Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bayfront Park afternoon

"An afternoon of sun, fun and sex!"

39
33 Comments 33
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
We had been enjoying our uninhibited lifestyle for several years. My girlfriend and I would get away on our days off work whenever we could to someplace where we could be naked and where we might be able to watch others and where we might be watched too. It was something that we both looked forward to and planned for during the week.

If we couldn't get away for camping in the Florida Keys our closest alternative was Bayfront Park. Our days off were usually during the week so when we would go to this park we would often have it all to ourselves.

We arrived about 1 PM and walked about a quarter mile to the end of the grass part of the park. At this point there was a low wall that made a private grassy area right next to Biscayne Bay. It is a perfect setting under palm trees and with ocean views.

On this day we were alone so we spread our blanket and got rid of our bathing suits. We were naked together in the sun and enjoying our day off. We poured a drink from the thermos of margaritas that we had brought with us since it is always happy hour somewhere. I found it really difficult to keep my hands off of Stephanie and she was very willing to let her hands wander too. Soon we were both breathing a little harder and I had an erection that showed how much I appreciated her.

Steph is a very pretty and sexy woman with full breasts and wonderful nipples that demand attention. I would love to spread her legs and then her pussy lips and please her with my tongue and fingers. But even as carried away as we would get I would have to stand up about every 15 minutes and look over the wall to be sure no one was walking down to our private spot. We didn't want to be surprised by a family or a ranger. Once we knew it was clear we could continue where we had left off.

The only other person I had noticed was a young guy on a wind surfboard going back and forth along the shoreline a couple hundred feet away from the shore. I didn't give it much thought because he would go past and then in a few minutes he would turn around and make another pass in front of us. Steph and I began to throw a frisbee around. I love to watch her movements and see her body when she is naked and actively playing. She is very, very sexy.

I think the wind surfer must have thought she was sexy too because he was coming in a little closer each time. Steph had gone back to the blanket to lay down in the sun and I went to chase an errant frisbee. When I walked back up to our blanket I noticed that he had gotten off his surfboard just offshore from where we had been playing. He was just hanging on the side of his surfboard watching us.

This may have bothered some people but I thought it was great! I think he was pretty surprised when I motioned for him to come in a little closer. He didn't waste any time and he was soon right by the shore sitting on his surfboard. I told Steph about him and she just smiled and spread her legs more and began rubbing her pussy. I knew the thought of him watching her would really turn her on and I knew it was turning me on too.

When I stood up to check for other visitors again I had an erection that was sticking straight out. Steph looked over at our guest and gave him a smile so that he knew he could relax. He then moved up on shore and was now kneeling about 20 feet from us.

Steph glanced at him and then looked at my erection. She got on her knees and told me to come over to her. Of course there was no argument from me. She put one hand behind my butt and pushed my cock toward her face. She began stroking my cock and then she took it into her mouth. She took as much of my cock as she could while he watched. She would lick and suck the head of my cock while she beat me off.

I'm sure he felt like this was one of his greatest days. I know we did! Then he took off his shorts to show his cock to her. He started to jerk off with us watching. Steph's most favorite sexual thing to do is to watch a guy jerk off and cum. She especially loves it when he is jerking off and watching her at the same time.

I knew she was loving it. I was really turned on seeing how she was reacting to the sight of this well hung young guy beating off and staring at her.

She told me, "I am so close to cumming right now but I want to see him cum first."

I told her, "Just let yourself go and love this moment. I know you, and you will be able to cum again whenever he shoots off for you."

I was very, very aroused watching the two of them staring at each other. She then turned so her pussy was facing in his direction and spread her legs so he had a magnificent view. She spread her pussy lips and began rubbing her clit. She looked up at him and began pushing her fingers into her very wet pussy. A few seconds later she began to have a very intense orgasm.

After a few deep breaths she told me, loud enough for him to hear, "Now I really want to see his cum spurting everywhere."

I was standing and had been watching for visitors but I wanted to get into the action too. I pointed up toward the park entrance and asked him if he would watch.

He said, "Of course."

I think that he thought I was asking him if he would watch us but at this point it didn't matter. I got down and began doing everything I could with my mouth and fingers on Steph's pussy to make her cum. It didn't take long and she was moaning and cumming again and our new friend had a perfect view.

Now she wanted to see more of him. Steph raised herself up on her elbows to watch his show and that is when he really began rubbing his cock harder and faster. He was about to cum but slowed down so he could keep pace with us and not shoot off yet. I think he wanted to see Steph and me fucking and knew that was going to happen very soon.

Steph had already cum twice and I knew she would want to cum again and again. We took our time and she would take me in her mouth and I would then rub my very hard and wet cock on her nipples and then I would spread her pussy and lick and suck her again. She took advantage of having my mouth on her pussy and she had me straddle her face.

We love being in this '69' position. I could feel her taking my cock deep into her mouth and throat. I was spreading her pussy lips and was slowly sucking on her clit and pulling it up with my mouth. We could easily see him staring and rubbing his cock.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

I knew that I could make her cum with my mouth on her pussy. I was right and she soon squeezed her thighs together to let me know she wanted my face to stay right where it was while she climaxed again.

After a few minutes I turned so we were both propped up on our elbows facing him. Steph said she liked his big cock and he wasn't bashful about showing off for her. He was still kneeling and he had a huge hard-on. He pressed down at the base of his cock so that it would stand straight out pointing at her.

As she stared at him she got on her hands and knees and I knew exactly what she wanted. We made sure that he could see her pussy from behind . She and I both love to fuck in this position because I can go so deep and she can control how much cock she gets.

I really get turned on when she is in this position and I know what a great view it is when her breasts are hanging down and they are moving as we fuck. I love to reach around and cup her breasts in my hands and feel her hard nipples. I shoved my rock hard cock into her pussy and grabbed her hips and began to pound my cock into her as deep as I could. We took our time and I would withdraw my erection and take it in my hand and rub it on her clit and then push into her again. It was a great view and we were all about ready to cum.

Before any of us could cum I pulled my cock out of her pussy and knelt beside her. She wanted more but I knew she wanted all of us to keep playing together for a while longer. She was really turned on having two guys stoking very major erections and staring at her. She now had her legs spread facing our new friend and she was now slowly rubbing her pussy. He and I were both slowly rubbing our cocks wanting this moment to last forever.

Finally she asked him, "Do you like watching us fuck?"

He was surprised and said, "I love it. I have never done anything like this before."

I was rubbing Steph's wonderful pussy and I was stroking my cock and I was listening to her turning all of us on as she talked to our neighbor. She knew she was pushing all of us closer and closer to the inevitable wonderful orgasms. She and I had been there before but our new friend didn't have a clue … yet!

Then she asked him, "Do you like looking at me? Do you like seeing my body?"

He answered her like he was at the alter saying, "I do."

Steph told him, "That's not good enough. Stroke your big, hard, wet cock and tell me why you like to look at me."

He was really flustered but finally said, "You have gorgeous breasts and I love how your nipples get hard and stick out. I love how you let me see your pussy when you are rubbing it and pushing your fingers inside. I love seeing his cock rubbing on your clit and watching it go deeper and deeper into your pussy. "

She said, "That's better. We love having you watch us. It really turns me on to see you stroking your big cock. It looks like you are ready to cum. Have you ever had another woman tell you how great your cock looks or am I the first one?"

I knew she was going to talk his balls into releasing their biggest load of cum ever. And I knew she was going to talk his cock into shooting cum everywhere like it was his first time.

He said, "You are the first to ever tell me that. I love showing my cock to you and hoped you liked seeing it. I could shoot off right now."

Steph told him that we were all going to cum together. I was absolutely as turned on as he was by watching and listening to them talk. I always wonder why women don't rule the world when I experience the power that they have over any guy that they decide to master.

She asked him, "Is there anything else you want to tell me?'

He said, "Yeah. I haven't seen very many pussies, but I have never seen a pussy like yours that is shaved. It looks so smooth and soft."

She asked, "Do you like how my pussy looks? It is smooth and soft. Do you want to feel it?"

He said, "Really?"

He looked at me and I said, "Don't look at me. It is her pussy, not mine. I know what I would do if I were you."

He moved over to the other side of Steph and while still stroking his cock he reached out and touched her pussy.

Again she said, "That's not good enough. I asked if you wanted to feel my pussy, not touch my pussy. I will stroke your cock while you rub my breasts and rub my pussy. That means rub my clit and put your fingers in me and feel how wet my pussy is."

He did what she told him to do! I thought he and I were going to shoot off right then. But she had us under control.

I told her I was ready to cum. Steph said she was ready to cum too. She told him that he was going to beat off and cover her breasts with his load of cum. She raised her hips and told me that I was going to shove my big cock into her pussy until my balls were slapping against her ass. I loved feeling how wet she was and I buried my cock inside her.

He told her again that he was ready to cum.

She said, "Then do it. Make your big cock stand up straight so I have a really good view."

"Like this?"

"That is perfect. Now rub it hard and don't stop until I have seen you shoot every drop of cum that you have."

l knew she was going to talk my balls into filling her pussy with my cum too.

Steph pushed her breasts together. Finally he couldn't wait any longer and he pressed down again on the base of his cock to give Steph the view she wanted. And then he began to spurt his load of cum covering her breasts and nipples. When Steph saw this and felt his hot cum she began to cum again. I began to shoot off too and pushed as hard as I could feeling the base of my cock and her pussy collide as we met in a wonderful orgasm.

It took a moment for us to recover. We all agreed that it had been a very amazing experience. He said it was the most intense orgasm he had ever had.

He said, "I have never cum so much. My cock has never shot off like that either."

She said, "That is what I was hoping for and what I wanted to see! Thanks for playing."

He then got on his sail board and sailed away.

I asked Steph, "Could you feel how I filled up your pussy with my very amazing orgasm?"

She said, "I loved it! Do you have anything left? I don't think I am finished yet."

Published 
Written by BeachExhibit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments