Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bunnie Tales: Driving With the Top Down

"When the top is down, so is she."

30
22 Comments 22
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read
She used her fingers to scoop the remnants of cum running down her chin. As she licked dripping cum from her fingers, she stared the blonde right in the eye.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.”

That’s when the light turned green and I quickly accelerated through the intersection, and headed back toward the barracks.

********************

It started earlier that day when Bunnie wanted to go for a ride. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the Chesapeake Bay Area, so I grabbed the keys to the MG, dropped the top, and off we went. With the wind blowing through her flowing curly, light auburn hair, Bunnie was truly resplendent.

Of course, she always looked her best. At 5’ 3” and 110 pounds with soft green eyes, she was a vision of charm, elegance, and loveliness. Her 32B pert breasts, just right to fit in the palm of my hand, needed no support. With a tight waist and hips flaring just so, a sweet sexy ass, and legs that carried her with stature, I was fortunate to be dating her. How that happened, well that’s a story for another day. Suffice it to say, I was the envy of the single enlisted men. The envy of many of the married men, as well.

So, now here we were on an awesome spring day in late April. The sun was shining, some fluffy clouds floating gently in the distant sky, mercury hanging in the mid-seventies, and we were just out to enjoy it all. Once out of the city, the roads and scenery turned to farmland and pastures. We saw trees sprouting new greenery, cattle grazing in the lush fields, and wild flowers blooming uncontrollably everywhere. The curves in the road, combined with the sun and clouds in the sky and Bunnie by my side simply made it a perfect day.

Remnants of winter had gone and life was flourishing anew. My only regret at the time was not tossing a blanket in the back and packing a picnic basket. I never thought there was a need for an agenda. We were only out for a ride.

I was in jeans, a short sleeve, button down tan shirt, and boat shoes. Bunnie was dressed in jeans and a light green, see through blouse. As I’ve said, Bunnie never needed a bra, so everything was on display. And what a display!

Her nipples were firm, pressing against the thin fabric of her blouse. With each gust of wind, the material rustled against those mesmerizing tits, leaving them in a constant state of arousal. Her own arousal quickly became obvious as she reached over the console and placed her left hand in my lap. Being a strapping young man, certain body parts promptly responded. Suddenly, my jeans became unbearably tight and uncomfortable.

“Something wrong, Robie?” she coyly purred.

“No. No, nothing’s wrong,” I replied.

Rubbing her hand across the ever-growing bulge, Bunnie soon had my attention. Never satisfied with just teasing me, though she relished in doing so, she decided it was time for further exploits. Kneeling in her seat and reaching over the console and stick shift, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned the jeans, and lowered the zipper. I tried to concentrate on keeping the MG centered in the lane, but when she grabbed the waistband and tried to lower my jeans, I couldn’t help but swerve. Luckily no one else was on the road.

“Lift your ass, Robie,” she said.

What is a guy to do when a beautiful lady makes such an invitation? So, I lifted my ass off the seat and she quickly pulled my jeans over my hips and down to my knees. Sitting back onto the cool leather seat, I swerved once more when she wrapped her right hand around the object of her desire. My cock was standing at attention, rigid as a pole. Her hand was a perfect fit, the middle finger and thumb just touching as they encircled the shaft.

She leisurely slid her hand up and down; gripping just tight enough for me to sense this was going to be more than a customary hand job. Occasionally, she would gently twist her hand around and caress only the head, as if she was milking me. The feel of her hand was amazing, but having her stroke my member while driving was mind-blowing.

“Robie?”

“Y-ye-yes, Bunnie?” I stuttered and glanced into her eyes.

“Ever had a blowjob while driving?”

At that, she lowered her head and took the meaty helmet of my cock into her mouth. So now here we were, driving down the local roads: she’s on her knees in her seat, my pants around my knees, and she’s giving me head. Holy fuck! What more could I possibly want?

To know Bunnie is to know she loves sex. She loves to suck a hard cock and the feel of it in her mouth. She is keen on knowing she is capable of bringing a man to his knees simply by being that someone he’s always desired: a woman who wants to give her man a blowjob. Never mind, she not only enjoys giving her man a blowjob, but she genuinely enjoys what her man gives her - his cum.

I was in heaven feeling the heat from her mouth and tongue working on my shaft. Taking the head into her mouth, she teased it with her tongue. She twirled it around the flesh, around the frenulum and dipped into the opening pursuing the nectar within. As her tongue worked its mystical magic, she would twist her head to both sides, sliding further and further down the shaft.

This girl had skills – mad skills.

Consuming an inch at a time, she would then raise back up and resume the assault of my head. Rotating her mouth, she snaked her tongue around and around the dome. The next time down she swallowed yet another inch. Each time was the same routine, her tongue lathed at my shaft, wrapping around it as her steamy, silky-smooth mouth engulfed more of me.

She took her time over the next ten minutes or so, teasing the head with the tip of her tongue. Every so often, she took an added length into her mouth. Three inches, four inches, gradually she took me further into her mouth. Each time she raised her head, the pull of her lips was sublime. It was as if she was trying to extract gold. Her tongue swiped everywhere, leaving nothing untouched. She was on a mission and I was powerless to stop her. Not that I wanted to, trust me.

Even though she had tried in the past, Bunnie was incapable of taking my cock into her throat as her gag reflex would kick in. That was fine with me. What she was capable of doing without that more than made up for it. Rivulets of saliva now ran down the length of my cock, across my scrotum, between her fingers and puddled in the leather seat.

Despite the cool breeze rushing through the MG, sweat ran down my face.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

The sensations radiating up and down my shaft, up my spine, and in my head drove me nuts. Nuts? Let me tell you, Bunnie now used her right hand to play with and gently coax my balls into giving up the sweet liquid treasure.

Her hot mouth was idyllic. Her tongue swabbing up and down my shaft was sending me skyrocketing toward orgasm. Looking down, I saw her hair blowing in the wind, swirling around my lap. Every so often Bunnie would dip her head so that the tip of my cock was pushing against her throat, causing her to gag. I wanted to shove her head down and just fuck her mouth. But, that’s a bit difficult to do when you’re driving. Combined with her attempts to consume my erection, things were happening that I was powerless to stop and suddenly I was in a dilemma.

During the past twenty minutes or so of driving, it had been fairly easy to make turns and occasionally shift gear. Thankfully, there was little traffic that day. But now, ahead there was a stop light turning yellow. While there had been no other vehicle driving immediately behind or beside us, there was no guarantee it would stay that way at the light. Trying to shift gears with her head bobbing was difficult, made even more challenging by the constricting jeans around my knees. Braking and having to stop was now twice as stressful. I would have preferred to zoom through, but there was cross traffic waiting and I knew I must stop.

As I applied the brakes and shifted gears, Bunnie lifted her head from my lap. I watched as a long string of saliva trailed from the tip of my cock to her lower lip. Looking into my eyes, she brazenly ran her tongue around her lips, breaking the string and causing me to twitch. Her right hand quit playing with my balls and instead stroked me slowly, keeping my erection taut.

“Robie, why are we stopping?” she asked. “Is everything alright?”

I nodded at the stop light ahead. She bobbed her head up high enough to look through the windshield, glanced around the intersection, and started giggling. I looked around to see what was so funny and spotted a shopping center parking lot on our right. Oh, this could turn out embarrassing if someone pulled out and joined us at the light. Bunnie must have read my mind.

“Wouldn’t it be awesome if someone pulled up beside us,” she queried, “especially if you’re about to cum?”

She then plunged back down, consuming my cock in her mouth as if she was starving. Oh, fuck, I wanted to cum so desperately. I wanted to fill her mouth with the hot liquid boiling within. But, what if someone did pull up beside us? What if someone did catch her giving me the blowjob of my life? Fuck it, if they do, they do. It was apparent Bunnie didn’t give a shit, so why the fuck should I?

As we braked to a halt, Bunnie renewed her efforts on my cock. Her lips held my flesh tighter as she moved up and down. Her tongue swirled and twisted along the shaft as she lowered her right hand and cupped my nuts again. But, this time, she slid her middle finger further back until it pressed against my asshole.

“Bu-Bun-Bunnie, what the fuck are you…”

Without warning, she shoved her finger into my ass. There was little need for lubrication as her saliva was there from before we stopped. She inserted her finger past the first knuckle and then she retreated a bit, doggedly bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I lifted my ass in an attempt to get away from her finger and all it did was give her better access. Her next thrust inserted her finger completely. At the same time, my cock drove deep into her mouth, pushing against her throat. She gagged, but didn’t raise her head nor remove her finger.

This was going to be an orgasm I would remember for a long time. Here was this hot, sexy, fucking amazing woman giving me head in a MG convertible, stopped at a red light. In town no less. It was on - I knew I was going to cum. It was only just a matter of timing. Would it happen before or after the light turned green?

As she intensified her oral efforts on my shaft, her finger massaged my prostate. Bunnie withdrew until only the head of my cock was ensconced and surrounded by her lips. In time with her manual manipulation of my prostate, her tongue began a gentle swabbing motion. Circling around the quickly mushrooming head, her finger also changed the pattern of massage.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back in ecstasy. I could feel it, the tingles, the constrictions, the sudden surging within my organ that bespoke of the oncoming orgasm. I put my right hand on Bunnie’s head and thrust my cock deep into her mouth.

As I did, there was a noise from our right. Opening my eyes, I looked over and saw a nice looking blonde woman, roughly 30 years old, in a blue pickup looking at us. She watched in shock; her eyes were wide open and her chin had dropped.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” she squawked.

That was the catalyst and I began to pulse. There was no holding back and I shot streams of hot, sticky cum into Bunnie’s mouth. Unconsciously I lifted my right hand, as if I was going to say something to the lady in the truck. That’s when Bunnie raised her head, releasing my cock to allow my last couple of emissions to strike her in the face. She kept stroking my shaft with her left hand, milking even more of the gooey mess which oozed over her fingers.

“Holy shit?! What the fuck is wrong with you?” screeched the blonde. “I can’t believe you two are doing that in public!”

I looked back at a glowing and radiant Bunnie. She had a mischievous gleam in her eye that told me she not only loved what just happened, but that she also had something better up her sleeve.

As my orgasm came to an end, leaving cum running over her left hand and fingers, Bunnie removed that middle finger from my ass. Moving off her knees to sit in her seat, she looked over at the other driver and used her fingers to scoop the remnants of cum running down her chin. As she licked dripping cum from her fingers, she stared the blonde right in the eye.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.”

That’s when the light turned green and I quickly accelerated through the intersection, and headed back toward the barracks.

********************

Thanks to RavenStar, NymphWriter, MadameMolly, and JWren for their excellent assistance and guidance in making sure this was up to the high standards of Lush story publishing.

Published 
Written by WSCLG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments