Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Down The Rabbit Hole XI

"Slave in a cell."

23
4 Comments 4
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Fresh off a great fucking upstairs, I skipped downstairs and into the dungeon. I had my choice of cells and chose the only one with a solid iron, light-tight door. Like the rest of the dungeon, there were no windows and thus no way to tell time. I slammed the door closed behind me and attached my iron collar to an iron chain tethered to the wall. Serenity.

For the first time in my life, I was at peace with everything. I didn't have to hide who and what I really was, quite the contrary, this new life celebrated my whoredom. The outside world views women liking sex as a negative, but men that liking it as a positive. Here, none of that existed. Sex felt just as good to women as men, and I could dissolve into that. 

The only light in the cell came from a small TV screen in the upper right front corner - and it was running constant hard-core porn of women being fucked, used, whipped, slapped, ganged, and even milked. From what I could see, it was more than consensual with the women smiling and begging for more. Rather than looking like porn stars, they had the appearance of real women. Every minute or so, I'd get a brief flash of a one-word message vacillating between "whore', 'slut', 'bimbo', 'cunt', 'cocksucker', 'vapid', 'airhead', and 'breeder'.

I assumed this was about brainwashing me into this life and becoming what they wanted. Into what I wanted. It never turned off, even when I slept... not that I slept more than a couple of hours at a time as the blaring TV wouldn't allow it. Those women on that screen were my goal now. No more hiding. 

I don't know if it was because the videos were having an effect or if it was the real me coming out, but I spent most of the day with my legs wide open, fucking my own fingers while staring at the screen. I dreamed of being these women. 

Plates of low-carb food arrived in my cell while I was catnapping. The first one had a note, "You're on a diet, whore. You're getting flabby. - Suma." She was right. Ever since my time in Chicago, I'd gained a few pounds and when you're a whore, that just can't happen. Besides, I needed this level of control. 

Whether it was programming or my own desire, when my cell door finally opened I saw Suma standing at the threshold. She was wearing an Arabic formal gown called an 'Abayah' and sporting a riding crop in her right hand. Using it, she motioned to the floor next to her. I knelt immediately, putting my nose on the ground, my arms outstretched, and palms down. 

I didn't see him enter but I felt the head of a cock at the entrance to my pussy. Judging by the head, he was big. Suma placed the head of her riding crop under my chin and lifted up my head till it was straight and level. I knew enough to avert my eyes. I could see another man approaching from the front and he looked just as huge. 

"How is the new life? Is it everything of which you dreamed?" She asked moving her crop to the man behind me. 

"Yes, Suma. All that and more," I replied honestly. 

"Good, Sharmuta. I've made the decision that you're going to be bred and bred hard. You've been on fertility drugs since you got here and so are the men I'm sending your way. All of them have huge cocks and high sperm counts. I'm simply going to flood your cunt with cum all day, every day until you're pregnant."

With that, she tapped the man behind me on his ass and he slowly pushed into me. He was soda-can thick and I opened my mouth to take in a gulp of air to help offset the pain. The man in front of me slid his cock into it.

"Cum as often as you like of course. This is all about sex in hyper-drive. Here's how this works... you fluff them with your mouth and they cum inside of you. You are going to get fucked and fucked and fucked. You're going to suck cock through holes in the walls at times from men unworthy to breed you...then you'll swallow. You're going to have twins or triplets each time. Your sons will grow up to be bulls and your daughters, breeders just like you."

As he pushed into me I started to cum. She knew it. 

"Goodness, is my whore ready to cum already!?" She got on the ground with me and put her mouth next to my ear. "There are hidden cameras in your cell. Your life is streamed twenty-four hours a day now. I make money on every like, every share, and every subscription. People have been watching you fuck yourself, they're going to watch you suck cocks through holes in the walls, and watch you get bred." She said tapping my clit with her riding crop. 

I managed to string together a sentence with my body shaking. "Why... breeding?"

"Because of your blonde hair, blue eyes, big breasts, milky white skin, and wide hips. Our organization is called 'Chimera'. We supply Yakuza, Triads, and the Russians with anything they need. Vicki's job is to find worthless whores like you, and I develop them. I'm going to fucking wreck your body, whore. When I'm done your tits will sag and your pussy will be loose... and I won't give a shit." She said tapping my clit harder. 

Gripping the stone floor I pushed back against the man inside of me as hard as I could, slamming him in and out. I wanted the pain. 

"You're a fucking bimbo, Sharmuta - you've always been one. Only good for fucking and sucking. Understand this... I don't care what you want, whore - you're a slave now. A real one. You're going to get fucked by men that only see you as a cum dump and nothing else."

With that, I couldn't take it anymore and fell onto my right side - my body convulsing in orgasm. The man behind me never broke his stroke... in fact, he only picked up speed. I reached out and took her hand in mine, weaving my fingers in with hers. She responded by taking my right leg in her off hand, and lifting it high in the air, spreading my legs widely and hammering my clit with her riding crop. "You don't honestly think anyone here gives a fuck about you, do you? You're just a breeding whore now. I'm even going to sell your milk, and dumb you down," She narrated knowing her talk was getting me more turned on. 

The man inside of me pushed one more time and held his cock deep. He was throbbing hard and I knew he was filling me up.

Holding my leg in the air while the other hit my clit harder and faster with her riding crop. "Let me guess... right now you're cumming to the thought of being gang fucked. One of them getting your hole pregnant. Can you imagine? One of them breeding you?! Maybe all of them breeding you?!"

CHARLOTTESINSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTESINSS

In response, all I could do was nod and grunt as the man behind me pulled out and another took his place - he was just as thick and long. 

She kissed me on the mouth deeply then continued, "They'll even breed your whore daughters." 

I screamed as loudly as I could as I came on the cock entering my pussy. She smiled and waved another man into the cell. He was rock hard. I didn't wait for him to get to me, I reached out quickly, taking him by the hips and shoved him into my mouth and throat. 

"You can't fucking help it, can you, whore? You just need to suck cock and get fucked. You can't explain it, and you don't want to. Only when your body is wrecked, only when you can't have any more children, only when your pussy is so loose you can't feel cock any longer will I sell you to a brothel in Nigeria, and they won't care about your pleasure."

I screamed as best I could with a cock in my throat. "All of it will be recorded. All of it will be streamed. That sweet, sweet pussy of yours and that hot mouth will make us millions... far more than we paid for you in the long run."

After managing to pull the cock from my mouth for a brief moment I asked, "Why dumb me down?"

She guided the cock back into my throat slowly and replied, "Because deep down I know you want it, whore. You're tired of thinking. You want to be free of all thought and just be fucked and bred. You want me to wreck your body, you want to be gang fucked, you want your adult daughters to be breeders just like you. Besides, this world in which we live now is dominated by Muslim men and they don't care what you think - nor do I. If you speak without being spoken to again, I'm whipping you."

I nodded as the new man in my pussy came. Like the other, he never made a sound. The man in my mouth that I'd been fluffing came around behind me and entered me while another stepped into my cell and slid his cock into my mouth. 

She continued. "Fill yourself with desire and see only illusion. Empty yourself of desire and see the truth of all things. Your job, your only job until the day you die, is to swallow cock, get fucked, and breed. That's it. Nothing else. Keep those whore legs open."

Slapping my face twice she added. "Oh, and any cum that leaks out of your nasty pussy, you're going to lick off the floor... and you'll do is slowly so the cameras can see. After all, people are paying for this."

Shoving back hard against him, I continued to cum in spasms. The man inside of me started to cum. I knew it was quick but I did fluff him first. 

She spanked my clit harder. Faster. "What's it feel like to be just a fuck hole?"

So I could answer she pulled his cock out of my mouth and I replied, "I've always been just a fuck hole, it's just now I'm out about it. You're right about my intelligence, I need you to drop that."

Slowly she kissed me on the mouth, then slid a cock back into it. "We'll get there, whore... we'll get there. I do this with all my bitches and they love it. They don't want to go back, not that they could. Soon all you'll think about - all that will make sense to you is cock. Soon, just like my other whores, you'll forget who you are - nor will you care."

Chuckling slowly she continued, "As an update, your dad is in chastity forever. Your mom fucks all of his friends while he watches, and she gets paid for it. Everyone in town knows she gets cock ten times a day. They laugh at him, and he likes it. Their marriage has never been better. Your dad hasn't cum in weeks, nor will he ever again. He loves being denied. Dewayne is a full-time bull now, getting women pregnant, while his wife Marsha is locked in chastity. She'll never have cock again, though she desperately wants it. Thing is, she wants to be denied more than getting dick... and we get money off of all of it."

I pulled my knees up to my chest, my orgasm only getting stronger. I lost all control over my body. 

"Never make eye contact with me, whore. Never question my commands, but that will part of your hypnosis. You're doing well, you've taken three men so far, only about a dozen to go then you get a two hour break... after that, we get going again with another dozen men.  We'll keep doing that with you living on cat naps and snacks until you're pregnant."

The man inside of me grabbed my hips and pounded me savagely. I could feel him throbbing and I knew he was filling me. Suma gave him a few more strokes, then pulled him out and moved the man I'd been blowing into my cunt. 

Using her riding crop, she directed my head towards the puddle of cum gathering on the floor. She smiled and said, "You know what to do. This is your life, you fucking whore."

Obeying her commands, I smiled before I licked the cum off the ground. As soon as I finished another man stepped forward and slid his cock into my mouth. 

She began hammering my clit with her crop. "All of this works better if you want it, whore. If you want to get pregnant, you'll get pregnant faster. Your IQ will drop quicker if you want it to do so. Buy into what we're doing to you and your new place in the world."

I was cumming so hard... so fast... I couldn't form words. All I could do was grunt and nod. 

She kissed me with passion, shoving her tongue down my throat. She pulled back and put her mouth next to my ear and continued to press all the right buttons. "You're just a fucking jizz bucket!" She caressed my pussy with her fingertips. "This sweet little pussy, this tight little pussy, it's all you're worth, whore. You know it. You've always fucking known it. The best choice you ever made was to admit it and become a fucking breeding whore."

Opening my mouth to moan, she slid another cock into it. "Want this bad enough, and inside two months you'll be pregnant, fucking babbling idiot."

I squeezed her hand tighter in mine.

She smiled and said with a wink. 'Now swallow this cock and get ready to take more cum."

Published 
Written by Stacy1836
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments