Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lake District Holiday (part 5)

"Nicki starts to get her own back"

6
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
It was way too early in the morning. Saul had called up from the lobby at 6:30; Jen and I were supposed to be ready to go, but we were far from it. I told Saul we’d meet him, Mike and Lisa in the restaurant. We got down there by 6:45, wolfed down some tea and toast and off we went. We all piled into Mike’s car (Lisa in the front with Mike, me and Jen either side of Saul).

Mike claimed that the walk we were doing today was a stroll in the park. What a joker! It was a short drive to Ambleside, which is a few miles North of Windermere at the head of the lake. Once we parked, he showed us where our walk began: up a steep track. “Honestly,” he said, “The views at the top are magnificent. You won’t be disappointed.”

If I hadn’t spent so much of the previous day wet and naked, I might have enjoyed the walk more but the sun was out and there was hardly a cloud in the sky, so at least I was warm. We followed the steep track until we came to a step stile set into a wall to our left. Then we followed a trail (no less steep) up through a field and past another dry stone wall. There, the terrain flattened out a little and Mike pointed out where we needed to go.

“Just up there,” He said. “We’ve broken the back of the walk now.”

“Thank God,” panted Jen. My sentiments exactly. Looking back on it, the remaining climb really wasn’t that bad, and from the rocky outcrop at the top, the views down to Ambleside, and its Roman fort as well as the magnificent view down the lake were worth it--but neither Jen nor I were about to let on to Mike and Saul. Lisa (we told Blackthorn she was having the day off) was quiet and apparently much fitter than me or Jen.

We all sat down to admire the view. Because we had set off so early, we were the only people there. Later on, in an hour or two, there’d be many more hikers taking in that same view, according to Mike. Saul got out his camera and took a picture of the view down the lake. Then he invited me, Jen and Lisa to have our pictures taken. He took one or two and then Jen, in playful mood, pulled up her fleece, T-shirt and bra. “Well, if you won’t stop taking pictures, let’s give you a more interesting subject.”

Saul was only too happy to oblige. “Come on girls,” said Jen. “Going to join me?” Lisa looked a little wary and stepped away from us. But I unzipped my top, and pulled up my bra giving Saul a nice big smile for his flashing snap.

“Come on,” said Mike. There’s somewhere else I want to show you. We retraced our steps back down our final assent, and then Mike lead us the short distance to a tarn--the Cumbrian word meaning small lake--it had a small island in the middle. “Fancy a swim?”

Jen was in a sarcastic mood, “Oh no!” she said, “And I forgot to bring my swimming costume.”

Mike laughed, and pulled his shirt over his head. “No worries,” He replied as he pulled off his boots. “So did I.”

“I thought as much.” said Jen.

Saul joined in and started to take his clothes off too, but Lisa and I were the slowest. “Last one to the island is a rotten egg,” called out Mike just before jumping in to the waist high water.

Jen was just jumping in when I turned to Lisa and Saul. “Grab their clothes.” I whispered. We gathered all their clothes and boots as quickly as we could and ran.

“Hey,” shouted Mike. “Come back.” But given how they had treated me, he must have known that was unlikely.

“Bitch,” shouted Jen as we started running down the hill.

When we were out of sight of the two of them Lisa, who was slightly ahead of me and Saul, slowed to a walk. I slowed down too and she turned to me, “Will they be all right?”

“Heh. Not sure they worried too much about me when they left me tied to a tree the night before last. They should have seen this coming.” I grinned broadly at her, but in response, her smile was a little more reluctant. I turned to Saul, “You’ll get your comeuppance another time.”

He looked worried.

We carried on down the hill; I smiled to myself as I realised how little cover they would have--much more open space between themselves and the car than I had to deal with on my way back to the hotel. When we got back to Mike’s car, I stuffed the clothes onto the back seat. Making sure that no one but Saul and Lisa saw me, I put the car keys on top of the driver’s side front tyre. If they made it this far without the police getting involved, and saw their clothes in the car, maybe they’d look for the keys.

...ooOoo…

Lisa, Saul and I walked on into Ambleside and found a lovely little tea shop where we had something to eat (it was too early for lunch) and a nice cup of tea. If we were leaving the car for Mike and Jen, we needed to decide what we were going to do.

“They might wait for dark before they try to get down the hill,” Saul suggested.

“Perhaps. But I think they’re going to have to get out of the tarn soon, or they’ll freeze their arses off.”

“They must already be out, or they’ll be blue with cold,” agreed Lisa. She took a sip of her tea, and Saul did likewise. I broke a piece of cake off and popped it into my mouth with a smile.

Lisa smiled back. “Nicki was very cold when she got back to the hotel yesterday, you know. Very cold.”

I nodded, looking sternly at Saul. I was enjoying making him feel uncomfortable. I reached under the table and patted him on the knee. He really wasn’t expecting it, so it made him jump.

“So! Lisa!” I said. “What did you think of what I did to Mr Bastard Blackthorn yesterday? I bet he’s not been fucked in the arse before.” Though I addressed Lisa, my eyes didn’t leave Saul. He shuffled in his seat and I gave his knee a squeeze.

“What are you so nervous about, lover?” I asked, with a smirk.

Saul just cleared his throat, but Lisa replied: “It was certainly humiliating for him--but I think that was because he had an audience. When it comes to a bit of arse-play, I think he actually quite enjoyed it.”

“Mmm. I think you might be right. What do you think Saul?”

He just shrugged, still looking very uncomfortable. I broke off another piece of cake and ate it slowly. I was enjoying myself. After another sip of tea, I gave Saul’s leg another squeeze, and then slid my hand up his thigh. He shuddered. We were at a square table, with Saul in the middle--Lisa and I sitting opposite one another. “Ooh Lisa. Feel how firm Saul’s thighs are.”

With a smile, she slipped her hand under the table and gave his other thigh a squeeze. “See what I mean?”

She nodded and smiled.

My hand slid further up his leg and came to rest on a significant bulge at his crotch. “Oh my,” I whispered, “Guess what I’ve found.” I stuck the tip of my tongue out between my teeth. Lisa leaned forward and her fingers brushed mine as she found the same bulge in the top of Saul’s trousers. She and I exchanged smiles. Saul had gone strangely quiet.

I fumbled one handedly for his zip, and slid it down. I slipped my hand inside and fished out his semi-hard penis. It was a real handful. Lisa withdrew her hand a little when she first made contact with Saul’s cock, but then her curiosity got the better of her and she wrapped her hand around his growing member. With her hand and mine both wrapped around his pole we had its length covered, but only just. Sweat was breaking out on his shiny black forehead.

Lisa and I exchanged smiles. “I’m impressed,” I said.

“Me too.”

Saul shuddered when I slipped my hand into his flies and cradled his balls in my hands. I could feel that Lisa was now stroking his cock under the table. I glanced around the tea shop. No one else would notice what we were doing as long as we didn’t draw too much attention to ourselves. We just appeared to be chatting in whispers as we leant forward across the table.

I gave Saul’s lovely, hairless balls a squeeze, which made him jump. His knee came up and hit the underside of the table, spilling a little of my tea. “Tut, tut,” I said. “That was careless, wasn’t it?”

I’m sure Lisa was still stroking Saul’s cock, but I released his balls, and mopped up the spilt tea with a napkin. “What are we going to do?” I whispered to Lisa. “I don’t think that will fit back in his trousers now.”

She smiled, biting her lip.

Laura_Dicardy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Dicardy1

“You might be right.”

“Oh please.” Said Saul, though it wasn’t at all clear what he wanted.

“Please what? Stop? Go faster? Try to stuff your enormous cock back in your trousers?”

He coughed. “Please stop. I mean… stop for now. I would love to… But not here... Please?”

In response, I slowly licked the palm of my hand, then slid my hand back under the table and once more gave his balls a squeeze. “But I don’t want to stop,” I whispered. Turning to Lisa I mouthed, “Faster.”

Her eyes were twinkling now, and I could sense that her stroking was faster. Every so often one or other of us would have another sip of tea, but her stroking and my squeezing continued unabated. “Oh fuck,” moaned Saul.

“Don’t worry lover boy.” I responded. “We’ve got another napkin.” With one hand still on his balls, I wrapped my other hand around Lisa’s and tightened her grip on Saul’s lovely throbbing cock. With a last few strokes I felt his body tense--he did his best not to make it too obvious, but Lisa and I could both feel his spunk trickling down over our hands. “There now,” I whispered, “That wasn’t so bad now, was it?”

Lisa withdrew her hand and wiped Saul’s cum from her hand with a napkin. When I pulled out my hand, I lifted it to my mouth and licked my fingers clean.

“Holy shit.” Groaned Saul. Lisa and I looked at each other and giggled. A few minutes later, Saul's cock had shrunk enough that he could stuff it back into his trousers. I sent him off to pay for our tea and cakes. We decided that the walk of a few miles back to the hotel would be a nice leisurely way to spend the day, with various places along the route where we might stop for lunch. With the sun still rising in the sky, we set off along the road back towards the hotel.

...ooOoo…

Just as you’re leaving Ambleside to the South East, there’s a woodland walk signposted, that shows off a variety of different trees, planted in Victorian times. When we reached it, we turned off the coast road and up a track to the footpath. It was quite steep at first, but offered some nice views over the lake, and some of the trees were quite spectacular: Sequoias and Douglas Firs amongst them. When the path levelled out and seemed to be heading back around in a loop, I suggested we carry on climbing for a while, off the path and into the woods. Before long we were out of sight of the path and surrounded by trees.

The three of us sat down on a fallen tree, the trunk of which was free from branches for a good ten feet. “This is lovely,” I said. “A perfect spot.”

Lisa smiled and hummed her agreement.

Turning to Saul, I said, “I hope you’ve recovered.” I lifted my finger to my mouth and licked at it, as if there was still the remnants of his orgasm sticking to it. “Because you know what they say about a taste of honey.”

I put my other hand on his thigh and gave it another squeeze. “I feel like fucking.” When I slid my hand up Saul’s thigh once more, I could feel his cock rising in his trousers. “Lovely.” I continued. “It seems like you do too.”

Lisa seemed a bit nervous as I looked over at her. “What's the matter?” I asked.

“He’s very big.” She replied. “Much bigger than…”

“Don’t you worry, sweet Lisa,” I said. "I won’t let him hurt you. And trust me, you’ll love it.”

I knelt in front of Lisa and helped her take off her boots and then pull her leggings and knickers off. She sat back down on the log, wincing as she felt the rough bark against her arse. Then I leant forward and slowly licked along her milky white inner thigh. Her bush was neatly trimmed; my nose nestled there as my tongue licked and flicked at her clitoris. That made her gasp.

Saul, sitting next to her leant across to kiss her. I could see his tongue snaking into her mouth as my tongue slipped between her lips. She gasped again and grabbed handfuls of my hair, surrendering to the two of us.

Reaching over, I pulled at Saul’s zip and pulled out his already semi-hard cock, as my tongue slid up and down Lisa’s sweet slit. Then I was stroking Saul’s ever growing cock while I listened to Lisa’s breathy response to my caresses. Lisa’s pussy got wetter and wetter as I licked. Every so often my nose would nudge her clit and she would moan and shudder.

Soon, Saul's cock was throbbing and twitching. He really was very big and I could understand Lisa's nervousness. While I gently stroked Saul's length I slipped a finger, then two inside Lisa's dripping wet pussy. "You're so wet, my sweet, you'll be fine."

As I knelt in front of Lisa, still fingering her and flicking my tongue over her clit, I let go of Saul's cock and pulled down my leggings. Then I slipped my other hand between my own legs and slipped two fingers into my already wet and very willing cunt.

Looking up at Saul, I growled, "Fuck me, lover. Fuck me."

He didn't need telling a second time. In moments he was kneeling behind me and the tip of his cock was rubbing between my labia. I groaned and leaned forward to suck on Lisa's clit as I felt Saul push the tip of his massive penis into my tight wet pussy.

I rocked forward as he thrust into me, and started to lick up and down along Lisa's sweet slit. I felt Saul's hands at my waist and though he started off slow and steady he soon built up some speed. I felt his balls slapping me with each stroke. Since I first felt Saul's cock in his trousers two days previous I had been looking forward to this. And it was worth the wait. Over and over again he rammed his huge member deep inside me. God, he was good.

I lifted my head to take a breath; I was feeling light headed and tingling with the pleasure of this al fresco fuck. Suddenly my field of vision filled with light and my orgasm exploded. I collapsed forward in a heap, hugging Lisa's waist to avoid falling onto the needle strewn forest floor.

Saul wasn't done yet, but his cock slipped from me as I fell forward. I looked up at Lisa and whispered, "Your turn." After I rolled over onto my back I was out of the way enough that Saul could shuffle forwards between Lisa's legs. She looked at him with a combination of desire and consternation. She wanted him--that was clear. But she wasn't convinced she could handle him. Saul was gentle. He rubbed his cock up and down her glistening slit; she moaned, her head flopped back and closed her eyes. Slowly he rocked forward slipping the tip of his cock just between her lips, teasing her. When he rocked forward again his magnificent cock's glans was inside her and she looked straight at him, her mouth a capital O.

"Oh my God." She rasped. "Oh my God."

Saul rocked back and forth slowly teasing his cock head in and out of Lisa's pussy. Her head flopped back again and she moaned as he rocked. Almost imperceptibly, with each forward motion, Saul's massive tool slid slowly further and further inside Lisa. Every so often a thrust would go a little deeper than she expected and she'd open her eyes, look up and stare at him, biting her lip in an effort not to scream.

I raked my fingernails along his muscular thigh then slipped my hand between his legs and once more cupped his hairless balls, this time squeezing them as he thrust into Lisa. That got Saul groaning too. Saul held onto Lisa's legs and started thrusting more powerfully, letting her feel the full length--and girth--of his cock. Lisa's head rocked from side to side like she was in a trance. When she came it was amazing--it was as if I saw her orgasm ripple through her body like a wave. She was tossing her head from side to side moaning and panting before she slumped back, completely spent.

But Saul had not come a second time. Perhaps because of what had happened in the tea shop. After his cock slipped from Lisa's gaping cunt, I took it in my hands and, as I knelt in front of him, I licked and sucked the tip of his cock, stroking it with both hands. His shaft was slick with the juices from Lisa's pussy. She tasted wonderful. With one hand stroking, the other squeezing his balls and my mouth and tongue working him too, it wasn't long before I felt Saul's body start to tense. I pulled his cock from my mouth just in time to feel my face sprayed with jet after jet of hot salty cum.

...ooOoo…

Half an hour later the three of us were walking back along the coast road towards Windermere and our hotel. We hadn’t gone more than a mile before we saw Mike’s car passed us, with Jen and Mike waving and honking the horn. Mike pulled over and we jumped back into the car.

“Hi there,” I said. “Thanks for the lift.”

“You’re welcome.” Replied Jen.

“So--are you going to tell us what you’ve been up to?”

Published 
Written by nickitaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments