Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flashed In The Steam Room

"I couldn’t believe my luck"

56
12 Comments 12
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a different style story for me, I hope you like it, Please hit the like button if you do."

I’d been visiting the gym, which was part of a nearby hotel, for about six months and was feeling in pretty good shape. My name is John and I’m thirty-seven, 6’ tall with broad shoulders and short hair. I’d finished my workout and headed to the steam room to relax.

I’d been sitting there for a while enjoying the steam when the door opened and two girls entered. They looked in their mid-to-late twenties and were very pretty. One was blonde, with shoulder-length hair, wore a pink bikini, and had lovely long smooth legs and large breasts. The other was more petite with short black hair. She looked incredibly sexy in a grey and black bikini and, I noticed her navel was pierced and she had a small tattoo on her right foot, which led me to think about what might be hidden under her bikini.

I felt my cock start to stir and looked away to try to control myself. They chatted with each other for a few minutes, and then the blonde started to talk to her friend more loudly than before.

“You know, it’s been a while since I flashed anyone,” she said and I looked up to see her smiling at me. I looked over at her friend who was also smiling at me,

“Go on then,” said her friend and I just stared at them both in disbelief. The blonde looked around, to make sure no one was about to enter the steam room, and pulled her bikini down to reveal her large beautiful breasts. I gasped and they both giggled.

“That’s not real flashing,” I said and lowered my eyes slowly to look at her bikini bottoms, while she laughed and looked at her friend.

“You started this!” said the brunette, With that, the blonde lowered her hand, opened her legs wide, and slowly pulled her pink bikini bottoms to one side to reveal a beautiful smooth shaved pussy. I gazed at her cunt hungrily until she covered herself up, then looked up into her sexy eyes as she bit her lower lip.

“Fuck! Do that again!” I said and they both giggled again. My cock was getting really hard inside my swimming shorts.

“How old are you?” I asked and the blonde said she was twenty-nine. I looked over to her friend who confirmed she had just turned thirty.

“What are your names and why have I never seen you here before?” I asked, conscious of my cock pressing against my swimming trunks,

“I’m Beth and this is Amanda and we are sharing a room in the hotel. We are here for our friend who is getting married here today,” said the petite one in the grey and black bikini,

“You’ve got me hard,” I said and they both giggled and looked at my crotch, Amanda slid her hand down her body, and into her pink bikini bottoms, and started to rub her pussy right in front of me. I look at Beth and smiled as she giggled, looked into my eyes, then reached down and pulled her bikini bottoms to one side to reveal her shaved and swollen pussy lips and a dark landing strip. She even slid her finger down her slit, showed me she was wet, and licked her finger sexily.

“Fuck you are both gorgeous and so sexy,” I whispered, “Can we go somewhere and have some fun?” I pleaded. They looked at each other and nodded, then told me to follow them in a few minutes to room 116. They got up and left the steam room and I could see them quickly shower just outside, put on robes and head off out of the gym.

I had to wait, as my seven-inch uncut cock was rock hard and throbbing inside my swimming shorts. Once I’d got my erection under control, I left the sauna, showered and found a spare robe. I left the gym and took the lift, even though it was only one flight of stairs, quickly found their room, and knocked on the door.

It was already on the latch, so I pushed it open and entered, closed the door behind me and made sure it clicked shut. I entered the room and gasped when I saw that both girls were naked, on the bed and were kissing each other passionately. I watched with my mouth wide open for a few minutes and felt my cock grow harder than I can remember.

I removed my robe, lowered my swimming shorts and my hard cock sprang out and stood proudly in front of me. Both girls stopped kissing and looked at me, Beth got off the bed, walked towards me, sank to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, I groaned, reached down and ran my fingers through her hair and shuddered with lust. Amanda also got off the bed and kissed me, as I felt her large breasts pressing into my chest.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

They led me to the bed and I lay on my back, Amanda positioned her shaved pussy over my face and I could see she was dripping wet, her lips were slightly parted and her clit was hard and full of blood, I could smell her sex and I reached up with my tongue to lick her clit. As I touched her clit she gasped and lowered herself onto my face and ground her soft, smooth wet pussy into my willing mouth.

Suddenly I felt Beth grab my cock and her hot wet pussy touching the tip before she slid me inside her and started to ride me. I groaned into Amanda’s pussy as I felt how tight and wet Beth was. I took Amanda’s clit into my mouth and pulse-sucked it while she moaned with pleasure, and while I couldn’t see, I reached up to grab Beth's tits.

“I want to try his cock!” said Amanda so they switched places, I looked down to see Amanda sit down on my hard cock and ride me in the reverse cowgirl position. My cock was plunging in and out of her pussy from behind, and then Beth pushed my head back down onto the bed and fed me her wet cunt. I noticed for the first time that her clit hood was pierced, which was an incredibly sexy sight! She tasted different than Amanda and I could feel the piercing on my tongue, as I lapped away at her sopping wet hole. After a few minutes of grinding, Beth groaned loudly,

“I’m going to cum!” she exclaimed, and I was delighted to feel her pussy squirt into my mouth as she came, shuddered for a while and then sat back onto the bed. My face was coated with pussy juices, as I raised my head to look at Amanda ride me, and reached down to hold her hips as she fucked me quickly.

“Don’t fucking stop I’m going to cum too,” said Amanda and I felt her pussy leaking onto my balls while it twitched around my cock. That was too much for me and I grunted loudly and started to squirt my semen into her hot spasming hole. I was buried deep inside her, so I knew my cum was splashing against her cervix as I spewed my seed deep inside her.

“Fuck that was incredible!” I gasped as we both collapsed on the bed and rested for a few minutes, but they were clearly not finished with me.

Amanda started to suck my cock to get me hard again and then lay back on the bed. Beth bent over in a doggy-style position and started to lick my cum out of her friend's cunt, offering me her slippery wet pussy to fuck. I stood up, positioned myself behind her, and groaned as I felt my cock slide between the slippery hot folds of her smooth pussy. We both moaned as I started to enter her tight hole, I pressed forward until the tip of my cock touched her cervix, held her hips, withdrew and then slammed back into her.

This pushed her face further into her friend's pussy, which was leaking my cum as she lapped away, like a cat licking milk, Amanda was squirming on her friend's tongue, and the sight of her pussy being licked was just so incredibly hot, as I fucked Beth hard and fast from behind. My cock was slick with juices as I pumped in and out of Beth, and after a few minutes, Amanda groaned and had a massive orgasm all over her friend's tongue, shuddering and shaking in ecstasy.

“I'm going to cum again!” said Beth, as her friend's orgasm subsided, and I saw her reach underneath and rub her clit as I continued to pound her slippery tight slit. She moaned loudly and fell forward as she came, and my cock slipped out of her pussy. After they had both recovered they pushed me onto my back, and both took turns sucking my cock, as I looked down into their beautiful faces while they licked and sucked my throbbing member.

“I’m getting close girls,” I moaned, so they quickened their pace until I exploded into their mouths. They took some of my load into their mouths before kissing each other, their tongues covered in my seed as they probed each other's mouths, They then moved up my body and took turns kissing me, as I tasted my own semen on their lips. We lay together on the bed, our bodies entwined, their soft smooth skin touching me as we recovered.

“We are going to be late for the wedding,” said Amanda after a while, which was my cue to leave, so I put the swimming shorts and robe back on, kissed them both and thanked them for such a wonderful experience.

I left the room and stood in the corridor as the door clicked shut behind me. Leaning back against the door to get my breath, I could hear the girls talking so I listened hard.

“Do you want to share a shower?” said Beth and Amanda giggled.

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments