Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibitionism While On Lockdown For Covid 19

"Her upstairs neighbor is a photographer..."

15
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
701 words 701 words

The University still has no idea if or when school will resume and there's no place to go and nothing much to do.  I had been limiting places I have been going; to just the store and a girlfriend's house a few blocks away.  That was until Chae called me.  

Chae is not a "girlfriend" she's just a girl I know from school who did not seem too interested in me but had invited me over a couple of times to do some schoolwork together.  I figured she was just attention-seeking. She's always on the phone with other guys and I do not need that bullshit situation so I decided to just treat it as a friendship.   

I did not want to walk away from the relationship altogether mainly because Chae is super cute, a petit little blond with a killer body and lives in a badass highrise apartment downtown.  She had done some modeling work and showed me photos on her iPad that were not totally nude but real close.    

I had not heard from Chae since before the virus lockdown started so I was surprised when she called and asked me what I was doing Tuesday night.  Since there is no schoolwork right now, I did not want to go over there as her "buddy" and listen to any of her emotional relationship problems, so I asked her exactly what she needed.  She told me her upstairs neighbor was a photographer and she wanted me to go along with her to do a photoshoot Tuesday night.  I said, "Sure."

When I got to Chae's apartment, she was ready to and we headed up to the photographer's place twenty floors up.  The photographer's studio was really nice. Even nicer was a couple of girls there doing bikini photos before Chae started her photoshoot. 

Chae did photos for a couple of hours, changing into different lingerie and swimsuits all for some catalog and fashion show project the photographer was hired for.   When she finished the first two girls came back in the studio and did a few more bikini photos while Chae took a break.  I was actually losing interest when the photographer came over and said, "Ok, are you two ready to do photos?"

DinnaFilips
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinnaFilips

Chae said, "Oh yea, do you want to do photos?"  

Not knowing what photos we would be doing, I figured it might be some more of the clothing line they had been shooting all day and when Chae had me take a quick shower I was sure it involved some expensive apparel.  When I got back upstairs the photographer was still working with the bikini models and told me Chae was in the bedroom and he would be there in a few minutes.   

When I got into the bedroom there was a strong smell of weed and Chae was completely naked.  I immediately figured it out and as I took my clothes off Chae turned toward me and spread her legs as wide and asked if I liked her little strip of bush or if I thought she would look better totally shaved, I said, "Either way is cool." 

When the photographer came into the room, we got going immediately. He took hundreds of photos of Chae sucking my cock. We changed positions a few times and he took some photos while I licked her pussy and asshole.  He left again for a while to work with the bikini models and when we got started again, we fucked while he took photos.

Fortunately, these were still photos and I did not cum because we had to stop every time he wanted to take a photo.   After doing those fuck pictures for a while, we walked back out into the studio where we fucked and then Chae sucked my cock until I shot a load all over her face and boobs dripping down to her pussy. 

I did not even notice the two bikini models were still there watching. They looked like they had a good time and enjoyed the show. I am not sure but would bet I will be invited back for another shoot. I just wonder which other guys Chae has fucked on camera?

Published 
Written by SpeedBird_Paris
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments