Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Exhibitionism Part 1

"My first proper exhibitionist experience"

39
12 Comments 12
8.2k Views 8.2k
949 words 949 words
Hi everyone,

My name is Martina and I'm a 24-year-old Italian girl from Turin! I have signed up to Lush as I am a bit of an exhibitionist and mostly a tease. I love to show off in a natural way - almost as if it wasn't on purpose - even though sometimes I have gone beyond that. Being an exhibitionist isn't something I manage to share with my friends. My boyfriend kind of knows but he is quite jealous so most times he isn't aware of the things I get up to, even though I love teasing him too.

I have known that I am an exhibitionist since I was in high school really, where guys would constantly make comments about my boobs and ass and it would turn me on. I would wear low rise jeans and cut off t-shirts to give them a good look and then masturbate on this at home. I even knew some of them had a whole collection of pictures of my thong popping out of my jeans.

I finished high school and before starting university I wanted a working experience and wanted to learn some English (hence my decent level of English compared to other Italians). I moved to Manchester for a few months as London was too expensive for me and found a job as a receptionist in an Italian restaurant. The atmosphere was very old school Italian and I was the only girl in the middle of ten guys, of which the owner, two managers, one barman and the rest were waiters.

Pretty soon most of the guys had a crush on me and would constantly make comments and dirty jokes, but I always tried to stay super professional as it was my first job and didn't want to get into any trouble. I did fantasize about showing off though.

This until the owner, an old school Italian guy said: "Marti, you are really beautiful, it would be great if you could dress a little more provocative for the guests, you will get more tips!"

He didn't have to tell me twice. I started wearing cut off shirts and short skirts and it started driving all the guys insane. I would still keep it professional of course, but I knew they were fantasising about me and it just made me wet. I really wanted to show more but the job was so intense that it was almost impossible.

My three months at the restaurant came to an end so I gave my notice and of course everyone was gutted. The guys started to say that I should do a striptease before leaving as a joke, but I started to seriously consider it! I joked saying that if they did a goodbye party for me I would do a little striptease as a thank you. The word must have reached the management as it is exactly what they did.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

I was really nervous about it as I didn't want to come across as a slut (plus I had never done it before) and I told them I wouldn't actually do it, but they still insisted that they wanted to throw me a goodbye party anyway. So the day came and I really didn't know what to wear. I wanted to wear something really hot just to tease them a little bit, so I ended up wearing a black cut off top, low rise jeans, a little red thong and heels.

I arrived at the party and I could tell that the guys were really enjoying what they were seeing, and hearing their comments was starting to get me really horny. I could feel myself getting wet and really wanted to expose myself.

I knew I would probably never see these guys again so it was the perfect opportunity to satisfy my fantasy. I was just waiting for someone to bring the striptease up again and I was ready to do it (mind you the alcohol helped a lot!). So we finished our dinner and the manager said joking:

"So, it's the big moment then, Marti's going to strip for us!"

I said, "I would but you guys can't handle it."

And that's when then they all started shouting: "Nuda, Nuda, Nuda!", which literally means get naked!

The guys turned the music up and I didn't know what I was doing but I knew I wanted to, so I stood on the table and started dancing. I unbuttoned my top so that they could see my tits a little bit more and bent down so that they could see my little red thong. I could see them going mental and one of them started filming, so I told them if they put their phones away I would show them more and they seemed to obey.

I took my bra off from under my top and remained braless and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down so they could see my ass for a few seconds before pulling them back up. I could feel my stomach burning, I had just shown my ass and was standing braless with a tiny top that clearly showed my nipples in front of the guys I had been working with for the past three months. I stopped there not because I wanted to, just because I thought more would have been inappropriate in a working context but sometimes I still fantasize about having gone completely naked!

I said goodbye to everyone that night and never heard from them again. It was my first proper exhibitionist experience and I masturbated on it for ages while planning for my next one. the first of many.

Published 
Written by martiii98
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments