Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl Guides Summer Camp Part Two

"Continuing the story after many years have passed"

3
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
749 words 749 words

The silence of the night was almost deafening. The sun had set a couple of hours or so ago. I was home again and there were no helpers or instructions about what I was allowed to do. The clouds were gathering it looked like rain was on its way but I was not at all concerned. In my haste to get to the trading room, I just grabbed the nearest thing which was my dark blue tracksuit which I wore for jogging. 

There was a small wood leading to the lake. Even in the darkness, it had a strange appeal to me. Unknown to everyone except Dee, who was the only person that I had ever truly loved. I was a secret tree hugger and there was no shortage of suitable friends.

I soon found what I was looking for. It was a young Silver Birch with just the right trunk. It was so strange but I felt guilty as I slowly caressed the soft material of my tracksuit against its hard smooth bark and enjoyed the most delightful feeling of arousal. I somehow managed to contain my feelings and reluctantly moved away.

After several minutes of walking through the woods and touching many trees most tenderly, I arrived at the lake. Somewhere in the distance, I could hear the sounds of the night which I found to be rather reassuring because it meant that I was not on my own. There was no wind and the waters of the lake were calm. I do not know why, but just before I slipped off my tracksuit I looked around. How strange!

I was not quite brave enough to remove my knickers which my brother bought for me. They were of the finest silk and there was not very much of it. I tucked my tracksuit and shoes under a nearby bush, The moment had come and there was no turning back. As I approached the lake the ground had become rather muddy as a result of the recent rain and I found the feeling on the soles of my feet to be rather pleasing.

Will little thought and a great deal of devilment, I took my first tentative steps into the lake. The water was a touch on the chilly side but it was bearable. I swam out towards the deeper water and then I saw the most amazing thing. The hunter's moon was rising in the constellation of Capricorn over the western horizon. I had never seen such a thing before.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

My silk knickers came under attack as I unleashed a heavy stream of my piss through the flimsy fabric. it was a nice naughty feeling. As I swam back to the bank my knickers somehow found themselves heading for the depths of the lake and would be lost for all time. I was fully liberated and on heat. 

As I lay down on a very muddy patch of ground the silvery light of the moon bathed my nakedness most fully. My nipples were are hard as tiny little bullets and my slightly elongated clitty was screaming out for some very close attention. The wet soft mud on my fingertips was perfect. I had never enjoyed mud in such a way as I wanked myself off thinking of the most depraved fantasies. 

Time was moving on, the dawn was not far away. I walked towards the bush where I had left my tracksuit. Suddenly, I caught sight of a slight movement behind the same bush. I stopped and looked up at the crystal clear stars shining brightly in the inky blackness of the sky. I wanted the unknown person to have a good look at me.

Slowly and with my heartbeat racing, I approached the bush. My hopes were high. Suddenly, it broke cover and ran into the woods. I saw enough to know that it was a young man probably from the nearby Caravan site. How stupid! Had he held his ground and showed himself, not only would I have allowed him to fuck me but I would have encouraged him to shove his cock up my arse and give me my first bumming.

All too soon, it was time to leave. Again as I walked through the woods I lovingly caressed my trees. As I got into my car I swore to myself that I would return to the field, the woods and the lake before too very long, with Dee the love of my life. 

 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments