Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toxic Attraction Ch. 01

"Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife."

47
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
10.6k words 10.6k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoyed the story and the beginning of my Toxic Attraction series. If you want to keep up with my work, feel free to join my mailing list or my discord server."

The idea of bunking with a roommate just seemed immature to Dan. As a forty-year-old man with a family, Dan believed he was far too old and past the point in his life when he should even consider living with some stranger. He had scoffed when his wife proposed the idea to him.

“A roommate? Jesus, Sarah, I’m forty years old,” he said, half laughing. “I’m not in college anymore.”

Like most American families, the economic downturn hit the Williams hard. The engineering firm that Dan was employed at for the last ten years went under, leaving the father of two unemployed.  Luckily, Sarah was able to hold onto her job as a hospital administrator to keep food on the table.

Dan had been unable to find another job in his field or at the same pay rate in their hometown of Middleton, Illinois. Other companies in town seemed to have had a hiring freeze as Dan never heard back from anywhere he had submitted his resume to. In desperation, he’d just worked whatever odd jobs he could find to help keep his family afloat.

After two years without steady employment, Dan finally received a call from a firm out of Chicago. While the pay was much less than he was previously making, a regular influx of cash would help the Williams family get their lives back on track.

“Dan, we’ve gone over the numbers how many times? We’ll be able to save a lot more money if you split the costs with someone else.”

“I know, I know. I just don’t want to live with some random person, Sarah. At this stage in my life, I just want to be with you and the kids.”

Sarah made her way across the room and sat down on Dan’s lap, circling her arms around his neck.

“I know, baby, but think of it this way. The more money you save by having a roommate, the faster the kids and I will be able to join you in Chicago.”

Dan sighed. “You’re right. It’s going to be hard enough just being away from you and the kids, but if this gets us back together faster then so be it.”

A half smile spread onto Sarah’s face. “It’s going to be hard on all of us, but this is the best scenario in terms of our finances.” The smile on her face grew wider and she locked eyes with Dan. “And it’s not like this is forever. Once we’ve saved enough money and I can find a job in Chicago, the kids and I will be right there with you in a place of our own.”

Begrudgingly Dan faked a small smile so Sarah would feel that her efforts to comfort him were working. In an effort to put an end to his pity party, Dan joked, “I guess this move might put a damper on our sex life.” He feigned a thrust into her butt with his hips for a punchline.

The smile on Sarah’s face grew wider as she quickly shifted gears from comforting to flirty. She shifted her hips on Dan’s crotch and playfully said, “Oh, I don’t know about that. Between Skype and sexting, I’m sure we’ll be able to find a way to satisfy each other.” Her grin grew even wider, while naughty thoughts filled her head. Her fingers playfully danced along the skin of Dan’s neck. “Who knows, it might be nice to get away from the kids and come visit you in Chicago.”

-----------

Sarah and Dan spent the next week looking online exhaustively at places for Dan to live in Chicago. Due to the location of Dan’s new job and their budget, housing rentals were quickly eliminated from the equation. Many of the ideal locations close to Dan’s work were occupied, so the couple had to expand their search to apartment buildings in different parts of the city. After a few days, they booked several appointments to view different units in person.

Sarah took a few days off work and had her parents stay with the kids so she could accompany Dan on his hunt for an apartment. They drove up to Chicago on Friday with the plan to spend the weekend making their appointments and looking for other rental opportunities.

Over the course of the weekend, both Dan and Sarah began to become dismayed at the rental prospects in the city. Their short list of apartments grew increasingly shorter with each appointment.

The first apartment they visited would have had Dan sharing a unit with an older gentleman who was clearly a hoarder. The common area was used as a storage space for the packaging and garbage that this man had accumulated over the years. Even the room that would have been Dan’s was filled with a mountain of items that would need to be relocated before anything else could be moved in.

While the rest of the appointments were attractively advertised online, they were anything but in person. The only appointment that had been acceptable to Dan would see him rooming with a female college senior. Sarah quickly shot down that option.

After visiting every apartment on their list, the couple returned to their hotel room dismayed. With his eyes closed, Dan slowly massaged his temples while sitting on the edge of the bed. “I don’t think I’m going to have a place to stay before I start work next week.”

“We’ll find something,” Sarah said and she moved behind her husband and wrapped her arms around his chest. “This city is huge, and there has to be somewhere that isn’t completely terrible.” She planted a reassuring kiss on Dan’s shoulder, letting her head rest there.

“I just can’t believe every apartment we checked out was a bust.” He shook his head. “We had a list of promising spots, a few were even close to work and none of them panned out.”

Moving from her place behind Dan, Sarah got off the bed and stood in front of her husband with her hands on her hips. “We’re not gonna let this get us down. There is a perfect spot for you....for us, here in Chicago. We just need to find it.” She shot Dan a genuinely warm smile that reminded him just how much he loved her. Even though she was strikingly beautiful, her caring and compassionate personality was what he loved most.

The smile quickly faded from Sarah’s face only to be replaced with a look of determination as she marched across the room to her purse. She wasn’t about to let her husband be homeless in a new city, and she certainly wasn’t going to let them sit around and mope in their hotel room.

She quickly unzipped her purse and reached in, searching for her smartphone. While making her way back over to the bed, she began navigating the internet looking for newly posted rentals in the area.

After a half hour of unsuccessfully searching for a new listing that would be different from their other appointments, Sarah was almost ready to call it quits. I can’t give up. We need to find a place for Dan to live. What other websites should I check? 

The answer quickly dawned on her. Before this pivotal decision, their searches were restricted to rental listing sites for Chicago and the websites of individual apartment complexes. Sarah then remembered the name of a website she had never visited but had heard about on the news and from her co-workers at the hospital. It was a website that she would eventually wish she had never remembered.

She quickly typed ‘craigslist.com’ into her phone’s browser and navigated to the page for Chicago rentals. Scrolling through the listings, Sarah quickly realized that there were a ton of apartments available for rent that she had never even stumbled across in her past searches. Maybe this is it!

A recent listing near the top of the page caught her eye. “Clean spacious two bedroom, quiet roommate”

She clicked the link and was brought to a page that had several pictures with a current time stamp on them. The pictures showed off a reasonably clean apartment that appeared to have a good amount of space. The bathroom, common area, kitchen and Dan’s prospective bedroom were all showcased and appeared much better kept than what the couple had already experienced throughout the weekend.

Staring intently at the screen, Sarah read over the description of the unit. Location, check. Price, check. Male roommate, check!

Before asking her husband his thoughts, she quickly sent the poster an email stating her interest and desire to see the unit in person. After the weekend they’d had, she wasn’t about to let this apartment go to someone else. After clicking the send button, Sarah excitedly looked over at her husband. “I think I found you a place!”

---------------------------------

Across town, a computer monitor flickered on, accompanied by a short beep notifying its absent user of a new pop-up notification. The sudden light from the screen illuminated an otherwise dark room, exposing an unkempt mess. Piles of dirty clothes littered the floor amongst dishes caked with what was once food. Every surface in the room, from the computer desk to the nightstand, was occupied by trash or other forgotten items under a thick layer of dust.

A shape on the bed stirred in response to the sudden intrusion of light. Slowly, the shape of a man sat up and kicked his legs off the side of the bed. The light from the computer exposed a body that matched the room’s level of upkeep. A t-shirt that was originally white, now a pale beige, was dotted with stains from an unaccounted number of days’ worth of food and was littered with small holes. The fabric of the t-shirt was fighting to contain the protruding belly that hung over an equally neglected pair of boxers.

The man got up from the bed and expertly navigated the maze of dirty laundry and dishes scattered on the floor. As he plopped himself down in the computer chair, he ran his stocky fingers through his wiry hair. He used the mouse to click on the notification, which revealed a new email in his inbox. Licking the remains of the night’s takeout dinner from his lips, he began reading the new message.

Hello there…

Soon the man’s fingers were racing across the Cheeto-encrusted keyboard. The speed at which he typed amounted to the most physical exercise he had experienced in weeks. The email was from a woman named Sarah asking about his craigslist apartment posting on behalf of her husband. She wanted to come and see the unit as soon as possible. I’ll show her my unit all right.

Satisfied with his reply that the couple could view the apartment anytime the following day, he signed the email ‘Lester Marshall’ and pressed send. The rush of corresponding with a female stranger over the Internet awakened Lester’s dick. He greedily clicked the Mozilla Firefox icon and began browsing his bookmarked porn sites. 

                                                                        -------

Excited by the prospect of finding an actual apartment to rent, the Williams left the hotel early to have breakfast and then make their way to the apartment building. At the same time, Lester was doing his best to make himself and the apartment presentable to his potential roommate.

At a quarter past 10 am, Sarah and Dan pulled their Dodge Journey into the parking lot of the Cityfront Tower apartment building. Sarah leaned over and grasped her husband’s hand. “This place looks great, babe! Can you see yourself living here?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Dan replied, looking through the windshield at the tower in front of him. The tower might have been an exaggeration. The apartment building in front of them was only twelve stories tall and looked similar to the half dozen other apartment buildings they had visited this weekend. It definitely wasn’t Trump Tower, but it wasn’t a shithole either. “I just hope the actual apartment is better than the others you dragged me to.”

Sarah feigned an annoyed expression. “I almost can’t wait to be rid of you.” She flashed Dan a quick smile. “Come on, it’s almost 10:30. Let's go check this place out.”

They exited their vehicle and made their way through the parking lot toward a narrow pathway that led up to the lobby. As they opened the glass lobby door, Sarah retrieved her cell phone from her purse and quickly located the email from the previous night. Satisfied that she remembered the correct room number, she pressed #609 on the intercom. After a few rings, a gruff voice emanated from the intercom’s speaker. “Hello?”

“Hi, this is Sarah Williams. We exchanged a few emails last night about renting out a room.”

Without a reply, a buzzer went off followed by the click of the lobby door allowing them entry. As they rode the elevator up to the sixth floor, Dan began thinking about the brief exchange over the intercom. “So what do we really know about this guy?”

“Nothing really, I guess,” Sarah said while watching the ascending numbers on the elevator’s screen. “What I do know is that you start work next week and need a place to live. This building is in a prime location and the pictures online made it seem worth our time. Plus, the rent fits in our budget.”

When the elevator doors opened, Dan moved to step out but Sarah gently grabbed his arm. Looking back at her, Sarah raised both her hands to cup his face and stepped closer to look into his eyes.” I love you.”

“I love you too, babe,” he said as he leaned in and kissed her.

After a few moments of holding up the elevator for their tender embrace, the couple made their way down the hallway to apartment #609 and knocked on the door.

Peering through the peephole, Lester took in the beauty of Sarah Williams for the first of many times. While the peephole only exhibited her angelic face, it was enough to cause Lester to adjust the rising bulge forming in his pants. Wanting to get a look at the rest of this woman’s body, he quickly opened the door.

When the door swung open, the Williams were greeted by a short, overweight man a few years older than Dan. Despite his unattractive features, it was clear he was trying to make an effort to look respectable. His wiry hair was being kept down with some kind of product, and he was sporting a blue dress shirt a few sizes too big, tucked into a pair of black slacks.

Lester’s outward appearance helped set the couple’s minds at ease. While he was nothing special to look at, he at least seemed like a somewhat well-put-together individual. The potential roommates that they’d met over the previous few days had done little to impress them.

Dressing well upon first meeting a roommate was a tactic Lester had adopted over time. Portraying an upstanding member of society was Lester’s strategy to gain a bit of trust with potential roommates. No one wants to live with a stranger, let alone one who’s a dirtbag. The respectable appearance was just one strand of the web he was weaving to ensnare the couple.

While the couple’s first impression of Lester was being cemented in their minds, he quickly looked over the body of Sarah Williams. While his eyes danced up her body, he groaned internally. Yessss…

The woman standing in front of him was the picture of perfection. It took all of Lester’s mental fortitude not to emit that groan out loud. Her calf-length jean khakis hugged her slender thighs and shapely hips. A loose black blouse hung off her shoulders but did little to conceal the outline of the firm breasts hidden beneath. While he fantasized about what her body would look like without clothes on, Lester extended his hand. I’ll know soon enough. “Hi, I’m Lester.”

“Sarah,” she reached forward and shook his hand, noting some slight perspiration in his palm. “And this is my husband, Dan.”

Making physical contact with Sarah’s creamy vanilla skin caused Lester’s dick to swell even harder. While shaking her hand, Lester briefly broke eye contact to admire the slight jiggling effect their handshake was having on her chest.

From his past experiences as a lecherous roommate, Lester knew not to give Sarah too much attention. If he did, she may come to see him as his last roommate did – creepy. He released her hand and shifted his gaze to Dan, shaking his hand next. “So, you’re the one looking for a place then?”

“That I am,” Dan responded.

“Please come in and take a look around.” Lester stepped aside and motioned for the couple to make their way into his lair. The couple walked through the entryway and into the living room of the apartment. They took a brief moment to look around at the state of their new surroundings.  A moment was all Lester needed to take advantage of the couple’s backs being turned to him as he admired the curvaceous behind of Mrs. Williams. Her perfectly round ass stared back at him as he licked his lips. Even though the material of the khakis was stretched to contain her excellent butt, Lester didn’t notice any underwear lines. She must be wearing a thong....or going without. That naughty girl.

Sarah was relieved to see that the pictures posted online matched the apartment’s appearance. Everything appeared to be neat and tidy. The minimal furniture of the living room was neatly arranged around the TV without any dirty dishes or clothes strewn about. She was impressed that there was actually a centerpiece on the coffee table, as well as photos and candles neatly decorating the walls and shelves. This is much nicer than the last few places we looked at.

Dan gave Sarah a relieved glance. His apprehension about visiting this apartment from craigslist was slowly disappearing. What the Williams couple didn’t know was that the tidiness and immaculate styling of the apartment were due to Lester’s last roommate. She had taken it upon herself to decorate and make the place more comfortable while she lived there. In her eagerness to move out and get away from Lester, she left many possessions behind.

“Feel free to take a look around and talk to each other. I’ll be here if you have any questions.” Lester forced the words out. He knew he had to seem outgoing and normal to make the Williams comfortable with him. He pointed across the living room to another doorway.

After the brief exchange with Lester, the couple started checking out the apartment’s other rooms. Standing in what could be his future bedroom, Dan was very happy with the size of it. “What do you think?” Sarah asked with a tentative smile.

“I think this place is the best one we’ve seen all weekend. It’s pretty tidy. I won’t feel like I’m slumming it here,” Dan walked over and opened the closet doors. Both doors opened to reveal a closet devoid of any clothing but with plenty of hangers and hooks for most of Dan’s wardrobe. “And this room isn’t half bad. It sure doesn’t beat our room at home, but it will do for now.”

“What do you think about Lester?” Sarah asked.

“He doesn’t seem like a bad guy. Definitely better than some of the other candidates we’ve met. I think he might be a little weird, but at least he keeps the place clean. What do you think?

“He seems nice.” Sarah thought back to meeting Lester a few minutes ago and the way he subtly looked her over. Just because he checked you out doesn’t mean he is a bad guy. He is a man, after all.

Sarah glanced at the full-length mirror on the wall, admiring her reflection. And I’m not too hard on the eyes. Can I really blame the guy?

“And yeah, the place is well kept.” She shrugged. “Not as well kept as our house, but I’m sure living with him will be bearable.”

Dan nodded and continued looking around the room.

“So...what should we do? Do you want to take it or look around at some other places?” asked Sarah.

Dan turned to look at his beautiful wife. Her lovely green eyes showed nothing but love for him. Part of him still didn’t want to commit to renting any place because it would mean leaving her. He sighed. “Well, work starts next week and I’m still going to need some time to move some of my things in. I’m not sure we have time to look at other places. Besides, this is just temporary so I don’t need to live in the lap of luxury.” He strode over to her and took her hands in his. “Let’s go talk to Lester.”

                                                         -----

Two days later, Sarah and Dan returned to CityPlace towers with the Dodge Journey full of items for the apartment. After a few trips up the elevator, their vehicle was empty and the couple began unboxing things and setting up Dan’s new room. Dan spent half an hour assembling an IKEA desk, while Sarah arranged pictures of their family around the room. 

Having exchanged phone numbers when the Williams signed the lease, Lester sent Dan a text message apologizing for not being able to help him move because he had to work. In reality, Lester had taken the day off work and was watching the couple move Dan in through the peephole in his bedroom wall. Lester admired Sarah’s womanly form as she bent over to grab picture frames from the bottom of a box.

The clothing Lester wore when he first met his new prize was scattered on his floor. He was now wearing nothing but his unwashed, yellow-tinged t-shirt as he gaped through the hole at his new roommate's wife. He rested his body weight against the wall using his left arm and was slowly stroking himself while Sarah moved around the other room in her sweatpants and hoodie. Ahh, fuck, she is just a few feet from me!

Lester furiously jerked himself off as he memorized every inch of Sarah’s body. Whenever she would talk to her husband he pictured her talking to him and his dick. He wanted nothing more than to walk into the other room and grab her by the ponytail and force her onto the bed.   

As she finished hanging the last picture, Sarah said “It’s getting really hot in here”.

With the two of them in one small enclosed room moving things around, the temperature was beginning to rise. Lester watched in amazement as Sarah began unzipping her hoodie. He began stroking faster as she tossed it aside to reveal a small tank top that showed off the tops of her juicy breasts. Lester grinned, his eyes glued to the naked flesh of her chest.

His eyes felt like they were bulging out of his head when she crouched to retrieve bed sheets from another box. As she sorted through the sheets, the angle of her chest gave Lester an unobstructed view down the top of her tank top. He furiously pumped his dick in his hand as Sarah’s breasts jiggled to match the movement of her arms. Fuck yeah, baby.

“Are we almost done, Dan? I just need to put these sheets on your bed,” Sarah stood up while opening a folded-up bed sheet.

“Yeah, the desk is all built and it looks like everything is set up,” Dan said, looking around the room. He neglected to notice the small peephole in the wall which was allowing a pervert to ogle his wife’s assets. “Once you’re done with the bed we can head back to the house and let your parents go home.” Dan rose to his feet. “I’m just going to use the bathroom before we leave.”

“Ok, I’ll be done in two seconds and then we can hit the road.” Sarah leaned over to tuck the bed sheet into the far side of Dan’s double bed. As Sarah bent over and forcibly began tucking in the sheet, Lester’s hungry eyes ran up her body, trying to decide what to focus on as he was getting close to finishing. Not a single bit of extra fat was on her.

Lester’s breathing became rapid as he continued shifting his eyes across her body. He wanted to cum looking at her angelic face, but his attention was diverted to the movement of her heaving, beautiful breasts as she tucked in the sheet. His eyes trailed down to her flat stomach and onto her fantastic ass, which was on display for him. I wish you didn’t have those clothes on.

With the bed completely tucked in, Sarah sneakily made her way across the room to her purse and reached for an envelope from it. Lester watched as she took the envelope and stuck it in one of Dan’s dresser drawers. What are you up to?

While Lester was still pondering what could be in the envelope, she picked up her hoodie and stepped in front of the mirror, looking herself over. To Sarah, she was looking at her reflection, but she was unaware that the mirror was almost in line with the peephole. From Lester’s side of the wall, it looked like Sarah was standing there just for him.

Having her this close and looking right at him sent Lester over the edge. He continued to pump his dick as he ejaculated onto a well-stained spot on the wall “Argghhh!” 

Lester was so caught up in pleasuring himself that he didn’t care if he got caught peeping. Lucky for Lester, Dan chose that exact moment to flush the toilet, drowning out the sounds of the older man’s ecstasy.

Dan exited the bathroom and made his way back over to his wife. Wrapping his arms around her from behind he looked at her through the mirror. “God, you’re beautiful. I’m really going to hate living here without you.”

She turned to face him while giving Lester a close-up view of her ass. “It’s only for a little while,” she smiled with her eyes becoming watery. “And I will definitely be coming to visit you as often as I can.”

Lester’s ears perked up at those words. I look forward to it.

After a brief embrace, Sarah visited the washroom and the couple departed the apartment to head back to their family.

Waiting a few minutes to make sure they were gone, Lester left his den of iniquity and quietly entered Dan’s room. He made his way over to the dresser and retrieved the envelope Sarah had discreetly hidden. The words ‘For your eyes only’ were written on it. He opened it and a shit-eating grin spread across his lips. Why Sarah, you shouldn’t have.

The envelope contained a love letter from Sarah to Dan. It expressed how much she would miss him and that he would always be in her thoughts. The note also described how much she loved him and would miss feeling his body next to hers. To keep Dan from missing her too much she included several boudoir pictures of herself to keep him occupied on lonely nights. For my pleasure now.

Lester took the photos out of the envelope and looked them over. Sarah was posing for the camera in several states of undress. These intimate pictures were meant for only her husband’s eyes, but now a deceptive stranger was looking at the most private parts of the young mother. 

As he shuffled through the photos, Lester felt his dick get hard again. Without taking his eyes off the supple breasts of Mrs. Williams, Lester made his way back to his room.

--------

Dan moved in a few days later and started his new job.

He began to see Lester as a little odd and much different than how he portrayed himself during their first meeting.  He didn’t mind Lester’s odd behavior, though, because it meant he was free to enjoy the apartment to himself.

Sitting down on the couch in the living room, Dan dialed his home number for his nightly phone call. “Hey baby, how are you doing?” Sarah asked excitedly into the phone.

“I’m good, hun.” Dan was beaming. He always loved to hear his wife’s voice. “Work was good today, just the same old workload. I did try a new Chinese restaurant for lunch that I think you would like. Whenever you come to visit we’ll go out to dinner there.”

“Speaking of…” Sarah looked around to see whether her kids were within earshot. “I think I’ll be able to come to visit next weekend. My mom invited the kids for a sleepover Friday night. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind taking them for an extra day or two.”

“That sounds like a dream come true, babe.” Dan was ecstatic. Even though he had only been gone for a few weeks, he desperately missed the touch of his wife. “I can’t wait to get you up here. I have some non-PG things planned.”

“Oooh, I like the sound of that. I hope you have a whole itinerary planned out, Mr. Chicago.” Sarah twirled the phone cord on her finger, fantasizing about the upcoming weekend with her husband.

“Yeah, the itinerary consists of you and me visiting the double bed of mine.”

“Oh Dan, stop! The kids could hear you.”

“Come on, baby, it’s been three weeks since I’ve even gotten to touch you. I’m going crazy.” Dan could feel his pants getting slightly tighter at the thought of fucking his wife.

“Well, you do have my special care package I left for you to take care of yourself.”

“Well, I do love that care package and I really appreciate it. It’s gotten me through a few lonely nights, but as amazing as those pictures are, they don’t even compare to actually being with you.”

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

“Oh shit, Dan, the kids are coming to talk to you. We’ll talk about the details of next weekend after.”

As Dan began to talk to his children, Lester slowly sneaked back to his room. She is coming back.

The thought of Sarah back in his apartment gave him a raging hard-on. Plopping down in his computer chair, Lester turned on his monitor and navigated to a folder titled Sarah. In it were the special pictures meant for Dan. Lester had used his industrial-grade scanner to upload high-resolution pictures of Sarah to his computer.  I’ll have to add some material to this folder next weekend.

Lester shuffled out of his sweatpants and began pleasuring himself to Sarah Williams as he had every night for the last few weeks.

------

The weekend of Sarah’s visit arrived faster than either Dan or Lester had anticipated. Dan was excited about the arrival of his wife, while Lester anxiously wondered what sort of compromising positions he could watch Sarah get into through his peephole.

Dan was especially excited by the fact that Lester would be working most of the weekend, giving the married couple the place to themselves. He didn’t want to reunite with the love of his life while a strange man was in the next room.

When Sarah arrived after dinner Friday night, both men were very happy with her appearance. It was clear that Sarah wanted to look her best for her husband. Sarah had come directly from work, but she appeared to be wearing a sexier outfit than Dan had ever remembered her wearing to the office. As Dan greeted his loving wife at the door, the couple was caught up in their reconnection and did not notice the glaring eyes of Lester.

Her shoulder-length blonde hair seemed to hypnotize Lester as it swayed back and forth when she entered the apartment. The tight-fitting button-up blue blouse gave off an air of professionalism and a sexy appeal that would usually be out of Lester’s league. But she is here in my home now.

Sarah’s heaving breasts tested the integrity of the shirt, jutting out and pushing against the buttons. As Lester leered at Sarah’s body, he fantasized about those buttons popping open against the weight of her breasts so his eyes could feast on the special underwear she wore for her husband. Her blue blouse was tucked into a knee-length pencil skirt that seemed to accentuate her voluptuous hips and perfectly round ass. If she worked with me I wouldn’t last a week before being fired for sexual misconduct. That ass….

Dan carried Sarah’s luggage into the apartment as she took off her shoes. Lester was standing awkwardly by the entrance to the kitchen, almost standing too still as he continued with his voyeurism. He quickly snapped out of it. “Hi Sarah, it's nice to see you again.”

“Oh, hi Lester, and how are you doing?”

Aroused now that you’re here. “Good...good, just staying busy with work you know.”

With the forced exchange over, Lester turned and shuffled back into the kitchen to locate his backup bag of cheesy chips. Dan saw Sarah to the couch and poured her a glass of her favorite wine.

Lester could hear the couple speaking while he eavesdropped from the kitchen. Dan was giving Sarah a foot massage while she told him about that day’s adventure as a hospital administrator. Lester walked across the living room toward the hallway, pausing awkwardly to look at the couple.

Sarah was distracted from her loving husband’s foot massage by a strange, blob-like shape she noticed out of the corner of her eye. She glanced over the edge of the couch to see Lester staring at her. When she made eye contact, he didn’t look away but seemed to be transfixed on her.

After a few seconds, Lester seemed to snap out of it and hurriedly mumbled, “I work early. Goodnight.” He broke eye contact and quickly walked out and down the hallway to his room.

“Well, that was weird,” Sarah laughed, a puzzled look on her face.

Dan shrugged his shoulders. “He is a bit of an odd guy.”

                                                                                  ------------------

Lester sat at his computer chair with his bedroom door slightly ajar. He listened to the couple discussing trivial subjects, and when they grew silent all he could hear was the sound of his own smacking lips as he munched on his snack.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. Someone’s phone was ringing in the living room.

“Hello?” Dan answered.

Lester leaned closer to his door, trying hard not to miss any details of the conversation.

“Are you sure, sir?” Lester could hear the nervousness in Dan’s voice. “Absolutely, I’ll be there. Goodnight.”

“What’s the matter, honey?” Sarah was concerned about the tone of the conversation.

“Fuck. Baby, I’m so sorry. That was my boss. He is having everyone come in tomorrow morning. There’s some issue with one of our clients and he says it's an emergency.”

An evil smile spread across Lester’s face. He tuned out the rest of the conversation when he realized that Dan would be going to work tomorrow, leaving Sarah alone in the apartment. Not alone. I’ll be here.

While part of Lester wanted to continue listening to the couple, it was quickly overpowered by Lester’s desire for Sarah Williams. He gently closed the door and rolled his computer chair back into its place in front of his monitor.

When Lester was close to finishing himself off to one of Sarah’s private boudoir pictures, he heard the door in the next room close. Breaking himself away from the full-screen image of a scantily clad Sarah on his monitor, he made his way over to his peephole.

Dan was holding Sarah in the middle of the room, his hands pulling her body to his as he kissed her. Lester watched the couple passionately kiss while running their hands over each other’s bodies. He slowly stroked himself, not wanting to cum before the good stuff started.

Sarah broke off the kiss and pushed Dan into a sitting position on the bed. Backing away from him, Sarah began to slowly unbutton her blouse. Lester’s greedy eyes followed Sarah’s fingers as they danced over each button until her bra-clad chest was exposed.

The live sight of Sarah’s magnificent breasts caused Lester to release an audible gasp. Luckily for him, both Sarah and Dan were too engrossed with their long overdue reunion to notice. 

While Lester had seen Sarah exposed in her private photos for Dan, having her naked skin mere feet from him was tantalizing.

Sarah let her blouse fall to the floor. She ran her hands up from her thighs until they cupped the sides of her bra-clad chest. The only thing preventing Lester from viewing her lovely mounds of flesh, kept private only for her husband, was a lacy white bra that accentuated her natural curves.

Sitting on the bed, Dan watched his wife seductively sway her hips to imaginary music. They hadn’t been together for so long that it took all of his might not to take her and throw her onto the bed.

While she continued to rhythmically move her body, Sarah locked eyes with Dan as she moved her hands to the hem of her pencil skirt. Slowing her movements down, she hooked her thumbs under the tops of the skirt. She bent over at the waist and without breaking eye contact she slowly lowered her tight skirt, exposing her fantastic ass and long, slender legs.

The jaws of both Dan and Lester dropped at the incredibly sexy display in front of them. With her pencil skirt now discarded on the floor, Sarah closed her eyes and began slowly grinding her hips once more. She ran her hands up her naked thighs slowly making a trail up her body. Her hands briefly paused around her breasts to tease her husband before resting on the back of her head. As she swayed her hips, she ran her hands through her hair.

Lester watched as the mother of two unknowingly danced in her bra and panties for a complete stranger. His eyes darted all over her body, trying to memorize every detail, not wanting to miss anything.

Sarah turned her back to her husband and teasingly lowered one of her bra straps. She looked over her shoulder at the lustful expression on Dan’s face and knew she was moments away from having long overdue sex with her love. What Sarah didn’t know was that directly in front of her was an obscure peephole that Dan’s weird, oddly proportioned roommate was watching her through. The seductive dance meant for her husband that left the innocent wife in only her white lace bra and panties was being observed by a perverted stranger.

Giving Dan a wink, Sarah turned her head back to the wall as she swayed her hips and lowered the other bra strap. She then reached behind her back and undid the clasp on the bra, letting the straps hang loose as her other hand held the front of the bra in place. Dan was now staring at the smooth skin of Sarah’s exposed back. Realizing that she was now almost completely naked he began to disrobe, not wanting a single delay in their copulation.

Knowing that she was driving her husband wild, Sarah gently took her bra off her chest and held it at her side before dropping it to the floor.

Aside from the pictures that Sarah had left for him, Dan had not seen his wife’s voluptuous breasts for weeks. They were one of his favorite parts of her, and now they were bare just a few feet from him. The swaying of her body let him catch glimpses of the sides of her breasts but painfully kept them obstructed. Sarah knew exactly what Dan wanted and chose to tease him for a bit longer.

While Sarah’s husband had been desperately waiting for weeks to see Sarah’s beautiful heaving breasts, Lester would be the first man to lay his eyes on them. As Sarah was concentrating on teasing her husband, her chest was on full display to his lecherous roommate.

Much like Dan, Lester had also used Sarah’s private boudoir pictures to satisfy himself over the past few weeks. As Lester pumped his cock faster while gazing at Sarah’s bare breasts, he knew that the pictures he stole would never compare to seeing her magnificent chest in person.

Lester continued to stare through his peephole, mouth agape, at the beautiful, naked mother standing just a few feet away from him. His perverted eyes were locked onto the nakedness of her supple breasts as she rhythmically moved her body seductively. What felt like a private exposure for him was taken away when Sarah covered her breasts with her arm and turned to face her husband.

The view of her naked back and panty-clad ass was tantalizing, but Lester was angry that she turned away from him. Being able to view her naked form along with her angelic face was intoxicating, and Lester needed more. The moment only reaffirmed Lester’s determination to get much closer to his roommate’s wife.

Keeping her breasts covered, Sarah closed the distance to the bed and stood directly in front of her sexually frustrated husband. Locking eyes with Dan, she slowly removed her arm from her breasts, letting Dan see the treasure he so desperately wanted. She watched as his eyes broke contact with hers, his gaze shifting to her bra-free chest. Sarah decided that she had teased her poor hubby long enough.

She moved onto the bed, straddling Dan’s crotch and embraced him in a passionate kiss. Dan pulled his wife as close as possible to feel her body against his. Her breasts were pressed against his chest while his stiff prick was fighting against the material of her panties.

Watching the couple reunite filled Lester with jealousy and lust. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from the scene that was unfolding on the other side of his peephole, nor could he stop himself from masturbating. He wanted Sarah. He wanted to kiss her and run his hands all over her naked flesh.

I’m going to fuck her. He didn’t know how he would get between her lovely legs, but he was going to go to any length to get inside her.

Frustrated by the weeks spent apart and her seductive teasing, Dan decided he was done waiting. He thrust his hips up into the air while holding onto his wife and flipped her over onto her back. Dan greedily kissed her, their tongues probing one another’s mouth. His lips moved onto her neck, exploring every bit of flesh that had been denied him for weeks. Sarah closed her eyes in bliss, treasuring the renewed feeling of her husband’s tender caress. She held the back of his head as his hand journeyed downward to remove her panties.

Sarah began to run her hand down Dan’s chest, her fingertips caressing every inch of his torso until they reached his dick. As Dan sat up to better remove the lacy white panties from Sarah’s hips, she grasped the base of his shaft and slowly stroked him. Lester glared at Sarah’s hand moving up and down. He subconsciously slowed his stroking to match hers. For a fleeting moment, he almost believed that he was watching her play with his dick. The fat, grubby digits wrapped around his cock were replaced with her long, slender fingers.

Enjoying the sensation of his wife’s hand grasping his dick, Dan dipped his head down and again kissed her. Sarah began to stroke Dan’s dick faster and faster as the passion of their kiss ignited. Their lips smashed together as their tongues wildly moved about – devouring as much of the other as they could.

Sarah broke their kiss and gasped as she felt her husband’s fingers begin to trace a circle around her womanhood. Dan slowly extended one finger and began to slide it into his wife. Sarah slowed her stroking of Dan’s cock, distracted by the feeling of being penetrated. She began to moan lightly as Dan pushed his finger further into her wet passageway.

Smiling at the effect he was having on her, Dan lowered his head and started tracing circles on her breast with his tongue – purposely avoiding her nipple. Sarah no longer stroked Dan’s hard cock, but held it gingerly in her hand as both her private parts were expertly manipulated.

When Dan’s finger met less resistance, he pushed it deeper into her and slowly retracted it. He continued to finger her, building up his rhythm. Each time he pulled his finger back toward her entrance he made sure to put pressure on her g-spot.

Sarah’s hips started to lift off the bed to meet each slow thrust of Dan’s finger. Each time he pushed into her, more of her juices coated his finger and she grew closer to orgasm. Sarah was experiencing sensory overload.

She tightened her grip on Dan’s cock, trying to keep the source of her pleasure right where it was. She was close to exploding and didn’t want Dan to move. Her eyes were shut, concentrating on the feeling of Dan’s finger inside of her and his tongue on her breasts.

Suddenly she felt the tongue flick the nipple of her right breast and it sent her over the edge. Sarah thrust her hips high into the air, burying Dan’s finger deep within her. She clutched his cock with one hand and crumpled the bed sheets with the other. Her back arched off the bed as she let out a powerful moan. She was so caught up in orgasmic bliss that she completely forgot about trying to stay quiet. She forgot about Dan’s bizarre roommate in the next room.

Lester watched through the peephole in awe at the beauty of Sarah Williams’ orgasm. Her face contorting in pleasure was the most magnificent thing he had ever laid eyes on. The way her body stiffened in pleasure as her orgasm exploded was something the perverted Lester would not soon forget. Fuck, I wish I was recording this. I could listen to her cum all day.

Coming down from her bliss, Sarah opened her eyes and looked at Dan. She pulled his dick toward her, “Get inside me, big boy.” Not needing any more encouragement, Dan removed his fingers from Sarah’s dripping-wet sex and positioned himself between her legs. Sarah guided her husband’s dick to her entrance and waited for him to penetrate her for the first time in weeks.

Looking down at his wife, Dan smiled. He loved watching her beautiful face react to the feeling of his cock as he slowly pushed it inside her. This time was no different. As his dick began to part her outer lips Sarah closed her eyes to concentrate on the immense pleasure. Her mouth hung open, unconsciously taking sharp, short breaths.

As Dan pushed his full length inside of his wife’s love passage, her hands encircled his neck once more bringing his lips to hers. Their mouths smashed together, passionately trying to keep pace with the other. Sarah’s tongue twisted itself around Dan’s. The intensity of their kiss made Dan increase the pace of his thrusting. He was lost in lust, finally intimately reuniting with his lovely wife. Gentle lovemaking was out the window as Dan wanted nothing more than to fuck.

After weeks without feeling her husband’s touch, Sarah loved the desperation of Dan’s actions. He wanted her badly and could barely contain himself. The animalistic aggression of Dan’s thrusts caused Sarah to instinctively wrap her legs around his back, pulling Dan as close into her as possible.

Breaking their embrace, Dan once again looked down at his wife in the throes of ecstasy. Bringing such pleasure to Sarah made him feel like a man. “Oh fuck yeah, baby.”

“Oh god, Dan, don’t stop!” Sarah exclaimed loudly. The sound of her own voice caused a brief thought to filter into her mind. Could Dan’s roommate Lester hear them? The couple had been so caught up in devouring each other that she had forgotten all about the odd little man in the next room. The sound of their bodies fucking, along with both Dan and Sarah’s grunting was not exactly quiet. How could he not hear us?

“Fuck, baby, how much do you like this?” Dan asked, staring into her lust-filled eyes.

“I love it,” Sarah whispered.

“What? Come on baby tell me how much you love my dick inside you.”

Sarah desperately wanted to answer her husband. To satisfy his desire to hear her verbalize her pleasure. But she also thought she should keep quiet, now realizing that there was no way their coupling wasn’t audible through the wall.

“Tell me how much you love it, Sarah.”

Despite her desire to stay quiet, Sarah was lost in the moment. The feeling of her husband’s dick inside of her, the weight of his body pinning her to the mattress, the length of time since they last had sex – everything else didn’t matter.

“Ohhh god, baby, I love how you feel. It’s so fucking good!” Sarah exclaimed loudly. As the words left her mouth, Sarah knew she was loud enough for her husband’s roommate to hear her. The thought of some stranger listening to their private reunion seemed to excite her.

“Oh god, Dan, FUCK ME!”

Sarah began pushing her hips up to meet Dan’s thrusts. As she pushed her hips up, she used her legs to pull Dan into her.

“So good,” Sarah whimpered and she continued to fuck her husband. Dan was surprised by Sarah’s sudden actions. He gripped her hips and back tightly as he continued to meet her thrusts – trying to keep up with her enthusiastic actions. She must have really missed my special attention.

Little did Dan know that his normally conservative wife was getting extra stimulation from the thought of someone listening in. 

“Ohh God, Dan, don’t stop fucking me!” Sarah knew she was being loud and she didn’t care. I bet the people above and below can hear us fucking along with Lester. The thought of someone else hearing her screams of pleasure drove her over the edge. “Ahhh, oohhh, Dan! FUCK!”

Sarah suddenly stopped thrusting, every muscle in her body tightening up. She held onto Dan, her nails digging into his shoulders as her legs clenched his back. A mind-blowing orgasm exploded and sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Oh fuuuck yes.

She arched her back off the mattress as her orgasm continued to wash over her. All of her muscles were so tight that it prevented Dan from continuing to thrust – he had no choice but to stop and stare in awe at his wife’s orgasmic bliss. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Lester watched from his peephole as the couple stopped moving. His view of their coupling had been disappointing since Dan’s back and naked ass cheeks were obstructing Sarah, but her sexual grunts and screams of pleasure made his cock throb in his fat hands. He had no idea that Sarah had briefly thought of him while fucking her husband.

As Sarah’s muscles slowly relaxed, Dan took the opportunity to resume sliding his cock in and out of his wife. Feeling her seize up and the intense pleasure that spread across her face brought him close to cumming. Dan held her hips tightly as he increased his pace. Dan had never seen Sarah orgasm like she just did. The intensity of it made his dick swell inside of her. Thinking that his actions and absence caused her to have such a violent orgasm stroked his ego and intensified the feelings of his cock head pushing into his wife’s sweet opening.

Sarah had little time to recover. She was just coming down from one of the most incredible orgasms of her life when Dan resumed pushing his cock deep within her. The mother of two felt the sensations of her husband’s dick and could feel yet another orgasm slowly building. She recognized the shallow breaths Dan was taking and the speed of his thrusting. She knew he would finish soon.

“Oh god, keep fucking me, Dan. Don’t stop!” Sarah knew her encouragement would help push Dan over the edge. She also realized she loved the feeling she received from talking during sex, knowing it might be heard by someone else. As Dan was rapidly approaching climax, Sarah feared that she wouldn’t be able to attain her third orgasm of the night. She wanted to experience the feeling of an intense orgasm again – she was immediately addicted to the feeling.

Sarah tried desperately to reach another orgasm. She again started thrusting her hips off the bed to meet Dan’s. “Ooooohhhh yeees, DAN! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me.”

Lester continued to stroke his cock in the next room. He was falling madly in love with listening to Sarah scream out in pleasure.

Dan was thrusting his cock into Sarah like a man possessed. He was on the verge of cumming and wouldn’t let anything stop him. Part of Dan’s mind had registered the volume of Sarah’s screams. He really didn’t want his roommate or anyone else in the building to hear them having sex, but he pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind and concentrated on emptying his sack.

Knowing that Dan was very close to finishing, Sarah didn’t want her build-up to orgasm to go to waste. As she breathed loudly through her mouth while Dan plowed into her, she thought of the faceless neighbors above and below listening to her and Dan having sex. She imagined them listening intently as she screamed, “Don’t stop, Dan, I’m so close.”

“Fuck, Sarah, I’m gonna cum!” Dan said through clenched teeth.

“Ahhh Fuck, Cum baby, CUM!” Sarah almost shouted. I’m so close. So close

Dan was going to cum and she was going to miss her third orgasm. She wanted that feeling. She craved it. She desperately tried to think about strangers listening to her have sex to get her off in the seconds before Dan blew his load. To try and recreate the powerful orgasm she just experienced due to this newfound stimulation. The people below us are listening to the bed slam into the floor. God, they can hear everything. They can hear me shouting.

“That’s it! I’m cumming, baby. Arghhh, yes!” Dan grunted.

Sarah could feel the shaft of Dan’s dick begin to throb. So close. So fucking close. 

She felt Dan’s pace begin to slow – I need to cum! NOW! Dan’s roommate. Lester. The walls are sooo thin. Lester can hear everything. He has been listening to us the whole time we’ve been fucking. HE is only a few feet away. HE is probably jerking off listening to US.

The thoughts of someone not only listening but pleasuring themselves triggered an instant explosive orgasm more powerful than what Sarah had experienced before. She didn’t find Lester remotely attractive, but the thought of someone getting off just listening to her drove her nuts. She bucked her hips off the bed, grasping at her husband with her legs.

“Ahhhh, ohhhh,” she screamed as she began to convulse under another orgasm. This one shook her to her very foundation as it rocked through her body. Electricity exploded from her sex and radiated outwards, causing her muscles to contract. He is jerking off to me right now! Stroking his dick as I come. An image of Lester’s oddly proportioned body lying in bed masturbating slid into her mind. He is lying on his back, stroking his dick listening.

Her powerful orgasm crescendoed into yet another orgasm, her body going rigid again from the waves of pleasure. In a matter of milliseconds, Sarah’s body had experienced two extremely powerful orgasms unlike any she had had before.

“Oooohhhh, FUCK!” Sarah shouted breathlessly. He heard that. He heard me scream. He is cumming. His dirty spunk is spewing out of his cock everywhere.

As Sarah was unable to contain the thoughts that set her orgasm off, Dan began to explode inside of her. Sarah’s sudden multiple orgasms sent her husband over the edge. The tightening of her vaginal muscles gripped his cock, causing him to ejaculate in a powerful eruption. Sarah’s crazy throes of intense pleasure drove him wild. He felt like he was shooting his cum into her like a pistol.

Sarah was so caught up in imagining Dan’s weird roommate cumming that she was shocked when she felt Dan explode inside of her. She felt his hot cum filling every inch of her love canal. The orgasmic bliss she felt clouded her head. She screamed like a banshee as another orgasm rocked her body.

Dan collapsed onto Sarah, exhausted. The lovers were struggling to catch their breath, both having experienced one of their most intense love-making sessions in years. Dan rolled onto his side and looked at his wife. “Jesus. That was insane honey. God, I’ve missed you.”

“Mmmm, I’ve missed you too. I needed that.” Sarah curled into Dan’s chest. “Do you think we woke the neighbors?”

“Oh, babe, I’m sure we woke up the whole damn block.” 

“What about your roommate?”

Dan laughed. “We were so loud I don’t see how we didn’t.” 

He was feeling playful and decided to tease his usually conservative wife. “I bet he jerked off to those animal sounds you were making.”

While Dan was waiting for his wife’s reaction, on the other side of the wall Lester was slowly stroking his rigid member. Even though he had just blasted a new stain into his wall at the same time Sarah achieved her last orgasm, he was still transfixed by the mother of two. 

Sarah never liked Dan getting the upper hand or catching her off guard, so she shot back, “Well, I’m glad I can still get two guys off at once.”

Two guys off at once? Had she, in the past…? The thoughts danced through Dan’s mind. Sarah felt triumphant at her husband’s speechlessness. To her surprise, she felt Dan’s cock begin to stiffen against her. Something that had never happened so fast in the entirety of their relationship.

“Wow, somebody really does miss me.” She reached down and gently began playing with his balls.

Dan didn’t understand why he was getting hard again, but her teasing comment kept playing back in his head….’I’m glad I can still get two guys off at once.’ He couldn’t help it, but images flashed into his mind. Thoughts of a young Sarah with two men, thoughts of Dan and Sarah in a threesome, thoughts of his bizarre roommate stroking himself to Sarah, thoughts of Lester creeping into the room at that very moment.

Before either one of them fully registered what was happening, their tongues were exploring each other's mouths and their hands were greedily exploring the other’s body again. Lester continued to watch them through his peephole, contemplating the need for a video camera.

Dan slid himself into Sarah and slowly rocked back and forth as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Against his better judgment, Dan whispered loudly, “Mmmph God, baby, we need to be quiet or someone might hear us.”

She didn’t know why, but this new game was really turning her on. “Maybe I want them to hear.”

Dan was taken aback by Sarah’s boldness. This wasn’t like her. What had gotten into her? At the same time, he was too aroused to turn back. He wanted to see how far she would let him take this.

“And our creepy little roommate? You want him to hear us fuck?” Dan grunted, now no longer whispering. He knew he’d probably pushed things too far, but the response from Sarah’s body made him think otherwise.

She was madly grinding herself against his cock, hitting that sweet spot over and over. Building towards her next imminent orgasm of the night. 

“God, Dan. Yes, I want him to listen and jerk off to me.” As the words escaped her lips she felt the tidal wave of orgasmic bliss descend on her yet again. Her vagina gripped her husband's dick so tightly that Dan couldn’t hold back any longer, his balls emptied into her for the second time that night as Sarah howled at the moon.

“Awwrrrgghhhh, FUCKK,” screamed Sarah. Lester added another stain to his wall that now oozed onto the floor. 

The unknowing threesome all collapsed in piles of sweat, exhausted. Sarah and Dan into their recently set up bed, Lester into his Dorito and cum stained computer chair.

Published 
Written by DonSilver
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments