Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Theater Play - Part 1

"Exhibitionist shows off in adult theater."

7
0 Comments 0
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Here's an account of my recent sexy outing to an "adult" theater. It was a long-time fantasy of mine. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's mostly factual - some fantasy. Enjoy!"

Before arriving in L.A on business, I had noticed postings online about an "action spot" there - an adult store and theater - and thought it might be a place I could do my "sexhibitionist" thing - maybe even "dressed" , or at least feminized to some degree. I would have to feel my way on this. Anyway, I decided to check it out and possibly do my thing if the scene was right.

I prepared by shaving myself - everything except my arms - a full-body shave - and applying my favorite femme perfume. I decided to wear very skimpy thong panties (purple) with a hole in the front for my freshly shaved cock & balls to stick out. I love this look and feel, and especially wanted to show off to others this way. It was a warm night so I wore only a pair of shorts, a tank top and flip-flops. In a small backpack, I carried a pair of black patent leather high heels, thigh-high black fishnet stockings and a short pleated miniskirt.

I arrived at the Deja Vu around 9:30 in the evening. The place was pretty nice - not too sleazy, with private booths in the back of the store and a small private theater for which they charger $10. I browsed the booth area awhile (nobody there) and watched a couple of videos to get in the mood, then decided to venture into the theater.

After paying the $10 to the young & pretty girl at the store counter, she said she'd have to, "buzz me in, but there would be a fifteen-second delay." ( I later found out the reason for this.) So she pressed her control button and I proceeded back to the door for the theater. After the fifteen seconds, it unlocked and I entered. (I liked this security feature.)

It was a fairly small theater with five or six loveseats/ couches along each side of a center aisle, and a standing area in the rear behind a half-wall about four feet high. There was a main screen in front and other smaller, wall-mounted flat screens on the side walls. It was quite dark with the only light being from the screens.

As I proceeded to one of the love seats I noticed that two guys were standing in the area behind the half-wall, and only one of the love seats was occupied by two people. I sat down in one of the very comfy love seats towards the back and began to settle into this sexy scene and check out the movies playing. There were both straight and gay films on the smaller monitors and the big front screen had a hot B&D film. Something for everyone! Wow - what a pleasure palace!

As I took stock of my surroundings, I realized that the two guys on the loveseat were openly playing with each other, and could hear sounds from the back area that suggested there was some action going on back there too. After about ten minutes, I noticed that a small light on the ceiling started blinking and about ten to fifteen seconds later the entry door opened and another guy entered.

(Now I realized what the fifteen-second delay was all about. It was to give warning in the theater that someone was coming in. This was great since it would allow me to do my thing without fear of any sudden interruptions. I knew then that this was the kind of place where one could play pretty openly.) The new guy that arrived took one of the loveseats behind me.

As I got more turned on by the whole scene and the hot movies, I couldn't wait to do my "sexhibiting". I was really excited and turned on by the bold things I knew I could do here. So after adjusting to my new environment, I proceeded to slowly and inconspicuously remove my shirt and shorts and roll them up and put them in my backpack. Then I slipped into my black patent leather high heels. I decided to forego the fishnet stockings and miniskirt and just be more 'naked'. Finally - there I sat - wearing only my sexy, modified "show-off " panties and high heels. Now I just had to get up the nerve to do a little showing off.

I decided that my first adventure would be to get up and walk to the back of the theater where the two guys were standing. Then maybe do more if I felt bold enough. Well, after watching the movies for another fifteen minutes and playing with my big, hard, sensitive nipples, I was really turned on, and my cock was rock hard and straining against the hole in my panties, which seemed to fuel my need to get bold and show it off.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH

So I said to myself, 'Just do it!' and I stood up and boldly started up the aisle towards the back - almost naked!. As I passed the guy on the loveseat behind me, I could see he had his hard cock out and was playing with it, and he was looking at me as the sound of my high heels on the hard floor got his attention.

As I reached the rear, I could tell that the two guys were playing with each other behind the half-wall. One guy's pants were down around his ankles. I took a position against the side wall about ten feet from them and watched the action. The light from the theater screens was just enough to let them realize that I was almost naked. They both stopped what they were doing and I got their full attention.

As they watched me I proceeded to stroke my hard cock and play with my big nipples trying to act very femme and provocative. They both continued to watch and play with their hard cocks. Then one of them moved towards me for a closer look. After a few minutes, he reached out and began playing with my smooth, rock-hard cock poking out through my panties. I could tell he liked it.

I was so turned on by the scene I was in, I decided to take it a step further - to get real bold and walk up front near the big screen so everyone could see me, then return to the back. So I broke away from the guy stroking my cock and started down the aisle to the front - with my high heels tapping out a seductive sound on the hard floor as I walked.

When I got up to the front screen, I boldly turned around for all to see and began striking some sexy poses. As I stood in front and looked out, I now had a clearer view of the two guys that were sitting together toward the front. They both had their pants down around their ankles and were stroking each other's fully hard cocks.

I took them by surprise, but they continued to play with each other as I put on my show up front. The guy that had been sitting behind me earlier moved down to a seat nearer the front and I realized that he was a college-aged guy. Without hesitation, he took out his cock and began playing with it. He was totally hard and quite big - much to my enjoyment. There was some sexy music playing on the video so I decided to do a little dancing for my audience. They all seemed to love it as they continued to play with their hard cocks.

After a few minutes of dancing seductively, I stripped off my panties and was totally naked for them. Now I could also play with my own hard, smooth cock and balls. Eventually, I danced my way back to the rear area with something else in mind.

(End of Part 1)

 

Published 
Written by smoothie4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors