Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Planned To Walk In On Them, But Not For Them To Keep Going. HELP!

"A scene from every slasher movie ever gets turned on its head."

30
17 Comments 17
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

The blood called out to me. Two foolish youths made the mistake of trespassing on my hunting grounds. No doubt hoping for a private Valentine's Day amorous retreat to the woods. I could hear their laughter and plans before they parked, then as they walked to their ultimate destination. Soon, just like so many others, their blood would coat my knives. Then, steam will rise from their lifeless corpses, their souls leaving their bodies, then the disposal.

There were two of them, a man and a woman, college age, off to an abandoned resort lodge that I called my hunting grounds. It wasn’t an uncommon practice for young lovers to travel to these woods on or around Lupercalia, to the point where I wondered if they would ever learn to stay away. I kept the lodge in decent shape to attract people like the young couple hiking toward it from their parked car. Despite being miles away, I could hear and smell them; his deodorant, her hair dye, the sound of their shoes on dried leaves, and their voices in excitement and curiosity.

For the time, I retreated to my cave, a sanctuary I carved into the hill myself, and prepared for the night's hunt. My blades were still sharp and cleaned, meticulously maintained after the last time someone trespassed on my sacred hunting grounds. First, I selected my mask, made from leather and inspired by the plague doctors of old, but I had cut out a mouth for it and placed sharpened teeth in the mouth, trophies taken from the hunt. This combined with a hood, this time made of cotton to cover the back of my head. I examined my reflection in the blade of one of my knives to ensure I had the correct visage and was greeted by the correct sight; I smiled under the mask, hidden behind the row of sharpened teeth.

I chose not to adjust my outerwear, satisfied with the moderately loose hiking clothing I had similarly taken from a previous hunt. This gave me a somewhat fearsome appearance while being light enough that should the night come to a pursuit, I would not be encumbered by clothing, or have my vision obscured. In case I was recorded, I would appear hidden and blurry, only adding to my mystique.

Then, I meditated. One knife in my hands, crossed-legged in my cave; listening to the young couple tracking their movements through the forest. The calling of the blood grew stronger all the while, telling me the night would be glorious.

In due time, I began my trek toward the lodge, which took longer than it could have. I needed to be careful to leave no trace, no footprints, no broken branches, and not a single leaf or blade of grass out of place. Simply put, I needed to be a ghost, something supernatural. Should the bodies be found, there can be no trace of me. A ghost will have killed them. As such, despite having to travel less than two miles, it would take me over an hour to get there.

I entered the lodge and began making my way through it silently. I made sure to trap certain areas, adjust the furniture, and place spikes under windows to make them more difficult to climb out of. If the couple were to attempt to flee, they would find escape difficult.

Soon, I heard the telltale sounds of clothing being stripped off at a frenetic pace, before jumping on one of the beds, they were in the lovers' suite. I smiled inwardly; things couldn’t have been going better.

I made my way to the room they were in, standing outside the door I took a few deep breaths, enjoying the scents and sounds coming from the room; a moan of pleasure, the scent of pussy, The sight of two people dead mid-coitus, as a pool of their own blood spreads out is one of the most beautiful sights, life and death twisted together.

I raised my knife above my head and kicked in the door; I had expected a scream but was shocked by what I saw.

I had expected screams.

I had expected them to cover up.

I had expected them to flee.

What I did not expect was for her to not miss a stroke as she was sucking him off, while she played with her pussy, and for him to merely turn and say, “Can you give us a few minutes?”

She bobbed her head a few more times, before releasing him from her mouth with a popping sound. She took her free hand while the other was continuing to fondle her pussy and began stroking him and said, “Babe, I think he’s here to kill us.”

She then went back to sucking his cock.

He placed one hand gently on her head, and said, “I think you’re right. That’s kind of hot though isn’t it? Being killed on Valentine’s day and all that.”

Another popping as she took her mouth away, replaced by her stroking him with her hand, this time with the hand that had been in her pussy, using her juices as lubricant.

“I know, I was about to say the same thing. It’s scary but, like wow, he’s going to kill us.” Her hand moved faster on his cock. “And we’re fucking.” She was staring at him intensely. They seemed to almost forget I was standing there, and in confusion, I lowered my knife-hand.

He began nodding vigorously in agreement. “Do you think he would want to watch for a bit, and then do the stabbing? Or maybe he’d let us have a full turn in the bed, although what if he did it while I was inside you, and then he got us both at once? That would be kind of hot right, like we’re connected forever.”

She turned to face me. “Mr. Killer-Guy, do you think we could at least come once each before you kill us? I mean, I think I speak for both Kyle and me when I say that we’d be happy to do all the things to make your killing of us go perfectly, like we could run and scream or whatever, but we’d really like to get off just one more time; pretty please?” She pouted slightly and made her eyes look big and pleading, all the while she was still giving him a hand job, his cock did not look to be losing any energy, in fact, if my senses weren’t deceiving me, his blood was going faster, he was getting harder.

I scratched my head with my knife.

“I’m very confused right now. Do you want me to come back later, it feels really weird to stab you now. Maybe we can start over in a bit? I’ll come back in,” I checked my watch, “say, twenty minutes? This whole thing is kind of a mood killer for me.”

She had gone back to sucking him, this time her movements were quicker, her mouth bobbing on his cock and her hand between her legs.

“No, no, I think we want you to watch,” the man - Kyle I guess was his name - said.

Yet another popping sound as the woman removed Kyle’s cock from her mouth.

“Yeah, we want you to watch, it’s hot. Gives us some nice ambiance all that shit.”

She went back to sucking him.

I shrugged internally, “Uhm, okay.” I pulled over a wicker chair and sat down a few meters from the bed, facing them.

Carly_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carly_Joness

Kyle grunted and spasmed, his hips bucking a few times while his face contorted into a bizarre gasp that was both humorous and scary. The woman held her mouth still for a long moment her eyes closed as he ejaculated into her mouth. She removed her mouth and kept it open, first showing Kyle his cum pooled on her tongue then turned to me, closed her mouth, and with a big smile swallowed his load. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue, first to me, showing off that she had drunk every drop, then turned to Kyle.

“That was amazing, babe, Now lay down so I can return the favor,” Kyle said, sitting up.

The woman took the initiative and swapped places with him, he was now between her legs, “Ooh it’s all sweaty I like it. Also, Mr. Killer-Guy, I like your mask, especially the teeth, it’s very fearsome, (ooh yeah, keep going like that, baby!) I’m glad it’s not like a scary clown (just like that, stick your tongue in deeper!).”

Kyle took his face away, to which the woman gave a plaintive whimper. “I know what you mean Abby. Evil clowns are so overdone, and I don’t think this would be a quarter as hot if he was an evil clown.”

“Don’t take your mouth away!” Abby exclaimed, pushing his head back down between her legs.

“Sorry, babe,” he mumbled, his mouth full of pussy.

She wrapped her legs around his head as he shoved a finger in her asshole, and shifted his attention to sucking on her clit. He stayed eating her out as her moans were increasing in intensity until she practically shouted. I was momentarily concerned that they were signaling to someone that there was trouble but remembered that I only heard two people.

While Kyle was eating her out and fingering her, she began playing with one of her breasts; larger than average but still proportional to her young body, with small, stiff areola that stood out fiercely against her pale flesh, first massaging it, then moving to play with her nipples before pinching and twisting them with a ferocity I half expected her to rip them off.

I trailed my gaze down to Kyle, eating out his, I suppose girlfriend. He had a firm ass that indicated he was a rock climber or hiker, with broad shoulders and uneven musculature that comes from working out glamour muscles or using only certain ones in work.  

She took her hand away from her breast, exposing her nipple which looked swollen from her pinching it, and pressed Kyle further into her pussy as she screamed, “Oh fuck I’m coming!” and coated his face with her juices. He broke away and turned over, his cock slowly coming back to life, and panted. I hadn’t noticed at first, but he had been eating her out so intensely that his own breathing became infrequent as he didn’t want to focus away from his lover’s pussy.

Between ragged breaths he said, “Okay, one more time, this time we come together, and then Mr. Killer-Guy can do his thing. Is that okay Mr. Killer-Guy?”

I shrugged. At this point, I had no idea what was going on or what was going to happen next. Hell, I wasn’t even sure I was going to kill them anymore.

“Okay, so I’m thinking like the sideways spoon position, that way we can both see him,” Abby said, “Unless, Mr. Killer-Guy, do you want to join in maybe? That could be hot: we’re fucking the guy who's going to kill us, what do you think Kyle?” They were both on their knees looking at me.

“Yeah, I could dig that. How about it Mr. Killer-Guy, do you have a good dick? I’m even open if you want to put it in me. I’ve never tried pegging but that could be cool, like a train while he’s penetrating me while I’m penetrating you, there’s like a symmetry.”

This took me off guard if I even had been on guard before, “No, um, thanks for the offer but I’m good.” I didn’t really know what else to say.

Kyle nodded, “Alright, yeah I get that, it was a weird offer.” He bent over the side of the bed and reached into his pants for a condom, I noticed it was branded with Valentine’s day emblem, but Abby caught his hand.

“Oh, shit!” Abby exclaimed. “If we’re going to die right after, we don’t need to use a condom; like we’re going to be really unsafe with Mr. Killer-Guy here, so we don’t really have to worry about the other stuff.”

From there, Abby turned so she was facing me and lifted her hips up. Kyle then reached under her, took her hips in his hand and inserted his cock into her pussy. Then they both started bucking their hips. I could see where his cock entered her. He then used his hand under her body to fondle with her clit as he bucked, and his hand above her started playing with one of her breasts.

His eyes were closed as he focused on fucking her, the scent of her pussy becoming more intense and beginning to cloud my mind. Abby meanwhile was staring at me, with a mix of lust and greed, her face seemed to say ‘you wish you were fucking me, don’t you’ while she moaned intensely.

“You like watching me fuck her, don’t you, Mr. Killer-Guy?” Kyle grunted as he continued to thrust up and into her, “You wish you could feel her tight ass against you, her wet pussy clenched around your cock don’t you?” His breathing was loud.

“Don’t tease Mr. Killer-Guy,” Abby panted, and she began stroking her clit faster. “Be thankful (don’t you dare fucking stop!), this is fucking hot (harder, please!) with him watching us.” She began shaking her head in pleasure.

Kyle however opened his eyes and was staring at me, a glaring sneer in his eyes.

“Oh fuck, I’m coming!” Abby shouted, but this didn’t stop Kyle from fucking her. Rather, he shifted his thrusting, slower but with greater intensity, they mutually grunted with each thrust. His altered pace and depth brought Abby to another orgasm in short order.

Mere moments after Abby’s third orgasm, Kyle grunted and unloaded his cum into her pussy. They stayed like that for a few moments, catching their breath with their eyes closed before he removed his now flaccid cock from her.

“Thanks,” Kyle panted, “Mr. Killer-Guy, that was, intense, how can we repay the favor? Like, what do you want us to do, get dressed or something, or maybe you want to chase us as we’re naked so you can see our asses?”

“Ooh, that sounds hot,” Abby said, “so we’re naked and you’re chasing us, do we get a head start to make the chase better, take it from when you kicked in the door?”

I stood up, and dusted off my pants, “Uh listen, this was really weird, I’m not in the mood to kill you anymore. Maybe next time?”

“Sure, sure,” Kyle said as they both nodded and I left the lodge.

This event repeated three more times, each on a holiday, White Day, St. Patricks, and Mardi Gras.

Their fifth visit was on Black Day, and I just kicked in the door and stabbed them.

They looked a bit disappointed.

Published 
Written by TroublesomeBard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments