Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Embarrassed Nude Female – Part 2 of 2

"I continue to fulfill my wife's fantasy"

19
6 Comments 6
23.0k Views 23.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Recap

So I had begun to fulfill my wife’s ambition of becoming an Embarrassed Nude Female by exposing her firstly to strangers passing by our window at night. I then took her to the beach to expose her to the elements and finally I had tricked her into walking through a valet office totally naked. This is how that weekend concluded…

Saturday Evening – Room Service

I had decided that a hotel just out of the city would do for this evening, as it would be very unlikely for us to run into anyone that we knew. We were both getting hungry so I told my wife to have a shower then we would get something from room service.

She immediately stripped off and jumped into the shower. I phoned down to reception and ordered our meals and was told that it would be approximately twenty minutes. I entered the bathroom and enjoyed the view that my wife was providing. By speaking to her and aiding her wash, I had managed to keep her busy until the knock on the door of room service.

I handed my wife a white t-shirt that I had packed; it was mine, so it was plenty long enough to cover her body. I shook my head as she reached for a towel; I wanted to wear this t-shirt. A grin spread across her face as she realised what I wanted to happen.

“Just coming!” she shouted to the room service delivery boy. She accepted the white t-shirt and pulled it over her soaking wet naked body. The material instantly became transparent and everything of my wife’s was on show. Clinging to her curves, it stuck to her legs and ass, showing her neatly trimmed dark bush through it as well.

“Act like it’s covering you and that nothing is out of the ordinary,” I instructed her, “I will stay here and watch you.”

My wife walked over to the hotel room door and casually opened it.

“Sorry, I was in the shower,” she told the young man as he pushed a trolley into the room. I saw the smile grow on his face as he passed my exposed wife. He left the trolley in the middle of the room and turned to leave.

“How much do I owe you?” my wife asked, in a hope to turn him to her once again.

“Nothing, miss, it will be added to your bill,” he answered as his eyes scanned every inch of my wife. “Just give reception a call when you are done and we will collect the trolley.”

My wife thanked the man and closed the door on her first up close and personal embarrassment. She laughed and screamed in excitement as she burst through the ajar bathroom door to hug me.

“What’s next?” she asked.

That Night – The Hotel Bar

I had told my wife that we were going for a drink that night and that she was to wear a black sheer top that I had packed for her. The material was just dark enough that it was only see through with the correct lighting.

After a few drinks to loosen the inhibitions, we sat in a booth in the hotel bar. The booth was top lit from spotlights that were just bright enough to show how transparent her blouse actually was.

We sat for a few hours letting the bar full of individual men try and subtly glance at my wife’s breasts. The air conditioning within the hotel was just on the right side of cold to harden her nipples, causing them to push against her top.

I made sure that I was the one to the drinks every time, leaving my wife alone in the booth for as long as possible each time. I came back with only a drink for my wife and told her that I would be back shortly. I slowly walked up to our room and waited, watched some TV and waited some more. Around thirty minutes had passed before I decided to go back down to see my wife.

She was still sitting in the booth when I arrived with another round of drinks for us, her breasts still showing beautifully through her top, except now there were two men sitting in the booth on either side of her.

They had clearly had a few drinks and fancied their chances with a woman showing off in a hotel bar, maybe thinking that she was a prostitute looking for clients. I rejoined the table and passed my wife her drink.

MarieMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieMoon

The men looked unsettled despite their level of intoxication. I reassured them that it was fine and encouraged them to act like I wasn't there, and to keep talking to my wife.

We continued to drink and the other men discussed my wife body as she smiled politely and did everything she could to press her breasts against the fabric. After a few more drinks she decided that the fabric was too constricting, so she preceded to remove her shirt. This is exactly what I was hoping for, for my wife to take her nudity into her own hands.

She sat with her arms by her side allowing a full view of her breasts for anyone who happened to look in our booth. The two men smiled at each other as my wife encouraged them to get closer and fondle her. They both reached out and cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She was loving it, letting out gentle moans of pleasure as the strangers played with her.

I was getting harder by the second. With every pinch they gave my wife my cock jumped in my trousers. This was becoming too much to handle, but I sat and writhed in my seat until my wife had had her fill.

We sat for a few more minutes until my wife couldn't take any more touching and excused herself from the two gentlemen. She took me by the hand and led me to our room, not bothering to fasten her blouse so that her tits were exposed with every other step that we took.

We laughed and kissed the whole way back to the room, where we fucked, pressed against the seventh floor full-height glazing. I took her from behind forcing her tits flat against the glass, totally exposed to the city.

Sunday – The Concert

I blagged our way into a small concert in an underground nightclub having known the doorman for a number of years. My wife was dressed in only a dress and some boots, fitting in quite nicely to the heavy metal crowd.

We decided to sit by the bar through the first two bands, giving the club time to fill with people and my wife to build her courage. Just before the headline band began to play we pushed our way into the middle of the crowd where a mosh pit was sure to break out sooner or later.

The pushing started as expected after one song, and then began to quickly escalate. My wife was getting really into it; she may be short but boy can she handle herself. She danced, jumped and spun around, flailing her arms and holding her own against some of the biggest guys there. I picked my moment when I wouldn't be noticed and when it would be blamed on an accident.

When my wife was close enough to me I reached my hand out and slipped it into the join at the back. Her strapless dress was held up by a mere twelve popper-style buttons up her back. I pulled at her dress causing almost all the buttons to fly open, leaving only two. The continuing mosh pit completed the rest of my task. The rowdy music lovers bashed into her and she fought back.

The last two buttons popped causing her dress to fall to the ground revealing her naked body to the crowd. The music continued to play and the crowd continued to sway and jump. I disappeared back to the bar. Raised above the stage area, I could see the entire crowd surrounding my nude wife. I watched as a hundred hands reached out and touched her as she pushed her way to the front.

She made it to the front, hands still touching her all over, when the singer reached out and pulled her onto the stage. She looked scared, but only for a second. Her fear was replaced by joy when her eyes caught mine over the crowd. The music continued, as the saying goes ‘the show must go on’, and she was now part of the show. She jumped into the crowd, surfing her way towards the back. Those same hundred hands poked, prodded and grabbed at my wife’s body as she passed by above them.

I ran to meet my wife at the back of the crowd and helped her down. We ran out of the door and straight into my car which was parked in the next street. We left her dress with the crowd, a memento for the evening of a young naked woman who worked her way through the crowd and loved it.

Published 
Written by llkop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments