Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bike ride

"Risky outside sex"

6
0 Comments 0
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Last year we had one of those rare warm summer days where I live. It's pretty far up north, so a temperature of 20°C is excellent, 25°C is exceptional. It was an exceptionally good day, so me and my fiancé decided to take a bike ride around a lake near the city. It's a pretty long lake, but not so wide across. We parked at one end, readied our bikes and got going. We went through farmland and passed a small forest on the dusty road. When cars passed us by we would yield to the side of the road, usually her in front of me.

She was wearing army-green shorts and a blue top. I found myself looking more and more at her behind when we had to stay on the roadside. On the side of the lake, there were many cabins where vacationers stay. Our ride was on a weekday so not many people seemed to be in the cabins. But we both had a day off.

On the other side of the lake there wasn't much of anything. No cabins, just shrubs and grass and a slope going up from the lake. When we had covered three fourths of our journey, on the other side of the lake, we found a nice little open spot overlooking the lake and the cabins on the other side about a half a mile away. Some juice, sandwiches, an apple, and the batteries were recharged.

Lying there in the grass we took most of our clothes off to 'work the tan'. After a few minutes I had started stroking her side and her thigh as we lay there. She didn't seem to mind that at all. Slowly I moved towards her more private parts, and still, no objection. She lay there soaking up the sun, letting out an 'mmm' here and an 'ahh' there. I knew she was up for it.

We were close to the road, but on this side of the lake, almost nobody seemed to drive and people probably couldn't do it anyway, unless they had a big truck. The road was pretty bad. So it seemed relatively safe to go with my impulses. It was quiet and there were no voices to be heard. Except, of course, for the cabins overlooking our little field from across the lake.

I took off my remaining clothes, and rolled on my stomach. She muttered something about me being too predictable and then she laughed. I took off her panties, revealing her to the sun, the sky and the birds.

"Are you sure...here?" she asked, in her slightly apprehensive tone, looking around.

"I'm sure of what I want to do with you right now," I replied, not paying any mind to what would happen if someone came. Truth be told, I wouldn't have really minded if someone walked in on us.

She lay there with nothing on but her sportsbra, as I went down on her. Getting her wet, I went deeper and deeper with my tounge and spread her legs continuously further apart, changing her position from a shy and withdrawn one to the kind she would take on at home in bed, spreading her legs wide.

MiaJinaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaJinaa

This, she tells me, is quite exciting for her when outside in public.

As I went down on her my cock got very hard, I wanted so badly to fuck her. Mid-way through we heard some voices. I told her to keep listening as I would caress her clitoris with my tongue. If the voices got closer we would divert to some kind of sunbathing-cover-up-story, in a matter of seconds. I kept caressing her shaved and soft pussy and the voices slowly died out. She then took off her bra. A little later, she got a very nice orgasm there in the grass.

As I moved to get a condom from my pocket I realized I had forgotten it in our car. A little disappointing when I realized that, but she just smiled. She had ways to deal with that little problem. And she knew all the things I liked. 

She told me to get on my feet. Then she got on her knees and took my cock deep down into her mouth. She suggested we would move a bit into the shrubs there. So we put on our shoes, and only our shoes. We then walked a bit into the trees where she again got on her knees and started sucking on my cock. I knew it wouldn't take long.

"You decide how to finish me off," I told her.

We were still visible from the road at a certain angle. I knew she might want to swallow my load to make a quick and clean finish. But no.

"I want you to cum all over me," she said. "I know you want to."

She kept looking up at me, caressing the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue, holding it firmly at the base with her right hand.

It only took a few thrusts down her throat more. She's so good at that. Then, as I stood there naked for anyone to see, I told her I was going to cum. I came on her neck, her breasts, her hands, her shoulders, stomack and thighs. She was drenched. It was probably one of the biggest loads I have ever shot. She stood up, kissed me and stroked my cock as I slowly got a hold of myself again. I sometimes wonder if someone was looking, but I'll never know I guess.

We stood there a short while. Then we walked over to our clothes, lying out in the open. I got some tissue out of my backpack and stroked all the cum of her body. We got dressed and got on our bikes, and then a couple came walking down the road. We said hi to them and talked politely about the weather, hoping they wouldn't smell the sex on us. I guess they didn't, but who knows. About four minutes earlier, and they would have walked in on me pumping my load all over her. Little did they know.

Published 
Written by Ernie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors