Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Motorcycle Ride

"He gave her the ride of her life"

41
16 Comments 16
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I looked up when I heard the deep rumble of the bike turning off the highway. I felt the vibrations in my body when it pulled up behind me at the fast station. I pulled my eyes away from it before the rider turned it off, and watched the money tick up on my gas pump.

The rumbling stopped and I sighed, missing the thrum in my body. I glanced back and saw the rider dismount, his thick thigh swinging over the seat as he got off. He reached for his helmet and took it off, running his hand through his short, dark hair before placing his helmet in his seat.

I noticed him noticing me then. How he slowly looked up my body, and back down before going to fill his tank. I felt his eyes burning a hole in my ass and flushed, trying not to stare at him. My tank was full and I heard a throat clear when I hung the pump up. I glanced over and saw his face then. His dark beard covered most of it but I locked eyes with the bluest ones I had ever seen. My breath hitched in my throat as I watched his hand come up and stroke his beard.

“Hey, baby girl. Wanna go for a ride?” His deep voice went straight to my pussy, dampening my panties. I smiled.

“I’m not really dressed for it.” I laughed, gesturing to my sundress and sandals.

He grinned.

“You’re dressed for some fun, just offering some.” I studied him as he stood there and grinned at me. I looked around at the empty gas station and back at him.

“Let me move my car.” I smiled back at him and got back in my car. I moved to the side of the parking lot and took a deep breath as I put it in park, grabbed my purse, and stepped out of my car. He was waiting for me, helmet in his lap as he straddled his massive bike between his legs. He held it out for me, grinning. I shoved it on my head and put my purse across my shoulder before slipping onto the bike behind him.

I sat on the back of my dress so it wouldn’t fly up and held onto his waist, as he started off. I held on more tightly, as he went faster, joining traffic on the highway. My hands splayed across his stomach, stroking slightly the faster we went.

My pussy was soaked, I was afraid I’d ruin his bike seat with my juices. The rumble of the bike hit my core and this big, hard man was just sitting in front of me, mine for the taking.

I pushed my breasts into his back, grinding into his seat as my hands trailed down his lap. I brought them back up to his chest and pulled him back into my breasts, making sure he felt my hard nipples. My hands made their way to his thighs and gripped them tightly. He shifted in his seat and I felt one of his hands appear in my lap, and laughed. I watched him find the hem of my skirt before I grabbed it and placed it where I wanted. Under my panties and right on my wet slit. He rubbed his fingers up and down me before he found my clit and started rubbing me roughly.

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

His rough hands on my sensitive bud felt so good, but when two of his fingers slid deep inside of me, I moaned, loudly into the sky. My hands held onto his shoulders as his attacked my pussy from in front of me. I moved with his hand, trying to take him deeper but couldn’t move much on the back of a moving bike. He got the hint and fucked me harder, his thumb firm and direct as he made me cum on his hand. I made sure and told him the whole time how good it felt, moaning my pleasure in his ear so the wind wouldn’t blow it away.

When I came down from my high, my hands found his lap again, and his bulging dick tenting his jeans. I unzipped his pants and slowly pulled him out, getting two handfuls as I pressed against his back, scooting as close to him as I could. I ran one of my hands on my dripping pussy before bringing it back to his dick, using my juices as lube to stroke him.

“That’s a good girl. But I need deep in that pussy of yours.” He told me before turning off onto a side road, and parking a ways from the highway. He moved like a panther, with sleek muscles and smoothness as he glided off his bike and had me bent over it before I knew what was happening.

His pants were down at his ankles and my dress up on my back as he held one of my hips as he guided his big dick into me. My pussy tightened on him as he filled me up and I moaned, throwing my head back.

He took the opportunity to grab a handful of my hair and pulled it back.

“So fucking tight, baby girl. You feel so good. I have half a mind to make you my old lady.” He growled as he bent over me, pulling my hair to make my cheek line up with his.

“You couldn’t handle me, Daddy.” I laughed and matched him thrust for thrust, his hand in my hair just making me thrust harder. I moaned and cussed, screaming out as I came, gripping his bike seat as my legs turned to jelly.

He roared his release as he came, shooting his hit load deep inside of me, his forehead on my back as he spurted, filling me up. His teeth grazed me, his beard tickling my skin, as I felt him soften inside of me.

“That was amazing. Now take me for another ride, Daddy.” He laughed and tucked himself up before we rode off, my dress flying around freely and my pussy leaking his cum.

Published 
Written by PrimalChic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments