Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Shameless Slut - Part 2

"A twenty-seven-year-old woman continues her lewd public activities."

36
11 Comments 11
9.5k Views 9.5k
819 words 819 words

Author's Notes

"This story concludes in part 3."

Nearly two weeks after my first adventure I finally summoned the courage to continue with the man I had let finger me in public. It wasn't that I had been reluctant to perform lewd acts with a stranger that caused my hesitation, it was a question of my safety. I would be vulnerable if he turned out to be dangerous and wanted to harm me. If I let him fuck me, would I run the risk of disease? These thoughts initially held me back but in the end my lust overcame my fears.

Again, we met in the mall parking lot where I parked my car and rode with him. He told me he was taking me to meet some of his friends that he had shared my nude pictures with. Because it was a warm summer afternoon, I had dressed in a pink summer sweater with a low V-neck and short sleeves. I had on a grey skirt that came midway from thigh to knee. I don't own any slutty clothes but by not wearing a bra I achieved the desired effect. My rather perky nipples were very obvious under that thin sweater. I had worn panties under the skirt that were sheer white lace which I had just bought for this occasion. I was hoping that I would lose these panties during our activities.

His older car had a bench seat, so I was able to sit close to him as we drove out of the city. Although he commented on being able to see my nipples under my sweater and asked whether my pussy was already wet, he had made no move to touch me. Seeing a burger chain restaurant coming up, I asked him to stop so that I could use the lady's room. I had an idea how I could get him more intimately involved with me. I wanted him "hands-on" so to speak where others could see us.

When I went into the restaurant I first went over to the soft drinks machine and got some ice cubes. I then went into the lady's room where I raised my sweater and rubbed the ice around my nipples. My nipples became hard and poked out even more. Additionally, my sweater was a little wet where I applied the ice, so it stuck to my breasts making them very visible. When I returned to his car he noticed immediately and first cupped my breast and then ran a hand up my skirt. I kissed him and put my hand on his crotch asking him to undo his pants.

AgataMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataMoons

Despite having had his hands both on my tits and up my skirt he wasn't really hard when I took his cock in my hand. Keep in mind that we were still in the burger joint parking lot in the middle of the afternoon. I took his only semi-erect cock into my mouth and began licking it and sucking on it. By now he had pulled my skirt up around my waist and had pulled my panties down around my knees. I turned toward him on my knees with my bare ass in the air and really gave his now very hard cock a very thorough sucking. I could tell he was close to an orgasm, and he tried move me off of him saying, "I'm going to cum." I locked my arms around him to keep him in my mouth and I felt his warm cum flood my mouth.

When I finally straightened up with a mouth full of his semen, I noticed several senior high school-aged boys standing by the open passenger window watching us. They must have had a great view of my ass and pussy up in the air as I was bent over sucking a cock. They had been very close to the open window on the passenger side within two feet of the car. I leaned out the passenger window in front of them and let the cum dribble slowly out of my mouth. Not one of them said a word but I saw bulges in their blue jeans. We then drove off toward wherever it was he was taking me with me still sitting next to him with my skirt up around my waist and my panties around my knees.

I don't know if what I had done repulsed him, but he became rather quiet after this. Although I was making my naked cunt and tits available to him as we drove, he made no effort to feel me up again. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to pull my skirt down again and move away on the seat. I asked if he still wanted me to meet his friends, and he told me, "Yes I've promised them that you were coming." He seemed to have lost enthusiasm for what we were doing after he came in my mouth.

Published 
Written by luvslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments