Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Hours Show: Chapter One

"One Man gets an Eyeful, and a Cockful!"

8
5 Comments 5
6.8k Views 6.8k
965 words 965 words
Paul sits at his computer, whiling away the hours at the store he minds. It is empty and near closing time and he can’t wait to leave so he can go home to his wife and crawl into bed naked to write. He is looking up fashion items on Pinterest and working on his PhD.

His Skype page is open and suddenly a friendly name pops up; Mistress Persephone. Paul smiles, recognizing his friend’s nickname. He answers the video call and gasps at the image on the screen. She is bent over the keyboard in a beautiful red and black full length negligee. She twists slightly and he can see the back which has a low plunge and lace detailing.There are two thin straps cross her back and the front of it just barely contains her sizeable breasts. The colour is stunning against her dark skin and eyes.

“How you doing, Paul?” She purrs.

“I’m good, nice outfit.”

“Thanks, what do you think of these?” She lifts up her legs to show him the spiked, glossy black heels adorning her feet, her toes blood red, like her nails.

“Good God!” Paul enthused.

“So, what are you up to?” she asks, her finger dipped under the cloth, playing with the lining around her breasts.

“Just waiting to close up the store.”

“Why not close early, I’ll give you a show?” The lining slowly comes down, stopping just above her nipples.

Paul looks at her, weighing his options. He and his wife had talked about an open relationship, but no formal decision had been made yet. He took a few seconds too long and Aziza pulls down the lining under her breasts. She tweaks a nipple, scouring the skin around it with her nails, leaving angry red lines on the dark skin.

“Your turn, show me that thick cock,” her voice husky with the demand. Paul licks his lips and looks at the windows. He gets up and flips the closed sign around on the window and locks the door. He flicks off the lights in the front of the store and goes back to the desk recessed behind high walls. As he sits down, he undoes his pants and draws out his cock, already thickening from the sight on the screen.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure Miranda won’t mind.” Before Paul can respond, Aziza leans back and spreads her legs, lifting the negligee to her hips, exposing her swollen labia and thick clit. Paul sucks in his breath. She reaches to her side and pulls the black, thick dildo from beside her and slides it around her clit and vagina, leaning her head back from the feeling. Paul’s hand strays to his cock, almost as if he hasn’t realized what he is doing.

“Yes, that’s it, just like that,” Aziza whispers.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

She lifts the dildo up and puts it to her mouth, wetting it with her tongue before inserting it into her vagina again. She turns a knob on the bottom of the toy and a small hum can be heard on Paul’s side.

“Come on, Paul, stroke that cock, for me. Think of fucking me,” Aziza coaxes. Paul starts to stroke, holding the base of his cock to help with the friction.

“God, Aziza, you look so fucking hot,” Paul whispers.

“And I wish you were here so I could taste that amazing looking cock of yours.” Aziza licks her lips and starts to pound her cunt with the dildo. She lifts one leg for a deeper angle. Paul strokes harder, imagining his lips on her nipples, his tongue in her mouth, and his cock in her juicy looking cunt.

“Keep, going, I’m going to squirt for you!” She increases her pumping and tilts the dildo up and rubs hard against her g spot, vigorously. She groans hard and pulls the dildo out, while the liquid squirts out, spotting the computer screen and the lens. She leans back on her arms from the after-glow, trembling.

“Your turn, lover. I want you to cum on the camera for me!”

Paul stands up and leans forward, thinking of everything he’d just seen, thinking of what Aziza would feel like. He looks back at the image and sees that Aziza has gotten on all fours, the negligee gone, the heels pointed at the camera as she starts to manipulate her anus with the dildo.

“For inspiration,” she says as the dildo enters her and she closes her eyes in pleasure. Paul smiles, and pumps harder.

“Get ready!” he says, before spraying the camera with his cum.

“Oh, my God! That was amazing, I wish I was there to lick it up!” Paul shudders from pleasure at the thought. Aziza continues to pound her ass until she’s come again, carefully extracting the dildo and resting on the couch pillow she has underneath her.

“How’d you enjoy that?” Aziza asks.

“That was great, but I still feel guilty.”

“Why? I’m sure Miranda enjoyed that just as much as I did. Right, Miranda?” Aziza turns around, speaking to the naked woman coming to the screen. Paul can’t believe it.

“Miranda! How long have you been there?”

“The entire time, that was such a hot show and when you get home, you’re fucking me!” She says caressing her body, much the same way that Aziza had done.

“As long as I can watch!” Aziza chimes in, laughing.

“Deal!” Paul enthuses, happily. He cleans himself and the camera, grinning at the two women on the other side of the camera.

“I’ll be home soon, ladies.”

“We’ll be here, naked and wet for you!” Paul signs off, smiling as he makes his way home.

Published 
Written by SkarlitKarson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments