Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Knock...Knock...Knock

"This is a true story of when I accidentally exposed myself to some strangers."

75
39 Comments 39
29.9k Views 29.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I lived in a two-story colonial at the time. I arrived home mid morning after a very long night at work. After sending the babysitter home, I went to the laundry room in the basement, took off my work clothes and threw them into the hamper. I went back upstairs and proceeded to take a shower. I needed to wash off all my night sweat.

The warm water felt great against my sore body. The pulsating streams of water coming out of my handheld shower-head was working it's magic on my body. After about 15-20 minutes, I was in another world. The jet's aimed right in my nether region. All of a sudden, my little rug-rat entered the bathroom. He had learned to speak early on, but could not yet formulate full complete sentences.

He said, "Outside. Front, Mommy go."

I wanted to return to my shower. So I told him, "No dear, But you can go play outside in the backyard. Okay? Now be a dear and play out back, and I'll be there to play with you in a little while. Love you."

He left and I looked out of our shower window. I watched him from the upstairs window as he took some toys and went into the sand-box and started to play. We had a fenced in yard, so I knew he would be safe. I finished showering quickly, without finishing me. If you know what I mean.

Any ways, I exited the shower, and started to pat dry my body. I only had the one towel and all of my clean clothes were downstairs in the laundry room. I had no qualms about walking around in the nude, since I was the only person in the house.

As I walked down the stairs to the living room, I was drying my hair. The towel was over my head, covering my face as I was rubbing my head. I caught glimpses of the carpet on the main floor and noticed that it seemed brighter than normal. The stairs going up start, almost at the front door, the stairs going down to the basement were right next to them by the front door. As I continued walking down the stairs, I began to wrap my hair into turban.

So here I am, in my birthday suit at the bottom of the stairs. I was bent over at the waist, wrapping my hair. After I had the towel fully twisted with my hair, I gave it a quick twist, shot my head back, stood up quickly and found out why it was so much brighter in the living room.

There standing on my front porch, with the main door wide open, but with the full glass panel storm door closed, stood a man with a clipboard in one hand and a large book of fabric samples for our sofa, love seat and recliner in the other. Next to him was a very attractive young woman carrying more books of samples. I could see past them and spotted a company van parked in the street.

It was a deer in the headlight moment. I was too dumbstruck to run or even cover up. Thinking about why was the door open?

Why did I forget about scheduling an appointment with the fabric company?

Why was the front door open?

Why are these people staring at me?

Why was that damn front door open?

So still standing there, in disbelief, I surmised that, my son must have opened it. These people must have knocked (our doorbell didn't work) while I was in the shower. The baby-sitter had left (I knew that). My son was sitting on the sofa watching some children show on the t.v..

They must have asked him to get his mother. So when he came upstairs into the bathroom, he was informing me that someone was "outside" the "front" door and for "mommy" to "go."

So that is why I'm standing butt naked, a few feet from the front door, looking into the faces of two total strangers, staring at my totally naked body.

I was still kind of wet, from both the shower and my "almost" orgasm. My nipples were sticking straight out and it wasn't because I was cold. My pussy lips, which I always keep completely shaven, were protruding out from between my legs, because they wanted some attentio...

"WAIT!. What the HELL?. I'm standing here BUTT ASS NAKED!"

I turned around, bent over and took my towel off my head.

What the hell was I thinking? Turning around? Bending over? Giving these people a fantastic view of my still shapely ass, not bad for a lady in her thirties I might say, and let's not forget my protruding lips and a nice clean starfish to top it off.

After I got the towel untangled from my hair, (That took longer that I thought), I turned around again, faced them, held the towel above my pert breasts (Back then, gravity had not yet become an enemy), went to the front door and asked, "Ah, can I help you?"

The guy was speechless. His eyes were the size of silver dollars. His assistant spoke first.

"Good morning Mrs. C. We rang the bell and when no one answered, we knocked. This is Jeff and I'm Veronica. We had a nine a.m. appointment with you. It was set up about two weeks ago. We're so sorry to interrupt you. We told your son to go get you. If this is a bad time? You can call the office and set up another appointment."

"Oh no. No. It's alright. I just got off of work and was taking a shower. I'm the one that should be sorry. I totally forgot about setting this up with you guys. Please come in and sit down. Ah...I need to put something on, if you don't mind?"

"It's understandable Mrs. C. Thank you. We'll wait for you in your living room."

I opened the door, turned around and pointed them to the couch.

WAIT? What did I do?

Did I just turn around and show these people my ass... AGAIN? OMG!. These people must think I'm some kind of ditzy blonde slut? I'm not like that, Really I'm not!

I do like to tease guys from time to time, but this was not one of those times.

I quickly ran upstairs, giving them another look at my butt.

When I got upstairs, I remembered that all my clean clothes were in the laundry room. Not wanting to go down and be spotted with only my towel, I stood on the top of the stairs, thinking about my next option.

I heard the two of them snickering and whispering... "That's a first for me," I overheard.

"Me too."

"She was kind of hot."

"In more ways than one.", more muffled laughter.

"Did you see her?"

"I couldn't miss it."

"And those?"

"Yes, How could you miss them?" more snickering.

I went into the bedroom looking for something to put on. Opened my dresser. "What the hell! Where are all my undergarments? No bra's. No panties! Oh, great! A pair of pantyhose. I'm not going to wear those. Okay. The closet. There has to be something in there. What the HELL? I can't wear an evening gown. Not even a pair of sweats or anything?

I was on the verge of going all the way back downstairs, when I spotted my silky, thigh length, white bathrobe hanging behind the door. It was one of those like you find at Victoria Secret's. It had little rose flower prints all over it and lace trim along the collar and around the bottom. So I figured, "What the Hell, at least it'll be better then wearing a towel."

I wrapped it around me tightly and tied a double knot to keep me very secure.

When I returned to the living room, my guests had the books open on the table and several of them open on the floor. My son had come back inside and was touching all the fabrics and turning pages like it was a storybook.

"Mommy, pretty colors!"

"Yes dear, those are some very nice colors." He got up off the floor and ran to me.

When he got close, he jumped on me. I had to catch him and in the process, my left tit plopped out. I was able to cover up quickly, but I knew I just flashed these people, AGAIN!

The next forty five minutes were spent with me, trying to keep my modesty intact on the couch.

I could see Jeff trying to get glances down my chest, up between my legs, anywhere that had flesh showing. Which was plenty. My son kept on climbing up and down on me, always causing my robe to open up at the bottom.

At one point, with my son in front of the T.V., I was listening to Jeff and looking at the samples that he held in an open book next to me.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

Looking and nodding at certain samples. I was not paying attention to what my body was doing. I was leaning over toward him and the book and had spread my legs open quite a bit for balance. After a couple of minutes of this, I noticed that Veronica was sitting on the floor, getting some books together. I was watching her... watching me and became oblivious to what Jeff was talking about. She was sitting Indian style and was looking straight up at my exposed pussy. She was wearing a pair of very short cargo shorts and I could make out glimpses of a pink thong covered crotch. Her tongue came out, and she licked her lips very seductively.

My vaginal lips were still sticking out of my slit. I could feel them scraping along the light brown Corduroy cushion under me. The fabric was also tickling my slightly puckered butt-hole. My body would not let me forget that I had neglected her earlier and wanted some much needed attention. I was so turned on. Even though no one was touching me and nothing sexual was happening. Somehow, I guess, just the fact that I was sitting there, in the presence of two strangers, with only a very thin piece of silk between them and my totally naked body, was getting me hot, without me even noticing.

"Without me noticing?" That was a crock of shit I thought to myself. Every time I moved, even just a little, the material of my robe was caressing my nipples. Let me tell you...There is nothing more electrifying to us women as silk against our bodies. So smooth, soft, sensuous, Ooh. I get goose bumps just thinking about it.

I was about to close my legs and put an end to the peep-show I was giving her, when all of a sudden Jeff stood up and said, "Okay then. So you like this one best?"

Snapped back into reality.

"Ahh... yes... I guess so."

"Well, if you would stand up and let me place this material against the old one, you'll be able to make a better comparison, which should help you decide for sure," he announced.

"Oh. Okay." I held the robe tightly between my legs and stood up. Turning around and looking where I was sitting, Jeff was about to place down his sample. Veronica got up and stood on the other side of me. I looked down in horror to see a huge "Wet-Spot" where I sat seconds before. You could smell the musky aroma of my womanhood.

I blushed at least three shades of red. I looked at Jeff and smiled. I turned to Veronica, shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her as well.

I told them that it was getting late, and that I had to put my son down for his nap. "Go ahead and order that fabric." Pointing to the one in Jeff's hand. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed? Him or me? As they got all their books together, I walked them to the front door. They walked past me and I swear that I thought I heard Jeff inhale deeply as he walked passed me.

After they both left, I closed the storm door and main door. I was leaning with my back against the main door. My son was out of sight, so I quickly put my right hand between my legs. Using my ring and index fingers to part my pussy, I stuck my middle finger deep into me. Slowly removing it and rubbed my clit. In and out. In and out. I was super super wet. Juices started running down my legs. I took my left hand, stuck it into my upper robe and proceeded to pull, pinch and twist my right nipple and tit. I wanted to squeeze my tit with my hand and wanted easier access, so I stopped what I was doing, slid my robe off my right shoulder. I couldn't untie the damn belt, so I parted the bottom half of it and raised both front corners, tucking them into the belt around my waist.

I leaned with my back against the door again. Proceeded to finish what I started. My breathing became very erratic. I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my forehead, down the back of my neck, forming under my chin and dribbling down between my tits.

My left hand was kneading my right breast. Pulling my nipple. Pinching it as well. That alone was sending shocks through my whole body. But my right hand was working over time as well. My clitoris, which was the size of the tip of my pinky finger, was throbbing, pulsating. I was using the thumb and forefinger, massaging my clit back and forth. Squeezing, pulling, stretching, twisting it.

Then, as I was nearing an orgasm to end all orgasms...I used my left hand to spread my engorged pussy lips as far apart as I could. My right hand, with three fingers deep inside, my palm pushing hard against my clit. Moving in an out. Up and down. I slid down against the door. Now squatting, with knees far apart. Closer...Closer... Faster... OMG... YES... YES... OMFG? Here it comes...

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK!!!!

"What the...?"

"What the HELL!!! This can't be happening!"

I stood up, faced the door, raised my robe over my shoulders covering my exposed breasts.

Opening the door, I was surprised to see Jeff standing there.

I was panting like a marathon runner. Sweat was dripping down my hair and chest. The air was strong with the smell of sweat and sex.

"AH. Oh. WOW. Ah, here you go Mrs. C." He had some kind of purchase order or something on a clip board. "Sorry to bother you again."

(If he only knew. Hell, if I wasn't married and my baby was asleep, I'd jump him right here and now on the front porch. Hell. Veronica could even join in, and I don't even swing that way. Okay. Maybe I did when I was younger. But those are other stories)

He was looking at my face, into my eyes, down my chest, seeing droplets of sweat sliding right down the middle of my cleavage.

"Ah. I need you to sign this please, before we can order the fabric."

His eyes where not looking in my face anymore. He kept on looking down on the ground. I thought it was because he knew what I was doing, just seconds before and was averting eye contact because he was embarrassed.

I opened the glass door and took the clipboard.

*Pant*Pant*Pant*.

He handed me a pen. When I grabbed it, I was barely able to hold it. My hand and fingers were so slimy. My love juices made it virtually impossible to sign the piece of paper. But I managed and gave him back everything.

*Pant*Pant*Pant*.

"Here you go. Is there anything else, Jeff?"

"No. Thank you so much. Ah, for your business."

Still looking down at the ground. He took his pen, tore off the carbon copy and handed it to me. He reached out his right hand and without thinking, I shook his hand. I could feel my slime squish between my fingers and cover his hand and fingers. I knew he knew. I again blushed and smiled. He looked into my eyes. Only for a second. Then he looked back down again.

Poor guy, I thought.

He shouldn't be embarrassed.

I'm the one that should be. I mean just before, I was...(looking down at myself). SHIT! OMG!

I didn't pull down my robe in the front!

My pussy had been on full display. Lips sticking out like a pair of rooster wattles. Clit pointing out angrily, pulsing, throbbing.

Love juices covered the whole outside of my pussy region, plus streaks of it was covering my thighs as it had dribbled down my legs.

He wasn't staring down at the ground.

Damn. .He was looking at my treasure. "Shit... Shit... Shit!"

I looked out through the small window, that's just above the front door. Jeff was still standing on my front porch. I watched as he smelled his fingers. Then he began to lick them.

OMG.? I was getting HOT just watching him. As he walked towards his van, I could hear him shout, "Hey V.

You're not gonna believe this, But I have proof. She was..."

I couldn't hear anymore as he got further from the house.

Hurriedly I looked for my son. Found him asleep in his room. Wow.. Nice. He crawled into his crib.

I tore off my robe, jumped on my bed and diddled myself to multiple orgasm's until I fell fast asleep.

Published 
Written by AnnaJuist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments