Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

£10 A Pair

"Underwear for sale. A young girl. An old man."

124
40 Comments 40
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Whilst checking out adverts on a rival website I noticed a profile asking if anyone was willing to sell their used underwear. On further investigation, the profile belonged to an elderly married gentleman called William. It stated that his wife knew nothing about his secret collection. I was quite amused that men got any kind of gratification from an old pair of knickers.

I decided to make contact and was surprised when I got an instant reply. We chatted for a while via text. He told me that he wasn't able to have them posted because of fear of his wife discovering his secret. I agreed to meet him in person. I'd never done this kind of thing before and had no idea what to charge. Where on earth would I find the price of a used pair of knickers?

Google...

After a little research, I came up with a price list. It ranged from £10 a pair, right up to £100. I sent him the list but didn't get a reply for a couple of days. I thought maybe I had set my prices too high, but it turned out that he was visiting family with his wife and had no privacy to return a message. I was very surprised to find that he had chosen the £50 deal.

He told me that he could only escape the wife for about half an hour without her becoming suspicious and would need to meet somewhere local. I suggested a park nearby.

Which pair to give him? Most of my underwear was in sets because my husband insisted I always wear matching. I found a pink bra that was getting a bit tatty, which meant that the knickers would be no further use.

The price would include a few photos of me wearing the knickers, as proof. I had read that some women buy multiple pairs and just post them out without them even coming into contact with their skin, in order to maximize profits. I wanted to offer a more personalised service. My husband took a few photos of me wearing the pink knickers, which we sent to him in good faith. He was over the moon with his potential purchase and couldn't wait to collect in person. The price also included a little video which would be sent after collection.

It was supposed to be a thirty-second video of me wearing the knickers, taken from different angles. It turned out to be a twenty-minute video of me masturbating with my nine-inch Jessica rabbit and panting out the words, "Fuck me, William, fuck me" as I came. We managed to edit it down to just over three minutes.

I kept the knickers on, as agreed...

The following day was bright and sunny. I decided to wear a short summer dress and sandals. The dress had an elasticated body, which although it didn't give me a firm hold of my breasts, it at least compressed them enough to stay in place, unless I did something stupid like try to run. The park was a short walk from my house. My husband followed a few hundred metres behind for my safety and his voyeurism. We agreed to meet at the wishing well. I got there early and took a seat on a bench nearby. My husband passed me and stopped at a bench on the other side of the boating pond. The meeting time came and went. I was about to give up on him, when I heard someone softly say my name. I turned to find a grey-haired gentleman wearing a shirt and tie.

"Yes," I replied. "Are you William?"

He seemed keen to thrust the money straight at me. I was a little embarrassed to take it and looked around first to see if anyone other than my husband was watching. I took the money, and without counting it, shoved it into the case of my mobile phone. He sat next to me and began to tell me how my photos didn't do me justice. All I could think about was giving him the underwear and leaving as quickly as possible. He began telling me how his wife shows no interest in him sexually and how I'm a 'godsend.'

We were too exposed for me to remove my knickers there, so I invited him to the long pavilion just behind us. I wanted to get this done as soon as possible. I took a deep breath lifted my dress and quickly pulled down my knickers. I scooped them up off the floor and handed them to him. I expected him to discreetly put them in his pocket, but instead, he held them to his nose and took a deep intake of breath. I didn't feel like I could just leave, so stood watching for a minute or so. He pulled the knickers away from his face and straightened them out to find the gusset.

I thought he was going to smell them again, but instead, he actually licked them, before putting them in his trouser pocket. He asked if he could see where they had come from. I didn't understand at first, but as he looked down I got his meaning. I suppose I was a bit quick taking them off and he had paid the extra to see. I stepped back slightly then lifted my dress. He looked for about ten seconds and just said, "Wonderful."

aprilbrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilbrunette

It was only a short walk home, but I suddenly thought that there was only a tiny bit of material between me being naked or not, and if a gust of wind were to lift my dress everyone would be able to see. My pace got quicker and I was soon back at my house, closely followed by my husband.

Later that evening I sent him the video I had made the previous evening. Soon after I received a message from him thanking me for my gift and informing me that he could still smell my odour on the material.

He sent numerous messages over the next few weeks. I ignored most or sent one-word replies. I received one entitled 'Indecent Proposal' There was no amount of money that would make me want to have sex with an eighty-six-year-old man, but upon further investigation of his message it seemed that he was willing to pay me £100 for my used knickers if he could masturbate as I took them off.

My immediate thought was of him sitting on a park bench wanking at passing school girls, but I was actually intrigued by his proposal and started replying to his messages. The first thing I wanted to know was where did he plan this to take place. He told me that his wife had started attending an evening class, so he had a two-hour window every Wednesday evening and he was happy for me to go to his house. I made it clear that there was no touching allowed and that nothing further would happen. He agreed to my terms and we arranged to meet the following week.

I followed the same routine as last time. I went through my underwear drawer and found a navy blue satin and lace pair. My husband took a few photos of me wearing them, which we sent before the meeting. I made a little video similar to the previous one and wore them all night as agreed.

He texted his address. My husband drove me over. The house was actually a detached bungalow in a nice area with sea views. Before getting out of the car my husband phoned my mobile. We always did this when I was out of sight. I'd like to think it was purely for my safety, but I think it had more to do with my husband being able to 'listen in.' I went to the side door as requested. This lead to the kitchen. As I passed the window I could see William sitting at the table. He noticed as I approached the door and let me into his house. It was clear he had money.

The kitchen was bigger than my lounge and of decent quality. He asked if I'd like a drink. I didn't, but for some reason said "yes." He poured me a glass of Chardonnay and asked if I had any trouble finding the house. He thanked me for making the time for him and gave me some cash. I took a sip of wine. It wasn't the cheap stuff I'm used to. He said we'd be more comfortable in the lounge. He lead the way and I followed behind.

The first thing to notice was the views across the bay. The second was that William had pulled down his trousers and y-fronts. I expected to see a shrivelled-up little penis, but instead he was quite large and already standing to attention. I looked behind me at the window.

"It's OK," William replied. "We're a level up at the front of the house. Nobody can see in. "

I felt reassured, and undid the outer tie on my wraparound dress and then the inner one. I slid the knickers down and handed them to William. He took them with one hand and held them up to his nose whilst wanking with the other. I held my dress open with both hands so he could have a clearer look. I hadn't bothered to wear a bra and was totally naked under the dress. I heard three successive grunts, then felt his warm cum all over my body.

I thought that he would have used my knickers to catch his load, but he said he didn't want to taint my smell. He apologised profusely and guided me to a bathroom. I cleaned myself up and returned to the lounge. He thrust some more money at me. I took it without question. Still naked from the waist down, he apologised again. I gathered my things and finished my wine. Without tieing the straps I just wrapped my dress around me and made my way to the car.

Published 
Written by So98Sophie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments