Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Photoshoot

"I started out as a good girl..."

171
112 Comments 112
61.5k Views 61.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
"You're not going to show these to anyone, are you?" I implored, as I hesitantly un-hooked my bra and let my bare breasts fall into view of the camera lens perched atop a tripod only a few feet in front of me. My lips pouted with an unconscious tremble, knowing this was the moment of my surrender. Regardless of how ingenuous an answer I received, this was the turning point, after which I could no longer be certain that photos of me in the nude would never find their way into the grubby hands of God-knows-whom.

For weeks he had urged me to try this, just once. Urged? Flattered, wheedled, and fawned-over endlessly, until I had reluctantly given in to my boyfriend's pleas. I could feel the blush rising up my half-naked body, as the hot key lights raised a thin sheen of perspiration on my exposed skin. My nipples rose spontaneously at just the thought of what I was doing, and my hands instinctively covered my breasts again.

"C'mon, baby!" my boyfriend said in response. "I'm all ready. Just give me a big smile!" I sighed and tried to shake off my nervousness and think of something to smile about. "Clasp your hands behind your head!" He directed, and I screwed a smile on my face, and struck a sexy pose, making my tits as perky as possible. The click, the flash, and the jump of my heart all happened at the same instant, and my first nude picture was in the camera.

I felt a rush of exhilaration and felt very naughty, but it was suddenly a challenge. Being as apparently vain as I had thought I was modest, I wanted my pictures to be as sexy as possible, so I twisted into a different pose, and followed my boyfriend's every direction. I was anxious to see what I looked like, but I wondered again who else might see the photos, whether I consented or not. It wasn't that I didn't trust my boyfriend, but the internet was full of pretty girls who believed their pictures would never wind up in public view.

"Now, turn around and drop your panties!" I was told.

My bare bottom was nothing to be nervous about, I told myself. I had a nice butt and wore thongs in public, so why not show my ass for the camera? Besides, my tits would be almost out of view this way, and over-the-shoulder poses were always my best angle. Except once my panties came down, I knew what was coming next! I had told him before we started that I didn't want pictures of my pussy, but guys are guys! They nag, and beg, and flatter until we give in. And I always did.

He had talked me out of my virginity, so I knew, sooner or later I'd succumb, if pressured. I thrust my ass out with my back arched back so my figure would be accentuated, and snap, snap, snap! I pushed my long, billowing hair up on top of my head, and flirted with the camera. But in the back of my mind, I was flirting with whoever else would see these 'glamor' photos of me someday.

I knew it was wicked. I knew I was being naughty when I enjoyed other guys ogling my body at the beach, and walked as seductively as I could, just to drive them crazy. I smiled, even when I knew they were mentally undressing me with my boyfriend walking right beside me. I turned a bit, so the curve of my breast would show up in the rest of the pictures of my butt, and then further still, until my nipple was also clearly visible. It was starting to be a rush!

"These are going to turn out great!" my boyfriend assured me. "You look amazing when you're relaxed and carefree!"

I smiled even bigger, happy that I'd pleased him. But he knew how to play me. And I knew it was my weakness to be praised and flattered, especially where my vanity was concerned. He had told me over and over how perfect my body was, and how one day I might wish I had nude pictures of myself while I was at my peak.

He was right, of course. The future would take its toll on me. He had apparently thought of that. This was his way of always having me as I was now, assuming we stayed together. And if we didn't? I didn't want to think about that. But he would always have these photos, whether we did or not, on whatever terms we parted. But we'd stay together, I reassured myself. As long as I kept him happy.

"Hey, babe! Turn around, and pull your panties all the way off!" he coaxed me. I swallowed hard, and did as he asked. As my panties departed my ankles, I took a deep breath. In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought. I was naked. Completely naked.

He took the camera off the tripod and circled around me. I kept my thighs together. I wanted these photos to be artistic, not porn! But somehow, as the hot lights were moved around, and I got tired of balancing myself with my knees pulled together, my thighs would spread wider for balance, and I knew my bare-shaved pussy was in the shot. And she was getting wet!

I had imagined fear, and guilt. Before I agreed to do this, I had envisioned all kinds of scary emotions, which every girl feels when she's about to give it up. What I hadn't anticipated, was the thrill! I was starkers, and I suddenly wanted the whole world to see me like this. Jimmy got directly in front of me, camera cocked and ready, and finally, so was I.

I was going to show everything. My pussy tingled between my wide-open thighs, and the shutter clicked incessantly, as I struck one erotic pose after another, filling the memory-card with dozens of explicit images of my naked body. I was hot and wild, and wanted to show everyone how beautiful I was. The camera captured me in every porn-pose imaginable, and Jimmy, as turned-on as I was, put the camera aside, tore his clothes off, and fucked me like I'd never been fucked before!

Two hours later, I sat under the afghan, still naked and soaking wet; my pussy leaking out onto a towel beneath me. My boyfriend had been uploading all my nude photos into his computer, while I sat with my knees drawn up to my breasts, wondering if I would regret this. Long after I had drained his lizard, not once, but three times, he now had another raging hard-on, as he sat before the monitor and viewed the results of my photo-shoot.

As I nervously twisted a strand of my long, blond hair through my fingertips, my curiosity finally got the best of me, and I sneaked up behind my boyfriend to see what I looked like naked in fourteen megapixels. I gasped when I saw what had him so aroused. Had I actually pulled my pussy-lips wide open while he took a POV shot of his seven-inch cock sliding inside of me? Apparently, I had.

"Baby, these are incredible!" I heard him say from behind me as I walked back to the couch to hide under the afghan again.

"Jimmy," I started weakly. "What are you going to do with these?"

"Keep them. They're beautiful!" he replied. Then, as an afterthought, he assured me they'd be safe. He'd load the whole file onto a stick, and delete them from his laptop, after he'd looked at them for a few days. He turned to look at me, as if asking me if I was alright with that, and I just quietly nodded. Then we had sex again. Incredible, mind-blowing sex!

I looked at them too, the next day, while he was at work. I wanted to delete the more explicit ones, but I knew Jimmy would kill me if I did. I wondered what he really planned to do with them, besides masturbate to them after we broke up. Or show them to his friends? Or upload them to a porn-site! Good God! What had I done?

I came this close to deleting the whole file, but I wasn't sure whether he had copied them onto a memory-stick already, and hid them someplace. Then I came to my senses. Jimmy loved me! I trusted him. I opened the bubble-pack of a new memory-stick, and copied all my pictures for myself, and hid them. But that was the last nude photo-shoot I was ever going to do!

Until the next weekend, anyway. I posed for another photo-shoot, and he didn't even have to coax me that much. After a few days, and the world hadn't come to an end, I resigned myself to the idea that there were galleries of my naked pictures in existence, and that it was pretty cool. We both looked at them often, and we never got around to deleting them from his computer.

They were gorgeous! My face was made-up perfectly, and my breasts were to die for. Jimmy said I could be a model. My photos showcased my natural 34-D boobs with my wide, pale brown nipples that any guy would go crazy for. I imagined them being seen in a men's magazine, or a porn-site. And then I imagined getting fired if my boss ever saw them, and disowned, if my parents ever found out.

A week went by, and the weather turned warm. Jimmy wanted to take my pictures outdoors, so we drove out to the country to a state park, and hiked up to a scenic waterfall. By now, I was comfortable enough naked in front of the camera, but it was the first time I had posed nude outdoors, and stripping naked for all the world to see took some real courage. I could just picture us getting busted by some park ranger, and me riding in the back seat of a ranger's jeep, bundled up in a blanket, under arrest!

We climbed to the waterfall and I got up the nerve to wade out into the shallows under the cold, cascading water, naked and alone. Jimmy kept my clothes close by, in case I needed them quickly, and he got some amazing pictures of me taken with a telephoto lens. He wanted some shots of me with my hair in wet strings, plastered to the curves of my breasts, while the cold water beaded up on my flesh, raising goosebumps. I spread my nude body out on a flat rock ledge at the water's edge, thankful that the sun would warm me back up.

We made love on that rock, after Jimmy had nearly filled the camera with my naked pictures. It was the first time I had been outdoors without any clothes on, and also the first time I'd had sex out in the open. I found all these new experiences exhilarating, and was proud of myself for summoning the courage to let loose of my parents' strict upbringing, and make my boyfriend happy at the same time. I was kind of a new woman, and I liked what I was becoming.

A few days later, my friend Sheri came over to our place, and I was struggling with the temptation to let her see some of my best pictures from the weekend's photo-shoot.

DanaeBond1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaeBond1

Sheri had been my best friend since high school, but she always considered me a bit too much of a straight-arrow, so I was really eager to surprise her with my new-found freedom, and see what her reaction would be. I wasn't sure how Jimmy would feel about it, since I was always the one who was worried about people seeing any of these racy photos.

While she was putting her bikini on, so we could spend the afternoon tanning on the patio, I pulled up the photo-file on the computer, and displayed the gallery of pictures from the waterfall. She came up behind me just as I was opening one of my best shots on the screen, and she gasped as she grabbed my shoulders and peered around me.

"Get out of here! Look at you!" she exclaimed to my delight. "When did you take these? They're amazing!"

"Jimmy finally talked me into letting him take some nudie pics of me. Do you really like them?" I asked.

"These aren't just 'nudie-pics', they're gorgeous! You should totally get these published somewhere!" Sheri was clearly excited about the whole idea, and her suggestion was something I never expected.

"You're crazy!" I said. "I'm not going to let anyone see these!"

"Sweetie, why not? You're beautiful! You could really cash in with these. I'd love to have pics of myself like this."

I knew Sheri would be surprised that I had taken photos like these, but I wasn't prepared for her making such a big fuss about them. She wanted to see the whole portfolio, so we stood together in front of the computer screen, opening file after file, until we got to the explicit ones, where Jimmy had photographed us actually having sex. I moved her fingers away from the track-pad and covered it with my hand so she couldn't open any more files.

"Okay, what have you got in there?" She demanded.

"Not those!" I pleaded. We playfully grabbed each others arms as she struggled to get them free, and I kept them away from the laptop.

"Come on! We're friends!" she implored. "Afraid I'm going to see Jimmy's hoo-ha?"

She knew exactly what I was trying to hide, so I clasped her hands, and pulled her towards the patio-door, while she dug in her heels all the way, fighting me.

"Look. I'll show you some of Michael and me. They're nowhere near as professional as these, but I love this new you! I've been trying to get you to loosen up for years, and now we can really share some secrets together."

I let go of her, and she gave me a pleading look I hadn't seen on her face since she had tried to get me to go skinny-dipping with the football team when we were in high school.

"You and Mike really took pictures like these?" I questioned, giving her the skunk-eye.

"Wait right here!" she giggled, and she left by the patio door to run over to her place. While she was gone, I quickly tried to scan through Jimmy's 'porn' file to see how bad our X-rated pictures really were, but the more I looked at them, the hotter I became, and the prospect of seeing Michael's cock for the first time was starting to get me very wet. Sheri had always bragged about what a huge cock Mikey had, and I was finally about to see if it was true.

Sheri returned with her Ipad, and we sat down on the couch together while she searched for her pictures. The first few were pretty tame, and when some nudity appeared, faces were carefully hidden, so I began to wonder if I had become even braver than my wild friend from high school. Then, this giant erection appeared, and my eyes bulged! She thumbed through shot after shot of Mike's enormous, swollen member from every possible angle, and then a POV shot of it disappearing into Sheri's wet hole. I could feel myself blushing.

"You thought I was kidding, didn't you?" Sheri laughed, as she looked at my neck and cheeks flushing red.

"Won't you get in trouble when Mike finds out you've shown me these?" I queried.

"Are you kidding? He thinks you're smoking hot! He'd love to know you'd seen him like this. Hell, he'd show you the real thing if he thought you'd let him. He always figured you for the shy and proper type. If he ever saw those pictures of you, he'd cream his jeans." She smiled. "I never thought I'd ever see you do anything like that either. You're way cooler than you were in high school. Okay, my turn to see your dirty laundry!"

I took a deep breath, and brought the laptop over to the couch. She tracked through our dirtiest pictures with an evil giggle, and I sat there, wondering what she was thinking while she looked at my boyfriend's cock in me, out of me, and plunged into my mouth with a string of cum running down my chin. I couldn't believe we were sharing this stuff!

"Can I ask you a question?" she began, with a curious look on her face. I nodded, wondering what was coming next. "Would Jimmy take pictures of me like the ones he took of you? I mean, really nice glamor shots that I could give Mike for his birthday. Jimmy is such a fantastic photographer, and your pictures are amazing.

I knew he would! He would love to see my best friend naked, and he'd feel flattered that she trusted him to shoot her in the nude. But I also knew this was one more step on my plunge down the rabbit-hole. Jimmy would want to take pictures of Sheri and me together, and sooner or later, Mike would wind up seeing the pictures too, and he would end up with nude pics of me as well!

"Let me talk it over with Jimmy," I said. Sheri nodded hopefully, and we went out to the patio to sunbathe, until Jimmy got home from work. She took her bikini off, since it seemed silly to cover up for my sake at this point, and she got me to strip naked too. I figured tan breasts would look great for the next photo-session anyway. Sheri's breasts were smaller and more pert than mine, but she was more petite anyway, and she looked incredible naked!

That night I told Jimmy what had happened, wondering if he'd be mad at me for showing Sheri our pictures, mainly pictures of his cock, since his couldn't compare to Mike's in size. Hell, who could though? Mike could be a porn-star if he wanted to be, and as much as I hate to admit it, I had thought about what Mike's giant cock would feel like going into me after I had finally seen his legendary tool. Sheri was a lucky girl!

Before Sheri had left, she let me transfer their file of pictures into Jimmy's laptop. She figured it would lessen the chances of him being upset with me if he got to see Sheri's nude photos. It did! After his eyes bulged a bit when I first told him I'd shared our pics, they bulged even more when I showed him Sheri nude. That was all it took.

The next weekend, it was all set up. Jimmy had been planning the photo-shoot all week, and had picked up some new props and backgrounds for his make-shift studio in the basement. The key-lights were placed, and fill-lights were set up on movable stands so he could light his subjects for professional results. Sheri had been preparing all week too. We'd worked on our tans, and both of us had gone for a facial, manicures and pedicures in preparation for the shoot.

Strangely, I was nervous as hell, while Sheri was excited and ready for anything. This was to be her shoot, but Jimmy told me he could use the same sets for me afterwards, so he told us both not to wear anything tight that might leave band-marks or impressions in our skin. Jimmy had learned all the tricks of the trade, and I had to admit, it showed in his final results.

Sheri showed up after a morning make-up session wearing a short wrap-around dress and sandals, and I finally saw a bit of nervousness, now that the moment was at hand. She asked for a drink of water, and I brought us both glasses of wine instead, hoping it might relax us. We went downstairs and found it unaccustomedly warm with the studio-lights on, so Jimmy cranked-up the air.

Jimmy was already downstairs, and Sheri reached up and gave him a kiss for agreeing to do her photo-shoot for free, but I knew he would probably have paid her for the privilege, if it came right down to it. She asked him what he wanted her to do, and he nervously motioned her into the lit set. She finished her glass of wine with a gulp and unwrapped herself from her dress and kicked off her sandals.

I could see Jimmy starting to perspire. She was a pretty girl without make-up, but carefully made-up for this occasion, she was stunning. And she wasn't shy! She had gotten a Brazilian, so her pussy was as bare as mine was, and I could tell she was looking to have some really explicit photos with which to surprise Mike. As I watched her get comfortable, waiting for Jimmy to get the camera focused, I felt an unexpected slippery wetness between my legs, and realized she was turning me on as well.

This wasn't her first time in front of the camera, so Jimmy didn't have to coax her, or give her as much direction as he did me when I first started out. She knew just when to smile as each shot went into the camera, and struck different poses on her own, knowing instinctively what would look sexy. She was a natural, and she loved every minute of it. When she opened her thighs and flashed her pussy, her smile got even bigger, and I knew Jimmy's cock was as hard as steel! These were going to turn out to be amazingly sexy photos.

After a few dozen of her pictures were in the camera, she crooked her finger and invited me into the shots with her, and a shiver ran through me. I was already wet, and wasn't prepared for how turned-on watching Sheri had gotten me. In high school, she had kissed me at parties when she was half-drunk, but I had never let it go beyond that. Looking at her now, I knew that if our nude bodies were in full contact, well I didn't know what might happen, and I was a little afraid.

But I wanted to find out.

(to be continued)

(c) 2014 - Bethany Frasier

Published 
Written by Beffer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments