Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon At The Bar

"My wife shows a little flesh again."

36
13 Comments 13
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My wife has a selection of dresses that she keeps for our holidays that make these occasions quite special — mostly for me. One of her favourites has buttons up the front that she lets me undo the bottom one or two buttons. One button is when she is sans panties and offers plenty of opportunities to flash her pussy. Two buttons and she likes to keep her panties on because the dress gapes to well above her pussy level. But that is a story for another time.

On this particular day, we spent our morning at the beach. We would usually follow this with lunch out at one of the local eateries, enjoyed with a glass of wine or two.

Today we decided on something different. The morning was spent at the beach but we decided to skip going out for lunch and instead opted to stay at our unit and enjoy some light snacks accompanied by the usual glasses of wine.

By late afternoon we were both feeling the effects of the wine and were both looking for something else to do. When I suggested that we head out to search for some music at the local bar, I got the nod of approval from her. Being a spur of the moment decision, we just tidied up a bit and headed out in what we were wearing.  I remember that she was wearing a denim dress that came just above her knees with a reasonably low v-neckline.  Her breasts are a small 34 and so the dress (like most of her tops) gaped open at the front. At the right angle you could see all of her breasts quite easily.  She was also sans panties so it promised to be a good afternoon.

The bar is in the main street and is often very busy with tourists (like us) taking in the sun and sights. We arrived late afternoon so it was between really busy periods and we were able to secure a good table that looked out onto the street. The bar layout had been designed to show off the view out from inside and also the view into the bar from the street. The floor level was about a metre higher than the street so passersby could look in and have a view of those inside at about waist level. I don't know if the designer planned it this way but it was set up so that those outside could easily look up the skirts of females inside.

I got us some drinks and we settled in with the music. Our table was tall with comfortable stools and was positioned mid window providing us with a view of the passing parade of tourists as they walked along the footpath. It also provided those tourists outside with a good view of us.  As the afternoon merged into the early evening, the drinks were starting to take their effect. My wife loves having her legs massaged and so it was quite easy for me to have her move closer and then place one of her legs over mine. She knows that this is my preferred position for her to have her legs massaged and provides me with the opportunity to rub my hand softly over her leg and thigh.  She did her best to cover her exposure by pressing her hands into her lap but soon realised that to enjoy the attention she needed to move her hands away and relax.

As usual, I got gamer and gamer and as there was little resistance from her I had soon managed to slide the hem of her dress up to about mid-thigh position.  In this position you couldn't see any exposure looking down at her lap but I knew that with her legs and dress as they were, anyone looking from the front would get a great upskirt view. Sitting beside her did offer a view down the front of her dress and her breasts which, even though I've seen millions of times is still exciting to see when you shouldn't be.  So there we were with her with one leg over mine so that her legs were spread slightly and from the right angle, a little of her breast on show. 

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

We were now into the busier time of the night and noticed that a group of guys had taken up a position at a table not far from us. I had my back partially to them so couldn't really see what they were doing but my wife was almost facing them — just at a slight angle. By this time the alcohol was kicking in and we were feeling no pain. Knowing that there must be a chance these guys could see up her dress was enough for me to start pushing things a little further. I kept my hand moving on her leg; with each stroke, I would move a little further up her thigh until I could just see the slightest amount of her curly pubes poking out from under her dress ( I later found out — she told me — that my wife could see her pussy was on display). At this point I knew that the table of guys must have been enjoying the view with my wife sitting there and noticed that as they refreshed their drinks, the one sent to the bar would always walk past us — presumably to get a better look.

So after another thirty minutes of this, we had had enough alcohol and decided it was time to head back to the unit. The night was quite warm so when we arrived back we decided to sit out on the balcony in the dark. Well one thing led to another and we were soon standing in a passionate embrace. I wasted no time in reaching under her dress to find a nice moist pussy. She had obviously enjoyed our night out. She in turn reached for my shorts, unfastened the waist and zip, freed my cock and was stroking away. I was in heaven and returned the favour by unzipping her dress and letting it fall to her feet.

She was now naked and horny. I quickly removed my shirt so that I too was naked and continued with our lustful embrace. She positioned herself in front of me, guided my cock into her pussy and held onto the balcony rail with one hand while the other went to work on herself. I kept the rhythm going knowing that it wouldn't be long before she came and concentrated on making sure that she got what she wanted. My wife at this stage was in her own world, her head was bowed slightly and her hand was working furiously. I had hold of her waist and was thrusting away when I noticed our neighbour from the unit above heading up the stairs. At each bend in the staircase you get a look into one of the apartments and he was lucky enough to be at the right bend at the right time. He got to watch my naked wife working away at her own pussy while I was behind her with my cock buried deep inside her.

She either didn't notice - or she didn't let on that she noticed the neighbour and came a minute or so later. It didn't take me long to finish off what was a very memorable evening.

Published 
Written by powderman8009
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments