Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dozen Days of Christmas

"Hum the Twelve Days of Christmas as you read the poem"

32
32 Comments 32
1.7k Views 1.7k
406 words 406 words

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me one big kiss.

On the second day of Christmas my true Love gave to me two orgasms and

One big kiss.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three French ticklers

Two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me four sext messages

Three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me five golden butt plugs

Four sext messages, three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me six inches?

Five golden butt plugs, four sext messages, three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me seven more orgasms.

Six inches, five golden butt plugs, four sext messages, three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the eight day of Christmas my true love sent to me eight maids a licking me. 

Seven more orgasms, six inches, five golden butt plugs, four sext messages, three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me nine strippers a dancing.

Eight maids a licking me, seven more orgasms, six inches, five golden butt plugs, four sext messages, three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me ten guys a jerking.

Nine strippers a dancing, eight maids a licking me, seven more orgasms, six inches, five golden butt plugs, four sext messages, three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me eleven pipes full of wacky weed.

Ten guys a jerking, nine strippers a dancing, eight maids a licking me, seven more orgasms, six inches, five golden butt plugs, four sext messages, three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me twelve days off to recover.

Eleven pipes full of wacky weed, ten guys a jerking, nine strippers a dancing, eight maids a licking me, seven more orgasms, six inches, five golden butt plugs, four sext messages, three French ticklers, two orgasms and one big kiss.  

Merry Christmas!

Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments