Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You and I

"A night with me and my Brother"

6
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
My legs were open and your rock hard cock was ready. I was there for your taking with my hands tied above my head, blindfolded and gagged with my own panties.

You were taking your time while I was begging you to fuck me, but you were being smug. You spread my legs even further and slapped my wet shaven pussy lightly; I whimpered at your touch and bucked my hips. I wanted more of your touching.

You pinched my nipples and twirled them; my breathing became heavier as you straddled me. I felt your dick rest between my breasts and your buttocks brush on my stomach. My entire body shivered as you squeezed my small breasts and rubbed your dick with it. As you fucked me between my breasts, your harsh moans made me happy, your rough dick rubbed hotly between my breasts and the tip of your dick teased my neck.

You released the rope that tied my hands and positioned me in a doggy style; my hands were then tied behind me back. My ass was towards your dick and your playful slaps against my butt cheeks excited me. How much longer will I have to wait for you to fuck me?

A thick finger was inserted into my ass hole and I moaned, not even a warning, you finger was all the way in, wriggling and spreading me. So hot, I leaped like a dog, enjoying and happily shaking my ass for more, I wanted another finger from you to enter and have me.

You removed your finger and dragged it along my butt and behind my back, you removed strands of hair that lay on my neck and pushed it back. The gag in my mouth was removed and a finger was inserted between my lips. I happily licked you index finger and tasted myself on it, the smell on your fingers heavy. You removed your finger and squeezed my cheeks roughly, my lips parted and you slapped your dick on my lips, teasing me. “Please,” I begged, wanting to suck on you manhood “let me have it.”

You pushed me on the floor and sat yourself down on the bed, I was on my knees and I knew I was about to be rewarded with your hard dick. I smiled as you, for the first time tonight let me touch your cock. I slid my hand up and down your dick and your balls, so hard and heavy.

I swiped my tongue on the tip of your cock and you hissed, again and this time you moaned, spreading your legs and capturing my hair in a tight fist. You shoved your dick right into my mouth and started thrusting because you didn’t like to be teased yourself.

Your long dick went deep into my throat and the fist in my hair started to loosen. I got the hold of the speed you wanted me to suck you with and I did an excellent work at giving you your best blow job. My fingers squeezed your balls and I jiggled them with love, you were moaning so hard and if possible, your dick got even harder for me.

I tasted a little cum and I knew you were getting close at your first of many orgasms tonight. Your hips started thrusting and after a while you released your hot seeds into my mouth. I did my best at swallowing all of your cum but it wasn’t possible. I licked your cock and your balls and cleaned you with my tongue; your dick throbbed at my hot lips.

You pushed me away and grabbed my arm. You turned me around and slapped my ass; I moaned and rubbed my ass cheek.

You threw me on the bed and I was back in my doggy position with you tying my hands behind my back. You spread my legs and pushed my head down on the matters.

Your big hand started caressing my pussy and I started moaning loudly.

My wet pussy jumped in joy whilst you took your time squeezing and pinching me. Your middle finger would poke my cunt, arousing me further and making me hornier.

Your finger slid into my cunt easily, my own juices had provided its own lube but I was still tight for you.

You fingered fucked me and I moaned for you.

You refused to add another finger into my hole because you didn’t want to spread me too much. You wanted my cunt to be tight when you were fucking me, you wanted me moaning hard for you when you took me, and it was always this way with you.

You liked it tight, and I was always tight for you. I took care of myself, I only spread my legs for you and you knew it. Even after all the women you fucked, I was still home for you, ready with my legs wide open.

You pulled your finger out of me and sucked on it, your lips smacking loudly for me to hear.

Hands rested on my hips as you squeezed me. You climbed on the bed and pushed my ass up. My face pressed against the sheets further more as my legs and cunt was lifted up and then you turned me around.

My tied hands behind my back rested in a comfortable position but it still bothered me. You spread my legs and kissed my pussy.

I whimpered as you breathed between my pussy lips and gave me gentle kisses.

Your heavenly tongue started playing with my pussy and I sobbed and moaned.

My blindfold soaked with my tears and I wailed like a little baby. My tears were of happiness and excitement; I couldn’t wait ‘till you fucked me long into the night.

You rubbed my clit with your thumb and ate me ‘till my juices flew through me and slid into my ass.

The emptiness between my legs were felt when you removed yourself from me and turned me around. I got on my hands and knees and shoved my ass up and my face down. You patted my pussy in a job well done.

I felt the tip on you dick between my lips and I moaned. You started rubbing your gold on my pussy and like a whore I jumped and rubbed my pussy against you more.

You laughed as I fondled your dick with my pussy, I felt so hot for you. Your dick was straight up in hardness and it would take a long time to satisfy that.

My pussy was confined as you took a hold of my hips and dragged me at the edge of my bed.

It was fucking time.

The tip of you cock entered my cunt and I exhaled loudly.

Slowly, more and more of your cock went in. Not once did you remove it and you stopped as all seven inches of your long hard dick was inside my throbbing pussy.

More of your dick went in as you bent forwards and grabbed my boobs.

“Ahhhh…mmmmm…yeah…yeah…”

You played with my tits as my pussy was ignored.

“Please, bang me.”

You did no such thing. You left your dick in me and did whatever else you wanted. My tits were squeezed in circles and you bit my ear, licking the side of my face and my neck.

Your dick throbbed in my pussy but you were taking it slow. You didn’t want the night to be over so quickly. “I’m going to fuck you all night.”

You moved back and pulled out your dick abruptly and then thrust it right back in. I groaned.

Your dick thrust inside me richly.

My breasts bounced every time your dick went inside me. You drove me like I was your car going faster and faster.

“FUCK,” you say and you started pounding me harder and deeper.

“mmmm…..ahhhh….AHHHHH” I screamed as you took me.

I wish you hadn’t blindfolded me, because I wanted to see your face as you fucked me. Your dick was being extreme, I wanted to see your face as well but I was refused of such.

I turned my head the other way. The side of my face burned hard against the mattress and I had to keep switching it. The bed creaked loudly with my body being taken so hard, your dick drove me hard and my pussy screamed as wetness started dripping.

“mmmmm…….aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH”

Your amazing abilities had me Cumming hard but you didn’t stop for my cum to leave my body. Your dick was like a hard rock being shoved in and out of my hole. There was no stopping you when you were getting pussy.

I licked my lips and swallowed hard. I was about to cum some more.

My pussy dripped more cum, I could feel it sliding between my legs.

You grabbed the rope that tied my hands and pulled on them. My chest was lifted as you fucked me like a horse being given directions to. Your cock enjoyed me, your thrusts were so deep and firm, you couldn’t break away from it.

All I could muster up was, “yes…yes…yes…yes…” In a lustful way.

The night ticked away as you pounded me for so long in that same position. My knees were quivering and I sweated from the heat.

You gave me a few more thrusts and pulled out of my newly stretched pussy for the first time since you had started fucking me. My ass fell to the side as I breathed in deeply; my pussy sucked in air and cum dripped from me.

You tied me back to my bed with my hands above my head and spread my legs.

CarlaSantoni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaSantoni

My breasts perked up as your cock rubbed against my pussy. You took a hold of my ankles and raised them up, bending them and tying them over my head.

Now, I had my hands and legs tied above my head. My pussy was exposed and spread and I was moaning for more cock. You ripped my blindfold and raised my chin. I and you locked eyes and I knew you wanted me to see myself be fucked by you.

I smiled and looked down. My wet pussy was pink; you had pounded me really good. Your dick rubbed on me and my excitement grew. “Fuck me.” I said.

Your dick went straight into my cunt and you rocked me hard.

“Ahhh…..yes…..fuck me hard…..fuck me…..yes….mmmmm….”

You fucked me between my legs and bent forward. Your hands clutched the sheets from each side of my body and you fucked me like an animal. Your harsh groans were all the proof I needed that showed me you were enjoying my cunt and stretching me as much as you could.

You kissed my lips and made eye contact. You didn’t look elsewhere while you pounded me.

You buried you dick deep into my pussy and started circling your hips.

This move of yours was my favorite. I moaned like a whore and sobbed in front of you, “Please….” I begged I didn’t know what I was begging for; this is exactly what I wanted. “Please, my pussy….ahhhh…..ahhh…yes….yes….mmmm….yes”

I moved my head to the side because you were giving me a fierce look, I cried and my pussy dripped cum. You kept moving your hips in circles and your dick inside me touched my spot, I breathed harshly and moaned and whimpered, you growled like an animal and started pounding me again.

Even with all the hammering you gave to my pussy, your dick was still hard and throbbing for more. I enjoyed you fucking me for so long and wildly, this was why I loved you so much. You could fuck a woman for so long. I always heard your girlfriends moaning like sluts for you, I sometimes peeked in and watched them be pounded for hours, I watched as you slammed your dick into them and fuck them like whores.

Again, you started circling your hips and I moaned for you, “mmmm….fuck me….yeah….fuck….my pussy….fuck me like I’m your whore…”

You smiled and I blushed.

You pulled out your dick and my cunt sucked in my own juices. The rope that tied my legs was release and you turned me around, the ropes on my hands twirled with me.

I spread my legs for you but you pulled them back together. Your dick entered my pussy and you plowed me from the back and fucked me.

My moaning was muffled with the pillows under my mouth but I knew you knew I was wailing like a whore for you. You possessed my cunt with you dick and took pleasure in banging me.

You lay on top of my back and your hips moved up and down fucking me. Your hands went under my chest and you griped my breasts and squeezed them. You licked my neck and kissed me, “You want me to fuck you more?” you gave me a fierce thrust and I screamed in excitement.

“Yeah…fuck me more….yes…mmmm….ahhhh...mmmm….my pussy needs to be punished…fuck me….” I begged you.

You went faster and thrust into me deep.

It was a fun night tonight. It was Friday and school was out, me and you were home alone without our parents. You had decided you wanted to fuck me and I couldn’t resist saying no and I had ran quickly to my bathroom taken a shower and came to bed.

You pulled your dick out of my pussy and fell heavily next to me. The restraints on my hands to the bed were removed and you tied my hands behind my back.

“Sit on me.” You demanded.

I straddled your hips and you guided your dick into my pussy.

Your dick slid all the way in and you told me to just sit there. I tried rocking but you stopped me.

I sat there for a while and then you started bucking your hips wildly up and down.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH…….fuck...fuck...fuck….yes…yes…yes…” tears fell down my cheeks as your golden dick fucked me. It felt so good being taken this way.

You shoved both hands under your head and laughed as you bucked your hips and fucked me. You didn’t have to do much to make me cry, you had a smug look on your face and you relished the moment.

“I love you so much.” I told him between my sobs, “I want you to have me anytime you want…mmmmmm” I squeezed my eyes shut. I couldn’t stand you looking at me like I was some stupid cunt who needed to be fucked and told ‘how beautiful and how lovely she was.’ I didn’t want you to think that I was some desperate bitch who whored herself out for cock.

You just fucked me and didn’t say much. I knew you didn’t want to, you had so many other girls to fuck and I was just one of your whores. But the way you fucked me, I felt special.

You took my innocent pussy and battered it. You were the first one who fucked me and made me cum, you had taken me on a ride and driven me for hours, even with all the crying and begging you took joy in giving me what I wanted.

“mmmm….” I licked my lips.

Your hips stopped moving. “Get up and turn around.” You told me.

I turned around for you and your dick went back into my pussy. You started hammering me again.

I grunted as you plowed me. My ass bounced up and down and your dick went straight into my cunt.

You are my brother yet you are fucking me like I’m your girlfriend.

Once, you had come to my room and started fucking me while I had been asleep. I had been moaning like a whore so you covered my mouth with your hand, you didn’t want our parents to find out. When I had awoken, I wiggled my pussy in excitement; I had waited so long for you to fuck me. That night you pounded me on the floor because the bed kept making too many noises. I had giggled and thought of it as funny but you had banged me so hard, I was left crying and begging for more.

I sniffed as I heard you growl like an animal, you were getting near your orgasm.

You pushed me off, and got out of bed. You spread my legs miles apart and lifted them up in the air. When you were close to your release, you always fucked me really hard to get off.

I couldn’t wait.

You buried you dick in my cunt and started hammering me like I was a nail. Your eyebrows creased and you took me for minutes. “Fucking cunt….You whore…”

Your hips moved like a machine and my moans added to the intense situation. “mmmmmm…more. Harder...harder…fuck me….yes” I was so happy and thrilled, my brother was going to cum because of me.

“Grrr...” You growled and thrust into me. You looked at me like I was your prey and your dick was eating me up.

You gave one violent thrust and you pulled your cock out in time to spill you seeds on my stomach and pussy. You jiggled you dick for more seeds to come out as you covered me with it.

I smiled up at...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by daisybaby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors