Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unleashing The Dormant Whore

"When pushed by her husband to become a hot wife, Amanda snaps and unleashes the dormant whore she had burried so long ago."

125
20 Comments 20
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"A little story I have been sitting on for a while but never got finished, so I have decided to turn it into a two-part story."

I was bouncing up and down on my husband's hard cock. My hands planted firmly on his hairy chest, and I twerked my hips up and down, coating his thick cock in my creamy cunt juices. I was close to cumming. I could feel it building deep inside me. It wouldn't take much more until I screamed the roof off the house and came over Roger's beautiful cock.

"You love it when he fucks you, don't you, darling? You love how his cock stretches your tight little cunt more than I ever could. You crave his big, thick cock. You love being his slut, his cum dump, nothing more than his whore to fuck whenever he pleases," Roger said, knowing the dirty talk would push me over the edge.

"Ooohhh, fuuuuck yesss I'm his whore, his slut whore. I love this big cock fuck meeee. Fucking use my cunt like the whore I am ooohhh fuuck yessss!"

My entire body shook as I was consumed by pure ecstasy as wave after wave of energy surged through me until I was a total wreck. I flopped down on the bed next to Roger, completely exhausted, my chest burning from a marathon session of Friday night sex.

"Thank you, babe," I said breathlessly.

"Oh yeah, for which part, my amazing sexual prowess or my big cock? Or maybe it was for knowing exactly what to say to put you over the top."

"The latter one, babe. You always know exactly what to say to make me cum."

"Ha, I knew it. You love dirty bedroom talk. You know I'm happy to live out some of those fantasies, honey. I promise it will make us even stronger as a couple. What do you say? Are you ready to fuck someone else for me?" Roger said as he toyed with my erect nipple.

"Babe, I've told you a thousand times I don't need to have sex with other men. I'm more than happy with your beautiful cock. So please don't start this again. I love the sex talk fantasy, but that's all it is."

"Is it, though? Is it just sexual talk? I've seen how you react when I mention you fucking someone else, especially someone with a bigger cock than me."

It's a fantasy, and that's all. Anyway, you talk a big game, but If I actually did fuck someone else, you would go crazy with jealousy. And your big talk about me going on a date fucking someone else, then coming home with a cunt full of cum and making you clean me up. What a joke, as if you would do that!"

"Do you doubt me? I would love to have you get fucked and come home and let me clean up his cream pie."

Roger, you are full of shit. And you know it. You are basically homophobic, for fuck sake. So how in the fuck would eat another man's cum out of me? You might as well just start sucking cock and getting it direct from the source. Now that you have ruined the mood, move out of the way. I need to go clean up. It's starting to run down to my butt."

"Let me clean it up!" 

"What?"

"Let me clean up your sloppy, used pussy. Let me prove I'm happy to be on clean-up duties for you after you go on fuck dates."

"Are you insane? There is no way you would do that, not even if it's yours."

"Do you want to make a bet? I'll happily go down on you right now and eat your pussy full of my cum."

I looked at Roger; sure enough, he had that look in his eye. He wasn't bluffing. Even if he did it now, it would only be to prove a point. The thing is, I have always been terrified this moment would come since he had brought all this fantasy talk into our lovemaking. I harbor a dark secret and fantasy I didn't want revealed, especially not to Roger.

*****

When I was seventeen, my best friend's dad had seduced me. One night while giving me a lift home from their house, he pulled over in a secluded area and took me in the back seat, and fucked me senseless. He had a magnificent big cock. Well, when you're seventeen, and a forty-five-year-old married man is fucking you, it's going to look and feel huge. He wasn't my first, but he was the best. When he was finished, he took a fifty-dollar note out of his wallet and handed it to me while I was still pulling my panties back on, saying buy yourself something nice.

The very next day, I was at the mall buying the very jacket Belinda, my friend, had wanted. And the best part was that her father bought it for me after saying no to her. I soon became addicted to the money and was fucking Belinda's dad every week, then every few days. I think he was addicted to my tight young cunt and perky c-cup tits. Grant used to ask me to call him daddy and would sometimes call me Belinda when he was cumming in me. Weird, I know, but that's another whole story.

But I didn't care. Grant was nice to me, and he had a really nice cock. Plus, I was making a shitload of money. Then, one day, Jerry took me shopping and bought the prom dress Belinda had shown me she wanted to buy for the prom. She went crazy at me when I attended the prom in it. She tried scratching my face and ripping the dress off me. It turned out Daddy had also taken her prom dress shopping, and when she went to the shop, the dress she wanted was gone. She lost it, and the shop assistant recognized her dad and asked, didn't you buy this for your daughter a few days ago?

As you can imagine, shit hit the fan when his wife found out Grant had been fucking me. But the experience of being paid to fuck was now firmly implanted in my subconscious. I loved being paid to fuck. I had enjoyed being Jerry's teenage whore. But that paled in comparison to my days at college. That's when the real whore in me came out. I was whoring myself out to most of the male facility and even to a couple of the female staff members.

When I met Roger, that all changed. I had moved away from that life to the other side of the country where no one knew me or my past, and that's where I wanted to leave it. But the more Roger talks about wanting me to fuck other men, the more and more I want to do it. 

As I was getting out of bed, Roger grabbed me and held me down, then he crawled between my legs, and his mouth clamped over my very messy cunt. His tongue drove deep between my lips, causing me to shudder.

"Roger, what the hell? You don't have to prove anything to me. Oh fuck, that feels sooo good, Jesus."

I had no idea this would turn me on so much. Fuck, suddenly, the thought of letting a stranger pay to cum in my slutty cunt and having my loving devoted husband eat it out of me had me on the verge of another orgasm.

I flipped over, straddled his face, spread my legs, and squeezed my Kegel muscles. A big glob of Roger's cum dropped across his lips. Looking down, I watched as he licked his lips clean and then pulled me down onto his waiting mouth.

As Roger's tongue wormed deep inside me, seeking out the cum he had deposited earlier, I rubbed my clit over his nose. I couldn't believe it, but I actually started to imagine I had just returned home from being a paid whore and had forced Roger to lay down while I let the cum from my John fill his mouth. Fuck, I felt dirty. I felt like a whore, and it felt amazing and powerful.

I came hard, my hips bucking and sliding over Roger's face. He was just there for the ride now as my imagination ran wild, and I came harder than I had when he was fucking me.

Soon my cunt was too sensitive, and I had to pull away from him. I laid down next to him, utterly breathless for the second time this morning.

"Admit it. You loved it. You loved me eating your cunt when it's full of cum," Roger said, looking at me, his face drenched with my cunt juices.

"Yes, I loved it. It made me insane. Fuck, I didn't realize just how much I would enjoy that. God, it was so powerful but so filthy and degrading for you."

"So you will do it. You will fuck someone else and let me clean you up after?"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm not saying yes, but I will definitely think about exploring some of our fantasies." 

"That's fair. All I can ask is you will consider it."

The next couple of weeks went by as normal we fucked often, and Roger continued with his bedroom talk of me fucking other men, a hot wife he started calling me. The thing is, a hot wife goes on dates and fucks guys she knows or has met through some dating app or other avenue and usually ends up with a permanent bull that she is comfortable with.

I want total strangers I have never met or spoken to. I want them to pick me up from a street corner, take me to a seedy hotel or the back of their car in a deserted car park, and fuck the living shit out of me. I want to be used and treated like a whore and paid for my services. My arse, cunt, and mouth are worth something, and the thrill for me is being paid to give them up to unknown strangers. 

But there is no way Roger would ever go along with my fantasy. I have to face facts, he talks a big game, but I don't believe when it came down to the crunch, he would happily lie there and let me lower my freshly fucked arse and cunt onto his waiting mouth. Especially knowing they are full of cum from some random that picked me up on a street corner.

Friday night, I came home tired and in a bad mood from work. All I wanted to do was have a nice long hot bath and a couple of glasses of wine and relax. But Roger wouldn't shut up about his stupid fantasy of me fucking another guy. He had booked a table at a piano bar in the city and wanted me to get dressed up slutty and hopefully watch as men flirted with me. Unfortunately, Roger picked the wrong night to spring his plan on me, and I snapped. 

"You know what, Roger, fuck you! You want me to be a slut. I'll be the biggest slut you have ever seen. But it's going to be on my terms. And you won't like my idea of being a slut that I can guarantee."

"Honey, I can promise there is nothing you can do that would piss me off if you do this for me."

"You see, Roger, that's where you are wrong. I'm not doing this for you. I'm going to live out my fantasy. What you want doesn't even come into the equation."  

"Your fantasy! What fantasy? You told me you didn't have one."

"Well, Roger, I do, and you are about to find out what it is. Now excuse me while I change into something more appropriate."

I left Roger sitting on the settee, wondering what my fantasy was and what it entailed. I stripped out of my work pantsuit, took a shower, and then applied much more makeup than usual and started rummaging through my drawers and wardrobe, looking for the perfect streetwalker outfit. I found the ideal combination to make myself look slutty and available, but not risqué enough to get me arrested.

I opted for a short black skirt, red lace top fishnet stockings, and a red sheer cupped bustier top. My nipples were clearly on display, and the skirt was so short that, if I bent over, my pussy would be on full display.

Roger almost fell off his seat when I walked into the living room.

"Holly shit, I have never seen you wear anything like that before. I didn't even know you owned anything like that. Fuck, I can clearly see your nipples through that sheer top, and if you bend over, I will be able to see your underwear."

Oh, honey, I assure you, you won't be able to see my underwear because I'm not wearing any," I said, lifting the front of my short skirt and revealing my freshly shaved cunt to my gob-smacked husband.

"What the fuck, Amanda? You aren't going out dressed like that. It's too much. They won't even let you into a club dressed like that."

"Firstly, who's Amanda? My name is Candy because I taste sweet, like candy. And secondly, who said anything about going to a club? I'm a whore. A three-hole whore that's on her way to work. Now, unless you have five hundred dollars in your wallet, sugar. I need to go and whore these slutty holes out for the night."

"Absolutely no fucking way is my wife going to be a street whore and sell her body to random fucking strangers. It's not happening."

"Hahaha, an hour ago, you said whatever I did wouldn't piss you off, and now you're assuming you have any say in what I do with my body. Listen very carefully, dear husband. You started this. You wanted us to live out our fantasies. Well, this is me living out mine. Whether or not you get to live out yours when I get home is entirely up to the next thing that comes out of your mouth. Am I clear? Now, sit down, shut up, and have a pleasant night. I may or may not be home tonight. It depends on how good I am at my job."

"Yes, dear," was all he said, realizing he may have pushed his cuckold fantasy on me one time too many.

tamaraandjade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamaraandjade

"Good boy, if you play nice, I promise to bring you home your fantasy. Now, wish me luck," I said, leaning down and kissing him with my bright red lips.    

I had spent a little time googling hot spots for street walkers in our city, but I knew if I stepped on any toes with the local whores I might be in trouble with their pimps. So I headed to an area I thought I would do ok and not get on the wrong side of some crazy pimp. The Uber pulled up a couple of streets from the big college campus on the other side of town.

I climbed out of the Uber and walked up the street a little way. There was a bar the frat house boys frequented, or so I was told. It seems like as good a place as any to sell my body, and besides, if I was going to get my holes stuffed by cock I prefer it to be by a young buff stud than some old bloke with a small dick.

I had been walking for a few minutes when a new Dodge Ram with blacked-out windows drove past slowly and then pulled to a stop. The reverse lights came on, and the Ram reversed back toward me. It stopped next to me, and the power windows eased down. I was pleasantly surprised to see a very handsome young black guy smiling at me.

"Yo, what's going on, girl? What's a sexy-looking lady like you doing out roaming the streets this late and dressed like you down to fuck?"

As I approached the pickup, I could see the driver was a very good-looking white kid, and in the back was another buff-looking black jock.

"Well, that all depends sugar. Are you boys looking to party?"

"Shit girl, with a hot milf like you, sure we would be down to party. Those titties are just looking to get sucked."

I leaned against the doorframe and checked the three of them out. These boys were fit as fuck, and I knew I had hit the Jackpot. Shit, at this stage, these boys could fuck me for as little as a dollar.

"Hmm, how did you know my titties liked to be sucked and manhandled. But be warned. I'm a quality whore boys, not your usual street whore. If you boys want to stretch these tight little holes out, you are going to have to pay for it," I said, stepping back from the pickup and lifting the front of my skirt, and giving them a good look at my freshly shaved tight little cunt.

"Fuck, you really are a dirty slut aren't you whore?"

"If boy's have got the cash, I'll be the filthiest slut you have ever met. And I'm unlike the inexperienced college girl you boys usually pass around. I'm a dirty mature whore that will suck your soul from your cock and have you seeing double. Oh, and boys, I'm offering all three holes to be used and abused," I said, turning and bending at the waist, letting my skirt slide up and over my arse cheeks before pulling them apart with my hands.

"I'm sold. How much? But I think it's you that should be warned. We aren't the limp-dicked old white men you are used to fucking. Us boys are hung bitch, and we will tear those holes of yours up."

"Well, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. It's a thousand for the night. I won't leave until all three of you have finished using me. Now, you will never get an offer like that again, so I say you should jump on it, or should I say jump on me."

The guy in the back seat opened the door, and Holly shit, it was the first time I had gotten a good look at him. He was huge. His body rippled with muscles. And for the first time tonight, my confidence in whether or not I could accommodate their young cocks came into question.

As the giant youth took my petite hand and pulled me up into the pickup, I began questioning my decision to pursue this fantasy. 

"I'm Shaun," he said, placing his dark hand on the exposed skin between my thigh-highs and the bottom of my skirt. 

"Candy, I said, smiling at him.

Then the passenger said, "I'm Chris, and the driver is Randy."

"You, boys, sure do look fit and healthy? Do you work out?"

"You could say that. We all play on the football team. I'm the quarterback, Randy here is the wide receiver, and Shaun, or as we call him, Tank is the defender."

"Hmm, I haven't been fucked by a football player since my college days. This might be a fun night, after all."

Just as soon as I finished saying that, Shaun's large hand pulled on my thigh, spreading my legs open. He placed my stocking-clad leg over his, opening my now very wet cunt to his and Chris's roaming eyes. Chris had turned in his seat, and he watched as Tank pulled my pussy lips apart f with his large fingers.

"Damn, slut, your cunt is already dripping wet. You sure aren't like any whore I have ever been with. You look like your gagging to be fucked stupid by us all."

"Honey, you have no idea how much I need a hard cock in me right now. Fuck My cunts so hot it's like I'm on heat...."

My voice trailed off as Tank pushed his middle finger deep inside me, almost making me cum with sheer passion. Any thoughts I should have had right now about my husband Robert waiting at home or what I was about to do were long gone. I didn't even care about the money. I was lost in the lust of needing these three fit young guys to use me like the whore I was selling myself as. I just needed them to stretch me out, use me as their fuck toy and send me on my way when they were done using me.

I grabbed a Tank's sweatpants, desperate to pull them down. I needed to know just how big his cock was if just his finger almost made me cum. Imagine what his cock was going to do to me. Robert was definitely going to be getting his fantasy, but I had a sneaky suspicion it wouldn't be tonight. I had a feeling I was going to be a frat boy fuck toy all night. He was going to have to wait for his cream pie.

Pulling down his sweats, his giant black piece of meat slapped me in the face. Holy fuck, it was the biggest cock I had ever seen, and for the first time tonight, I felt scared. There was no way that thing would fit in any of my holes. But I was about to find out as Tank put his hand on my head and pushed my face towards his giant black knob.

I instinctively opened my mouth, and the head of his cock stretched my mouth open. Already feeling full, he continued to push my mouth over his thick cock.

"Come on, slut. I'm not paying you to do half a job. Suck my cock like you want it, bitch."

I felt his cock hit the back of my throat, and I began to gag, my mouth hurting. It was stretched so wide. I tried to push away, but he held me there, if anything, pushed more of his cock down my throat.

I was choking on his huge cock, desperate for air, when he finally released my head, and I pulled back, grasping for air. Spit and drool hung from my lips to his shiny cock.

"What the actual fuck, arsehole? You almost choked me!"

"Like I said slut, you're a whore. We are paying good money for you so we expect good service. And you only managed about four inches of the twelve I'm packing, so either you learn to breathe through your nose, or you're going to choke."

I didn't even have time to respond before he grabbed my hair and again pushed my mouth over his thick cock. I tried to relax, but it happened so quickly that I panicked, and my throat closed. But I knew he wasn't letting me go this time until I had most of the giant black dick down my throat.

I concentrated and breathed through my nose, and I felt more and more of that dick slide inside me. Thankfully, he must have realized I was at my limit. I'm sure no one had ever been able to swallow the entire thing. Using my hair, he lifted me up and pushed me back down as he began to face fuck me.

I had no idea how long he had been thrusting his cock into my throat, but I knew the car was no longer moving, and Tank was beginning to move my head quicker. Then with one final push down, he started unloading a massive load of cum directly down my throat to the point of nearly drowning in the stuff.

With his balls drained, he pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed me up as he tucked his dick back in his sweatpants.

"Come on slut we're at the frat house. Time to earn your money, and that was just a taste of how we are going to use those holes tonight."

I slid down out of the pickup. My skirt bunched up around my waist, my slutty pussy on display.

Chris took my hand and started to lead me up the drive. 

"Let me fix my skirt."

"No need, it won't be on long enough to worry about it, and besides, the boys are all going to want to get a look at the good before they fuck you."

"You boys have all seen the goods already," I said.

"Chris looked at me curiously, then said, "Ah, not all the boys. Five other guys are living in this house. You didn't think it would be just the three of us fucking you, did you?"

"Wait, what the fuck? I never agreed to doing a gang bang tonight. That wasn't part of the deal. I don't mind partying with a couple of you boys, but I'm not fucking eight well-hung fit guys; I won't be able to walk for a week."

Listen, you're a whore, and we are paying you accordingly. We get to say how we use those pretty holes for the night. That's what whore's do. They sell their holes. So come in and meet the rest of the guys.

With my apprehension high, I thought about just leaving. Fuck it. Three well-hung guys is one thing, but a frat house gang bang, that's something I hadn't bargained on tonight. Jesus, I was just going to fuck one guy go home and let Roger fuck me with a cunt full of cum to fulfill both our fantasies.

But I wasn't given a chance. Tank picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, my short skirt covering nothing with my mature cunt and ass on full display. Thank fuck, it was dark.

On entering the frat house, Tank put me down. Chris was quickly by my side.

"Boys, we have a surprise for you tonight. This is the lovely Candy. She is going to be tonight's entertainment. The lovely Candy doesn't come cheap, but Tank assures me she is worth every penny. She is the only woman to almost take his entire cock down her throat, and with enough training from you boys, she should be able to go balls deep on him by morning time."

I didn't even get time to respond as Chris lifted the front of my short skirt.

"Now, boys, no one has spoilt this tight little pussy yet tonight, so what do you say the first one to put five hundred cash on the table gets the cunt first."

Jesus fucking Christ, he was auctioning me off like a piece of meat. I had to stop this.

"Chris, listen, this has gotten out of hand. It's time I left. I never agreed to this."

"listen, Candy. These are rich, full scholarship football players. You will make more money here tonight than you would make in a month out on the street. I promise no harm will come to you, and you will get the fucking of a lifetime. I'm no genius, but that looks like a wedding ring tan line on your finger. I'm guessing you either really need the money, or your husband is sitting home alone, jerking on his tiny cock, waiting for you to bring him home a nice snack."

Shit, this kid was smarter than most. He knew exactly what was going on. 

"You promise you will not let them hurt me in any way?"

"I promise the only thing that will hurt you tonight, Candy. Is Tank if he comes up with the money when I sell your arse to the highest bidder. Because I don't think your arse will handle his huge fat cock."

"Oh, Jesus, no, you can't let Tank fuck my arsehole. He will split me in two."

"Well, Candy, let's hope one of the other boys is willing to pay for your arse."

"So boys, who wants Candy's pristine, un-abused cunt first?"

I was so happy when a very handsome-looking, well-built, Black boy stepped forward, pulled out his wallet, and put five hundred dollars in Chris's hand. 

"Well done, Tiny. I assure you, this hot milf cunt is worth every penny," Chris said.

"Now, who wants Candy's pretty little butt hole," Chris said, spinning me around, bending me over, and lifting my skirt over my back.

Just the thought of all these young, good, looking studs looking at my mature holes had my pussy gushing. I reached back with both hands, spread my arse cheeks apart, and displayed my holes like a proper whore.

To be Continued 

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments