Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the hockey club episode

"I eventually get back to being dominated"

5
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Following my night with the hockey club, I wanted to seek out similar opportunities. I was exhilarated, but this time not at all conflicted. The women were all from a distant suburb, and thus no threat to my standing as a future teacher. It was unlikely that I would meet Gwen again. However I had no luck finding other possibilities. I dare not just approach people and ask if they wanted me to perform naked at one of their parties. I advertised via an assumed name, and using a post office box for replies, in an underground paper that ran a section for making sexual contacts. But to no avail.

So I went into high school teaching, met a lovely girl and got married. After five years to work off my scholarship bond, I joined a prestige International company, progressing quickly through sales, into management, and eventually became Branch Manager. This rapid success surprised me at the time, because I believed sincerely that I had the opposite personality to the flamboyant salesman, or alpha manager. But I became successful by being a good listener who was able, by astute questioning, to lead the prospect, or employee, to reach a conclusion of his/her own accord, that just happened to be the one that I would agree with.

With this success, I became attractive to more and more people, including women, and I am afraid that I was too immature to resist the many temptations that were coming my way. These consisted of alcohol-fueled one-night stands, mostly with career women who were not seeking anything more. I never initiated the occasions, but it was well known that I would be a most willing sexual partner for a night. These "affairs" twice blossomed into something more extended, and I am sincerely sorry for the hurt I caused my wife on these occasions. I am blessed that she has continued to stand by me through these times.

The first of these "serious affairs" was with a twenty-four year old girl (call her Diane) who was the most adventurous and uninhibited woman I have known. Let's be honest here - that was her attraction! She was a trainee analyst in my branch, and clearly out to snare me, so obviously that she earned the nickname "grey nurse" after the predator shark. She had recently returned to Australia from England, where she had been in a relationship with a much older expatriate Australian TV personality. When she determined he had no intention of marrying again, she broke with him, and returned home.

She enjoyed taking risks. We masturbated each other under the table at a restaurant. We had sex in relatively public places, and were discovered more than once. We joined a foursome with a black American couple. She loved to "flash" her tits, and even her pussy to passing men, "accidentally" of course. On a couple of occasions, she went totally nude for a short time in front of strangers. She was always the one to initiate these adventures. One particular evening she wanted to know my favourite fantasy, before telling me hers. I recounted the afternoon with Pat and her friends, and that I had always wished for another such experience. I did not think of that discussion again until later.

My thirty-sixth birthday came around, and I spent it with my family. But Diane insisted that I should spend the night with her, the next Saturday, to allow her to celebrate as well. I arrived at her apartment about seven pm, and she showed me straight into her bedroom. On the bed she had laid out some sex tools, that were to make up part of my present. There were soft handcuffs, a blindfold, a riding whip and a couple of similar discipline devices, and a contraption that looked like it might be a muzzle for a dog.

She wanted to try it all out, so I stripped, and she handcuffed me behind my back, and started to attach the "muzzle" to my cock and balls. One thin strap was applied under my balls, right over the top of my penis, and tightened. Another thin strap, attached to the first, was tightened around my erect penis. On this strap was attached a small bell, and a ring to which she attached a lead. The effect was to lift both my balls, and my penis, up and out. With the lead, she directed me around the room, to test that it was attached properly. She then fitted the blindfold, which was extremely efficient. Asked to bend over the bed, she tried each of the four "punishers", and led me by the leash out of the room. As I became aware that there were others in the room, I remembered the fantasy I had revealed to her.

"This is the rest of my birthday gift."

It turns out that there were two other girls in the room. I could not see them, but one was introduced as "Leah", Diane's best friend from school, who was now a junior account executive at a well-known advertising agency. The other, call her Mona, was also a friend from school, who was now a Registered Nurse, recently separated from her husband, and who was currently flatting with Leah while she found a new job and accommodation in Sydney. Each girl was given a trial of the leash, and then I was told I was to be their waiter for dinner.

The blindfold and handcuffs were removed, and I commenced my duties, as the girls sat at the table. The leash and the straps were laid next to me and a I remained standing as I awaited orders. So I served the meals that were already waiting in the kitchen. I responded to tugs on the leash that rung the little bell, to serve drinks, take away dishes, and bring the next course. On occasion I received punishment for some alleged error, using one of the straps. Several times I was ordered to kneel beside one of the girls, who would feed me from her plate, and allow me a sip of wine from her glass. All the time they chatted among themselves, as they would in a normal restaurant.

After dinner, I washed the plates and glasses, dried them and put them away. I was led out the front door, up the stairs, and told to knock on a door. It was opened by a middle-aged well-dressed lady, who was Diane's landlady, and who owned all three apartments. She gave me my assignment, which was to vacuum the main room, and then I was led to the other apartment on the top floor. There I met a pregnant woman about my age, and her partner, an older man who reeked affluence.

AliceBeckett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceBeckett

My first duty was to clean her toilet, with brush and detergent, and he wanted me to wash his car, a Mercedes parked in the street. This task was deemed too risky, so it was reduced to just washing the front and rear windows. Several people passed by as I followed instructions, but seeing that I was being supervised, they just smiled and moved on.

This was the first time a male had witnessed my naked obedience to female domination. I think he was revolted, and certainly spoke as though he thought I was less than manly. My humiliation was clearly evident. I could not look him in the eyes. As we were about to enter Diane's flat, he took the thickest strap, and gave me a very stinging few blows across my bottom.

The girls wanted to hear about the Pat group adventure. I followed this up with the hockey club adventure, which I had not yet told to Diane. I was severely punished by Diane for this flagrant omission. She took me over her knees (I just love over the knee!), and both Leah and Mona thought their friendship with Diane required them to then assist in my punishment.

It was soon approaching midnight. There was a paved walkway below Diane's unit, and in front of the harbour. It led to a ferry stop. Diane led me down the steps to this pathway, and my blindfold applied, for a walk to the ferry which was due soon. Diane led the way to warn anyone out walking who might be offended. The other two took turns with the leash. One elderly couple, walking their dog, passed without comment. Some three or four girls caught us from behind, as they walked to meet the ferry. They stayed with us, thinking this was a lot of fun. As we passed a large block, I realised where we were. The yard bounded the pathway, but about ten feet higher, with a gazebo overlooking the pathway and harbour.

Two couples occupied the gazebo, having finished a barbecue, and were now enjoying a quiet wine. The two girls were soon on the path, one with a camera, and a few shots were taken, me still blindfolded, and so probably unrecognizable. Lots of laughter, and encouragement that they all agreed this was the way men should be treated. Near the ferry stop, the girls who had met us from behind, were about to leave us to go to the wharf, when Diane asked them if they wanted to discipline me. They hesitated, probably unsure as to whether or not the offer was genuine. After a few seconds, the offer was accepted and carried out with a lot of giggling.

"Have you ever watched a man masturbate?" came Diane's frightening question.

"Would you like to?"

I could hear the ferry some way off, as I was ordered to give a demonstration, and to complete the job before the ferry arrived, so that the girls would not miss it. I was quite mortified, thinking that this was outrageous.

"Get to it."

A blow across the buttocks accompanied the command, and the urgency to do so quickly was slowing the process, as hard as I tried. My anonymity was removed as the blindfold was quickly taken off, and this took me over the edge, as I sprayed semen onto the grass, looking directly at their faces.

"Wow. That was gross" announced one of the girls.

They hurried off to the ferry. Luckily no-one getting off the ferry came our way, and we returned to Diane's flat without further incident. By this time I needed an urgent pee, and was given a bowl to pee into, in front of Diane and her friends. This was a final humiliation, before given the couch to sleep on, still naked, with an old blanket, while the girls went to the bedrooms to sleep.

The next morning, I was allowed to shower and shave. Breakfast was to be on the verandah overlooking the back yard. My duties were to be the same as for the dinner the previous night. However there were to be a few more people - the three from upstairs I had met a few hours ago, the two girls from the flat next to Diane's, who had been unavailable the previous evening, their boyfriends, and two or three others I did not know. The same routine followed, the serving, the punishment, the use of the leash and the little bell it operated, the kneeling to accept some offered food. The indignity of having all this take place, not only in front of all these people, but especially the guys, was really getting to me.

But it was still not over. After breakfast, Diane produced some white-board markers, and invited the guests to sign their names on my birthday card - my naked body. Claiming first choice, she signed on my cock - where else? Leah attempted my balls, with not a lot of success. My buttocks, thighs, stomach and back were all nicely covered. When everyone else left, Diane gave me one of her robes, and we drove with Leah and Mona a short distance to one of Sydney's nude beaches. After parking, we walked to the legally nude section, at which point Diane took back her robe, and I was led, naked and still by the leash attached to the muzzle, to a patch of sand half way to the water. The beach was not yet overcrowded, but the girls made sure that I had become the focal point for everyone there. Naked, covered with coloured writing, led by the penis by girls who had not yet disrobed - it must have been an unforgettable sight. After undressing themselves, I was led into the water, to loud applause, where at least the writing washed off, and my cock finally cowered into insignificance.

This was a birthday beyond any fantasy. It surprised me how comfortable I now was, as I laid in the sand for about an hour after the swim. Comfortable with my nudity - this was nothing new. Comfortable with the muzzle and leash. Comfortable with being dominated by the girls. Comfortable that all this was open to public display. Comfortable with being publicly spanked. And comfortable that a junior captain of industry had allowed, even encouraged, all this to happen to him. It had taken nearly fourteen years for me to get to this moment, since my encounter with the hockey club.

And now I was duty bound to help Diane achieve her fantasy. This excited me, and scared me as now her fantasy became mine.

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments