Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time as a Porn Moviemaker…

"An evening of total ecstasy and sexual bliss - enjoyed by two lovers in the fullest extent of pleasu"

15
13 Comments 13
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

 

I think I’ve said before that all my stories have at least some elements of fact, either my own experiences or those of friends who have told me of theirs. This story, however, is all fact, and I still get wet just thinking about it!

I share a room in a flat with some friends, one of whom is Anna. She and I have got very close over the last year, and we even enjoy masturbating together when we can’t see our boyfriends. Yes, we are that close!

A few days ago, Anna blushed and asked me if I would do her a favor. “Of course,” I replied, at which point she blushed even more.

She started by telling me that she hadn’t discussed this with her boyfriend, Steven, so it may come to nothing, but she would really like me to film both of them making love. This took my breath away but of course, I said, “YES.” She is my friend after all.

She then had a discussion with Steven and he finally agreed, so I had a quiet chat with him and Anna separately to check their boundaries, and then both of them together to agree how this would work out.

I was like a cat on a hot tin roof in horny anticipation of this event. What should I wear? Should I stay quiet or give instructions?

In the end, I decided to put them at their ease and even encourage Steven a little as he might have been less able to perform with another woman in the room, so I wore a white t-shirt with no bra, jean shorts, and lacy white panties underneath. This outfit gets my boyfriend going so I hoped it would encourage Steven. In the end, it wasn’t necessary.

Anna wore a western style shirt, jean shorts like mine, a mint green bra and matching panties. She was barefoot, I think to avoid any clumsiness on the film with panties getting caught on her shoes.

Shaking slightly with nerves, I went into mine and Anna’s bedroom first, telling them to come in when they were ready and get started.

Anna entered first, with Steven right behind her. He turned her around to face him and kissed her very passionately before slowly unbuttoning her shirt, sliding it seductively from her shoulders and letting it drop, forgotten already, to the floor.

He unclasped her bra and slipped its straps off her shoulders, taking it in his hand and throwing it across the room before he began to fondle her boobs and suck on first one, and then the other.

Anna reached over to him and unbuckled his belt and then unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled his t-shirt over his head before pushing his jeans and boxer shorts down exposing his cock, which sprang up proud, erect and ready. She took in the sight before sinking to her knees and taking his erection into her mouth to start a delicious blowjob.

I was transfixed. I could feel my nipples were like small pebbles and were poking through my braless t‑shirt.

Steven looking at me as he was enjoying his cock being sucked, but before it was too late, he reached down and lifted Anna to her feet, unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts letting them drop to the floor. He pushed her back onto the bed and using both hands, removed her panties in one swift movement.

He then removed his own shoes, pants, and boxers so they were both now naked. Kneeling on the floor, I watched delightedly as he began to lick on her obviously wet slit, all around her intimate area before settling on her clit, giving her the attention she was clearly enjoying. She was moaning with sheer pleasure.

Before she could come, Steven lay down on the bed with his penis fully erect, and with pre-cum and Anna’s saliva smeared all over its glans. Anna straddled him, lowering herself down on his hard erection as he entered her, and I watched and filmed as his penis disappeared inside her snatch, balls deep.

Anna began to ride up-n-down on his cock and they were both moaning. I delighted in capturing the ecstatic looks on their faces on camera, and even more, delighted that they seemed to be just enjoying each other, and the moment, so much so that it was if I wasn’t in the room.

I, on the other hand, was only too aware of the privilege of watching this encounter and my body was responding appropriately. My nipples seemed to ache, they were so hard, and my panties were by now, completely soaked, and for a brief moment, I wondered if there was a damp patch showing on my jean shorts. I shook off the idea and kept filming.

Anna continued to ride him for about five minutes when suddenly, her eyes closed, her head went back, and her moaning became more vocal as she wallowed in a great and glorious orgasm. It took only a few more of her strokes before Steven too began bucking, and I could see his butt muscles tighten as he ejaculated deep inside her, his cum beginning to ooze out of her and down his shaft.

What a sight.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

I was breathing heavily and trying to avoid camera-shake.

When they had both cum, Anna sank down onto Steven as she had been riding him cowboy-style. They lay still for a while, with Steven’s softening cock inside her pussy. Finally, she rolled over and they lay side-by-side, his cock now flaccid.

I stopped filming and we all sat for about twenty minutes and talking as they continued to hug and kiss each other. In time, having a naked Anna by his side and the overpowering scent of sex in the room, for which I was probably heavily responsible, Steven started to get hard again, so I started to film once more.

Anna got up and stood at the end of her bed and leaned forward with her head and chest down on her bed and her beautiful ass facing upwards, her pussy inviting Steven to give her a good seeing-to.

Steven did not need any encouragement. He came up from behind her and pushed his by now fully engorged cock into her as she let out a high squeal of surprise which quickly turned into a wide smile of enjoyment as he started to give her cunt a serious pounding.

I was sweating now, not from the heat in the room, but the heat on the bed. I think that if, at that moment, Anna had told Steven, to come and fuck me, I would have been out of my clothes, ass in the air, begging for it. Faithful to my boyfriend, I was glad she didn’t give the order, but it would have been a close call.

Once again, I shook off the thought and continued to film them with Steven pounding away inside her cunt. She sounded like a wild animal fucking its mate. Steven continued pounding away on her pussy even slapping her sweet bottom making it quite red and possibly a bit sore, but Anna was really into it and didn’t object to the spanking, clearly enjoying the sensations of gentle pain. This carried on for about twenty minutes when Steven had a massive orgasm, dumping another load of his semen deep inside her.

Anna quietly confessed to four extremely delicious orgasms while Steven was fucking her, and I decided that this was a good time to stop filming. We again sat around talking and both of them thanked me for doing this. I think it should have been me thanking them for the experience of a lifetime.

Anna told Steven she would send a copy of the film to him after she had a chance to watch it first.

We thought it was all over, but after about an hour, Steven started to get hard again, so they thought they would try for a third time, so once again I started filming them. This time they started by masturbating solo and then each other so I was able to get some good shots of their genitals, with some very good pictures of Anna’s pussy, her boobs with their erect nipples, as well as some excellent pictures of Steven’s penis in various stages of erection from limp to fully erect, and everything in-between.

They continued with another bout of sex, but this time starting in the missionary position and after a few minutes he pulled out to take her from behind again. With that view, I can’t blame him. He changed positions several times as he fucked her, making it even more interesting for the moviemaker.

I can honestly say that this was an experience that was like no other that I have ever witnessed. I kept filming them until they were both totally satisfied, having several more orgasms before being totally wiped out and exhausted from the evening’s sexual encounter.

After Steven and Anna finally regained their strength and composure, they got up to go into the bathroom to shower and returned to the bedroom to get dressed. Steven thanked me again for filming them having sex and asked me if I was okay?

I was.

Well, I say I was, but actually, if I didn’t get myself off very soon, then I would have exploded. I went straight to my bed, took all my clothes off, dropping the soaking panties on the floor and started to masturbate with my largest dildo. I was so wound up that I had several orgasms, two coming very, very quickly and then three more but timed a little further apart and slower so I felt really good afterward.

While I was masturbating, Anna returned to our bedroom and watched me using my dildo, having the final two orgasms in front of her.

Anna took out her cell phone to watch the film I had just made and told me that she really did appreciate my taking the time to film them.

She watched the entire film before downloading to her laptop and to my relief confirmed that it was exactly what she wanted and that she was sure Steven would appreciate watching it too. Well, why wouldn’t he?

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments