Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Beginning - Part 3

1
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Victoria tossed the parcel onto her bed as she struggled to unfasten her collar. After a short delay, she removed the padlock from its securing clasp and threw it on top of her duvet. With the collar now loosened, it dropped easily into her hands and she moved to the edge of her bed before placing it carefully alongside the parcel. It was, she thought, a lot heavier than she had expected as she stumbled slightly before dashing, quickly, back across the room.  

Grabbing the back of her skirt and pulling it up, she turned, almost pirouette like, so that her back faced the full-length mirror in the wardrobe door. She lifted her skirt a little higher and began to twist and bend, somewhat comically, as her eyes strained to make contact with the bright red handprint that marred her, otherwise, milky white arse cheek.

“Oh my god, that looks so ... oh fuck, I love it,” she gasped, somewhat breathlessly.  

Crouching slightly, and with her back arched, she reached behind with both hands. She pulled her cheeks wide apart, peering awkwardly over her shoulder as she did so, allowing her eyes to feast on her rather sordid reflection. She watched eagerly as her puckered hole started to flex and her shiny plug began forcing its way back and forth. Her hands continued mauling roughly at her cheeks and her urgent whimpers grew louder as her inner muscles increased their pace.  

Her perfectly formed sex desperately cried out for her special touch and she mustered all of her willpower to resist its unforgiving lure. Willpower alone, however, was not enough and her mind began to waver, edging ever closer to the point of no return. Her body suddenly recoiled, however, causing her to gasp involuntarily. She just managed to catch hold of the retreating plug before fighting desperately to regain her composure. She placed it on the floor and looked to the clock on the wall. Realising that she didn’t have much time, she tripped and hopped her way across the room, quickly shedding her clothes and letting them fall to the floor. Their untidy trail followed her path before stopping abruptly at the doorway to the ensuite bathroom.  

It is, perhaps, one of those stranger facts of life. Time always appears to be in short supply when it’s required. And yet, when you have too much, it drags its feet like an intoxicated tramp going round in circles. I certainly wasn’t drunk. I felt sure, however, as I glanced at my watch yet again, that my mind had, most definitely, completed far too many circles.

Victoria let her bath towel drop to the floor as she reached her bed. Her freshly scented body, still damp from her shower, perched gracefully on its edge as she briefly studied the parcel before picking it up. Although it wasn’t very wide, it must have been about two and a half feet in length and her heart began to race as her fingers tore urgently at the buff coloured wrapping paper.  

“Oh wow. Oh my god!” she said quietly, eyeing the contents as they spilled onto her duvet.

A set of beautifully made nipple clamps and a pair of stripy cotton hold-ups sat to her side. Something else, quite thin and curiously long, however, lay close by. It was neatly wrapped in purple tissue paper with a couple of small strips of Sellotape to secure it. She stood up and decided, nevertheless, that she would open the ‘surprise’ package after she had dressed. 

I checked my watch again, perhaps needlessly so, as my legs were already on the move. With a glass in each hand, I made my way along the hallway towards the stairs. My barefoot kicked her discarded knickers to one side as I waited momentarily and listened. Complete silence, apart from the occasional ‘clink’ of ice cubes as they bumped against the sides of the glasses, surely meant only one thing. She was ready!

Small woolen threads that made up the deep pile carpet edged warmly between my toes as I began my ascent. A strange feeling, however, began to flood through me as I continued. I wasn’t nervous, anxious perhaps, excited yes, but there was something else, a feeling that was difficult to explain. The palms of my hands were unusually clammy and my stomach felt as though it were a washing machine completing its final spin. As I stepped onto the landing, I placed the drinks on a small corner table before reaching for the knob and opening her bedroom door. Releasing my grip, I slowly pushed it open with my foot, listening as its hinges whined briefly before I turned and retrieved the drinks.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

A cluster of three carefully positioned spotlights sat within a decorative ceiling rose, emitting a soft warm light about the large room. To my right, a decorative wooden headboard rested against the far wall as if in charge of the large, immaculately made, double bed. It stretched prominently towards the middle of the room and, to its left, a small table sat snugly within a little alcove. It supported a PC and the usual peripheral accessories that one would expect to see as well as an elegant clear glass vase that rested next to the keyboard. The vase boasted a wonderful display of fresh flowers that had, clearly, been arranged with care and by someone with considerable artistic flare. They were, perhaps, the final touch in creating an intimate and calming ambiance.

Quickly bending down, I placed the glasses close to the skirting board before straightening up and closing the door behind me. As I turned to the stunning figure that stood, waiting before me, our eyes met and Victoria’s lips pouted briefly as she blew me a kiss. The rather peculiar feelings that had accompanied me up the stairs began to evaporate as a sense of love and understanding quickly took their place. Our relationship felt so right, we were so totally at ease together and we had a deep trust in each other. There was surely, I thought, nothing more that I could have ever wished for.

“So beautiful, aren’t you? So why hide yourself, slut?” I asked, marking the return to our game as my eyes moved to the window directly to her right.  

I reached over and pulled the two cords, carefully watching for her reaction as the blinds clattered their way up, revealing the Victorian float glass sashes. Although her bedroom wasn’t immediately overlooked, a collection of four high rise tower blocks reached high into the night sky about half a mile away. Her eyes widened, somewhat nervously, as she very quickly acknowledged their presence. 

She remained quite still with her arms tightly folded behind her back. Her posture afforded the occasion well as her back arched considerably, making her cute arse thrust backwards and her firm breasts push obscenely towards me. Expertly applied black mascara served, perfectly, to accentuate her dark brown eyes and they, in turn, complimented the leather collar that was, once again, fastened tightly around her neck. It guaranteed that her head remained forward-facing, thus allowing me to admire the sharp contrast between her crimson lips and her naturally clean white complexion. 

A tight-fitting plain red t-shirt pulled up above her breasts, exposed her nipples that were pinched tight by a pair of sturdy clamps. A thin steel chain linked them both together and pulled harshly upwards. It looped through a metal ring that hung from her collar, ensuring that it remained fully tensioned at all times. My eyes worked their way slowly down, pausing momentarily, as I savoured her tight-fitting white cotton knickers. They outlined, clearly, the intimate folds of her sex and, in particular, the small ring that pierced her clitoris.  

My cock pushed hard against my jeans as my eyes continued, tracing their way along the black and white striped design on her cotton, thigh-high, hold-ups. My inspection ended at her chunky black Buffalo Boots, positioned between two to three feet apart.  Well, it almost ended! As just in front of where she stood, there lay, as if waiting calmly for its first patient, a stiff and, as yet, untamed, black leather riding crop.

 

 

Published 
Written by EYE2EYE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors