenly, irritably, “Get the fuck out, sweetie, I’m busy.”

You can’t believe what she’s saying, your mouth agape, watching her writhe and moan under a young man’s large powerful body. Your pretty prudish wife, her thick hips rocking, the headboard of your bed banging and clattering against your bedroom wall, my thrusting, penetrating cock… pleasuring her?

As I push it in again to the hilt she breathlessly moans, “Yes! Oh, my God, that big cock feels so good!”

You glance at me and our eyes meet. I’m lean and fit but have a sheen of sweat, you can tell I’ve been fucking your wife for some time now. How long has she been being stretched by my big prick?

“You heard her,” I say through ragged breaths. “Fuck. Off.”

You stammer, “okay…”

What are you doing? You’re backing hesitantly out of the room. You’re dropping the umbrella. You’re watching your wife stuffed full of hot thick cock squeal with laughter and delight as you close the door almost all the way. You’re standing in the hall.

“You like that don’t you you little slut? Take my big cock.”

“Yes, baby yes! Fuck!”

If anything it sounds like it’s getting even more vigorous, wetter, harder. You are startled to find your hand on the front of your trousers and even more startled to find your small erection poking at your fly. Are you really going to? Are you going to stand in your hall in your house, outside your bedroom, and take out your miserable little cock while I’m fucking YOUR wife?

With your cock now in your hand, almost fully hard, the hardest it’s been in years, possibly ever, you listen to me tell your wife she’s mine. That she’s a good little slut to use. That her thick little body is a perfect place to blow my load.

Oh god, you think, you’ve only been rubbing your little prick for thirty seconds and you think you’re about to have an orgasm. You push the door back open a crack just to peek…

You watch, you can’t take your eyes off the large cock thrusting in and out of your helpless wife. I tell her with a growl that  I’m going to cum. You can’t wait. You’re trying to hold off your sad little orgasm because you’re anticipating seeing my large, thick, curved member with its big mace-like head pulled from your moaning wife and ejaculate on her.

But she cries out, her voice breaking at the brink of orgasm. Her whole body shudders in a way you’ve never seen before. It looks like she’s wracked with electricity. She throws her head back and her body tenses and bucks.

“In me! Cum in me!” She squeals. “Fucking cum in my pussy. I want you inside me!”

Her orgasm peaks and rolls and she moans, writhing, pinned under me and I growl. As I thrust into her alarmingly deep the base of my cock visibly spasms and my heavy balls constrict. You watch as my pulsating cock squirts long jets of semen into your wife. Each throbbing pulse seems like it’s seconds long and my strong, quaking body with muscles tensing inseminates her with two, three, four long bursts. You see thick opaque white semen squeeze out from her around the base of my cock as her pussy overfills.

The bed creaks to a halt as I cease my relentless fucking and you notice that you’ve made a pathetic little, thin, milky mess on the carpet.

I pull my big prick out of her with a wet sucking sound and the large, dark, virile head is immediately followed by an incredible gush of thick semen which slides out of her stretched, deep red, sensitive pussy lips down her thighs and into your sheets on your side of the marital bed.

Standing behind your thoroughly fucked and probably fertilised wife, I take a shirt from a hanger on the door of the wardrobe. Your neatly pressed shirt for tomorrow. I wipe the sweat from my face and chest on it and in one long stroke wipe off most of the sperm and your wife’s slick wetness from my still erect cock, before throwing the shirt on the floor.

Your wife rolls over onto her back and her legs fall open. You see that she’s still full of semen and it’s soaking into the sheets. You’ve never seen so much. She sighs contentedly and lazily rubs my cum into her swollen clit.

With the door to your ensuite open, you can hear me piss and then slide the shower doors open and start it.

Sad drips of your own pathetic ejaculate on your trousers and the back of your hand, you meekly back away down the hall to go and start dinner.

Published 
Written by HandsomeScientist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments