Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camera Girl

"When our eyes met my life changed."

11
7 Comments 7
8.4k Views 8.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories

As I looked down at the man in the tweed jacket giving the lecture on camera angles I couldn’t help but wonder, just what would it feel like to be him? There must have been forty people in this sloped lecture hall all staring at him as he waved his arms around, occasionally pointing to something on the projector screen overhead. His words bounced off me as I simply stared at him, imaging that it wasn’t him standing there but me, and that instead of a tweed jacket I was completely naked.

The thought of forty pairs of eyes all looking down at me as I stood there naked; it filled my being with lustful desire. I didn’t let anyone see this side of me. Everyone thought that I, Naomi Oxford, was just a regular twenty year old dark haired university student. Nobody knew that I secretly loved the idea of people watching me, yet because I kept my secret so well hidden it was always trying to find a way out.

Casually I slid one of my hands under the desk and began to silently undo the button of my jeans. This lecture hall wasn’t the largest, there were only fifteen rows of seats and each row had a long wooden desk with a front to hide what was happening beneath them. I was sat near the back where all the laptop users went about their non-academic related business. Everyone knew their attention was more focused on their screens than the world around them. Still, they were close enough that by chance, one of the boys behind me might look up long enough to realise where my hand was. I didn’t want that to happen obviously, but the possibility it might just stirred my lust further. My jean button popped free and I slid my hand down, stroking the fabric of my panties.

Professor Thames continued giving his lecture and the class continued listening, completely oblivious to what I was doing. How far could I push it? How much movement could I make without anyone growing suspicious? There was a blonde girl sitting directly in front of me, if I made even a peep she might hear and turn around. In truth, a part of me wanted her to. I don’t hate this fetish of mine, but I do sometimes wish I had more self-restraint because I was about to take it even further. I reached down into the book bag at my feet and grabbed what I had hidden inside. It was a small pink love egg and the batteries were fully charged.

I looked around making sure nobody was looking my way before lifting the small device out of my bag. Next I slid the little bullet into my panties. The sensible part of me was telling me to stop, but my desire was overpowering and I pressed the switch putting my toy into its lowest setting. I felt the vibrations instantly as it stimulated my moist pussy. Professor Thames voice hid the noise of the vibrating toy, but between breathes I could make out the sound of the gentle buzz. It was too thrilling, the feeling off the toy buzzing around down there combined with the thrill of doing it in class. I just had to have more. I increased the power and listened out for the sound. If the room were to suddenly fall into silence how many people who hear me? Oh god it felt so good. I pressed the toy against my clit and was almost drowned in the waves of pleasure running through my body. That was when I fucked up, for a brief moment I forgot where I was, and in that brief moment a gentle moan escaped from my lips.

I felt my blood turn to ice as the sound slipped out. Like deer in headlights I froze knowing there was no way nobody heard that. The girl directly in front of me had stopped writing. Oh god she was turning towards me, I could already see the look of disgust she was about to give. When I finally saw her face however she was smiling. Then, just so there wouldn’t be any questions about if she knew what I was doing or not, she winked at me. She had heard, she had absolutely heard but why was she smiling? I could feel my face going bright red and when she saw this she giggled then went back to writing. I quickly turned off my toy and shoved it back into my bag. Professor Thames was still talking, completely unaware of what one of his students had been doing. The eyes of those in the lecture hall were all still glued to him. As far as I could tell, the girl in front was the only one who had heard me, but that was still one more person than I wanted. Would she tell others? Would she perhaps blackmail Me? Maybe she’d just pretend it never happened? Oh God I needed to know.

“And that’s it for today,” announced Professor Thames checking his watch. “There are some additional reading materials on the hub, but it’s for your own education. I’ll see most of you next week.” He returned to the computer desk and powered down the projector. The room was filled with the sound of people chatting and notebooks closing, neither of which I was partaking in. My eyes were on the blonde haired girl sitting in front of me as I tried to think of what to say to her. She suddenly stood up and turned around placing her arms on my desk.

“That was surprising; I didn’t think you were the type.” I didn’t even know her name yet she was so friendly in the way she spoke. “Wanna grab lunch?” I could only nod. I was unsure of her intentions but I needed to know. We stood up together and left the lecture hall. I didn’t say much, partly because I was too embarrassed.

“My names Amy? You?” She seemed like a talkative person, although in this case that might be a bad thing.

“Naomi,” I replied. I might as well have had the words ‘I’m nervous’ printed across my t-shirt with how I was acting.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Naomi, fugitively of course. Although I guess in your case it was literally as that was what you were doing when our eyes first met.” She blurted that out without a care in the world about who might hear it. I blushed and she laughed putting an arm around my neck.

“Don’t be so reserved, we’re young women doing what young women do. Anyone with a problem with that can fuck right off.” She was unbelievably bold. Honestly I kind of admired it. She probably never froze up when speaking in front of crowds. I really didn’t know what to say to her and felt she was dragging me along at her pace. Before I knew it, we had raided the salad bar and were sitting in a corner of the university’s spacious canteen with a table all to ourselves.

“So do you masturbate in class often?” Out of nowhere she asked that of all questions.

“No!” I blurted out. I was probably louder than she was. “And please don’t tell anyone.”

“Relax Naomi. I’m not the type of girl who goes around spreading rumours in the hopes of passing her own insecurity issues onto someone else. I’m just curious about you.”

“Thanks.” I felt she was telling the truth. “Actually, I’ve masturbated in class a couple of times… I know it’s wrong but…”

“It’s only wrong if you get caught,” she said a wink. “I’ll let you in on a secret; I’ve done it as well.” I felt compelled to at least give her a smile.

“I think I’ll stop.” I wanted to believe I could, but I wasn’t sure I would be able to hold back my urges. In truth I just couldn’t get off unless there was at least some danger like an open window or unlocked door.

“Oh? That’s a shame; I was going to ask if you wanted to do it together.” I nearly choked on a baby tomato hearing her suggestion.

“What?” She was serious. A sane person would have said no immediately, but something inside me stopped that word from coming out.

“What do you mean?” I wanted to know just how serious she was.

“We have one more class today right? How about we sit next to each other, and instead of you pleasuring yourself, you let me handle things?” I was speechless. The first question I asked myself was ‘Is she serious?’. I didn’t want to say no, but I also didn’t want to say yes.

“So?” She was waiting for an answer.

“Sure…” I wasn’t anything but sure.

Soon lunch was over and we had set off for the final class of the day. I knew I should say something to Amy, maybe tell her that this is a bad idea but the truth was I was excited. I was as nervous as hell, but also excited. We entered a lecture hall four times the size of the previous one as this class was relevant to a couple of different courses. Shit, I had forgotten this class was in this room. There were no fronts to the desks so anything happening underneath them was more visible. We took our seats in an isolated part of the sloped hall but we weren’t isolated for very long. More and more students were pouring in; most I’d never interacted with. There was easily way over a hundred people this class all of whom might find out about us, about me. I turned to Amy to say something but she was just taking out her books like normal and testing her pen. She was so calm; if I wanted to be like her then I’d need to act normally as well.

The man taking this lecture was a shirt wearing individual in his late twenties. A lack of tweed jacket showed he wasn’t a professor although he was well on his way to becoming on. Steven was his name and it was a well-known fact he wasn’t above sleeping with his students.

“Good afternoon everyone, it’s a lovely Friday afternoon so I’ll make this fly by as painlessly as possible.” He was one of the better lecturers and knew how to keep things lively. With the projector remote in his hand he didn’t waste time starting his lecture. A few late students drifted in during the first few minutes but he paid them no attention. Amy was also giving the lecture her full focus. I started to believe that she had forgotten about me and for some reason, I felt disappointed in that. I began focusing on the lecture as Steven continued his charismatic speaking. The first half hour passed by and I forgot all about what I had discussed with Amy. A one point however I became aware of something touching my waist and looked down to see a hand slyly undoing the button of my jeans. It was Amy and she worked fast. My button came undone followed by my zip being pulled down. I looked around but nobody was looking our way. I felt conscious of the gap beneath the table. If Steven were to look directly at us he might see what was happening. Being left handed Amy still had her pen in her hand taking down notes while her right rubbed my panties. She looked like she was still concentrating on the lecture. I tried to follow suit but couldn’t ignore the touch of her fingers. Amy wrote something on the top corner of her notebook then slid across to me. ‘You’re moist’ she had written. I blushed as she pulled her book back over to her and continued taking notes leaving the two words were she had written them.

After a few minutes she stopped rubbing and took her hand away. I was glad she had stopped, but also disappointed. I had already come this far and I wanted her to continue. Fortunately I was delightfully wrong about her having enough. She brought her middle finger up to her mouth and took it inside, covering it with her salvia. When she pulled it out it was practically dripping. With her eyes still on the lecture her hand made a beeline for my panties. I felt her wet finger against my waistline before her hand slid into my panties. She rubbed her dripping finger across my moist folds, teasing me a little and then, I felt it enter me. Her finger was inside me, stirring my insides in the middle of this hall with around a hundred and fifty people. If just one of them turned our way by chance and saw what was happening they’d no doubt tell the person nearest to them. The chain would continue like that unlike the entire hall was watching us.

“You just got tighter,” a playful voice whispered into my ear. “Are you thinking about them?” She knew. Her finger began to move more vigorously, sending waves of pleasure up my body. I felt so hot right now. I had to control myself and not let what happened earlier happen again, yet as I thought about the people around me my lust only grew. I began to gently rock my hips in motion with her finger. The rational part of me wanted to stop, but the true me wanted more and Amy was only happy to oblige. I couldn’t hold it; she knew all the right places to touch and I was going to cum. I bit down on my pen and braced myself as it happened. In a flush of pleasure I came. When it was over Amy slid her drenched finger out from my pussy, and as carefree as ever brought to her mouth and sucked it clean.

“You’re delicious,” she whispered into my ear as I recovered. A girl I had just met had just made me cum in hall filled with so many people, and best of all not a single one of them had noticed. There was only one thing I could feel right now, and that was an overwhelming sense of thrill.

* * *
At Amy’s invitation I stepped into her spacious clean bedroom that even had a double bed, a luxury for university students like us. With classes finished for the weekend and no plans I had eagerly accepted her invitation to come over.

“You’re lucky; the building I live in is practically falling apart,” I explained to her feeling jealous. Any student living in a building this nice must have been getting a lot of money from their parents.

“It’s not luck. I do a little erotic modelling work for a website a friend of mine runs. I enjoy it and it pays, big.”

“Erotic modelling?” I had a good idea of what she was talking about but needed to clarify.

“It’s like regular modelling but with sexy poses and outfits. I can introduce you if you want.” Suddenly Amy was standing very close to me.

“No… I can’t…” It sounded a bit risky.

“Think about it,” she began whispering seductively into my ear. “You could have thousands of men across the world looking at pictures of you with your legs spread open and only a tiny thong to cover you. They don’t even need to see your face, just thousands of eyes looking at your body, drooling over you.”

“Thousands?” That was too much, the idea of having so many hungry eyes staring made me… made me… made me very hot. I felt an urge plunge my fingers in my lusting coot. Amy knew what I was thinking. She pushed me backwards and when I fell onto her bed she followed locking her lips with mine.

“So how about it?” She asked; her eyes just inches from my own. I could feel her breath on my lips, telling me of her desire.

“I want it.” I couldn’t lie. The thought of others watching me had always driven me to do lewd things. She suddenly kissed me and even now as Amy’s tongue invaded my mouth my mind was picturing all those people, standing around with their eyes on me.

“Naomi, do you like being watched?” She already knew the answer to that question but wanted to hear me say it.

“Yes. I love it!” To be able to say it without feeling an ounce of shame felt so good. “I love it when people watch me!” I cried out again. As Amy slid back I looked up at her and asked her one simple question.

“Am I weird?” She smiled and pulled on the laces of my converse shoes to remove them.

“Yes, you’re super weird, but I absolutely love weird girls.” She pulled off my jeans and slid back over to me, rubbing her hand along the length of my leg until it came to rest against my panties. Piece by piece she removed the rest of my clothes until I was sitting on her bed completely naked.

“Jeez look how wet these are,” she teased holding up my panties. “I guess I’m partially to blame though.” She dropped them onto the wooden floor with the rest of my clothes. She stood there, looking at my naked body as if she was assessing it. It was strange at first but the more she looked at me, the more my lust grew.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS



“Hmm, ideally you need work out a little more to give your muscles some tone but aside from that I like what I see… and I’m sure your viewers will as well.” Those last words were too much. My fingers went for my pussy and Amy just pulled out a stool to watch. One finger, two fingers then a third were soon ravishing my pussy as the eyes of a girl I only met today watched. I couldn’t stop; I wanted her to see it all. My fingers plunged in and out of my depths until the pleasure was too much to hold back. For the second time today I came.

“I’m cumming!” I cried as if I wanted the whole world to hear. My mind turned to ecstasy as I came hard. I heard a gentle clap as Amy stood up and sat on the bed next to me, running her hand across my naked chest as I breathed.

“That was a nice show,” she whispered. “But I would be cruel if I didn’t let others enjoy it as well.” She grabbed a business card from her shelf and slid it into a portfolio book. On the card was a name, phone number and address and inside the book, an abundant collection of erotic photos of Amy.

“So how about it? Would you like to come along tonight and see me in action… maybe even do some poses yourself?” She slid the portfolio book into my hand. Lacking the strength to say yes I merely nodded to her. I soon left Amy’s apartment alone, but I was eagerly looking forward to when I’d next see her.

* * *
It was now just past seven. I was alone with the business card in my hand looking up at the building that shared the address written on the card. Oddly it looked just like a regular apartment building built above a row of shops. When I left Amy’s that afternoon she said I didn’t need to worry about what to wear but I still changed into something nice. I was now wearing a short white mini-skirt with matching white jacket and a pink blouse underneath. I steadied my nerves and pressed the buzzer.

“Hello?” A male voice spoke through the receiver.

“Hi, um… Amy told me to come here.” I didn’t want to be too specific in case I had the wrong place.

“Oh you’re Naomi right? Come on up.” With a click the door was unlocked remotely. I pushed it open and ascended the clean stairway to the top floor. When I reached the top there was a guy waiting for me. Glasses and combed back dark hair, he looked to be in his late twenties.

“Hey, I’m Duke. Amy is getting changed so come on in.” I followed his instruction and stepped into what was definitely an apartment. It had a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom but as I soon discovered also had a photo room. What was originally a spacious living room had been completely remodelled. The walls were a clean crisp white with two halogens lamps could provide enough light to run a small cannabis farm. There were cameras with an accompanying computer that were all set up ready to start. The only thing missing was the model but she soon appeared.

“Hey ya,” Amy tapped me on the shoulder. I turned expecting to find a fully clothed girl but instead I found a half-naked one. Wearing just a black lace bra and panty set with white slippers to protect her from the wood floor was Amy. She had emerged from the apartment’s second bedroom which had been converted into a dressing room.

“I need to finish setting up, excuse me.” Duke stepped into the studio room and began fiddling with cables and adjusting the lights.

“I’m glad you came; now you get to see how a professional flunks her stuff.” Amy winked and I felt my heart flutter.

“I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.” I felt excited. Today had been a crazy day but I wasn’t nervous anymore. Amy pulled me into the dressing room and I was astonished by how much clothing there was.

“We take a lot of requests, some stranger than others,” she explained as she showed me a clothing racked filled with costumes. Nurse, schoolgirl, bunny girl and even super hero outfits, she wasn’t joking about the requests.

“Want to try something on?” The short answer was yes, but before I got a chance to pick something Duke’s voice called out from the other room informing us he was ready.

“We’ll come back to this later.” Amy led me back into the studio room where some black petals had been scattered across the white part of the floor.

“Ready to start the show?” Duke asked Amy.

“When am I not?” She joked back. She left the slippers behind as she stepped into the spotlight and on Duke’s signal began posing. Immediately my mind flashed back to the pictures inside the portfolio book she had given me. Duke’s camera clicked rapidly snapping up a handful of photos at once as he moved around Amy. I had always thought of modelling as something that was easy work if you had a good body, but after seeing Amy’s portfolio book, and watching her now I realised I was wrong.

“Change left,” Duke instructed and in one slender move Amy adjusted her entire body. The simplicity of Duke’s instructions told of how long he and Amy had been working together. Amy suddenly made eye contact with me, smiling seductively and held that position as Duke snapped up the pictures to preserve this moment in time.

“Now up the heat,” Duke instructed. That was when things really got erotic. Amy spread her legs and rested a finger on her lips as she looked into the camera with alluring eyes. I could barely restrain myself; yet Duke was able to continue snapping up photos with steady hands. Soon he called for a short break and returned to his desk to check on the quality of the photos.

“What’s next?” Amy asked him as she looked over his shoulder at the pictures.

“Swim wear,” he replied keeping his eyes on the screen. I was impressed by how professional he was. He had a smoking hot woman standing just inches from him yet he was completely unphased by her. Amy put on her slippers and headed back to the dressing room.

“Naomi, could you brush the petals away to the side?” Duke suddenly asked me. I didn’t want to be a burden so grabbed a brush that was resting against the wall and cleaned up the photo area. I was extra careful as I didn’t want to imagine how expensive it would be if I knocked something over.

“So how did you and Amy meet?” He asked me.

“We’re classmates.” I decided it would be better to not mention the reason our eyes first met.

“Just classmates?” He joked. “Your body is a like an open book to these eyes of mine. I can tell that you and Amy are a bit closer than just classmates.” He chuckled then went back to checking photos.

“What about you? How did you meet Amy?” I asked.

“Well one day my mum took me to the hospital to visit my aunt who had just given birth to a baby girl, and the rest is history.”

“You’re cousins?” I blurted out.

“She’s the daughter of my mum’s sister so yes; I guess that makes us cousins.”

“Isn’t it… weird seeing her like naked and stuff?” There had been fully nude photos in the portfolio Amy gave me. I could only assume Duke was the one who had taken them.

“If you’re asking me if I’m attracted to my cousin then no, not in the slightest.” I heard Amy laugh from the dressing room. She was obviously listening to our conversation.

“You ready in there?” Duke called out.

“Yeah yeah.” She reappeared a minute later with a turquoise towel wrapped around her lower body matching the striped bikini she now wore. She also had a beach volleyball tucked under her arm.

“We should do a photoshoot on a real beach sometime,” she hinted at Duke.

“Not a chance. Sand is a camera’s worst enemy.” He had his camera ready for another round. Amy was soon back under the light but her aura had completely changed. When she was in her lingerie she gave off a very erotic feeling, but now she was more alluring than erotic. She did a few standing poses with the towel then laid it across the ground and did some poses lying on top of it. I was certain that if I put each of her poses on a bingo sheet and took it to holiday beach, I’d be able to find a girl in each of the poses. They were just so natural.

As the night went on I got more and more amazed by what Amy did. I almost forgot the reason I had come here.

“That should do it for me right?” Amy checked with Duke.

“For tonight. We are still waiting on the new outfits to arrive.” Duke had returned to his computer to load the pictures.

“Before that, how about we put Naomi under the light?” Me? After seeing what Amy was capable off I didn’t think I deserves to stand under the same light as her.

“If she wants.” Duke wouldn’t force it.

“How about it Naomi?” Amy asked. Her face was inches from mine. I was nervous but a part of me wanted to be like her, to be able to shine underneath the light as brightly as she did.

“Yeah… I’d like that.”

“Hurray, Duke you know what to do.” Amy grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dressing room.

“Let’s go with… this!” She finished out another bikini although this one was a tropical pink. “Just imagine you’re at the beach, and more skin you show, the more eyes will be on you.” She knew my weak spots too well. I began stripping, changing out of my clothes as Amy watched. Once I was changed she sat me down at the makeup table so I didn’t look like a pale ghost on camera.

Amy and I returned to the studio room where Duke was ready to start. She sat me down in the centre of the room as Duke looked over me. He could see everything and so could his camera lens.

“Alright Naomi, just copy your favourite poses from my portfolio.” That was easier said than done because I loved them all. One that really stood out in my mind however was one where Amy was looking up at the camera with a seductive innocence. In that picture she had her hands on the ground and her knees spread. I tried to copy it but Duke just shook his head.

“Amy, if you wouldn’t mind.” I didn’t know what I was doing wrong but that was the difference between me and her. She crouched down beside me and started touching me all over, adjusting the positon of my limbs, the angle of my neck, where my gaze was aimed, everything. She told me to hold still then slid away to the sound of Duke’s camera clicking, but even then he wasn’t satisfied.

“Your expression isn’t natural. Be more erotic, like think of what turns you on.” What turns me on? I cleared my mind then, using my imagination, changed my surroundings. I imagined myself not in a studio but on a beach, a beach filled with thousands of people. I imagined teenage boys and grown men sneaking glances at my while their girlfriends and wives weren’t looking. I had to do more than just make them sneak a glance; I wanted to capture their stare. Duke said nothing as he began snapping pictures. I pretended his camera was the eyes of strangers watching me and I gave them my most alluring expression.

“See? I knew she’d be great at this.” Amy’s voice brought me back to reality.

“Thanks.” I couldn’t deny how much I was enjoying this. People all over the world would soon see me and I wanted to give them more. Next I lay on my back with my arms and legs apart like a starfish. Duke grabbed a picture of me from every angle, even getting between my legs to get something the voyeurs would really enjoy.

“Close your eyes for a second like you’re sunbathing,” Amy instructed. I complied trusting her fully but when I felt her hair tickle past my nose I realised I had been too trusting. I opened my eyes looking up at her emerald marbles just inches above me.

“Hold that pose!” Duke saw something he liked and quickly captured the moment in another round of photos. The moment he was done Amy kissed me and another flutter of clicks went off. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I fought back, pushing my own tongue into hers. It was the best kiss of my life and I had no idea why it felt so good. A hand slid into my bikini, moulding around my breast and I wasted no time returning the favour. I had never felt so good before, was it because of Amy? Or was it because right now there was someone watching us, snapping up pictures of us as we made out?

“I hope you won’t be upset if these pictures end up on our website,” Amy teased.

“I want them to be.” I kissed her as Duke got a close up shot of the juices staining my bikini bottom. So many pictures, so many eyes, as I thought about it my desire grew and Amy would feel the full blunt of it. I rolled over on top of her, pulling up her bikini and placing my mouth around her erect nipple. She moaned as I gently nibbled on it, teasing it with my tongue and teeth.

“Hey!” Amy complained as Duke grabbed a snap of her moaning. “Watching your little cousin have sex, you perv.”

“A good cameraman will do anything for the money shots.” Her words didn’t faze him at all. My hand slid beneath her panties, running down her shaved moist pussy. I teased her clit a little before making my entrance by plunging two of my fingers into her soaking coot. Duke captured the moment I entered her perfectly but she was too lost in pleasure to scowl at him. I moved to give the other breast some attention as my fingers continued to stimulate her depths.

“Naomi! I can’t take much more!” Her plea fell on deaf ears. She had pushed me over the edge and my lust would show her no mercy. Her moaning was absolute music to my ears.

“Jesus Naomi… I’m cumming!” She cried out before her pussy clamped around my fingers and her body was consumed by burning pleasure. I removed my soaked fingers then brought them to my mouth for a taste to get even for before.

“Don’t you dare,” she whispered, her warning meant for Duke. He gave her an apologetic smile then captured her exhausted bliss on camera.

Duke had all the photos now on his computer, although the moment his back was turned Amy quickly disposed of those that she never wanted to see the light of day.

“I’m sorry for getting a bit carried away,” I apologised to her.

“Yeah, you pretty much became an animal… not that I’m complaining of course.” She smiled. “Although that’s not to say I won’t be paying you back.” I could only laugh but my laughter was silenced by a deep kiss.

“Hey love birds; we’re done for tonight so if you’re going to make out do in your own place.” Duke wasn’t happy about the show we were putting on now that the cameras were off.

“You’re welcome to watch,” Amy teased.

“And you’re welcome to go home. As in now, I have to get up early tomorrow.” I enjoyed myself so much I had completely lost track of time.

* * *
A week later it was another sunny Friday noon. Wearing his signature tweed jacket Professor Thames was giving another lecture on the importance of camera angles. I wasn’t giving his words much attention, I had already experienced first-hand what the best camera angles were. Well actually there was another reason I wasn’t paying him any attention, and that was the pink love egg vibrating inside my panties. There was a boy sitting a few seats down the row, if he glanced over he might just spot the pink cord that was slid into my panties and the battery box in Amy’s hand. Anyone who looked at her would just see a girl copying down notes. Suddenly she stuck up her hand and beckoned for Professor Thames attention.

“Yes Amy?” The moment he said her name she set the toy to its highest setting. I felt the effects immediately and with the entire class looking this way I pulled the best poker face of my life.

“Don’t you think that style is a bit out dated? It’s easier just to use digital effects these days,” she asked referring to what he had just been discussing.

“Under most circumstances yes, but some movies require a touch of vintage to really come to life.”

“Oh I see.” She put her hand back down and smiled innocently to the room around. The eyes of the entire class turned away from us and I immediately put my face to the table to hide the expression I was making.

“You’re the devil,” I hissed across to her.

“Then I guess that makes you the devil’s exhibitionist lover,” she retorted. She had me there.

~ End ~

Published 
Written by HDMI
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments