Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening Of Mary (Part Two)

"Having suddenly discovered the joy of sex, Mary seeks extramarital partners"

10
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
6.2k words 6.2k words

We drove home in virtual silence. I was so horny because of what we had just done but couldn’t help wondering if Mary felt the same. I was now hooked on watching my wife with another man. I was unsure what I would do if she didn’t want to go on.

When we arrived home Mary got out of the car saying, "We need to talk" as she disappeared into the house leaving me to put the car away. That’s it, I thought, she’s embarrassed by what’s happened and wants to stop. Damn. I had to try and talk her back into it.

I walked into the kitchen. There was my once sweet, demure wife on the floor, doggy style, her skirt pulled up over her waist, her legs spread as far as she could, giving an uninterrupted view of her oh, so wet, cunt.

“If you don’t fuck me right now, I’m going out and offering myself to the first man I meet.”

Almost before she had finished the sentence I had my trousers and boxers off and entered her. The ensuing sex was rough, wanton and so, so satisfying.

As we lay there after, I said, “If you had found a stranger to shag, I wouldn’t have minded, as long as I could watch.”

“That’s why we need to talk,” she said. “I can’t stop this. I know I’ve not really done much, but I’m so alive. Please, please can we find a way? I need more. I love you so, so, much but this is not about love. It’s about sex: sheer, unadulterated, sex. I feel so wanton. Yes, if you hadn’t fucked me, I might have gone out and fucked anyone. We need to do much, much more of this. You do want to, don’t you?”

Did she need to ask? I assured her I did. So we talked. About our future.

This took some time. I don’t know what I had unleashed in my gorgeous Mary, but she suddenly seemed to have an unquenchable thirst for sex. Don’t get me wrong. I am most definitely not complaining. I couldn’t have been happier, but I was just having difficulty in understanding the intensity, the speed of the sea change in her attitude towards sex. Anyway, we kept getting sidetracked. I could tell you I came half a dozen times that night, but you probably wouldn’t believe me and you would be right not to. What isn’t a lie though, is that Mary had three shattering orgasms, from just my tongue and finger

***

What a twenty-four hours. No going back. I was aching to get another man’s cock in me. At least I thought I was. But how did I know? This is ridiculous. How could my attitude have changed so fast? I’ve never had any man’s cock in me apart from Dan’s. Twenty-three years of him patiently making love to his almost-frigid wife. Now, suddenly, I’m talking about getting fucked by strangers! I’m dreaming. Yes. That must be the answer. I’ll wake up in a moment to find I’m still the Old Mary. But no. If that's the case, I don't want to wake up. I don’t want to go back to being Old Mary. The feelings I’ve had since Sam convinced me to take my bra off in front of him, are like none I’ve ever experienced before. What opened the floodgates I don’t know, probably never will, but I don’t care.

How could I have done what I did with Sam? Old Mary didn’t even enjoy sucking Dan; no way would she have swallowed his cum. But there, with a man I’d only just met, I did, and would have let him fuck me if he hadn’t come early.

I knew I needed to explore the world of sex. I don’t know what’s out there. I’m too naive to know. God, I’m forty-three and I’m saying I don’t know anything about sex. I hereby swear the next one hundred days will see that resolved.

I honestly wasn’t worried how I did it. When I went into the house and stripped off, waiting for Dan, I was praying he would go along with my thoughts. Thankfully, he seemed more than up for it. The fuck we had was animalistic. No love, no passion, just hard rutting sex. It took me to new heights, or perhaps depths. We now had no inhibitions between us. Seems strange to say that, considering we had been married for over two decades, but total openness about sex had never really been something that seemed easy. To me. Definitely my fault, as the Old Mary, the Mary of a few days ago, would have been aghast at what the new, slutty Mary was doing, considering, and talking about.

We took it in turns telling each other where we thought we might go from here. Anywhere, seemed to be the answer. The major stipulation we made was that any sexual activity would always be in the presence of the other partner. That was partly so there was no chance of jealousy, although that seemed a remote possibility, but mainly to give me the confidence to do what I knew, deep down, I desperately wanted to do. But I needed Dan’s total support. So if he was there, watching, I would know I had it. If I didn’t, he could stop me.

All the talk initially was about what I wanted to do and try. With help from Google, to show me some ideas (remember, until only a week or so ago I didn’t look at porn) we decided to consider joining some ‘readers' wives’ type forums, to try to find local dogging locations (I had to have that one explained, but god, did the thought of meeting total strangers, sucking them off, or even getting fucked by them, turn me on - more time consumed by Dan bringing me off again!), and for me to try flashing and some public sex. Again, this idea turned us both on.

I realised so far this had all been about me. I asked Dan what he wanted out of it. He tried to convince me that watching me do the scenarios we had been through was a huge turn on and enough for him, but I really felt he ought to get more, so I pressed him about fucking other women.

"Do you think it would turn you on, watching me fuck another woman then, as much as it does me, watching you?" he asked.

"I don’t know," I honestly replied, “but there’s only one way to find out,” so it went on our ‘to do’ list.

Then back to me. We were now moving into sexual deviations (Oh my god. That’s the Old Mary raising her moral judgment. Back in your box, Old Mary, no time for you now).

Anyway, we were looking at bondage, spanking, humiliation, and water sports, amongst others.

We both agreed that although the thought of being tied up and fucked was a turn on, the ornate rope tying shown on a lot of the sites did nothing for us at all. Spanking, though. Mm, I was up for that. To what level I’m not sure, so we decided we would experiment with that ourselves, before taking it further. Huh, ‘taking it further;’ no question of not doing it, just how far will we go.

Dan got quite excited over the humiliation scene. I suppose watching me get fucked is a form of it. He also admitted he was more than up for having his cock slapped and some face sitting, etc. Who would have thought it? My prudishness had obviously meant he’d kept these things buttoned up, so I resolved then to make sure he got to experience all this.

Then, watersports. Again, until we looked at the sites, I had no idea what that meant. The jury was out on that one. Something made me think we might end up trying it, but at the moment, there were more enticing ideas I wanted to try.

Twenty-three years wasted, twenty-five if you count the time we were going out before we were married. How could I make it up to him? This evening had been a voyage of discovery. I had no idea about the world of sex and sexual activity out there. Of course, I knew it existed. Old Mary would tut-tut over reports in the paper, or discussions with her friends, whenever something slightly risque was reported. But the detail. The fact that there were so many ‘ordinary’ people who were enjoying sex, who were prepared to let the world know they were enjoying it.

The range of activities. I won't call them kinks. I'll leave that term to Old Mary. Some we had seen, I admit I wouldn't want to try, but as long as they were legal, then I saw no reason to consider them wrong. It was a case of one man’s meat is another man's poison. Er, perhaps the term 'meat' here is not totally appropriate, but you know what I mean.

My fetishes, I had yet to discover. What would turn me on the most? I said earlier, looking at some of these sites on the web caused my juices to flow, but in the flesh, I wondered which I could embrace.

I asked Dan if he knew what his triggers were and was surprised by his answer. I should have known; of course, I should have known. For god's sake, I'd been his wife for a quarter of a century, but with the upbringing I'd had, not only would I not have had this conversation, but the Old Mary would have accused him of being a pervert. In spades. His kink? Underwear. He apparently gets more turned on by seeing women in sexy lingerie than seeing them naked. It excites him to see an errant bra strap, or a quick glimpse down a blouse, or a view up a skirt. Well, well. Old Mary living with a dirty old man. Lucky her!

That was the one he knew he had. Others, like mine, he was going to have to discover, although he was certainly excited by the humiliation, cock-slapping photos we saw. I thought I might quite enjoy administering that!

To say browsing these sites was an eye-opener would be a massive understatement. Everything from men dressed in nappies to women wearing gas masks. I had real trouble keeping Old Mary at bay with some of the things we saw. I was so very close to commenting "Yuk," or "That's disgusting," on a number of occasions, but then the New Mary asserted herself, making it plain that she understood there was no harm in any of it. It was consenting adults doing what they enjoy. After all, not everyone enjoys football or Brussels sprouts. It would be a less colourful world if they did. Who knows, when you look at where I am now, to where I was only a few weeks ago, it's impossible to say what my eventual destination might be.

So everything was on the table but for now, our - my - focus needed to be on getting fucked by another man. My heart and my libido were telling me I wanted it, desperately wanted it, and would embrace sleeping around easily. My head was not so sure. What if I found I couldn’t? All this glib talk of bondage and dogging would be just that: glib talk. I needed to resolve this as soon as possible.

We discussed the quickest way to do it, and given our lack of experience on how to find men to fuck, the obvious thing seemed to be to see if Sam would screw me. After all, that was the way we had left it. So we decided, first thing Monday morning, Dan would contact him to see if we could fix a date. The sooner the better, from my point of view. I was convinced once I was over that hurdle, no others would be a problem, but I had to get rid of the niggling doubt that I might find another man abhorrent.

***

Normal staid everyday life stuck its boring head up back up on Monday morning after this journey into debauchery. I needed to go into work while Mary had to attend a board meeting for a charity of which she was a trustee, so we were going, somehow, to have to put our sexual adventures on the back burner for a while.

I’d told Mary I’d contact Sam to organise a day to go over there so she could get well and truly fucked by him, but as the fates would have it, when I phoned him he told me he had heard over the weekend he had an urgent commission abroad to sort out. There was no way he could not do it, and he’d be away for at least a month. Shit. I can’t say how disappointed I was. The number of times I’d fantasised over the weekend about his cock sinking deep into my wife. Mary would be gutted. We would need to think of something else instead.

***

We talked it over that evening. I was desperate to make that fateful step, to be screwed by someone other than my husband. Sam had perfectly fitted the bill as he was almost a stranger but it wasn’t like walking up to someone in the street. Could I do that? Be fucked by a total stranger? Easily, in the comfort of my home thinking about it, but in reality? Who knows? But I have got to find out. Soon.

We settled on the flashing and public sex idea, which excited us both. Hopefully, it would lead to getting fucked by a stranger. We decided to go out on the Saturday, take a lengthy drive on the motorway, so I had an opportunity to flash the lorry drivers, then have lunch in a pub somewhere, where hopefully I’d get to show off my tits and pussy, then perhaps find a car park where Dan could give me a hard fucking although, hopefully along the way, we might engineer a scenario where I could get screwed (You know I so love using these dirty words now; Old Mary would have fainted at the thought).

We discussed the clothes I’d wear. We decided on a wrap-around skirt which would be easy for me to pull up in the car, and claim accidental exposure in the pub if anyone complained. We went through my wardrobe for a top, but nothing seemed right, so Dan tasked me to buy something suitable. A real bonus. Shopping. For something sexy. Dan suggested finding a sheer white or black blouse that would either let everyone see what my bra was like or more likely, how hard my nipples were. A jacket would provide the necessary modesty if needed. Undies were okay. I now had the selection we had bought for the shoot. We’d wait to see what colour the blouse was before finalising the choice. Dan said I had to wear dark stockings so it would be easy for anyone looking into the car to see what I was wearing. A nice neat pair of black shoes with four-inch heels would complete the outfit. I couldn’t wait. I felt so hot just thinking about letting as many men as possible see me revealing everything.

***

Saturday took forever to arrive. Mary had bought a beautifully sheer, black blouse, which would show to perfection the lacy black bra she wore that morning, or her pert nipples when she went braless later, as I’m sure she would. Or at least that was the idea. We were both hot at the thought of her sitting in a pub like that.

We got in the car and headed for the motorway where we thought we would have the best opportunities to flash lorry drivers. We had about a forty-five-minute drive through town to get there, but Mary couldn’t wait.

***

Nervous anticipation that morning. All dressed up ready to reveal myself to anyone willing to look, but still with lingering doubts, but I have to say with each day the doubts were decreasing; the realisation we were on this sexual adventure was uppermost in my mind.

We had a route planned and would spend about an hour on the motorway before turning off for a pub we had found on Trip Advisor which looked perfect for my revelations. Other than that, what we did we would play by ear, as any opportunity presented itself.

Once we were underway, the anticipation of my sexy adventure took care of any remaining uncertainties. Although we were driving through busy shopping streets, I hitched my skirt up above my stocking tops opening my legs so anyone who glanced in could see right up to my sheer black knickers. Having checked with Dan, he assured me my dark-haired triangle was visible through them. For a while, no one seemed to notice. I guess the speed we were travelling meant nobody had a chance to react, but then we got stuck in traffic.

The number of people walking by on the pavement was increasing. I had a small urge to tug the skirt down but before I could, I saw in the passenger rear-view mirror that a cyclist had come up on the inside. He had stopped slightly behind me, having a great look at my stocking-clad legs and suspenders. That was it. No lingering questions left at all that I would enjoy this. My heart pumped harder as I raised my right leg, put my foot on the dashboard and rubbed myself through my knickers. The cyclist edged forward to get a better view. I looked up at him and smiled, pulling my knickers aside. I think he nearly fell off! Unfortunately, before I could finger myself, which had been my plan, the traffic moved, and we sped away from him. Still, I expect he had a lovely wank when he got back home.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

I did not try to cover myself up. I rather wished I didn’t have the bra on as my nipples were as hard as cherry stones. They would have stood out beautifully against the sheer blouse. What I could do though, was take my knickers off.

The going now was much slower, as we were back in traffic, with pedestrians scurrying back and forth. Having had the cyclist watch me though, I needed more; I lifted my bottom off the seat, put my thumbs in the waist of my knickers, pulled them off. I bent down to get them over my shoes. When I sat back up, I realised I had two teenage lads, aged about eighteen or nineteen, looking in the car. Having taken the knickers off, my skirt had worked its way over my legs so they couldn’t see much so I held up the knickers in the window and blew them a kiss, as I pushed the skirt off my legs. Their faces were a study. I said to Dan their biggest problem would be convincing their mates it happened. The car wasn’t moving, nor were they, so I cupped my breasts in my hands and squeezed them together wondering what it would be like to have both in bed with me. I wondered about suggesting to Dan we gave them a lift, but the traffic intervened again, and we moved off. I was now so, so wet. I wanted the car to stop again so I could have an audience, but as luck would have it, the flow kept moving. A bit like my pussy, really. I was gently massaging my clit whilst looking at the people flashing by, imagining who would be the first guy I got to fuck.

***

The two incidents in town had supercharged the sexual atmosphere in the car. I knew for sure that, some way or another, I needed to find a man for Mary or we were going to burst with frustration. We were getting on to the motorway now, both looking forward to Mary giving a load of lorry drivers an eyeful of cunt and tit. She’d put the bra on this morning, still not being sure she had the courage to flash her tits, but there was no doubt now, so we decided that as soon as we found a suitable lorry to use she would take her blouse and bra off whilst we were travelling alongside.

It didn’t take long to find one. I moved over to the middle lane and slowly moved up beside the cab. Mary glanced up to see if the driver had noticed her as she still had her skirt up around her waist, but she didn’t think he could see much; he was so high up she reckoned the angle would be too sharp to see anything apart from her left leg.

“Shit,” I said, “So, what we really need is a transit van sort of thing.”

“Yes, that should do it.” So I hit the accelerator and went hunting again.

***

This was so frustrating. I’d got myself geared up to get my tits out on display when I realised he probably couldn’t see. Still, hopefully, it wouldn’t take too long to find a van. It didn’t.

Quickly a white transit appeared ahead, so Dan repeated drawing up alongside. That we had been overtaking, then matched the van’s speed, must have attracted the driver’s attention, as he glanced across at us as I looked up. The look on his face was priceless. He had an uninterrupted view of my legs, stockings, suspenders and hairy triangle. I think Dan’s idea of black stockings was right ‘cos they were so obvious against my skin. I beamed at the driver, gave him a little wave to let him know I didn’t mind him looking, and took off my blouse.

Now you guys won’t have done it, but it was a nightmare getting the blouse over my head whilst still belted in (didn’t want to break the law by undoing it!). Anyway, at last, it was off. I looked to check I still had white van man’s attention. I did. His glances between me and the road were almost like him watching a tennis match except he seemed to spend more time looking in my direction.

God, I hoped we wouldn’t cause an accident. I reached up behind me, undid the clasps of my bra, let it fall onto the floor, then massaged my tits to encourage my nipples to hardness. Not that they had far to go. It suddenly dawned on me that this was the first time I’d flashed my tits to a complete stranger but it actually felt routine. Routine in the sense I had no qualms about doing it, that is. I could now see that WVM (White Van Man) was steering one-handed.

“Wonder what he’s doing with the other one?” I said to Dan, in a sarcastic tone. I kept one hand fingering a nipple; the other went between my legs to work on my clit. I was in heaven and said as much to Dan.

“Careful what you wish for," he said, “he’s weaving about a bit. We need to stop before there’s an accident, but I’ve got an idea.”

***

I asked Mary if she had a pen and paper. I explained what I had in mind.

“Brilliant, yes!” came back the reply. She rummaged around in her bag and found an old flyer of some description, but no pen, so I told her to use her lipstick. She wrote ‘follow me’ on the paper then held it against the window. The driver saw it, gave a thumbs up - now there’s a surprise - so I moved ahead of him.

I’d remembered that there was a service area a couple of miles ahead. I was hopeful we could get Mary fucked by WVM there. Concentrating on the driving was hell for me. I had an enormous hard-on, thinking about what might be coming. Mary was still quietly and slowly fingering herself. I can’t imagine what it was like for the van driver.

What WVM was doing, or how he was concentrating, I don’t know. I wonder what he thought might be at the end of it? I suddenly realised I had no idea what he looked like. Young? Old? Ugly? Fat? Presumably, acceptable to Mary but then probably, like me, she was thinking as long as he had a functioning cock we didn’t mind.

I asked her for a description.

“Er, I couldn’t see that well but he’s no Brad Pitt.”

The service centre loomed up, I indicated left and checked the mirror to make sure WVM was following. He was. I drove into the parking area which, as usual, was heaving.

“Well, we said we wanted to try having sex in public.”

“Oh shit, yes, but do we need to start this brazenly?”

“Hang on, I’ll see if I can find a quieter spot.”

We drove up and down the lanes with WVM following behind like a faithful dog. I eventually found a spot which, whilst not quiet, was not in the main thoroughfare. There was another spot a few cars away. WVM dutifully pulled in to that.

“What I think we should do,” I said to Mary, “is, I’ll speak to him, tell him the ground rules, while you get in the back.”

I got out of the car and walked over to the van. He lowered his window.

“Hiya,” I said, “I guess you enjoyed the view?”

“Fuck me, mate. You bet I did. Shit. Is she your wife? What a hot fucking bit of stuff.”

In an ideal world, I could have lived without the profanities, but I appreciated the sentiment. “Want to take it further?” I asked.

“What you got in mind? Not that it matters. I’m up for it, whatever.”

“Okay. Here’s the deal. I want you to fuck my wife. Only two conditions. One, you wear a condom, and two, I get to watch.”

I’ve heard the expression about mouths falling open, but never really seen it so apt as now. “Really fuck her? Like...not a blow job? Really fuck her? With my cock?”

“Well, yes, unless there’s something else you’d rather use.”

He really was speechless. “Fuck, yeah. Right. Oh shit. I ain’t got a condom.”

“No problem,” I said, “we came prepared.”

“Right. Fuck. This ain’t some candid camera thing, is it? You ain’t gonna get me to drop my pants then pop out with a camera and stuff?” I assured him we were genuine, just doing it for our own sexual fulfillment.

“Okay, let’s go,” he said climbing out of his cab.

“Oh, just one other thing,” I said, “if you can pull out when you cum then shoot over her face, or in her mouth, that would be great. If you can’t hold it, no problem, just pull out, give me the condom, I want to squeeze it out over her.”

“Shit,” he replied, “you guys are into some weird shit.”

Oh yes, I thought, and I can see it getting weirder. I hadn’t mentioned this last idea to Mary; it had just that second occurred to me but I had an inkling she wouldn’t object.

***

As Dan left to talk to WVM, I was about to get out to get in the back when I realised I was still naked above the waist whilst not exactly being swathed in clothes below. The Old Mary of two weeks ago went to reach for her bra and blouse, but I realised how stupid that was, so I brazenly got out of the car as I was.

Hopefully, things would happen in the back, so I really didn’t need my skirt on; my knickers were already on the floor somewhere, so, standing between the cars, I undid the remaining buttons on my skirt and stepped out if it. There were several people coming and going to their vehicles close by, but I really didn’t care.

If they saw me, I hoped it would brighten their day. I got into the rear seat to await Dan’s return. I didn’t have long to wait. It gave me the first opportunity to look at the guy who would be the first man, other than my husband, to stick his cock in me, hard and deep I hoped. He was older than us, must have been approaching sixty, I should think, short and stocky but, I was relieved to see, with not too much of a beer belly. It wouldn’t have mattered, it just made life easier in the cramped space of the back seat.

I wanted to give him a nice welcome. I had wondered whether to be on my hands and knees on the seat, bum in the air, so that, as he opened the door, my juicy cunt (and oh boy, was it juicy by now) would have been inches from his face, but then I wouldn’t be able to see his reaction, so instead, I propped myself up in one corner, one leg along the back of the seat, the other hooked over the front seat, making my legs wide apart, giving him an uninterrupted view of me gently fingering myself.

Dan opened the door for the guy and as WVM bent down to get in, his eyes met the scene before him. I really thought they would pop out.

“Hi, Mr White Van Man, I believe you’ve come to screw me.”

Before he could answer I pulled him by his tee shirt towards me and French kissed him. Now, Dan and I really were at the point of no return. We’d both been talking about this and wanting it so much. Was the reality going to match the fantasy?

One thing was for sure. I would soon find out. No way was anything going to stop me getting this guy’s cock in me and having him fuck my brains out.

We came up for air. I saw that Dan had settled himself into the front seat, unzipped his trousers, and was slowly wanking himself. So it didn’t look as though he was having second thoughts either. I got WVM out of his jeans and pants, which, in the restricted space, took some doing, then got him to kneel over me so I could suck him to get him hard. I found I was too late for that. He was as solid as stone. I don’t think his cock was as long as Dan’s, but by the feel of it in my hand, it had a greater girth. I wanked and sucked for a bit, but I think our van driver friend wanted in as much as I did, so I whispered in his ear to "get that cock in my cunt NOW."

He obeyed; it was obviously urgent for him, but I didn’t care now. Here it came. My first extramarital cock in twenty-three years. In fact the only other cock apart from my husband's ever to get anywhere near my pussy. I felt the tip touch me and I moaned. I felt the length begin to go in me and I moaned some more. I felt the total length of his cock in me. 'Heaven' does not describe the feeling. My hips bucked.

“Dan, Dan, I love you so much. Watch this bastard fuck me.” Oh, sweet Jesus. He was pounding into me. His timing was meeting my thrusts. It’s a good job he wasn’t any longer. Jesus, Dan.

“Fuck me harder, White Van Man. Pound me. FUCK ME!” I was nearly screaming now. Not that I cared, but god knows what would have happened if the owners of the closest cars had come back then. Without warning I climaxed, thrusting my hips so hard I nearly smashed WVM's head into the roof of the car. That tipped him over the edge. I felt his cock jerk as he pumped his sperm into the condom. He collapsed on me, sucking my tits while the adrenaline and his cock stopped pumping.

***

Getting back to the car, letting the guy in, seeing my beautiful wife lying there like a slut, was when I knew what we were doing was right, one hundred percent right. I had not the slightest hesitation in wanting that guy to fuck Mary, and, by her welcome to him, her thoughts were the same.

I climbed into the front seat to watch the action. It wasn’t long before I had to unzip my trousers and release the pressure. That we were in a large public car park, with people milling around not twenty yards away, made not the slightest impression on me, and it was evidently not making any impression on Mary.

All too soon it seemed she was climaxing with what seemed like, from the confines of the car, an earth-shattering shriek. It was clear too that WVM had shot his load. In lots of ways I was sorry we had asked him to wear the rubber, but it seemed the sensible thing to do. Perhaps next time. I was certain from my point of view there would be a next time, and from what I had watched over the last few minutes, I was confident Mary would feel the same.

As he collapsed on Mary, kissing and licking her tits, I leant forward asking him for the condom. “Oh yeah. Right. Christ. Sorry, totally forgot.”

“Hardly surprising,” I answered with a smile on my face. I took the rubber from him and leant over Mary, whose eyes were ablaze with lust.

“Open wide, you gorgeous slut.”

She obeyed, and I squeezed the contents of the condom into her mouth. You’ll remember that I said earlier Mary never swallowed when she gave me a blow job, but that was the Mary of old. She swilled the semen around her mouth, opened it to show us it was still there, leant forward, kissed me open-mouthed so I could taste the cum too, then looking directly at WVM, swallowed the lot.

“Thank you so much, Mr White Van Man; that was delicious,” she leant forward and kissed his now deflated penis.

“Shit,” said our friend, “that was the most fucking weird, horny thing I’ve ever done.”

“Me too,” said Mary with a giggle. “You won’t know it, but you are the first guy I’ve - we’ve - done this with.”

He looked from Mary to me, speechless.

“Time for you to go, I think,” I said, and after a cuddle with Mary, during which he got a bonus grope of her tits, and a handshake from me, he struggled back into his pants and trousers and returned to his van.

I looked at Mary.

“Hell. Did you enjoy that as much as I did?”

A husky reply, “Oh yes, but you need to give me more or I will burst.” My cock was more than firm still; Mary was more than moist, so oblivious to the fact we were still in this busy car park, I climbed into the back. She got onto all fours and opened her legs as much as the car would allow.

“I need you in me, as deep as you can, and HARD!”

I needed no urging. I was soon pounding her as hard as I could. No shrieks from her this time, just long low moans. All. too quickly I came. We collapsed on the seat.

“No regrets? Mary asked.

“None,” I responded.

“Good,” she said. “Neither do I.”

“This has got to be our life now. I can’t believe we’ve wasted the last twenty years. My fault for being a prude. Tell you what, Dan, the Old Mary is gone forever; we need to live for sex.”

“Christ, I can’t believe I’m hearing you say that, but wow, yes, let's.”

We decided we really ought to move. We had been parked a long time; it was a miracle that no one had come back to the cars on either side of us. “Want to get dressed?” I asked.

“No,” came the reply, “I need to be seen.”

With that, she calmly opened the door stepped out totally naked and went round to the front seat. I straightened myself out, getting my cock back in my trousers, and resumed my seat behind the wheel.

 

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by seymour
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments