Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashley Art Model: Part One

"Piece by piece, my items fell to the floor until I was standing naked. I took one look in the mirror"

24
8 Comments 8
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I stood, reading the posted ad on the campus bulletin board in the commons area, wondering. Why? I really did not know - except for one thing - the pay. I definitely could use the $100-an-hour rate and with classes being three hours long and it being two of them back to back, who could not use six-hundred bucks! Not only that, the fact the ad stated "possibly more" helped as well.

"Oh my God! Really, Ashley?" I heard Taylynn, my dorm mate, say behind me. I rolled my eyes at her voice. I liked her, but she had a way of getting on my nerves. This was one of those moments.

Smiling sheepishly as I turned around to face her, I said, "I can read it though, can't I?"

"I'm sure you and several others already have. That's probably why it's still up there," Taylynn said with a smirk.

I just smiled and mildly agreed.

"Well, I gotta get to class. See you later."

"Yeah," I answered and turned back around to the ad once again. I read it once more, then, turning my head both ways to make sure nobody would see, I ripped it off the bulletin board, put it in my bag, and headed immediately to the art department.

I was nervous when I walked inside. I did not know where to go. I stood looking around for a minute before a tall thirty-something slender guy came from around the corner. He was dressed in slacks and a dress shirt. His tie hung loosely around his neck. He was reading what looked like a memo when, right before he almost bumped into me, he looked up.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Good thing I looked."

I smiled and said, "It's okay."

"You look lost, miss. May I help you?"

"Well, I'm... I'm..." I reached into my bag and pulled out the ad and continued, "I'm Looking for Professor Dubin."

When I looked at him, holding the ad, his eyes got wider as he looked me over. It made me a little uneasy, but I had already made up my mind. I should have expected it. I knew then I was standing in front of the professor who'd posted the ad.

"You found him. And the ad I see. Please, follow me."

Now I really was nervous. I assumed he was taking me to his office. I was now beginning to second guess my decision. I really needed the money, however.

I was right. He opened the door to his office and said, "Please sit... Miss?"

"Ashley Duncan."

"Miss Duncan, you do realize what the job entails, correct?"

"Well, yes, I do Professor Dubin. It clearly states on the flyer what I'd be doing."

"Oh, I think you know it's more than that Miss Duncan."

He was right. I did know it. "I won't mind, if that is what you are trying to insinuate professor."

Truth was, I really was not going to mind because I was going to be with a group of my peers. What I actually did mind was the professor would be there also. I understood he had to be, though. It was his job. Now, he was about to hire me to do a job for him.

"Here's a copy of my schedule," I said and handed it to him.

Professor Dubin looked it over then with a smile replied, "Can you be here Monday by 10:30?"

"I can."

"Splendid. Come to my office first. Then I'll show you where you can get ready."

"I'll be here. Thank you Professor Dubin.”

"No, thank you, Miss Duncan," Professor Dubin emphasized the "you" as I began to exit.

The moment I stepped out, it hit me what I was really going to be doing on Monday morning. The way I looked at it, there was a first time for everything. Now, I had the whole weekend to really think about it.

Taylynn could tell there was something about me as we studied. Well, I did try to study. If Taylynn's boyfriend could have kept his hands out of her sweatpants, and stopped making her squeal, I could have done more studying. They always found a way to get some sort of sexual satisfaction together without it being full blown while I was still in the room. I was actually glad he was with her. It stopped her from asking what was on my mind.

When Monday arrived, I got out of bed, shaking. So many emotions ran through my head, my body just could not hold off the shakes. I thought a shower would calm me so I headed there. There were a few other girls finishing up and it looked as if I was going to be alone. I was glad. I would be able to free my mind even more.

The hot water did the trick. As I towel dried my hair in front of the bathroom mirror, my head was clear and the shakes gone. I was ready for my new job. All I needed to do was dress and go.

Professor Dubin was sitting in his chair, his back facing the door, when I walked into his office. He didn't seem to know I was there. I guess he was deep in thought.

"Professor Dubin?” I said, nervously.

"Miss Duncan," he said as he turned around, "Nice to see you again. Please, come. Have a seat."

I sat in the chair in front of his desk and saw an envelope with my name on it. I wondered what was inside when Professor Dubin picked it up.

"Miss Duncan, to show I'm sincere about the job, here's a check for half the salary. You will get the rest once this first session is over."

I took the envelope and opened it. The amount was $150. He was not joking, but I had no reason to believe he would have been doing so.

"Professor Dubin, this was not necessary.

BigCockGoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockGoddessTS

We have an agreement."

"Of course I realize that. But Miss Duncan, you agreed to perform a delicate, rather personal, if I may add, task, and I want you to know that I and the university are sincere in asking."

"Well, I do appreciate the sincerity. I really do." I said and reality started to set inside me as he asked me to follow him.

Yes, the moment was becoming more real as Professor Dubin directed me to the room where I was to get ready. I looked around the room before stepping inside. It was simple with a mirror and other essentials and had a lone white robe hanging from a rack. I knew what I was supposed to do with that robe.

"I'll just be across the hall in the studio advising my students. When you are ready, Miss Duncan, you may stand in the doorway. I'll be looking."

I nodded. I was at a loss for words, which was a good thing because I knew I could not speak once I was in the studio.

I walked into the room and Professor Dubin shut the door. I stood for a minute actually just looking at the robe. I knew it was not going to undress me and jump on me by itself. So, I put my bag down and, without further hesitation, I began removing my clothes. Piece by piece, my items fell to the floor until I was standing naked.

I took one look in the mirror. I really didn't know why. It was not like anything was going to be out of place. Nope. Everything was still the same as it had been for nineteen years. Then I looked at the robe once again. It was now going to be my blanket; at least for a few minutes. So I slipped it on knowing that it would be off shortly.

I opened the door and stepped across the hall and stood in the doorway of the studio as Professor Dubin instructed. He saw me immediately and lifted a finger. I knew what that meant. I listened a few more minutes and then he said, "So, is everyone clear?"

"Yes," the class responded, and right then the warmth of the robe could not stop the chill traveling from head to toe, forming little bumps on my skin. They dissipated when Professor Dubin said, "Model, you may enter."

As soon as I entered the studio, my heart sank into my stomach and the shakes came back. I just hoped the class could not see them. Through the nervous ticks, I walked to the platform and stepped up. I took a deep breath as Professor Dubin strolled over to where I was standing. I knew why. He was waiting for me to hand him the robe. My nervousness subsided as I reached for the straps I had tied in a simple knot around my waist. Now loosened, the robe fell open and I turned my body so only Professor Dubin could see. I don't know why, but I felt more comfortable with him seeing me first.

I slipped off the robe and Professor Dubin took it. I stood so he could see me fully naked first. There was no reaction. I knew he had been in this situation before. However, I felt more at ease letting him take in my body initially; although that was not my first impression. My bare backside faced the class as I faced Professor Dubin.

Finally, I turned around and faced the twelve wannabe artists. I expected to tense up from total fear. Instead, my body reacted in surprising arousal. My 34Bs immediately perched higher, my nipples instantly hardened and lengthened, and my pussy promptly watered as I posed in one simple position so the class could look at my nakedness.

For once in my life, I was glad I was made with an innie slit. Okay, I admit, that even sounded corny to me. But it was the truth. When I had often wondered what it would be like to have protruding labia, I was glad that my outer layer folded in on itself concealing what actually was inside. It meant that the class would not immediately see my arousal dripping. However, if I did not get my stimulation controlled, I was sure they would eventually see it running down the inside of one of my legs; or maybe both.

Then it was as if my body realized what was actually happening. The arousal stopped. My breasts returned to normal, my pussy stopped watering, and my body felt easily normal. I sure was glad. Finally I did not have to worry and I was where I was supposed to be.

Now that I felt I belonged, I wondered how the artists-to-be would depict my bare essentials on the canvas and paper they were using. I knew I probably would never see any of their work, however. That was okay, but it would be nice to see how I actually come out of their minds. Maybe when this was all done, I could ask Professor Dubin if I could view some.

Suddenly, I watched the class putting away their brushes, pencils and charcoal. I had lost track of time, standing there letting them scan me. It was hard to believe that three hours had gone so quickly, even without a break.

"Okay class, let's thank our gracious model," Professor Dubin said and there was a thankful acknowledgement from the class. "Your grades will be posted on Blackboard," he finished as he handed me the robe.

One by one, they all exited and I smiled at those that made eye contact. I am sure there were some there that thought what I did was degrading myself. I am sure that my roomie Taylynn would think the same. I, however, knew the real reason. It was not because of the money. Oh, it was at first. Now, it was about how I saw myself.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments