Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Controlled Orgasm

18
9 Comments 9
24.2k Views 24.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
“We really should go run those errands,” she said.

He sighed, not wanting to try to battle the crowd of other shoppers in the mall on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the mall or shopping with her, but the crowds and slow walkers always got on his nerves.

“Can’t we wait until later?” he asked her sheepishly.

“What if we make it interesting, something a bit distracting and fun for you…and me!” she offered.

They’d recently bought a new toy and to date hadn’t had the chance to really put it to the test. It was a small vibrating toy, extremely quiet, sleek and hugged the g-spot and clitoris. But the best part was the remote control feature it had.

His eyes lit up as she pulled the toy from her purse and stood there in the doorframe looking at him teasingly.

“So, what do you say? Can I convince you to come and shop now?” she queried him. Before the words had left her lips he was nodding enthusiastically and grabbing his shoes.

She ran off to the bedroom and emerged wearing a knee length skirt. She knew how much he loved when she wore skirts for him, sometimes if she was in a teasing mood she would omit her underwear and flash him as they were out. She loved the look on his face as she parted her legs in public and let him have a peek at her pretty pink pussy. If she felt very daring she would do it as passerby’s came near them, occasionally giving them an accidental show as well. He loved when she was in those moods; her eyes were piercing and demanded attention. She had a way with her looks that could make any guy melt without even touching him.

“I know you’d love knowing I’m going bare under the skirt, but I don’t know if the toy will stay in place without panties, so we’ll see how it goes with panties at first. Is that alright with you, darling?” she asked him.

He nodded, still staring at her shapely legs.

They moved to the driveway and as she entered the car she winked at him before pulling out her vibrator, constantly maintaining eye contact with him. She hiked up her skirt, pulled her pink thong to the side and parted her glistening lips as she slowly slipped the toy in. It fit like a charm, the external vibrator caressing her clit and the internal node firmly pressing against her gspot.

‘This is for you,” she said as she handed him the sleek remote. Unlike many other remote vibrators this one had different vibration patterns and you could control the intensity using the remote.

As he held the power button two sharp vibrations jolted her. She smiled with a faint surprise yelp at the sensation.

“Oh my, this is going to be something else!” she exclaimed excitedly.

Her nipples were already becoming stiff and you could clearly see them through her cotton t-shirt. She tugged on them as another round of vibrations came in a wave and dissipated, making her arch her back and close her eyes as she enjoyed the teasing touch he was controlling.

As they neared the mall he leaned in for a kiss and simultaneously pushed the setting as high as they would go with a cascading vibration pattern. She couldn’t stop herself from biting his lip as she felt the blood rush to her groin as an orgasm began to build. And then nothing. Just as quickly as he’d brought her to the brink of cumming he switched off the remote, leaving her wet and wanting more, her clit throbbing in concert with her heartbeat.

They walked in and as they always did their first stop was the coffee house to grab something.

“Let’s sit down for a bit,” he offered with a slight grin stretching from the corner of his mouth.

She glanced at him sideways with a look knowing exactly why he wanted to grab a seat. Armed with their coffees they managed to find a leather sofa in the corner. He sat with his back to the entrance and she sat facing the line-up of customers waiting their refreshments.

“Bzzzz…Bzzzz..Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…Bzzzz…” a low tone of vibrations could barely be heard over the bustling shop. She instinctively crossed her knees as she felt the jolt from the toy.

“Now, now, spread them for me a bit,” he said sternly but softly.

She obliged, opening her legs slightly. It was enough that from his vantage point he could see her bright coloured panties and the slight bulge from the toy as it continued to hug her pubis.

She slowly tilted her head back, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape as she felt the orgasm once again build up; the pressure in her vagina tightening every muscle and the warmth emanating from her core outwards.

“Mmmmmmmm,” she moaned quietly as her body clenched. He smiled, knowing she had just cum.

“I’m heading to the washroom, I’ll be right back,” he announced as she shot out of his lounger.

She sat there patiently waiting for him to come back, sitting and enjoying the after waves of her orgasm. Her cheeks were flushed and all of a sudden she wondered if anyone else had noticed her reaction. After all, there was a line up and other than looking at the menu and brioche in the display what else do people do when waiting for their drink but look around?

The rush was immediate. It sunk in that she’d just had an orgasm in a coffee house packed with strangers. The thought alone made her pussy grow wetter and just as she felt a trickle of her juices soak into her panties she felt another jolt of vibrations. It was a long, constant vibration on her g-spot with short burst on her clit. He was controlling it from the washroom, playing through the options of vibrations patterns not even thinking that she was even more sensitive now.

As she walked out of the washroom he made eye contact with her just in time to see her hand reach down, her back arch, her mouth open in an obvious sign that she cumming again.

“Shit, that was fast!” he said as he regained their corner.

MiraKyong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraKyong



“Holy! I didn’t think I’d cum so hard from that, but the thought of someone here seeing me cumming just has me even more aroused,” she stated.

“Let’s get on with the shopping,” she pleaded while grabbing her purse.

-------

They moved onto the fancy artisanal soap store, and just as she reached on a shelf, the hem of her skirt lifting enough to show the bottom of her ass cheeks another wave of buzzing went through her. She dropped her arm in surprise looking at him accusingly with a twinkle in her eye.

“Here?!” she exclaimed to him in a whisper.

“Where ever I feel like it!” he confidently said. “You gave me a good opportunity and seeing your ass just poke out from your skirt made me want to make you feel me…I guess.”

She loved the fact he was controlling her sex like this. At any given moment he could push a button and remind her that her orgasms for the afternoon were in his hands, quite literally. As they passed a lingerie store she quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him in. He had nothing against lingerie, he loved it really, but always felt awkward in the shop just sitting there waiting for her while she tried on new items.

This time was different, she grabbed a few items from the racks and bins and motioned for him to follow her into the dressing room. She stripped down to try on the sheer babydoll she had picked up.

As she removed her t-shirt and her bra he could see how hard her nipples were. She looked at him seductively, noticing where his eyes were fixated as she looked down and grabbed her nipples.

“Why don’t you play with them a bit while I control the remote,” she asked him.

He hesitated. As he went to give her the remote and the control to her own orgasm he swiftly withdrew his hand.

“You try on what you need, I’ll be waiting outside.”

And without another word he pulled the curtain aside and stepped out leaving her there topless, horny, and confused.

Minutes went by until she walked out and marched right up to cash register to buy the items she had liked. As he joined her he asked what else they had to shop for.

“I think we’re alright, except if there’s anything you need,” she said.

“Not that I can think of,” he responded as he pushed the button in his pocket and she grasped onto the counter letting out a muffled moan.

The store employee looked at her with a slight smile, aware of what the blushed expression on her face signified.

As they left the store and made their way to the car park she could feel how wet she had become from the previous half hours escapade. She loved the sensation of the toy, how it perfectly triggered her reactions and made her want more. How it vibrated on different, and unexpected patterns, constantly keeping her guessing as to when and what she would feel.

The moment the pair climbed into the car she launched herself at him. She had had enough of being teased. As she grabbed onto the back of his head pulling him into a kiss she reached into her pocket and shoved her panties in his palm.

“I took those off in the change room, they were just so wet they became unbearable and I wanted to feel the air on my exposed pussy. Do you like knowing your little slut walked through the mall with her pussy available for anyone to see it as we rode the escalator? Or the fact that I’ve cum four times because of you? Four times in public. Surrounded by strangers, some of who definitely noticed what we were up to. Do you like that?” she asked him, her hand grabbing at his belt.

Before he could respond his cock was out of his pants, her hand wrapped around it pumping it as she continued to kiss him.

She broke off their lips and hungrily moved her head to his lap. She turned her head to the side, looking up at him as her tongue traced the underside of his shaft from the balls to the tip.

“I bet you’d love for your little exhibitionist to suck you right here in this parking lot, wouldn’t you?” she commanded?

A nod of the head was all he could muster as he looked around, worried someone might walk by.

As his glance moved back down she shoved his cock in her mouth, slowly pulling it out and repeating the motion taking it deeper with each thrust.

She moaned loudly as he turned her vibrator back on, her entire body shuddering as she felt yet another orgasm about to overtake her. She knelt on the passenger seat, never removing his manhood from her mouth, and presented her ass toward her window. As she blew him right there in the middle of the afternoon in the car park of a busy shopping center she hoisted her skirt above her ass and grabbed onto the toy, pushing it harder against her clit. Anyone walking by would have had a clear view of her exposed ass and toy filled pussy.

“I’m about to cum,” he said as she devoured him with passion.

“Mhmmmm,” she moaned as her unrelenting assault persisted.

“Cum for me,” she said as she took a gasp of air.

And with those three words his body tensed, his cock grew even harder and she could feel the ropes of his seed make their way from the base of his dick into her mouth. The moment that salty yet sweet treat shot onto her tongue she felt her own orgasm come to boil.

She collapsed, exhausted, onto his lap. Hair matted to her forehead, her skirt still exposing her, she smiled at him and said “We should run errands more often.” 

-----------

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments