Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Walk Through A Field

"Same field as before, different night"

31
13 Comments 13
1.6k Views 1.6k
845 words 845 words

Author's Notes

"A short story describing us having sex outdoors with an unexpected audience."

Another memory of the same field that was featured in an earlier story was from late one night, after a drinking session in town, when we were walking around, touching each other, and enjoying the fresh air. At one point, someone walked past us. We had stopped for me to vigorously finger my wife.

I had my hand in her soaked knickers, wanking her hard and fast. She was leaning back against a wall, her legs wide apart, her dress having all the lower buttons undone. As she started coming, a stranger walked around the corner and straight past us, oblivious to what was going on.

My wife was also oblivious to the fact that someone had walked by so closely; she was now soaked from almost the waist down, having squirted strongly down her legs.

We carried on walking around the edge of the field we had visited various times late at night. I would caress her arse with one hand, squeezing her breasts with the other, after having undone the rest of the buttons on her dress.

I loved watching her walk around like that; tits shining in the moonlight, soaking wet pussy that I'd been rubbing, then fingering, barely covered by the thong underneath. The wonderful thing about this was that the more exposed my wife became, the more turned-on she became, her nipples sticking right out, her pussy drenched beyond any expectation.

After a while like that, I removed the wet dress from my wife's body, and carried it over my arm, while enjoying watching her almost naked body, still feeling her all over, as we walked down a path leading from the field.

We came to a small bridge over the river, and I asked my wife to carry her dress to the other end of the bridge, then leave it, and her thong, on the parapet, and slowly walk back to me for me to enjoy her nude figure at a short distance in the moonlight.

She did this, slowly walking back to me, showing off her beautiful tits and wet pussy glistening, just as I like it.

She came to me, then turned around, presenting me with her beautiful backside. I caressed her arse and wet pussy for a short time, after which I pulled out my rampant cock and slowly slipped it into her wide-open pussy. We then started to fuck against the parapet, me behind her, fucking her hard and fast. As normal in this position( and any other position I guess,) our fucking quickly became more and more vigorous, we both being so excited.

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

I had asked her to leave her clothes over the other side of the bridge, so that if anyone walked nearby, they could see all of her body, glistening in the moonlight. Unfortunately, no one passed by, probably from being too late for the average passer-by. Their loss, I guess.

About seventy-five yards away from us was a house belonging to friends of ours, right on the riverbank. We'd always been jealous of their house because of the wonderful spot it was in. It was a large detached house, with a large balcony in front of the upstairs rooms.

We then noticed that the wife of that family had come out onto their balcony overlooking the river, with a cup of coffee in her hand, as it turned out, just wearing a dressing gown, presumably to enjoy the view before leaving for work as a nurse.

We saw each other, and it took a moment to dawn on everyone what was happening. I can't say it was a great view because of the distance involved, but it was certainly close enough to get the idea of what was happening. She could certainly see who we were, and that we were fucking.

There was no way we could stop fucking by then, but to my surprise, she put the cup down and opened her robe, and started touching herself: first her tits, then lowered her hand to her pussy, where she proceeded to masturbate while watching us fuck. This had a great effect on me certainly, watching our friend wanking while watching us fuck. Almost like fucking in the same room, but further away.

After a few minutes, her hand moments speeded up, and she bowed her head over the railing, her body shaking, showing the effect her orgasm had on her.

This almost coincided with us two coming also, the two of us having fucked madly while watching her performance. I came inside my wife, and she came all over my cock and legs.

We waved to our friend once we had our breath back, and she closed her robe and went inside. This left us to kiss and touch each other for a short while before my wife walked to the other side of the bridge, a lovely sight, added to by me knowing she was full of my spunk. We both dressed, then left.

Our friend never mentioned this evening subsequently, just exchanged knowing looks. Just as well, maybe.

Published 
Written by mickthetrick1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments