Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lake District Holiday (part 1)

"Nicki and Jen start a short break in the Lake District"

11
9 Comments 9
9.9k Views 9.9k
5.7k words 5.7k words
“So there I was: heart palpitating like a teenager, looking at this man--this demi-God--and just wanting him. Wanting to get down on my knees in front of him and take him, own him, have him. Jesus, the feeling was so intense.”

Jen and I were on the train--we were heading North towards Cumbria, for a short holiday in the Lake District. I had only been half listening: there was a bloke at the table opposite us who looked, well, yummy. I thought Jen was telling some boring story about buying her hiking boots.

“So what did you do?”

“Well, he was kneeling in front of me in the shop and helping me to try on these boots. I was not dressed… appropriately. I was wearing a skirt for goodness sake! But I’d put on some socks from the shop and was ready to try on the boots. I held out my leg, and he slipped off my shoe. When I had leaned forward to put on the thick sock, I am sure he got a good look at my cleavage. I could see his eyes flitting this way and that as I sat back.”

“And?”

“Well he pulled the boot laces tight, with my foot on his thigh. I think he knew I was flirting when I put my other foot--the one without a boot on it--on his other thigh. Just my stockinged foot, sliding up and down his thigh as he tried to tie the boot laces,” she giggled.

“You slapper!” I said.

Jen shrugged, smiled and continued, “Anyway, I looked down and saw his trouser snake growing as he tried to concentrate on my boot. He asked me if the boot was too tight. I told him it wasn’t and he asked me to stand up. ‘Why don’t you put the other one on first?’ I said. So he put on the other boot and I stood up and walked around. Now hiking boots are not the sexiest footwear, but with my foot on his thigh, I had managed to hot things up and he had a definite tent in his trousers.

“I told him the boots fit fine and asked him to pick me out some black leggings I could wear with them. As he toddled off to find some, I took the boots and socks back off. He came back with a pair of sleek black leggings and I asked him where the changing rooms were. He pointed them out and followed me to the back of the shop. I went into the changing room and slipped off my skirt--so from the waist down I just had my hold up stockings and a g-string.”

I shook my head and smirked. I glanced over at the yummy bloke on the train and I would have sworn there was no music on his headphones. Surreptitiously, he was listening to Jen’s story.

“Anyway, I called to the bloke and asked him to help me. When he put his head round the curtain, he saw me with my back to him, showing off my bum in the g-string. I looked at him over my shoulder and said, “Do you think I should take off my stockings to try on the leggings? You should have heard him stutter.”

I laughed. I could just imagine Jen doing this.

“Anyway, he finally said that yes, I should take off the stockings. So I sat on the stool in the changing room and asked him to help.”

“Was the shop busy?”

“No. It was almost closing time, and he was the only person working. We were the only ones in the shop. So he told me to hold on a minute and he went and locked the door, closing a few minutes early. Then he came back and knelt in front of me. He slid my stockings down my legs and I opened my thighs a little, giving him a flash of the g-string. Then he knelt forward with his hands on my thighs. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled him down onto me. He knew what to do.

“He kissed me all around my nethers then pulled my g-string aside and kissed me under there,” Jen was whispering now. “When his tongue brushed my clit I jumped a mile I was so horny. I wrapped my legs around him and he went at me with gusto: licking and sucking at me while I wailed and moaned on the stool. I was raking my fingers at his back when he made me cum. Jesus he was good.”

The bloke on the train with the headphones was shuffling in his seat. I suspect he was enjoying Jen’s story. I looked over at him and winked. “Then what happened?” I asked.

“Well then I told him to stand up. There was this enormous bulge in his trousers. I rubbed it with the palm of my hand and then unzipped him. He must have been going commando, because his prick came out and almost slapped me in the face. I took it in my hands and rubbed him up and down. He was gasping and groaning. When he felt my tongue tracing the length of his tool I thought he was going to collapse. Talk about weak at the knees!

“Anyway, to cut a long story short I gave him a blow job. Sucked at his cock, teased his balls. For all his length he didn’t have much staying power and before long I had a mouthful of spunk. He looked down at me with a kind of faraway look--like he was in a trance. His eyes widened when he saw I had a mouthful.”

“Dirty bitch.”

“That’s me!”

I looked over at the yummy guy on the train. “Want to come join us?” I asked him with a smile.

He pulled off his headphones and said, “Sorry?”

“Want to come join us?” I asked again.

“Sure!” He said, and shuffled over to sit next to Jen, and opposite me.

“Did you hear what my friend was telling me?” I asked him.

He nodded, embarrassed and turning red.

“Cheeky,” admonished Jen, playfully.

“I thought so.”

“Jealous?” Asked Jen, and yummy bloke could only nod.

“I’ll bet you are,” she said and her hand went under the table. I suspect she was squeezing his thigh, given the way he started. “But there’s no need to be.”

“Do you want a blow job.”

“Er… well… um…”

“That’s OK,” I went on, “It was sort of a rhetorical question. Of course you do. What man doesn’t? And Jen’s a bit of a slapper, and you’re a nice looking guy. What’s your name, nice looking guy?”

“Michael,” he said, “Mike.”

“Hi, Mike--nice to meet you. I am Nicki, and this is my friend Jen.”

“Nice to meet you both too.” His smile was nervous, to say the least.

I slipped off my shoe, and put my foot against Mike’s leg. Slowly I slid my foot up his leg, the sole of my foot teasing him as I went. When I got to his knee, I felt Jen’s hand teasing him too. Jen’s hand moved further up and so did my foot. We both could feel Mike’s erection in his trousers. “Did we do that to you?” asked Jen.

He nodded.

Jen smiled at him and asked, “So where are you going, Michael?”

He cleared his throat, “The Lake District.”

She raised her eyebrows, her face lighting up, “What a coincidence--so are we!” By the way he squirmed, I presumed that Jen’s hand must be pressed against his erect cock.

The train slowed and pulled into a station. I glanced up and saw we were in Lancaster. Ours was the next stop--Oxenholme. A few people got off and, as the train pulled away, I glanced around I realised we more or less had the carriage to ourselves. Turning to Jen, I whispered, “See if you can make him cum before our station.”

Mike didn’t know where to look but he didn’t try to resist as Jen undid his belt and unsnapped his jeans.

“Can you feel her warm hand on your shaft, Michael?” I whispered.

He nodded.

“Her soft fingertips exploring your length; her fingernails grazing your balls.”

He nodded, his eyes half closed.

“She’s such a slut.”

Jen opened her mouth in mock horror at my comment, but carried on stroking Mike’s cock.

“In a minute she’s going to take you in her mouth, Michael.” I could see that Jen was starting to rhythmically pump at Mike’s cock, and his head rocked back against the seat. The tip of his cock was visible over the table top. Jen leaned down and flicked the shiny tip of Mike’s cock with the tip of her tongue. Flicking and licking, she explored his glans, her mouth opening wider until she could take his cock into her mouth. Jen’s head started disappearing down behind the table; then she bobbed up and down, sucking at Mike’s cock, for all she was worth.

Mike grabbed Jen’s head and started thrusting upward, groaning as she sucked, his eyes tight shut. He started to thrust hard and faster, Jen gagging as the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. I was enthralled as I watched, the spell broken by the announcement. “Ladies and gentlemen, we will soon be arriving in Oxenholme the Lake District. Please change here for all stations to Windermere.”

Mike thrust faster and faster, then arched his back, his fingers entangled in Jen’s hair as he literally fucked her mouth. Eye’s shut, mouth gaping, he came and Jen gagged again as her mouth filled with spunk. Mike’s hands flopped down, letting go of Jen’s head. When she sat up, there was still cum dripping down her chin, but she was smiling broadly. She licked her lips and straightened her clothes as Mike did up his jeans. Moments later, we were stopped at Oxenholme, grabbing our bags and climbing down onto the platform.

...ooOoo…

It was summer, so even as we arrived at nine in the evening, it was still quite light. Although we could have taken a train on to Windermere, we decided to take a cab. There were a couple waiting at the taxi rank and, though we weren’t at the same hotel, Mike was also travelling on to Windermere, so the three of us sat across the back of the taxi, with Jen in the middle.

Mike spent the journey with his hand exploring Jen’s thigh, slowly sliding higher. She was wearing tight jeans so he really couldn’t get any access without the taxi driver noticing, but I am sure she enjoyed his attentions as the taxi made its way through Kendal and out towards Windermere.

Windermere is the largest of the lakes in the Lake District national park, and probably the most visited. We were booked into a hotel called the Windermere Hotel, and the taxi driver had no trouble finding it. Jen paid our share of the taxi fare and exchanged phone numbers with Mike before the taxi took him further off into the town to his hotel, then we checked into our twin room.

It had been a long journey from Brighton, and we were both tired and hungry. “I could do with a shower,” said Jen.

“Well,” I replied, “I think you got most of the spunk off your face.”

Jen giggled and started to strip off for her shower--just a T-shirt bra on under her tight fitting sky blue sweater. “Why don’t you order us some room service?”

“Sure,” I replied and she stripped off her underwear and went into the bathroom. I found the menu, and took only a moment to scan it.

“Room service?”

“Hi,” I said, “Can I order some food please?”

The bloke on the phone confirmed our room number and I gave him our order. A burger and chips and a salad (both of which we could share) and a bottle of wine.

“How long will it be?”

“About twenty minutes Miss. Is that OK?”

“Sure--thanks.”

I sat up on one of the beds, and started flicking through the TV channels as I heard the shower in the bathroom. Jen took a nice long shower and as she came back into the bedroom, with one towel on her head and another wrapped around her body, there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it,” Said Jen as I started to get up.

A young guy, wearing a hotel uniform came in carrying a huge tray with our food. Jen was flat against the wall, holding the door open for him. I suppose as he came past her he must have caught her towel on his hand or something because suddenly Jen let go of the door, which swang shut and bent down to grab her towel.

All the while, the room service chap was saying, “Oh I’m so sorry,” his face blushing beet red.

“No worries,” said Jen. “No worries at all.” She took her time wrapping herself back up in the towel and the poor guy didn’t know where to look. Jen was smiling broadly. She glanced over at me and winked. Had she done that on purpose? The penny dropped and I rolled my eyes at her.

She sat on the edge of the bed nearest him, as he put the tray down on the desk. “Could you open the wine for us please?” She asked.

“Of course madam.”

“Madam?” She said, then turned to me. “Do I look like a madam?”

I shrugged.

Jen stood up and walked over to the mirror before repeating her question to no one in particular.

“I didn’t mean any offense.” Said the chap.

“None taken,” Replied Jen with a smile.

He pulled a bottle opener from his pocket and started to open the wine.

“Madam,” repeated Jen as she looked at herself in the mirror. “Madam,” She repeated, lingering on that final M as if deeply satisfied.

The cork popped and he poured a little wine into a glass, which he started to hand to me. But then Jen turned back to us, and this time, deliberately removed her towel, dropping it to the floor and revealing herself completely. “Do I look like a Madam now?”

Flustered, he almost dropped the wine, but I saved it. “Oh God, please,” He whispered.

Jen took a step towards him. “Call me Madam again,” She said.

“Please, Madam.” He replied.

“Mmm… even better.” Said Jen as she took another step towards him. Standing right in front of him, nipples proud and the towel still intact on her head.

“You’re bad.” I said, and took a sip of wine.

“Me?” they both replied, in unison.

“You,” I said, nodding at Jen.

She smiled and bit her lip.

“Can I go now?” Asked the room service bloke.

“Do you really want to?” I asked him. “Really?”

He hesitated, his eyes flicking to Jen’s naked body.

“I don’t think you do--Do you?”

He shook his head.

“And she is a bad, isn’t she?”

This time he nodded.

“Do I need punishing?”

I nodded.

Jen smiled at me, twitching her nose playfiully then knelt on the bed, her arse in the air. The towel fell from her head, leaving her completely naked. The poor room service bloke didn’t know where to look.

Looking down at his chest, I saw his name tag. “Look, Adrian. My friend here has been a naughty girl. And when she’s naughty she needs punishment. She needs a good spanking.” His eyes widened. “Can you help me with that?” He took on that ‘rabbit in the headlights’ look. “Can you?” I repeated.

He straightened a little, as if steeling himself and gave the smallest of nods.

“Good.”

Jen waggled her arse again and Adrian approached her. I think his first smack caught her off guard because her whole body flinched and she gave a little yelp.

“That’s the way, Adrian,” I whispered, and he smacked her again. This time, I could see the red outline of his hand left on her bum, and Jen bit her lip. She was loving it.

The next smack hit her other cheek and she flinched again. Number four hit both cheeks and Jen groaned with pleasure. Adrian was getting into his stride; his other hand slipped under Jen and grabbed one of her swinging tits, then he smacked her again.

“Now you’re getting the hang of it,” I said.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

“But you’re not finished yet, are you Adrian?”

“No,” he replied, almost growling. “No, I’m not.”

His fingers were digging into Jen’s breast as he smacked her arse again. Now the red marks were blending into each other, leaving both cheeks burning red. A bulge was growing in his trousers too.

“Adrian?”

He turned to me.

“Is she wet?”

He slid his hand between Jen’s legs and a finger pushed between her lips.

“Yes,” he replied. “Very.”

“Then she needs fucking,” I said. “So fuck her.”

Well, by now he needed no further encouragement. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It was long and slender and hairless. Without a word, he rubbed the tip of his cock along Jen’s lips then thrust forward hard and fast enough to make her gasp. Leaning forward he grabbed her tits in his hands, and thrust again; this time the full length of his cock inside her.

“Oh God.” Growled Jen. “Oh God, yes!”

Adrian got himself into a rhythm, rocking back and forth, pulling Jen onto his cock, his fingernails digging into her tits. Jen buried her face in a pillow to stifle her own moaning and Adrian pounded away faster and faster. She rocked back onto his cock, meeting his thrusts as I sipped my wine, enjoying the spectacle. “Oh fuck,” rasped Adrian. “Oh fuck. I’m going to cum. I’m going to fucking cum.”

“Not yet,” replied Jen. “Please--not yet.”

But Adrian was past the point of no return. His thrusting became frenzied and finally, pulling Jen onto his cock, thrusting full length inside her, his body stiffened, his eyes closed and his mouth opened as he came.

“Bollocks,” wheezed Jen.

“That’s not very ladylike,” I replied.

“Well, after a blowjob and a fuck, I’ve still not fucking cum myself.” She said.

“That’s not very fucking ladylike either!” I retorted.

Adrian slumped back, and his dripping cock slipped from Jen's pussy. Spunk dripped from the tip and from Jen's gaping hole. "Oh fuck," Mumbled Adrian.

"And now I think you had better play the gentleman," I told him. He looked at me blankly, his cock shrinking before my eyes. "Kneel down and lick her clean."

He looked bewildered.

"You heard me. It's either that or the hotel manager's going to hear about you fraternising with the guests."

He still wasn't sure, but when I reached for the phone he quickly got down on his knees behind Jen and gently held her still glowing arse cheeks in his hands and slid his tongue along her slit--tasting his own cum.

Jen buried her head back in the pillow and moaned as Adrian licked and sucked on her pussy, then, thrusting his tongue deep inside her, his nose nuzzled the cleft of her arse.

I poured myself some more wine and sat down on the other bed, leaning against the headboard to watch.

Jen grabbed handfuls of bedspread still groaning into the pillow as Adrian continued his ministrations. He sucked on Jen's clit and she squealed into the pillow, her whole body going stiff as she came. Then she turned over onto her back and Adrian leaned in, still licking and sucking, with Jen's legs now wrapped around him. Jen bit on her finger, neck arched, eyes tight closed. As I finished my second glass of wine, Adrian slipped two fingers inside her dripping pussy and sucked hard on Jen's clit. This time she locked his head between her thighs and gasped as her second orgasm shuddered through her.

...ooOoo...

Well, our burger was cold but the wine was good--so we ate it anyway. And the salad was fine. Adrian slinked off back to his job and Jen and I relaxed in front of the telly.

Later on I got a text from Mike. "Meet me in reception at noon and I'll take you up to Orrest Head."

I replied "Sounds good. See you then."

We polished off the wine and went to bed--the hotel room was lovely and warm so we slept in the nude, spooning in the bed that wasn't spattered with Adrian's stuff.

The next morning we woke to the sound of the chambermaid opening the door and calling "Service". She can't have expected us to be there and when I looked at the clock it was already eleven! Anyway, we must have kicked off our blankets during the night because she gave a little squeal and dropped a pile of towels when she saw the two of us lying there.

"Oh I am so sorry," She said, "I am so very sorry. I didn't think there was anybody in the room. So sorry to disturb you." She knelt on the floor and was trying to gather the towels she'd dropped. She seemed upset--crying.

I slipped off the bed and knelt with her, helping to pick up the towels. "Don't worry. It's ok. Nobody's angry." I smiled as reassuringly as I could, naked and with sleep still in my eyes. Jen, by the way, was still sleeping.

When the towels were picked up I put on a hotel dressing gown and asked Lisa (from her name tag), "What's up? What's the matter?"

"I am sorry. I have only just started working here yesterday. There's so much to do and I don't want to lose my job. And if anyone complains then I'm sure that will be it. The manager he..."

She broke off, about to say something disloyal perhaps. Instead she turned on her heel and took the towels back to her cart.

"Lisa?"

"Yes Miss?"

"We won't complain. Don't worry. I'll speak to the manager and tell him what a wonderful job you're doing." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Thank you Miss."

I nodded and she was gone, off to the next room. My shower roused Jen--who put the kettle on--and we breakfasted on instant coffee and ginger biscuits. By the time we were dressed and outfitted for a walk it was getting on for twelve so we headed down to the lobby.

...ooOoo...

Mike was already there, in a tight fitting T-shirt, long shorts and walking shoes--but he wasn't alone. With him was a God: tall and shiny black, bald as bald can be, with the broadest smile.

"Nicki, Jen, this is Saul. Saul, this is Nicki and Jen."

"Hi," We replied together. "Nice to meet you."

"Orrest Head?" Asked Mike.

"Sure."

Mike and Saul lead us out through the car park and onto a track that lead up a hill. The Hotel was set on the hill, towards the top--or so we thought. But we soon found ourselves a little out of breath as the track continued to meander up the hill. The sun was hot and soon I was sweating. Jen was struggling to keep up with me, but luckily Mike and Saul were taking a leisurely pace.

The track turned into a path and lead out of the woods. After a gate, the path got really stony but didn't continue much more than a hundred yards. Panting, we found ourselves at the top. There were quite a few people there taking in magnificent views of Lake Windermere. Saul came over to me and pointed out Ambleside (a village to the North) and, to the South, where the car ferry crosses the lake. Jen was sitting on a rock her head between her knees trying to get her breath back. Mike offered her some water.

Most people there headed back down the way they came but we headed down the back of the hill, away from the Lake. I walked with Saul and Jen with Mike.

"So how do you know Mike?" I asked.

"We work together."

"Oh really? What do you do?"

He smiled. "We're personal trainers."

"Ah." I replied. "That explains why it was only me and Jen who were so breathless back there."

He gave me a broad smile.

"Mike told me you met him on the train yesterday."

"Uh huh?"

Pause.

"What else did he say?"

Pause.

"He said that you and Jen were very... friendly."

I nodded. I could see Saul's powerful legs under his tight running leggings. "Did he?"

"Mmm hmm."

We were walking through a field of sheep down to a dry stone wall. I let the silence fall between us as we walked. When I glanced back I saw Jen and Mike in each other's arms, kissing.

"Looks like Jen's still very friendly," Saul said--apparently, he had looked back too. I looked over at Saul, and saw his broad smile. His taut muscles under his tight shirt, looking relaxed, confident. I was melting.

"Come on," he said. “They'll catch up.” We climbed over a step stile on the wall and turned left down a lane and past farm buildings. We were walking down a narrow road with dry stone walls on both sides. When I glanced back again, Jen and Mike were nowhere to be seen.

"So how did you and Jen meet?" He asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"You seem an honest sort of person."

"Thanks. I'm not prone to lying, but the story is a little... outrageous."

"I'm intrigued."

"I'll bet you are," I replied with a smile.

Saul showed me a gate on our left which went into a wood. The path led through the trees and over a stream. When we got to the bridge I suggested we stop and wait for the others. We leaned against the wooden bridge and watched the water bubbling under. Saul's arm brushed against mine. It gave me shivers. I turned to him and smiled. "I seduced her on the promenade in Brighton, while eating an ice cream."

He smiled back. "You're right. I don't believe you--an ice cream? Ridiculous."

We both laughed at his joke. Looking back down at the river he said, "I have some very erotic images going through my head right now."

"Oh dear."

I let my comment hang in the air. The only sound was the water of the stream over the pebbles of the streambed.

“They’re quite distracting,” he said.

“I can imagine.”

The stream was laughing at us. Giggling, burbling.

“Very distracting.”

I smiled and turned to him. Saul turned to me. His eyes were searching my face. The anticipation of his kiss was almost as wonderful as the kiss itself. Almost. I bit my lip and held his eyes with mine. He leaned forward and I tasted the minty flavour of his breath an instant before his lips touched mine. Saul’s hand went to the nape of my neck and held my lips to his. He moaned a deep bass moan as he felt my tongue slip between his lips. I wrapped my arms around him and we locked in an embrace that felt like it went on for hours. We finally separated when we were approached by a middle aged man walking his greyhound.

“Afternoon,” he said and walked on as I giggled. I reached out for Saul’s hand and gave it a squeeze. He looked down at me and smiled.

“Hi,” Replied Saul without taking his eyes from mine. He tilted his head and leaned in to kiss me again. I felt weak at the knees, and leaned against the bridge for support. This time it was me who held Saul’s face in my hands as we kissed. There were no more men with dogs, nothing to distract this kiss and so it went on, and on. His tongue taking its turn to explore my mouth.

I felt Saul’s hand caressing the curve of my waist, then sliding up my side. It was my turn to moan into his minty mouth. When his hand cupped my breast I took my mouth from him and gasped. From the look in his eye, he must have thought I was protesting--but he realised his error when I plunged back into our kiss. His caress became more urgent. He was pulling at my shirt; I felt his hand against my skin, sliding up my belly, finding my bra. I moaned again, and he understood this time; he pulled down the cup of my bra and I felt his fingers on my nipple.

This time, I pulled away to gasp--feeling the pleasure and pain of his fingers pinching at my nipple, then mauling my breast. I was so horny I was about ready to fuck him right then and there.

It was Saul’s turn to pull away this time. At least enough so that he could whisper.

“Holy shit.”

I just smiled.

“You’ve got me so fucking horny.”

I giggled. “You’ve not done so bad yourself!” I was dripping--but I wasn’t going to tell him that.

But then above the sound of the stream we heard a shriek. It was coming from somewhere off in the woods--behind us, but not along the path. I took Saul by the hand and put my finger to my lips, then beckoned him to follow me. We made our way carefully, and as quietly as we could through the woods. Only a hundred yards away we could see human shapes moving. We went a little closer and I could see what I expected to see. It seemed Jen and Mike had followed us into the woods. Jen looked dishevelled; her shirt up, her tits swinging free, her trousers around her knees. She was bent down, holding a tree trunk for support being fucked from behind by Mike. With each thrust, she groaned; Mike held her by the waist, ramming his cock into her over and over again--his teeth bared as he fucked Jen hard.

Jen was loving it. Groaning, biting her lip, trying to stifle another scream; pushing herself back onto Mike’s cock. “Yes,” she whispered, “Oh God, yes.”

I turned to Saul, “Lucky old Mike,” I whispered. “And lucky old Jen.”

Saul looked back at me and leaned in to kiss me again. Then something grey whizzed past my knees and on towards the lovers. When I looked over, I realised it was the greyhound, it’s lead trailing from its collar. It got to Mike and Jen and started jumping up, apparently excited.

“Geordie!” We heard a shout from behind us. “Here, Geordie! Here boy.”

We could hear the rustle of leaves and the breaking of twigs as the old guy, who had been walking his dog, came upon us.

“Have you seen him?” He asked, when he saw us. “My dog?”

Saul jerked his thumb in the direction of Jen and Mike, who had realised they were about to be interrupted and were trying in vain to make themselves more presentable. Though Mike got his trousers up--and so did Jen, she was still pulling down her shirt when the old bloke strode out to get his dog.

“There you are boy! Come here, Geordie. Here boy.”

He had a flash of tit before the dog jumped up at him; then he grabbed the lead again and made his way back towards the path. Saul and I walked over towards Jen and Mike, and we were all grins.

“You are such a slapper,” I said to Jen, in a stage whisper. She shrugged and smiled back at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Saul; “Insatiable.” He smiled back and winked. I knew what he was thinking. The moment--at least that one--had passed for Jen and Mike. The four of us set back toward the path. This time Jen was hand in hand with Mike, and I with Saul. The boys showed us how the path lead across a field, and then, through another wood, along a stony path and back towards the hotel.

As we got close to the hotel, we saw the chambermaid, Lisa, coming towards us.

“Hi Lisa,” said Mike.

“Oh!” She replied, in surprise. “Hi.”

“How are you?” He continued. “Mr Blackthorn still making your life miserable?”

She nodded, and seemed almost on the point of tears as she passed us.

“Take care.” Said Mike, and then, as Lisa hurried on, “Don’t let the bastard grind you down.”

We found a pub nearby, and Saul got the drinks in. while he was at the bar, Mike explained about Lisa.

“I used to work at the Windermere as well, but I couldn’t bear it. Couldn’t bear him--Mr Blackthorn--Jim Blackthorn. What a wanker! What a prick. He would just make everyone’s lives a misery. Constantly threatening to sack people. A hundred pointless rules, that he pulled out of his arse and stuck up on the staff noticeboard. Eventually I had enough and walked out. I didn’t even have another job. Most people do go--but Lisa… I don’t know why she stays. But she does. Poor thing.”

“Well that explains something.” I said, and went on to explain how upset Lisa had been when she had come to make up our room that morning.

Saul got back with the drinks and we spent a pleasant time chatting and flirting. Every time Saul and I locked eyes, my heart seemed to skip a beat.

Published 
Written by nickitaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments