Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter VIII – Surprising Mandi (Part 3)

"Mandi’s Dom orders her to blow and fuck a tall stranger, she meets the partners, and enjoys her first X-rated Tequila shot"

23
8 Comments 8
2.1k Views 2.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third of a five-part mini-series about how Dave and friends conspired to give Mandi many erotic surprises upon her arrival back home and how she starred in the grand opening of a new adults-only hotel and club. <p> [ADVERT] </p> You are invited to read Parts 1 and 2 first as it will set the scene for you."

I was absolutely elated and felt like the Queen to the Imperial King of a mythical realm in an old Hollywood movie.

I had been passionately fucking Rashard, my mythical Imperial King, only thirty minutes ago.  But in real life, he was one of the three partners that developed this new adults-only hotel on the outskirts of Silicon Valley.  Not only that, but I had also agreed to accept him as my “Dom” for at least the next twenty-four hours.  Being a “Sub” or Sex Slave to a male Dom was something I had occasionally fantasized about, and now I was actually going to experience it.

This was the afternoon of the Grand Opening of “L’Hotel des Secrets.”  Rashard had personally selected me to enhance the event by being, in his words, the main attraction as the “Eye Candy and Uninhibited Slut,” meaning I was to explicitly display the sexual openness and nudity that one could find at this new venture.

Rashard and I had just begun strolling around the beautiful and busy tenth-floor rooftop "Playground" of the hotel.  The sight of a stunningly beautiful young white woman walking naked around the hotel's rooftop pool and bar area with an equally naked, handsome, and fit Black man was sure to catch the attention of anyone in this part of the new hotel. 

However, two other bizarre factors drew even more eyes to us.  First was the green jeweled butt plug in my ass, which frequently reflected the surrounding light as my ass wiggles invitingly as I walk.  Second, my hand is wrapped tightly around the fully erect maleness of the Black man.

As he guided me toward the bar, excitement and trepidation were equally consuming me.  As we waited for drinks, Rashard cupped my tits in his hands while saying, “Are you ready for your first order as my sub, Mandi?

Licking my lips and stroking his hard cock, I replied, “Ready and enthusiastically willing, Master.  By any chance, does it have anything to do with the naked white guy standing by himself near the far corner of the bar?”

Looking to be in his late twenties or early thirties, he was handsome, at least six-foot-three feet tall, in great shape, fully tanned, and with a flaccid, yet impressive member.  It looked to be thick and at least six inches long relaxed.

He appeared totally confident, and I guessed him to be either a current or retired athlete.  I knew if Rashard ordered me, I’d happily fuck him in a heartbeat.

Rashard didn’t disappoint me, saying, “I want to see you suck him and fuck him right now.” 

"Yes, Master.  I’d love to do that.”

Leaving Rashard to watch the action, I slowly walked toward "Mister Six-Three," hoping I might catch his eye.  I made sure my nipples were erect and walked with a bounce in my step, so my bare, tan tits would jiggle enticingly. 

It worked to a degree.  However, he couldn't take his eyes off my naked breasts or smooth pussy.  Stopping about six feet from him, I stood still for several seconds with a come-hither look on my face and a self-confident tilt of my hips before he finally reacted to my less than subtle yet erotic message.

His deep blue eyes were mesmerizing, and I sensed one of those magical moments when my libido suddenly overwhelmed me.  My pussy immediately dampened with anticipation.  A knowing smile appeared on his face, and he confidently took several steps toward me, holding his hands out as a greeting.  “Well, hello, beautiful.  My name is Troy.  Please tell me the name of this exquisite vision I must not let slip away."

Smiling, I stood still without moving my hands from my hips for several seconds.  Then moving toward him, I grinned broadly and reached past his outstretched hands with one of my hands and wrapped it around his cock.  At the same time, and with a lascivious smile, I said, "Hello to you, big guy.  My name is Mandi.  I seem to have had similar thoughts about you.  I hope you don’t mind, but I saw something I wanted to grasp more than your hands.”

Troy stood frozen to the spot.  But I could feel his manhood quickly begin to swell in my hand.  Since most men are hard before I can touch them, this was a pleasant surprise.

With Troy’s cock growing quickly in my hand, I crouched in front of him and brought my mouth close enough that I could lick it.  I was also delighted when I noticed his pubic area and balls were absent of hair. 

Looking into his blue eyes, I said, “May I?” 

He mumbled something that sounded like a yes, and I promptly engulfed his more than half-hard phallus with my mouth.

As his cock grew, it became a salacious object of exceptional manliness.   It continued to swell in my mouth, and I wondered how long and thick it would get.  It didn’t take long for it to reach its maximum fullness, which was at least nine inches long, straight as an arrow, and too thick for me to fully encircle with my hand.  It was circumcised, with smooth, tan skin, prominent veins, and a helmet head even wider than its shaft.  It would take some real skill and effort to deep throat it.  But I was not about to be deterred or abandon my efforts to do that.

Relaxing my throat as much as possible and keeping eye contact with Troy, I drew his cock into my mouth and worked it farther and farther down my throat.  I heard him utter, "Incredible," and rolled his head back as my nose finally pressed firmly against his pubic bone.  I used my tongue to lick his shaft, tease his balls, and heard a loud moan from his mouth.

Troy enthusiastically began face fucking me with his now fully engorged cock while I continued looking into his deep blue eyes.  Almost immediately, I tasted his slightly salty precum and hungrily licked it from the tip of the head. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a small group of onlookers gathering around us.  Combining my insatiable sexual appetite and my mission for Rashard, I wanted to make sure his guests got the message that this type of activity was not only allowed but encouraged.  So I used one hand to give the gathering audience the universal thumbs-up sign.

Needing to catch my breath after several minutes of this delightful face-fucking, but continuing to look in Troy’s eyes, I backed off from his hard cock and said, loud enough for he and the onlookers to hear, “How am I doing, Troy?”

“Oh my God, Mandi.  Your cock sucking skills are astonishing.  I’ve never had a woman deep-throat me like this or with such enthusiasm.  I’m a damn happy guy today.”

“Wow!  That’s quite a compliment coming from such a handsome and well-endowed guy.  But I hope you don’t think the pleasure will end any time soon.  It’s your turn now to do me.  My pussy needs to be filled by that magnificent weapon of lust I’m enjoying.”

“I’m thinking the same thing, Mandi.  But first, I need to taste that beautiful bare pussy that is already dripping onto the floor.”  With that, he easily picked me up and sat me down on the bar with my legs spread and hanging over the edge.  My wet, glistening pussy was in full view for him and onlookers.  My libido was also off the charts.

Lifting my legs over his shoulders, he hungrily dove into my cunt.  I quickly discovered that his cock was not the only part of his anatomy that was long and thick.  I immediately felt his tongue probing deeper into my vagina than I can recall anyone having done before.

Screaming, “Oh fuuuuuck,” and rolling my head back at the same time, he showed me that he knew how to please a woman.  He did some things with his tongue and lips that I had never experienced before and was rapidly on my way to another orgasm.

Flicking the tip of his hard tongue all over my exposed clit while thrusting three of his fingers into my enflamed pussy was magic.  In seconds, another amazing orgasm was enveloping me.  I squeezed my legs around his head in a nearly vice-like grip so my all-consuming spasms wouldn’t cause me to fall from the bar. 

Finally catching my breath, I looked wantonly in his eyes and said, “That was totally fucking incredible, Troy.  But now, please help me down from the bar so I can feel your hard cock pound my wanton pussy to another climax.”

Carefully lifting me from the bar, he looked in my eyes and said, “You are one horny and cock-hungry slut, aren’t you?”

“Thanks, I’ll take that as a compliment.  Now fuck me like there is no tomorrow.”

Turning so I was facing the bar, I leaned over with my back to Troy, knowing that my welcoming pussy and tight ass were there for him to enjoy.  Keeping my legs straight, I spread them and bent over at my waist so that my tits were almost resting on the countertop.  I looked back at Tony and our audience and said loudly, "Fuck me right here, right now, Troy."

A huge grin burst onto his face, and he gave me and our audience the two-thumbs-up sign.  He grabbed my hips with his strong hands and slowly thrust his magnificent love tool into my wet and eager pussy.

I love it when a first-time lover slowly yet confidently enters my pussy so I will feel every edge and detail of his shaft.  The butt plug in my ass on the other side of the thin sheath of my vagina greatly amplified this sensation, and I could distinctly feel the edges of Troy’s helmet head and the blood-engorged veins on his shaft.  I let out a loud moan and a louder “Oh my God” that must have been heard by at least half the crowd.

Troy and I quickly got into a perfect rhythm.  Slap, slap, slap went our naked and sweaty bodies as we pounded and thrust into each other to maximize our greedy carnal needs. 

Troy’s cock and my pussy were made for each other.  It was only a matter of a few minutes before another orgasm raced through my entire body like a five-hundred horsepower Ferrari.  The combination of a handsome, sexy man with a near-perfect cock passionately fucking me in front of an enthusiastic audience enveloped me in a web of eroticism that was indescribably delicious.   My orgasm was so strong that a load of my cum squirted onto Troy’s body from his chest to his knees.

The entire scene was borderline surreal, and the audience surrounding us was cheering us on and applauding.  I didn't think it could get any better…or crazier…but I was wrong.  And not only that, but Troy still hadn’t climaxed.  I considered that a good thing, at least for now.

Once I finally returned to the real world, Miguel was standing in front of me with a glass of white wine.  “I seem to recall that your beverage of choice is a glass of chilled California Chardonnay.  Please enjoy.  It is on the house.”

Looking behind me at a smiling Troy, Miguel said, “And what can I get for you, sir, also on the house.”

“An ice-cold beer would be perfect.”

Troy and I had worked up quite a sweat, and a dip in the pool seemed in order.  Grabbing a couple of towels from the cabinet next to the pool, we both jumped in like two giddy school kids.  The water felt perfect, and we embraced like two long-time lovers. 

However, his erection was still apparent and searching for relief.  Pulling me against him, not only did I feel his gorgeous hard-on pressing against my belly just below my navel, but Troy had reached around me and was cupping my butt cheeks in his hands. 

It wasn’t long before I felt Troy’s fingers sliding up and down my butt crack looking for my little brown star.  He must have forgotten that I had a butt plug in my ass.  But that didn’t deter him.  I felt him twist it around and around in my ass, and I was worried that he might try to remove it.

Not that I wouldn’t enjoy some ass play, but I knew I’d need my Dom’s okay to do that, and I wasn’t going to chance being punished by even asking. 

So far, all my surprises were working out extremely well.  I could see Dave and Rashard looking at me with big smiles and two thumbs up.  I blew air kisses back at both of them and wondered if the next order from Rashard would be as much fun.  I wouldn’t have long to wait as Rashard motioned for me to join him at the bar.

Looking wantonly at Troy, I said, “My master for the weekend just beckoned me to join him.  Please don’t go anywhere because I’m far from done with you.”

“No worries.  I’m nowhere near finished with your either.”

With some extra wiggles of my naked ass to emphasize the butt plug, I walked over to Rashard, who was still sitting at the bar.  Two other professional appearing Black men had joined him that I figured were his partners.  All three stood as I approached them, and I noticed the other two appeared to have similar builds to Rashard but were wearing t-shirts and shorts.  I was momentarily disappointed that they were not naked.. 

Undaunted, I wrapped one of my arms around Rashard’s neck, kissing him unashamedly with a lot of tongue action, and wrapped my other hand around his naked but now flaccid cock. 

“You are an amazing woman, Mandi.  I am so blessed to have gotten to know you, not to mention the pleasures of the flesh I have enjoyed with you.  Watching you eagerly relishing uninhibited sex with someone you just met is awe-inspiring.  We are so fortunate to have you with us this weekend.”

Chuckling, I replied, “Believe me when I say the pleasure is all mine.  I am just doing what comes naturally.”  That got a good laugh from the three guys.  “Now, are you going to introduce me to these two handsome men, or do I have to do it myself?”

One of them smiled, saying, “Well, if Rashard isn’t going to introduce us, I guess we’ll have to do it ourselves.  Please allow me to introduce you to the two business partners he may have mentioned.  I’m Marcus, and the other horny guy next to me is Jamal.  Watching you in action today absolutely affirmed our decision that selecting you to be with us this weekend was a brilliant decision.  And, at the risk of appearing too forward, I must say that Jamal and I hope we will be able to personally experience some of your insatiable sexual energy while we are here.”

Grinning first at Rashard and then back at Marcus and Jamal, I replied, "As long as my master approves, you can count on it."  That produced smiles all around.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

I repeated the tongue-enhanced kiss and cock squeezing I had just given Rashard to Marcus and then Jamal.  Both men returned my kisses emphatically.  I smiled, thinking their cocks felt remarkably similar to Rashard’s.

My surprises keep getting better and better.

Rashard then announced, “Okay, Mandi.  It’s time for your next orders.  Tell me, slave, have you ever done Tequila body shots?”

“I know what they are, and they look like fun.  But no, at least not yet.  Does this mean that I’m about to experience one now?”

“Yep, and more than just one.  We do them a little differently at Secrets, as you are about to find out.  We have a new feature I want to personally introduce to you.”  He called out to Miguel, “A Tequila Body Shot for Mandi, please.”

Smiling at us, Miguel walked over to a spot at the bar directly below an elaborate hanging sign saying “Tequila Body Shots” with an arrow pointing down to the bar. 

A small crowd started gathering around us to see what was happening.

Miguel quickly punched a few numbers into a hidden keypad.  Suddenly a well-disguised section of the bar swung open and unfolded into a separate section pointing at the pool.  Once fully extended, it looked like a designed element of the bar that was crafted so a person could comfortably and safely sit or recline upon it. 

I instantly realized how it was to be used and that Rashard expected me to demonstrate its proper use willingly and unreservedly.  This was a no-brainer for me, but once again, I was about to be surprised.

Gabbing a microphone that Miguel handed him, Rashard began speaking.  “Good afternoon, everyone.  I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for being a part of the Grand Opening celebration of Secrets Hotel, Club, and Playground.  I hope your experience here will be both entertaining and satisfying and that we will see your again soon. 

“Every bar or restaurant needs to have a Specialty of the House.  Secrets is no different, and we want to introduce you to a house specialty we think will only be found at Secrets.   As many of you know, Tequila Body Shots are very popular, particularly with a group like you, young adults.  As you will see in the next few minutes, Tequila Body Shots are served in a variety of ways at Secrets.  They could be served in the conventional manner we call the "PG" or "R" versions.  The PG version involves a subject, typically an attractive woman, lying flat on her back with her mid-section bared.  The R version is the same as the PG, except the woman is naked above her waist.”

A chorus of agreement was heard from the onlookers.

"A sliced quarter of a fresh lime is placed in the subject's partially open mouth, and she holds it in place using her lips.  A few dashes of salt are then sprinkled on a dampened spot on her exposed skin.  Next, the bartender carefully pours the equivalent of a shot of Tequila into the depression for the subject's navel.  Her partner is to lick the salt off her body, slurp and lick the Tequila from her navel, and suck the juice out of the lime while at the same time enjoying the pleasure of engaging the partner's lips in a long and sensual kiss.  The remains of the slice of lime is then set aside, and the entire mixture is swallowed by a partner.

“However, guys and girls, there are three more levels at Secrets, X-rated, Double X-rated, and finally, the Triple X-rated version.  They are all considered ‘Specialties of the House’ and, most importantly, call for the subject to be naked.  Standing next to me, appropriately attired, is the beautiful and sexy Mandi, who will be today’s subject and will demonstrate each one of the three special levels.”

Hearing a much louder cheer ring out from the growing crowd, I smiled, waved to them, and then bounced my tits playfully in my hands.

“The fun part of all this, and why everyone should watch, is because Mandi doesn’t know what to expect.  To make it even more fun for her, she will be blindfolded, at least for the X-rated version.  Are you all ready for this?”

A huge cheer went up from the audience, and I was nervous yet totally turned on about what was about to happen. 

Rashard continued, saying, “Mandi’s partners, for the X-rated version only, will be guys and girls who she would recognize if she wasn’t blindfolded.  But, for the following Double-X and Triple-X versions, a few of you will have a chance to be one of Mandi’s partners.”

Another huge cheer went up from the audience.

“If you would like to partner with Mandi, come up to the bar and take a ticket from the helpful bartenders.  The first pair of tickets is free, but the price of additional tickets goes up depending on how many you want, starting at 5.00 each.  All proceeds from the ticket sales go to local animal rescue centers such as the SPCA.  Girl’s tickets are red, and guy’s tickets are blue.  Don’t forget to place one of each pair of tickets in the gender-specific matching red or blue buckets.  The lucky numbers will be drawn shortly before the Double X and the Triple X demos occur.”

Apparently, that suggestion was well received.  I watched an immediate rush to the bar to grab tickets, and I was thrilled to see how many went away with more than just the free one.  This was getting even better as it went along.

Turning his attention to me and in a voice that only I could hear, Rashard said, “Just relax and enjoy.  I promise you will love every moment of this.”

Speaking into the microphone again, he explained in general how this will work, that total nudity of the subject is required of the subject, and it will involve the handsome Miguel, one of our expert bartenders, along with one or more partners from our guests.

With a hand extended, Rashard said, "Mandi.  Would you kindly lay your magnificent naked body in the appropriate position?"

I eagerly got up on the bar extension and stretched out on my back over one of the big fluffy beach towels.  By now, most of the guests had gathered around the bar to see where this was heading.  Miguel walked over, slipped the blindfold over my eyes, and dropped the last part of the bar’s extension where it was hinged at my knees.  He told me that this part of the extension isn't necessary for the three demos and that doing this will enhance everyone's enjoyment.

So here I am, laying flat on my back, totally naked, blindfolded, my arms at my side, my legs partially spread exposing my wet, bare pussy, and my calves and feet hanging almost to the floor.  I am totally turned on, anxiously waiting for this to get started.  My libido was at full throttle, and I could feel my juices flowing from my pussy, around the butt plug in my ass, and down onto the towel I'm lying on. 

Trying to relax and not anticipate what may lie ahead was impossible and so arousing that I had a sudden, uncontrollable urge to touch myself.  I could sense some commotion from the audience as I slid two fingers of one hand into my sodden pussy, began strumming my clit with my thumb, and pinching and tugging on my engorged nipples with the other hand.  I was reveling in what I could only describe as extreme eroticism. 

The sounds of commotion and awe from the audience grew exponentially, as I could clearly hear a growing cacophony of cheering for some reason I could not fathom.  But that was quickly answered as I heard Rashard calling for the audience’s attention and announcing, “Mandi’s sexy and attractive partners have arrived, and we are ready to present for your pleasure Secret’s X-rated Tequila Body Shot.”

While I didn't know it then, my partners were Dave, Leeanne, and Devin.  They were walking side by side, totally naked, the guys with full erections, each of which Leeanne had firmly wrapped in her hands.

Without warning, I felt two tongues begin licking all over my breasts and around my nipples while a third tongue was teasing my pussy and clit.  Having this done so unexpectedly and in front of an appreciative audience, caused an explosive orgasm to rip through my ultra-horny body and my pussy to gush a blast of my juices into the mouth and all over the face of whoever was attacking my pussy.

My pussy-attacker wasn't fazed by my sudden squirting and used their lips and tongue to spread the love juice all over my belly, from my belly button to my pussy, and then resumed pleasing my pussy.

Miguel began carefully filling my navel cavity with a generous serving of Patron Extra Anejo tequila.  Then he said, “Mandi, I’m going to place a quarter slice of a fresh lime wedge between your lips.”

I opened my mouth and pursed my lips to receive the lime.  But nothing happened.  Hearing some “oohs” and “ahaas” from the audience, I heard Miguel softly say to me, “Please spread your legs a little more, Mandi.  The lime wedge goes between your other lips, the ones between your thighs.” 

Screeching in total surprise, but intense pleasure, I felt a strong pointed tongue gently spreading my pussy lips, allowing who I presumed to be Miguel to place the lime wedge between them.

He did so carefully and sensually and then shook some salt over the moistened area between my pussy and belly button.  I guessed I was now properly prepared for someone to consume the shot of Tequila.

I felt the pussy-eater, slowly and tantalizingly, slide up my body, and use their tongue to capture some of the salt as they went.  Then the same tongue dipped into my belly button and licked and sucked the Tequila into their mouth.  If I weren't so aroused, it probably would have tickled.

The mouth of the pussy eater loudly swallowed the tasty mixture, then enveloped as much of my pussy as possible into their mouth, and aggressively sucked and chewed on the lime. 

But the pussy eater didn't stop there and began a full-on attack on my still-drenched pussy.

I couldn't just lie there calmly any longer.  Moving my arms from my side, I reached toward where I expected to find the bodies of the two who were pleasing my tits and nipples.  I quickly encountered two excellent examples of rock-hard male appendages. 

Immediately wrapping my hands around each cock, I began vigorously stroking them.  But that wouldn’t be enough for me.  Pulling them toward me, I engulfed one hard cock after the other into my mouth, deep throating them alternately about once every thirty seconds. 

At the same time, the guys began caressing my breasts and upper body in a more sensual manner.  Knowing an audience was watching our antics, I was in a state of constant sexual arousal I didn’t want to end.

My champion pussy eater was apparently watching what I was doing and began attacking my pussy more vigorously, tongue-fucking it expertly while also sliding two and then three fingers deep into the depths of my vagina and quickly finding my g-spot.  Almost screaming, I hollered, "I don't know who you are, but God, please don’t stop.”

This resulted in another cheer from the audience.

It wasn't long before I felt the cock of the guy to my left getting even harder, and I knew he was about to blow a load.  Pulling my mouth off his cock and speaking loudly enough that both of them and some of the audience could hear me, I said, "Don't hold back.  I want your cum all over my tits.”

With that encouragement, the cock of the guy to my left began to throb.  Seconds later, rope after rope of hot, pearly cum was spraying all over me, from my chin to my hips. 

Not more than a few seconds later, my right hand was sensing the same signs of an impending climax from the other guy.  Sure enough, as I was deep throating him and licking his balls at the same time, I heard him holler, “I’m going to cum, Mandi.”  I thought I recognized the voice.

I didn’t pull off his cock any too soon, as he shot an even bigger load of cum all over my designated target area. 

I love cum.  Its taste, texture, and cosmetic benefits.  I lay back on the table and rubbed all the cum into my soft, tan skin, from my tits to my pubic mound.

Not knowing exactly where Rashard or Miguel were standing, I sat up and hollered, “Can I take my mask off now?”

In his usual booming voice, I heard Rashard respond, saying, “Absolutely, Mandi.  You were magnificent.” 

The applause and cheers were almost deafening.

I wasted no time removing the mask and blinking my eyes as they became readjusted to the sunlight.  Looking around quickly for my three partners, I was not surprised to see Dave, Leeanne, and Devin standing close by me with huge grins on their faces.  I jumped from the table and embraced the three who were as naked as me.  Of course, this spread the fresh cum from my body onto them.  The four of us turned to the audience and took an exaggerated bow.

That was greeted by thunderous cheers and applause, followed by Rashard making another announcement.  “That, ladies and gentlemen, concludes our demonstration of Secrets X-rated tequila body shot.  If you enjoyed this version, you won’t want to miss the other two coming up shortly.  They will be even more decadent and provocative.

“After a short break so Mandi will have some time to recover, we will continue with the demonstrations of the Double-X and Triple-X versions.  And don’t forget we will hold a drawing before each demonstration to see which of you will get to be one of Mandi’s partners.  There will be spots for both guys and girls.  I can’t believe anyone here is taking a chance of missing an opportunity to enjoy the magnificent Mandi in some erotic and sensual activity.  Am I right about that?”

Another nearly deafening cheer suddenly rose from the crowd, leaving little doubt that no one wanted to chance missing the next shows or the opportunity to touch or even play with me.

Troy was standing close by.  I went over to him, and looking into his deep blue eyes, said, “I really want you to be part of this next demonstration.  If you’d enjoy fucking me again, but in front of an even larger audience than we had a little while ago, I want you to join me for it.  Will you do that, please?”

Troy’s face broke into a huge grin, and he said, "It would be my honor, Mandi.”

------ To be continued ------

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments