Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homecumming

"A knock on the door brings unexpected pleasure."

5
3 Comments 3
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As you come into our house, you enter by the entrance way that is about three yards long. Looking to the right is a hallway with a bedroom on each side and a 3/4 bath at the end. As you walk into the living room, you look across the room and there is a futon with two large, curtained windows behind it, on the left, there is a short couch facing the futon with a coffee table between them.

We placed the small couch there to give separation between the living room and the kitchen-dining room to the left. The wall a few feet past the short couch has a French door with horizontal blinds. It appears as though there is a patio there, but it opens into the master bedroom.

 In the bedroom, is the foot of a queen size bed about three feet from the open door on the right, is the master bathroom, on the left is a dresser, and on the left wall is a walk-in closet with accordion doors. If the blinds are open on the French door you can see the bed from anywhere in the living room.


My Wife, as I will name her because of the small size of our town, is 5'6" tall and about 210 pounds. She has brown hair with reddish highlights descending to her shoulder blades, brown eyes, DD breasts, a bit of a belly, full butt, and legs that taper gracefully from her butt down to her ankles. Her feet fit nicely to her size. Her age doesn't seem to matter, judging from the looks men of all ages cast her way. I guess the term for My Wife is a GILF.


I am about 5'11", 230 pounds, and I am in fairly good shape due to my lifestyle. I have to lift slightly heavy things. My hair is brown, also with reddish highlights, and green eyes. When my kids were in school, their friends called me "Mountain Man" because of the full, long hair and beard. I keep getting asked for my autograph when ZZ Top is playing close by.


My Wife and I like to play many games to keep our sex life fresh. Sometimes, on long trips, I like to have her flash her tits at truckers to pass the time. Every once in a while, I can talk her into flashing a little more. Before we got a car with a console, she would give me blow jobs while I drove. I really miss those days.


This story takes place in our home. We were busy seeing how many climaxes we could achieve in how many rooms when we settled into the bedroom. I placed my wife in the center of the bed on her back, tied her hands to the headboard, and her feet to the footboard. This resulted in a spread eagle position, opening her up in all her glory. I also blindfolded her.


As she lay there, I went to get my camera. When I came back into the room, she was secreting a mix of her and my fluids. I just couldn't resist. I climbed between her legs and began to dine. Oh, how delicious she tasted. The more I stimulated her, the more nectar she released. I stopped and moved off the bed to slow the flow. I know that she needed the break, or we would need oars to navigate the flood.


I took several photos from different angles. She was so hot her inner pink seemed to glow like a fireplace. I moved to her tits to suck the nipples. They were hard enough to poke your eye out. As I sucked one nipple, my hands were busy lightly tracing the under part of her mounds. She seemed to be in heaven.


About then, there was a knock at the door. "Nooo!", she cried.


I went to close the doors, stopping to quietly open the blinds. She just heard the french doors close.


At the door was a man that I had just met a few weeks earlier at Home Depot. I had invited him to come by sometime and see my woodworking shop. My Wife had not met him yet. I invited him in to have a seat and asked if he wanted something to drink.


"I have milk, juice, or water." We don't drink alcoholic beverages.


He said, "Just water, Please," as he sat on the short couch. He had not noticed the French doors at the end of the living room.


We sat talking for about a half hour when he glanced toward the door, then continued the conversation. Then he did one of those double takes like he didn't believe what his eyes had told his brain. All he could do was stutter out an, "Oh, oh, um, oh, oh, shit, um, um, I'm sorry. I didn't realize, um, um, maybe I should go and come back some other time".


I said, "Don't worry about it, you're ok." and we kept talking about woodworking. The wooden kind. I heard your gears grinding. He tried so valiantly to keep the conversation, but his eyes just kept wandering back to the sight through the blinds. He was trying his best to be discreet, taking glances when I would look away, but I was watching through my peripheral vision.


I decided to go to the restroom at the end of the hall. I closed the door all but a very small crack. As I peeked down the hall, I saw him quietly get off the couch and creep over to the door, and look into the bedroom. I watched as he adjusted the front of his jeans, and continued to rub there. I watched for about five minutes, then flushed the stool to give him a warning.

He sprinted the short distance back to the couch, sat, and tried hard to control his breathing. He failed miserably at the breathing part.


I asked him,"Are you okay?"


"Yea. I just got some water in the wrong pipe," he replied. His red face and quivering voice betrayed him. We continued with some semblance of a conversation for awhile, with him stealing glances now and then, and losing the train of thought. I decided the conversation had come around enough times to call it on account of lack of interest. I told him our safe word and explained that if she uttered it, things were to stop immediately. Then I told him to follow my lead and be very quiet.


I got up and went to open the doors to the bedroom. He, of course, followed me into the room.


I moved around the bed to the headboard, leaned down, kissed My Wife, and started feeling her tits again. I motioned our guest to take the other side. He got the ‘are you sure’ look so I motioned again. As he leaned to kiss My Wife, she noticed immediately it was not me. He was clean shaven. She returned his kiss, and he began feeling her around her boobs and stomach. Each time he moved to her tummy, he went a little further down. My Wife continued kissing him back.


As he was getting braver, I got my camera and started taking pictures. His first reaction to the camera was confusion, then he settled back to the feely stuff, and to kissing. His hand finally snuck down enough to comb through her hairy opening. A little further, and his finger began to massage her labia. My Wife was breathing very erratically. Her juices were flowing again, making a spot on the bedspread.

 Our guest' fingers curved and entered her cave of delights. She started to shudder as an orgasm tore through her. As he started moving his fingers in and out dragging his palm over her clit, she started the climb back toward another orgasm. She came with a flow that coated her slit from top to bottom, so I asked him to move his hand so I could get my mouth to the flow. He asked if he could take my place, saying it has been a long time since he has had a good taste of female nectar.


My Wife moaned her consent, so I told him, "Help yourself."


He was like a scuba diver as he dove in, sucking like a starving child. That sent her into another shaker. I could tell she was flooding again from the scent and the sound of the gulping from our company. After about ten minutes of muffing, he looked up with a drenched face and a smile so wide, I thought it would rip his face wide open. I, of course, had to get a picture of him and his grin, promising to get a copy to him. He asked if he could have pictures of the whole session. I told him I would think about it. That meant I would ask my wife later.


I motioned for him to move up to let my wife take his dick into her mouth to give him head while I fucked her senseless. As she took his cock into her mouth, I drove into her with enough force to impale her all the way to my pubic bone. She cried out with another cum session. The pulsing was about to break my boner. I pounded her for about fifteen minutes while she got our bedfellow to blow a load into her mouth. He stayed hard after the tonsil shower he gave her. All it took was her opening her mouth to show me his deposit to make me hose down her innards. As I crawled off her, our companion moved between her legs and put his dick against her opening to insert it.


She uttered her safe word.


To his credit, our guest stopped just shy of his thrust forward. The groan that escaped his mouth was heart-wrenching. Hearing him, My Wife gave him permission to cum on her tits. His grin returned as his fist became a blur. After depositing several full blasts, he slid off the bed saying it was the first woman he had in several months,  he expressed his gratitude over and over.
I removed My Wife's blindfold, giving her the first look at our company, and untied her. He was a little taller than me with a similar build, dark receding hair, and dark brown eyes.


We all got dressed, and he and I went out to my wood shop to continue our visit. Maybe some day he might get to go further with My Wife.

ooOOoo

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

I would like to thank Kee for pointing me in the right direction to improve my writing and her advice.
I would also like to thank Principessa advice on parragraph construction.

 


Feedback appreciated so I can continue to improve. Not for copy without expressed permission. 2-24-2017

Published 
Written by ljpsstuff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments