Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Entertaining the Neighbours - Wendy, Part 4

"Bev and my wife show Wendy an experience beyond exhibitionism, and CFNM."

8
2 Comments 2
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Having outlined in some detail the events arising from my introduction to Wendy's sister, Bev, I was not surprised that my wife took up the offer to meet. Her enthusiasm is what surprised me. Barbara was quite used to my efforts to be seen naked, in public, and sometimes encouraged me. She loved to see the reactions of others to these displays.

She wanted them to remain displays only, devoid of any overtly provocative intent. She had often enjoyed our games in which she became my "dom", spanking me, humiliating me, masturbating myself, and sometimes even drinking her piss. But, over the years, these games faded away, and there had never been the intention for her to share these occasions with others.

Sharing my CFNM with Wendy had reawakened the delight she got from showing her man off, and her self-confidence to be able to manage such situations. It was clear to us both, that Bev would like to take things further, that Wendy would be reluctant to be part of it, if things did progress, and that Bev would try to break down her sister's inhibitions. Barbara found the ingredients enticing, and promising of an enjoyable recipe. At our ages, why shouldn't we set ourselves free of restrictive social norms, and enjoy sexual adventure, as we once had, many years before?

So when our front-door bell announced their arrival, I responded fully naked, and escorted Wendy and Bev up the stairs to introduce Bev to my wife. Barbara immediately took the initiative, saying, "so you're the one I have to thank, for having my lawn so well manicured yesterday. My husband certainly excelled himself."

"And kept us gloriously entertained, doing so. I'm delighted to meet you. Wendy has been singing your praises. I knew that such an adventurous and delectable man as your husband, would have an equally delicious partner, and Wendy has convinced me of that," Bev countered.

"Wendy, as always, is too kind. Please come outside. On such a glorious day, it would be a shame not to be with nature. My husband will arrange tea or coffee, and we have some cakes to eat." Barbara then showed Bev around her province, the garden, pointing out her favorite sections. "You can see why we don't cover windows on this side of the building. It allows complete exposure of this garden, from our dining, living and kitchen areas. Full exposure inside, from here, as you have already noticed," she added.

"What I call a win-win, don't you think?" countered Bev.

I observed these introductory skirmishes, standing by our garden table, with Wendy even closer than she had ever been across our fence. She seemed not the least uncomfortable with the proximity of my nakedness. I then turned to go inside, to gather the items necessary to set the table. Wendy offered to help. As we populated the table, and as Wendy leaned forward to deposit the sugar, milk and cream, I allowed my cock to brush lightly against her elbow. She looked up at me, and smiled, as I apologised for knocking against her.

"The water has boiled, and we can sit and select tea, or coffee, as you wish," I announced, loud enough to alert Bev, and Barbara, who turned back towards the table.

As they reached the table, Bev turned to Barbara, asserting "yesterday, your husband showed us a most delightful erection, as he performed his duties. Do you think he might oblige again today?"

"I'm sure he can accommodate you. He loves being flattered."

I took this response by Barbara, as permission for me to do as Bev had requested. It also indicated that Barbara was not going to be the one to back off. Accordingly, I re-entered the kitchen, applied some olive oil to one hand, which then got my dormant penis started, and carried the kettle out to the table with the other. I continued to stroke my awakening cock as I approached the table, and as I offered to pour water into Wendy's cup, and then Barbara's.

Finally, it was pretty well stiff as a rod, as I bent beside Bev, to fill her cup. As I stood to move around to fill my cup, Bev announced her gratitude for my obedience, and looking directly into Barbara's eyes, and pointing a finger directly at the tip of my cock, she asked, "Do you mind if I touch it? It truly is a wondrous specimen."

"Just an introductory touch. It clearly has a mind of its own, and that mind is obviously seeking attention," Barbara allowed.

Bev moved her finger to the tip of my penis, and lightly, and briefly, circled my pee-hole with it. I looked at Barbara. She was smiling broadly, to indicate complicity. I looked at Wendy. She did not know where to look, but finally settled on observation of the action at hand. I looked at Bev. She was beaming with triumph. To comply with Barbara's requirement of brevity, I was able to move away, reluctantly, and begin to take my seat at the table.

"Thank you, Barbara. Seeing is one thing. Touching completes the circuit. Such a gorgeous little thing, proud and unapologetic, whilst also seeming so innocent. I promise not to intrude any further, but please let me continue to enjoy, with my eyes only, the wonders of your husband's irresistible body."

"Not a problem. As you said - a win-win. How about you, would you like a touch?" asked Barbara of Wendy. Wendy hesitated, but was gently persuaded, by both other women, to avail herself of the opportunity. Her touch was more tentative, gentle, and almost negligible. I savoured it, none-the-less.

"My turn," protested Barbara, touching her finger to her lips, before reaching out, touching me on the eye of my cock, and deliberately and quite overtly, allowing her fingernail to enter, a small way inside. "He loves that!"

I figured that Barbara won that round.

Discussion over morning tea was vigorous, uncompromising, and a little embarrassing for me, and particularly Wendy, at times. The history of our sexual explorations and proclivities was explored in unusual detail. It was essentially a two-way dialogue between Bev and my wife, with Barbara attempting to demonstrate she was at least the equal of Bev, in sexual freedom. I doubt that she was, but she was determined not to admit it.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

"I think your husband has very real submissive tendencies. Do you take advantage of these?" Bev asked pointedly of Barbara.

"Come on, Bev, fair go," admonished Wendy, quite alarmed at the invasiveness of the question.

"I know he can be sexually submissive, but I wouldn't say I take advantage of it. If anything, he encourages my favourable reaction to his submissive desires. Truly a win-win." Barbara was playing well. Wendy had no further objections. The game continued.

"As much as he loves displaying his manhood, he seems to relish provocatively putting his gorgeous bottom, and its sweet little hole, up for scrutiny even more. I took that as a sign of submissiveness," suggested Bev.

"You mean like this," Barbara asked, as she beckoned for me to lie across her lap. She reached under one leg, to drag my very excited cock, between her legs, then forced the cheeks of my bottom apart, to allow all eyes to focus on the object of discussion. Holding them apart with one hand, she spat on two fingers of the other hand, and gently worked them into the hole, spreading the lubrication as she went.

Having fully immersed her fingers, she put more effort into exploring inside, before extracting them, quickly inspecting them, and then offering them for general scrutiny. "Meticulously clean, as usual," she announced, before offering my hole to the others to explore.

There being no takers, she began to spank me. In no time, I was literally begging for greater force to be applied. Both Barbara and Bev were shouting about whether I wanted more, or did I want to surrender. "You're a whore, aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm a whore," I screamed.

"Whose?"

"Yours."

"Name?"

"Barbara's."

"Can Bev or Wendy spank you too?"

"If you want them to."

"Do you want to?" asked my wife, of the others. "Wendy, you go first." Wendy got up gingerly, to give me her contribution, but Barbara insisted that I go to her. Which I did. Wendy hesitatingly allowed me to occupy her lap, and to force my cock down between her legs. Her first slaps were innocuous, but at Bev's insistence, her next ones were vigorous enough to hurt her hand.

"Now you've got it!" thundered Bev. "My turn now?" she asked of Barbara, who, I assume, nodded agreement, because I was not aware of it being voiced.

Bev showed absolutely no mercy. I was crying out in pain, Bev was shouting in triumphant fury. Wendy was shouting for her to go easy on me. Barbara was laughing her head off.

Eventually, Bev's hand could take no more, and I was allowed to get up and sit down. The soft cushion soothed my very raw bottom. I was very close to ejaculating. It was all quiet again, until we heard a female voice, coming from the backyard of our neighbour from the side opposite Wendy. "What's all the screaming about? Is anyone hurt?" asked Carol, our spinster neighbour.

"No, we're just having a bit of fun. Sorry to bother you. Would you like to join us?" asked Barbara. "G is just going to get us some more tea and coffee."

"I'm not bothering you?" asked Carol, obviously still unaware that I was fully naked, not just the part showing above the table.

"Darling, go and put the kettle on, and bring out another chair," suggested Barbara, the broadest of smiles lighting up her face.

I stood, facing Carol on the other side of the table, my cock facing up into her unbelieving eyes, and about to explode at any moment. The shock was almost too much for Carol. Her hands covered her eyes and mouth. The mouth uttered sounds of pure dismay. Barbara jumped to her feet, apologising and consoling our shocked neighbour, while not quite successfully holding back laughter.

Bev was laughing out loud. Even Wendy was laughing. I turned, and took refuge back in our kitchen, leaving the sight of my beaten bottom for Carol to observe, if she had the desire to do so. I think the others might have enjoyed the view, if they had not been embarrassed by Carol's predicament.

The kettle boiled, but I could not venture back outside. Carol, though recovering her composure somewhat, was hardly likely to appreciate my presence again, fully unclothed. I emptied the kettle, refilled it, and brought it to the boil again. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom, for a little modesty, before I dared to re-emerge into the outside.

"I'm dreadfully sorry," I confessed. "We were just mucking about, and did not mean to upset you."

"I understand. Not exactly my cup of tea, but who am I to judge? I just got such a shock. I really worried that something serious had happened, and I was truly concerned. When I saw you, I got such a shock. I can't remember when I last saw a naked man. There are many worse things to stumble across, so let me not spoil your fun. Pretend I'm not here," invited Carol, in response.

Barbara reached out and pulled my towel away. "Carol is a big girl, and can cope with an old man showing off, can't you?" addressing our latest guest.

"Quite attractive, now that I understand what's going on. I think I'll even enjoy myself - just a little." Carol winked mischievously, and the tea party continued, but much more sedately than it had been earlier.

When we all decided to end the party, each lady profusely thanked both Barbara and myself, for providing the morning refreshments, as well as the entertainment. We were both given generous hugs. Bev declared Barbara to be one of the most impressive ladies she had ever met, and that it had been a great pleasure to meet her.

The day certainly sparked us both up immeasurably. We had brought something new, and enjoyable, to our neighbourhood. We were certainly never too old to enjoy some risque fun!

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments