Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day At The Beach

"Madelyn gets a suntan and more."

16
7 Comments 7
15.2k Views 15.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Madelyn laid her bamboo mat on the hot sand. It had been so long since she'd traveled, and she was planning to spend this whole week on the beach. It didn't even matter that she'd gone alone, because she craved sun and time to herself. It really couldn't get better than this: one week, completely off the grid in another country. She could spend her time however she wanted. Her cell phone was shut off and locked in the hotel room safe, and the only things in her beach bag were essentials: her hotel key card, a book, water, a towel, and a bottle of sunscreen.

Her hair swung in a ponytail under her hat, and she scanned the beach from behind dark sunglasses. The ocean lapped soothingly against the sand, and there were other tourists enjoying the beach, but they were far off. Madelyn had found a private spot away from the water, partially hidden by a very dry looking shrub. There was a deep recess in the sand next to it which was the perfect size for privacy. No one on the beach would see her if she was lying down.

Sitting cross legged and scanning the beach from her hiding spot, she pulled her shirt off and felt that exciting rush of exposing oneself for the first time of the season. Wearing a swimsuit always felt slightly awkward after a long winter, like she was stripping in front of a crowd. Of course, no one could see her skimpy bikini, or how good her curves looked in it, unless they walked right past the shrub.

Madelyn pulled off her loose, cotton pants and shoved her clothes in the bag. She took out her sunscreen and settled onto the mat, wiggling her toes in anticipation. As she rubbed lotion all over her smooth skin, the warmth from the sun flowed over her body, and she sighed contentedly. This was the life.

Madelyn read her book for about an hour before she sat up to take a drink and scan the beach from her sand pit. There were more people out there now, but they were mainly parked in lounge chairs along the water's edge. Among the crowd, she saw two women sunbathing completely nude, and a third in the water who was topless and busty, splashing a young man and shrieking with laughter as he got her back. Madelyn was surprised because she didn't remember seeing any signs about clothing being optional. She supposed that things were different in other countries, and she got a little voyeuristic thrill from watching them.

One of the nude sunbathers, who appeared to be asleep, had a great, toned body. She had short blonde hair and an almost boyish figure. The other woman looked like she was in her early 30s with a mane of curly hair. She was sipping a fruity drink and talking on her cell phone. Her body was beautifully tanned. 

Meanwhile, the couple in the water continued their flirtatious splashing for several minutes before wading into chest-deep water. The young man appeared to still be playing when, from behind, he pulled the girl by the waist, laughing. But soon it was evident that the young couple were trying to have sex in the ocean without anyone noticing. Unfortunately for them, the young woman's breasts were fully exposed with each wave that splashed by, and her partner was clearly gripping one in his hand as he thrust behind her. An older man walking along the beach whistled at the couple in appreciation.

Madelyn had never seen anyone having sex in public, and she feasted her eyes on the show until it was over. When she lay back down, she wondered if she should take off her bikini as well. She'd never been nude in public but the sun was so warm, and she was hidden. She could try it and no one here would care. Plus, the bonus was that she wouldn't get tan lines.

It didn't take much to convince herself to go for it. Untying the strings around her neck and back, her nipples became hard with anticipation. Pulling her bikini bottom off, which was now slightly damp, she stuffed the swimsuit in her bag and rubbed her entire nude body with more lotion, paying careful attention to her pert breasts. The ocean breeze teased her sensitive areas and Madelyn felt lightheaded and liberated. Her hand gently caressed her glistening body as she lay back on the mat. 

Madelyn spent the next hour or more in sweet relaxation; enjoying the sensual feelings of the breeze, her hand gently running up and down her torso, and the sun's pulsating heat. Occasionally, one or two people would walk by, but no one approached or tried to talk to her. Madelyn wondered if they even noticed her little hiding spot.

As the morning ended and her stomach started to grumble, she decided to head back to the hotel for lunch. Not bothering with the bikini, she slipped her clothes back on and went in search of food. After getting a long, appreciative glance from the first man she passed in the lobby, Madelyn remembered that her shirt was slightly sheer, making her nipples quite noticeable as they rubbed against the fabric. For the next half hour she enjoyed lustful looks from multiple men and two women, and felt the thrill of subtle exhibitionism. It was a nice ego boost.

When Madelyn had eaten, she wanted to strip down again in her sunbathing spot. She'd had a great first morning of being lazy, and she loved the tantalizing feeling of being nude outside. Maybe she'd take a nap.

The beach had got busier throughout the morning, but now it was quieter again. People had left to eat, explore, and to avoid the midday heat of the sun. The few people left on the beach had set up umbrellas to protect themselves. Madelyn was content with her hat for now.

She stripped down with excitement and grabbed her sunscreen. Being very liberal with the amount of lotion she used, she took plenty of time rubbing her body until it was slippery all over. She had definitely been thorough, and she liked the feeling of rubbing her slick thighs together. With all this self-teasing and sensual anticipation, Madelyn figured she'd satisfy herself later when she got back to her room. 

Drifting in and out of sleep was blissful. Madelyn frequently checked to make sure she wasn't burning, and to flip herself over. She was stretched out on her back when she heard footsteps approaching.

Madelyn knew her sunglasses were very dark and the person wouldn't know if she had her eyes open. It turned out to be a man who looked local - he was very tanned, with dark hair and a five o'clock shadow. He looked reasonably fit and was wearing nothing but speedo trunks. He was walking by, but did a double-take as he glanced down and saw Madelyn. She stared at the bulge in his speedo as he looked her naked body up and down.

Madelyn lay there, feeling vulnerable and wondering whether to say something or just pretend she was asleep. She decided to pretend, figuring he'd move on. Instead, he looked around and quietly took a step closer.

Madelyn's heart raced.

The man lowered himself into the pit and kneeled next to her. Madelyn focused on making her breathing sound deep and even. Her heart was pounding and she could smell his skin. It was a sexy, intoxicating aroma of sun, pheromones and the salty ocean. She felt dampness between her legs and her nipples tingled. He noticed her nipples hardening, because he reached out his hand and gently rubbed one between his fingers. Madelyn tried not to gasp. His finger then slowly reached down and swiped between her legs. It came back glistening. The man licked his finger thoughtfully while gazing at her body.

Madelyn frantically wondered what to do - should she sit up and slap him? Should she continue pretending to be asleep? The shock gave her a slow response time, but arousal and curiosity made her hesitate until the moment seemed lost.

As her inhibitions faded, Madelyn wondered how far would he actually go with her if she didn't move? She was unattached, in a country where no one knew her; he was sexy and exotic and smelled good.

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

She was wet with anticipation. If she'd met this guy somewhere else, she would definitely be interested in him. How many other times would she be lying naked on a beach to be discovered by a hot stranger?

The man touched her arm. He touched it again more firmly. He shook it a little. Madelyn realized he was checking to see if she was asleep. She didn't respond. His fingers trailed from her arm across her chest. He brushed them against her nipples and delicately cupped her breasts. She stayed still, wondering if he could feel her heartbeat pounding in his hand. He caressed down to her belly button. Madelyn was enjoying the thrill of this. He carefully pushed her legs apart for easier access.

The man kneeled between her legs, looking up every few seconds to make sure nothing had changed, and started to taste and explore her. Madelyn had a very hard time not making a sound. She felt waves of heat rushing to her face as she struggled to control herself. In theory, she knew she should be outraged - after all, what kind of man was this, to do this to sleeping tourists? What if she'd actually been asleep, or had a boyfriend? Did he do this kind of thing often?

She tried not to gasp as the man carefully worked his hands under her butt cheeks for better leverage, and suctioned his mouth around her clit, flicking his tongue over and around it.

With slight shame, Madelyn was enjoying the pleasure with her eyes closed when she felt her legs being repositioned. The man had bent her knees and was removing his speedo. Madelyn felt a thrill as she caught her first glimpse of his thick cock. She accidentally took a deep, quick breath and the man froze and listened. Madelyn slowly exhaled through her nose. It would be extremely disappointing if he left at this point. After a whole day of sexual tension, she was so ready.

After an excruciating moment of still silence, the man slowly rubbed his thumb over Madelyn's clit and curled two fingers inside her, feeling for her g-spot. It was getting very difficult for her to control her breathing and not moan, but she must have been convincing because he didn't pause again. The man pulled his hand away to grab his cock and rub it up and down her wet slit before slowly working it in, stretching her as he pushed inside. It felt so thick and hard as it filled her depths. He stayed still inside her for a moment, rubbing her clit while Madelyn's muscles responded and squeezed his cock.

He slowly pulled out and in again, over and over, teasing Madelyn for what seemed like forever before gradually leaning over her and gaining speed. Madelyn struggled to remain quiet and expressionless despite the momentum. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, nipples pointed at the hot sun, and she couldn't stop thinking about how sexy this whole experience was. Having to exercise self-control just made it hotter.

Madelyn heard people walking nearby and hoped they wouldn't hear the sounds of her getting pounded - or even worse, come to check out the action. The thought sent a sharp thrill through her loins. The man's tongue occasionally flicked at her nipples, almost sending Madelyn over the edge every time, and a drop of sweat landed on her ribs after a particularly vigorous thrust. He must be getting close. Soon, this strange man would be shooting cum deep inside her, or possibly all over her body.

With that thought, suddenly and unexpectedly, Madelyn's orgasm swelled and she arched her back, letting out a loud, throaty moan as she came harder than she had in a long time. The man leapt away from her, and Madelyn quickly flipped onto her stomach so he wouldn't look at her or try to talk. She let out a deep, trembling sigh and then relaxed her body. 

Everything was silent except for the murmuring of people by the water and the gentle sounds of the ocean. At this point, Madelyn was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm and didn't care whether or not the man had grabbed his trunks and ran away. She didn't want to move, just in case he was still nearby and she'd be forced to talk to him.

After several minutes of listening to the ocean, Madelyn was drifting to sleep when she felt two hands gently cupping her ass, then moving between her thighs and pushing them apart. She'd figured the man had left, but apparently he had been quietly biding his time, waiting to finish.

She felt his thick length press against her opening. He pushed in easily, her juices smearing her inner thighs. As the man started slow and gradually pumped with greater speed and force, Madelyn's nipples rubbed up and down against the textured mat, making them sensitive. She was starting to find it hard to control her breathing again. She grabbed tightly onto the edge of the mat while he thrust with abandon.

The man didn't seem to care about waking her up anymore, as he gripped her ass cheeks tightly and rode her in the hot afternoon sun. His sweat fell on her back as he got close to orgasm. After a long moment, he grabbed her hips roughly and gave several hard, tremulous thrusts, grunting and shooting his seed deep inside her. Madelyn groaned in satisfaction along with him as her muscles contracted around his cock, squeezing every drop from him. 

After a moment, the man pulled out and rubbed his cock all over Madelyn's ass cheek, leaving it slightly sticky and damp. She heard him put his speedo back on and climb out of the pit. Before walking away, he looked down at her and said something in his language, in an affirmative tone. Madelyn took note of the words as she felt his cum oozing out of her, onto the mat. Too tired to move, she continued laying in the wet spot and soon drifted to sleep.

In the early evening, back in her hotel room, Madelyn had fun with a massaging shower head in the bathroom while she cleaned up for dinner. She still had the pleasurable, throbbing soreness as a reminder of her afternoon, as though the man was still deep inside her. The shower head pulsed over her swollen folds and, pressing her chest against the wall for support, Madelyn rubbed her breasts against the cool, textured tiles until she came, her moans echoing in the bathroom.

After getting ready for dinner and accentuating her new tan with a white dress, Madelyn headed to the hotel's restaurant. During a conversation with her waitress, Madelyn asked her to translate several different phrases into English, including the phrase the man had left her with that afternoon. 

"I knew you were never asleep," the waitress translated. 

After the meal, Madelyn headed back to her room, thinking about the man from the beach and wondering what the next day would have in store. Suddenly, she caught a glimpse of him at the end of her hallway, as he was leaving a room. Madelyn's heart jumped.

The man was dressed in the hotel's uniform, pushing a cart onto a service elevator.

Quickly entering her room, Madelyn laid on the bed, picked up the phone and immediately called room service to get her fridge restocked.

Published 
Written by LaBustier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments