Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Poems

Erotic poetry is concerned with the sexually diverse and alternative aspects of the genre, rather than specifically with the love and romance associated with 'Love Poems'.

Although romance and poetry seem to go hand in hand, explicit, frank, and even fetishistic sex can also be great subject matter.

Poems with a primary focus on sensuality and passion are better suited to our 'Love Poems' category, anything else is welcome here.

Popular Stories

His Touch

What that touch can do.

When his fingertips brush against my skin, A symphony of sensations begins. Electricity dances through every nerve, A connection so deep, a love so pure and preserve. His touch ignites a wildfire within, A passion that burns, that craves to win. His hands...

All Stories

Symphony of Ecstasy

A sensual, lyrical exploration of a woman's intimate self-discovery and the euphoric power of her own desires.

In the hush of her sacred sanctuary, A whisper of desire, a feverish yearning. Her pulse thunders, a wild, primal rhythm, As primal urges stir, passion's hymn. Unbidden, vivid images flood her mind - His lips devouring her neck, possessive and kind. She i...

Digital Desire

"A sensual descent into the digital realm of desire, where his fantasies come alive and passions find their release."

He clicks, he swipes - a sultry, digital parade, Shapely forms framed, flesh on tantalizing display. A dance of desire, where passions proudly betray. He watches, rapt, as she sways, curves undulating fine - Fingers tracing soft skin, finding her rapturou...

The Striptease

stripping to get what she wants

A striptease with words each verse a slow deliberate strip Peeling back layers with a sly knowing grin Metaphors slide like fingertips on skin Each line a gentle tug a tightening grip in the dance of phrases Meanings flirt and dip leaving desires bare tra...

A Dream Of You

Time changes everything...

I dream of seeing you every night I imagine us together and it just feels right Your face, your touch, your smile, your eyes To be with you I’ll go ten thousand miles Eight years later and we’re in different places Cultures apart, met a lot of faces Time...

Ode To Coffee

The erotic potential in every cup!

Don't think that I don't know what you're thinking Imagining it's me and not coffee you're drinking I see you dipping your tongue taking delicate sips as you envision my foam on your lips I hear you talking at the cafe in the park how you like it tall and...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Dreaming Of Her

That one cute coworker in the office, fills his every thought...

He sits alone, lost in his thoughts, Dreaming of her, his coworker, so hot. Her sexy body, it drives him wild, Every curve, every inch, his mind beguiled. He longs to touch her, to feel her skin, To taste her lips, to be within. His desires burn, aching a...

Altar Girl

when an acolyte serves, she serves

Your inscribed slashes of verse branded upon the juice from my lips You open me like a holy book and I am filled with light as you unlock the blessings from my arousing fluidity it is as if I become your unholy acolyte driven into slick-lit wonder arms ra...

Unholy Descent

A passionate sexual encounter where desire overpowers restraint, leading to rapturous release.

In the dimly lit chamber of desire, Where Beauty danced with Danger's fire. A demon of lust reared its head, Temptation luring, darkness spread. Innocence lost in the depths of sin, Self-love tangled, a battle to win. Exploration of bodies intertwined, Im...

Enticement

who entices who ?

My poetry spills from my untethered soul Never letting her mind go to waste My lust shines from the stars Pulling her in So at the right time and place she is happily drowning in the abyss ~ She sent me a message Entice me once more please ravish me all o...

I'm Going To Cum So Hard

He's watching her masturbating, as she reaches her peak, she cries out "I'm going to cum so hard."

In the dimly lit room, their secret place, Mind whirling with erotic highs. Glowing embers igniting into fire, Oh, the feeling of electrifying flare. Immersed in passion's unending roll, No words needed, just raw desire, Gently tracing her curves with fin...

Temptation

what or who is it that tempts you, most of all ?

Frenzied and untethered I don’t know how or whether you’ll hold it together just riding the edge skin on fire burning mind on fire yearning twisting and turning so close to that ledge exquisite temptation so near to elation to ease that frustration oh wha...

My Hands

a warm welcome home

She said “I can’t stop looking at your hands, and thinking about all the ways that your pain, and your strength, Is written into every vein.” “Please, take my body as you have, my mind and my soul. They have been yours all along.” “Please let me wash away...