Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Hobby

"I discover a new hobby"

34
27 Comments 27
14.1k Views 14.1k
990 words 990 words
One day, on a whim I decided to start a sex blog. It slowly grew and after several months I had over 3,500 fans. I noticed that other bloggers offered incentives to help their blog gain a bigger following. I decided to do the same and opened it up to suggestions for hitting 5,000 followers. Many good ideas came through, but one really caught my attention. It was from one of my first followers.

"I'd like to see you fuck yourself with a cucumber and then serve it for dinner."

For some reason that idea really appealed to me so I posted it and waited.

My blog hit the magic number late on a Thursday afternoon. The next morning I headed to the grocery store. I picked a cucumber that was about eight inches long and as big around as my wrist. I grabbed a few other things and headed home.

As soon as I got home I put everything away and headed upstairs to the guest room, where I have the latest and greatest laptop complete with a webcam. After everything was set up, I went to my bedroom to get ready.

I changed into a sheer white silk robe, freshened my makeup and brushed my hair. Just thinking about what I would soon be doing had my nipples rock hard and my pussy dripping. I was tempted to touch myself, just to take the edge off, but I resisted. I had promised my followers a show and they were going to get it. Heading back to the guest room I tested the webcam and the angles. Once I was satisfied everything was perfect I set the webcam to record.

Standing in front of it, I slowly undid the tie on my robe and let it sensually drop from my shoulders. I ran my hands over my body, cupping my breasts and tweaking my nipples. They slid further down my body, rubbing my swollen mound. Dipping a finger inside, I coated it with my juices and brought it up to my mouth. I made a show of licking and sucking on it, swirling my tongue around it and pushing it deep into my mouth.

After I had cleaned off my fingers I reached over and grabbed the cucumber. I held it up and began to swirl my tongue around the end as though it were the head of a cock. First, I licked the sides, then wrapped my lips around the tip and sucked, getting it nice and wet. Popping it free from my mouth I slid it down my chest, circling my nipples before sliding it into my wet pussy.

I quickly checked the webcam feed to make sure I was catching all the action. It was positioned perfectly to capture the view of my legs splayed open as I ran the cucumber over my engorged outer lips. Pressing it between my folds, I rubbed it against my throbbing clit. Moaning, my hips began to rock, the action stimulating my clit even more.

Soon I could no longer ignore my hungry pussy.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

I lined the fake green cock up with the entrance to my slick channel and slowly pushed it inside. Crying out, I bucked my hips as it stretched and filled me. I pushed it in as deep as it would go, then pulled it almost completely out. I repeated this motion over and over.

"Oh yes," I moaned as I fucked my needy cunt. "Deeper, harder. That's it. Fuck me. Oh fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," I chanted.

I took my other hand and began to rub my clit. Soon the tingles started to spread, signaling my imminent orgasm. Working the cucumber in and out of my soaked slit, the wet sounds of fucking soon filled the room.

In my mind, I heard a male voice urging me on.

"Don't stop. Fuck that pussy harder. Look at you, such a hungry whore, fucking yourself with a garden vegetable. Make yourself cum all over it. Then eat it for dinner," I heard him say.

"Ohhh," I moaned as I slammed the cuke in and out. "Gonna cum. Fuckkk," I yelled.

My fingers made frantic circles on my clit as my hips bucked, burying the cucumber deep in my pussy. My legs stiffened and I came, screaming with pleasure.

After a few minutes, I pulled the cum covered cucumber from my now sore pussy and laid it on a nearby paper towel. My pussy was still tingling from the invasion of that extra large veggie. Remembering the webcam, I paused it long enough to cart the laptop and cucumber down to the kitchen.

I sat the laptop on the counter and grabbed a cutting board, knife, and bowl. Once everything was set up, I turned the webcam on. Still naked, I held the cucumber up so the viewers could see it coated with my juices. I chopped the cucumber and placed it in the bowl.

Giggling, I turned off the webcam and put away the cutting board and knife. I carried the laptop back upstairs and played back the video I had made. It wasn't perfect but I was pleased with my first attempt. I opted to wait until after dinner that night to post it so I could include hubby's reaction as he ate it at dinner.

A few hours after dinner, hubby was sound asleep as I settled in front of the laptop and uploaded the video. Once it finished, I wrote a blog post to accompany it.

'As promised, a video of yours truly following the instructions of a lucky follower. I hope you enjoy and reblog it. Hubby said the salad was the best he has ever eaten. He kept commenting on the tangy salad dressing I used. He even went back for seconds! If only he knew.'

The next morning I had over 4,500 new followers and requests for more videos.

Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments