Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibitionism Stories

Exhibitionists get off on being watched - our exhibitionist stories relate specifically to people getting aroused by being watched having sex.

Generally acts of exhibitionism take place outside - a deserted beach for example.

Often the exhibitionist will deliberately expose him or herself to any voyeurs who are in the vicinity, as well of course to their lover.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Bridging The Gap

A female knight goes on a mission to find a dangerous rouge, who turns out to be a sly, confident, and completely naked troll woman.

“This must be it,” the platemail-clad brunette knight named Kiara said to herself as she took another look at her map. In front of her was an old stone bridge, connecting two parts of the dirt road stretched in between the forest’s greenery. It did its jo...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Wednesday A.M.

Samantha goes lingerie shopping on her way to work.

Day 3, Wednesday: I awoke to the sound of the alarm blaring and discovered I was ferociously hungry. I had had many dreams last night, most of which I couldn't remember beyond the general feeling of them but the one I was having when the alarm went off wa...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Tuesday P.M.

Samantha's teasing of Stefan and the stranger goes up another notch.

I enjoyed the fresh air and the walk did have me feeling revitalised. When I returned to the office, I took Stefan his croissant and turned to walk out again but he called out to me. “Sam?” I turned back and smiled at him but he seemed suddenly stuck for...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Tuesday A.M.

Samantha teases her fellow commuter and pushes a little further with Stefan.

Tuesday morning, I woke up feeling like I had had the best night’s sleep in a very long time. My body felt a little stiff and achy, as though I hadn’t turned enough during the night and I guessed that I had been so exhausted, mentally as well as physicall...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Glass-Floor Restaurant

Lisa discovers that the floor is made from glass and decides to use it to her advantage.

On a rainy day, Lisa decided to visit her favorite shopping mall. She had been feeling cooped up at home, and the rain seemed like the perfect excuse to get out and explore. After visiting several stores, Lisa felt tired and a bit bored. She decided to gr...

Saint To Slut in Just Seven Days: Monday, A.M.

Samantha buys a skirt that leads to a whole new way of life.

This isn't a confession as such and it's not a diary entry as I have never kept a diary in my life; it is just the sordid story of how my life changed in a week. It started with me doing something that I hadn't done in a long time. Perhaps because it had...

Showing Off For My Neighbor

My neighbor is watching as I get fucked against the window.

It started pretty innocently, with me catching the eye of my neighbor, Rick. One day, we both approached our windows at the same time, and I waved at him. He returned the wave with a smile I couldn’t put out of my mind. It started pretty innocently… but i...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days Intro

Samantha buys a skirt that leads to a whole new way of life.

Introduction. Samantha was a woman in her late twenties who worked as a secretary, something she had done since the end of the summer break after her final year of high school. She had been feeling at a bit of a loss as so many teenagers do when they have...

Red Hot: Chapter Five

The steaming hot, sexy end to a Reader's Participation Slut Story

Nude and dripping, little rivulets of water cascading over her freshly-showered body, Gwen grabbed herself a bite to eat and fired up her computer as she pondered what to do with her day. Despite her weekend of kinky, slutty debauchery, Gwendolyn was stil...