Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And Our New Neighbor part twenty

"Christy has more pain and Steve gets her naked"

13
6 Comments 6
10.7k Views 10.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

I met Christy and Greg for breakfast the following day and again, the conversation was about her adventure the previous day. Christy was drinking her special yellow drink at breakfast and she looked amazing in her jean shorts and a white vest top.

I stayed with them for the morning and it was just after eleven o’clock when Greg received a call from an old friend of his from New York.

“Peter wants me to go and meet with his design team; they want to hire us,” Greg shouted. “This contract could be worth a few hundred thousand dollars!”

“Awesome,” Christy screamed, “when do you have to meet him?”

“He wants to meet on Tuesday, in New York. I will have to fly out tomorrow if I can book the flight.”

Greg looked online and went to book the flight.

“Do you want to come, babe?” Greg asked Christy.

“No, I will stay here. I will stay with Steve,” Christy replied.

“You can go, babe,“ I smiled, “I don’t mind.”

“Are you sure? You really don’t mind?”

“Of course not, you should go.”

“Okay then, I will go.”

Greg booked their flight and scheduled them for eleven thirty the following day. Just then, Christy got a text from Orion. He was checking with her that she was okay and she replied that she was perfect.

Christy text me later that evening to tell me that they had booked their hotel room.

“We have our room booked Steve; it is under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy!”

“Perfect babe,” I text back. “Our first trip as Mr. and Mrs.”

I was going to drive them to the airport the following day before I went to the office and I dropped them off with plenty of time to spare before their flight. Christy kissed me deeply as I bid them a safe trip.

 

The conversation at the office with the guys was full of the weekend show and how much they enjoyed it; they were extremely happy when I told them that she would be doing it again at the end of the month. Christy called me a dozen times throughout that day and thanked me endlessly for allowing her to go with Greg.

The following day, she called me after the meeting with Peter’s company and she told me that Greg introduced her as his wife; she was excited and teased me endlessly about that.

It was about four thirty when she called me again and told me that we had secured the contract and that they would be home the following day. She was also excited that Orion had called her again; he wanted to meet her on Thursday to discuss possible things to put into her next suspension adventure.

That evening, I went to dinner with Greg and my wife and I heard all about their trip and how successful it was; and she teased me again about being introduced as Greg’s wife, I had an erection the whole evening.

Christy was excited about her meeting with Orion the following afternoon and promised me that she would come over to me later in the evening and tell me how it went.

Thursday was full of sexual energy at the office and around one o’clock she left for her appointment; she kissed us all before she went to meet Orion.

 

I was home when she arrived back at Greg’s around six o’clock and by six thirty she was walking to our house, carrying a bottle of her yellow drink! She gave me a long, passionate kiss as she came in; she was excited and she looked gorgeous in her flower printed cotton dress; it was clear that she didn’t have a bra on under it.

“Sorry Steve, I did intend to come straight here but I had to go and get changed first,” Christy smiled.

I looked confused, “You had to get changed?

“Yes, I had to change my dress and put a thong on!”

We sat on the couch and she explained. She told me that when she arrived at Orion’s, he met her at the door and offered her some refreshments as he kissed her. After they had a cup of coffee, he walked her to the stage room where she was suspended the weekend before and as they entered the room, he turned the lights on.

“Orion asked me if I remember this room,” Christy told me.

She told me that she got tingles when she saw the stage and she answered,

“Yes I do; I love this room.”

She told me that Orion was a few feet in front of her as they walked to the seats and he turned his head to look at her and he stopped in his tracks.

“He said, have you forgotten something Christy, please remove your clothes,” Christy told me.

She explained that she looked confused and asked him, “Now, take my clothes off, everything?”

He confirmed that she should remove all of her clothes.

Christy smiled as she told me, “He said, don’t you remember the other day when I told you that you will be nude every time that you are in this room.”

“What did you say, babe?” I asked.

“I told him that I didn’t remember that and he said, I told you that you will be nude every time that you come in here and that I am in total control of you when you enter this room.”

“What did you do babe?” I asked.

“I apologized and took my dress off and handed it to him, Steve,” she smiled, “Then I asked, everything, you want everything off? And he said, yes, totally nude please.”

She told me that she unclipped her bra and handed it to him before easing her white sexy thong down and off, he held her thong to his face when she passed it to him and he smiled.

“You were naked?” I asked.

“Yes, Steve, completely naked and he said that he loves the clothes that I wear,” Christy smiled, “Then he said, I think that I will keep these.”

“Keep your clothes?” I asked.

“Yes Steve, he was holding my clothes and said that he wanted to keep them!”

“Wow.”

“I asked, so I will have to drive home in the nude? And he smiled and said, would that be okay?” Christy smiled, “I said that it would have to be if you are keeping my clothes and he smiled.”

She told me that they walked to the chairs and as she went to sit down, Orion took her breasts in his hand and told her that she has beautiful breasts, and then he kissed her nipples. I was ready to cum as she explained more.

She told me that she sat down and they discussed her pain threshold; she explained to Orion that she thrives on pain and she loves to be dominated; he suggested that they find out how much pain she could withstand and she agreed to try out some experiments.

She told me that Orion stood up and walked behind her, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them very hard before taking her nipples and squeezing them even harder.

“Was that painful?” I asked.

“Yes Steve, he squeezed and twisted my nipples hard; but I loved it.”

She told me that Orion asked her how much she likes to be dominated and she told him that she wants and needs to be dominated, she told him about Jason and how he used to dominate her and that was how she was introduced to spanking.

Orion asked her if she wanted him to dominate her while she was there and she was eager for that to happen.

“He told me that he will dominate me and I have to do what he says Steve, I climaxed and agreed; I was so excited!” Christy smiled. 

I asked her to continue with her recollection.

“He told me that he will hurt me, Steve,” Christy smiled, “I told him that I can’t wait and he gave me a safe word to use for when I wanted him to stop.”

She told me that he told her to stand up and he walked her to the stage area; he pulled the large table that he used the other day to the center of the stage and told her to lay on her back on the table.

She told me that he then tied her hands above her head and fastened them to a ring to prevent her arms from moving. He tied a rope around her tummy and another just above her breasts. Her body was now firmly tied to the table.

He stretched her legs wide open and tied them to the legs of the table and she was now fully exposed again. His final rope went around her neck and although this one wasn’t tight, it did prevent her from raising her head up.

She explained that he took out her clit ring and placed it on the chair and when he returned; he took hold of her pubic hair and pulled it.

“He pulled it so hard, Steve,” Christy said. “He pulled it upwards, so much that my ass would have raised off the table if I hadn’t been tied down.”

“Wow, did it hurt?”

“Yes, it hurt a lot and he asked me if I was okay; I said yes!”

“What happened next?”

“He got a whip thing that people use on horses and he showed it to me,” Christy smiled, “It had two little leather pieces on the end and he said that he was going to give my open pussy, twenty strikes with it.”

“Wow, what did you do?”

“I climaxed again! She went on, “I told him to do it! He said, I am going to do it, you are mine to do whatever I want.”

She told me that Orion went to her pussy and kissed it before telling her that the strikes are going to be hard.

“Oh my God Steve,” Christy shouted, “It was fucking incredible! He hit my pussy with the cane thing and he hit it hard!”

“Did it hurt?”

“Fuck, yes, but it was amazing! He whipped my pussy twenty times and every one of the strikes was hard!”

“Did you scream?”

“I didn’t scream loud but I did scream a little and he kept reminding me of the safe word and I shouted that I was okay and for him to continue.”

She told me that after the twenty strikes on her pussy, he asked her if she was okay and if she had cum.

“I told him that I was perfect and that I had climaxed a dozen times. He asked if we should continue and I shouted, yes!”

She told me that Orion then kissed her before going back to her pussy and kissing that as well. Then, he ran his hand back and forth across her pussy and she climaxed again. 

“He told me that he would be using the whip thing on my ass and breasts, Steve,” Christy smiled, “But not today as they would be severely marked, he would do that when I am living with you as they wouldn’t be seen.”

She told me that Orion then pulled her face to the right and this tightened the rope around her neck slightly. He opened his robe and his erect cock was now on display. He told her to open her mouth and he pushed his cock into her mouth. He told her to keep his cock in her mouth while he spanked her breasts.

“God Steve, it was incredible,” Christy smiled, “He spanked my breasts hard and I was forbidden to bite down on his cock, it was fucking amazing!

She told me that Orion then took his cock from her mouth and eased it into her open and wet pussy.

She said that he just left his cock in her pussy for about thirty seconds before pulling it out and going back to her mouth where he ordered her to lick her own cum from it.

She explained that Orion then told her that the next task would test her pain tolerance even more.

He asked if she were ready and she shouted that she was!

“Steve, he showed me a box of little thin needles, like acupuncture needles and I climaxed again!”

She told me that he opened the sealed, sterile bag and took out a needle. He moved to her breast and started pushing the needle through her left nipple.

“Holy fuck!” I shouted, “Did it hurt?”

“It hurt a lot! He pushed the needle right through my left nipple and I screamed, it went sideways through my nipple and Orion asked me if I was okay and should he continue.”

“Were you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I was fine, I was loving it and I told Orion to continue! I begged him to continue!”

 

She told me that Orion took another needle and pushed it through the top to the bottom of her left nipple and she screamed again. This time Orion didn’t ask her if she were okay, he just continued.

He took another needle and pushed it through the side of her right nipple and again she screamed before he pushed the fourth needle through the top to bottom of her right nipple.

She told me that Orion kept flicking the needles that were in her nipples and that caused her more pain and she had several multiple climaxes. He asked her if she were okay and she screamed that she was in heaven!

“He kissed me and whispered that he will continue,” Christy smiled, “I begged him to continue!”

She told me that Orion then took another needle from the sterile wrapper and he moved to her pussy. He took her pussy lips and held them together as he pushed the needle right through her lips!

She screamed as he pushed the first needle through her lips and then the second one before finally pushing a third! Her pussy lips were held shut by three needles and he took a photograph and showed her.

“Steve, I had one needle going from right to left and two needles going from left to right and my pussy was held firmly shut by the needles,” Christy screamed, “God it felt amazing!”

“I bet it hurt,” I smiled.

“It did but it was amazing, I wanted him to put more needles in; the pain was incredible and I kept climaxing and climaxing!”

Orion told her that she will stay like that for thirty minutes and during that time; he would come and keep flicking the needles in her nipples.

Silka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Silka

Finally, after thirty minutes he carefully removed the needles from her pussy before kissing it. Her nipple needles were removed and again, he kissed her nipples.

“He couldn’t believe how brave I was Steve; he kept telling me that he was proud of me for withstanding so much punishment.”

“What did you say?” I asked.

“I told him that I love pain and he agreed that I have a high pain tolerance.”

He untied her restraints and kissed her again before whispering that he was going to penetrate her now.

“God Steve, I needed his thick cock inside me and I climaxed as soon as he entered me.”

 

She told me that Orion fucked her hard for over twenty minutes before he filled her pussy with his juice. He told her that he hadn’t cum since he fucked her at the show and that he had produced a lot of cum and her pussy should now be full!

He handed her a glass and told her to catch every drop of his cum as it oozed from her well-fucked pussy. He went to sit on a chair while she stood and collected his cum in the glass.

“Steve, the glass was over half full!” Christy smiled.

She told me that she showed Orion the glass and he called her to the chairs. She walked to where he was sitting and saw that he had placed three roses on the other chair; like the roses that he used on her during the show.

“He had placed three roses on the chair; they were about eighteen inches long and full of thorns,” Christy told me, “He told me to sit down!”

“On the roses?” I asked.

“Yes Steve, he said, sit down and I carefully sat on the roses!”

“Wow, did the thorns hurt?”

“Yes, I could feel the thorns pushing against my cheeks and Orion told me to drink the glass full of cum.”

She told me that he told her to drink the cum slowly and she took about a dozen gulps until it was all gone. He told her to lick the glass clean and she complied with his order.

“Were you still sitting on the roses?” I asked.

“Yes, Steve! And we continued to talk for a further twenty minutes with me sitting on the roses. It was incredible!”

“Wow.”

“He asked me if I had enjoyed the past three hours and I told him that I enjoyed it a lot!” Christy smiled, “I told him that I wanted and needed to do it again and often!”

She told me that Orion told her that she must come to him every other day and she agreed. He asked her if she were nervous about anything and she told him that she was nervous about having to drive home in the nude as she needed to get gas on the way home; he laughed.

She told me that he told her to stand up and he pulled the thorns from her cheeks before he got her dress and agreed that she could wear that to drive home, not her bra or thong; he would be keeping those.

“Steve, he took a pair of scissors and cut two holes about an inch and a half in the front of my dress so that my nipples would poke through and he cut a slit at the back of my dress so that a lot of my legs would also be on show.”

“Wow.”

“He told me to put the dress on and he cut the back even higher; the slit almost came to my cheeks,” Christy smiled, “He told me that I can drive home like that!”

“Wow, with your nipples showing?” I replied.

“Yes Steve, and I have to take him the gas receipt when I see him in two days time, to prove that I stopped to get gas!”

“Did you get gas on the way home?”

“Yes, I chose a gas station that had no customers, but by the time that I had finished, three other cars were there and I got a lot of looks!”

“The three other customers, were they guys?”

“Yes Steve and one were at the next pump to mine, he saw my nipples and he spoke to me,” Christy smiled, “He chatted about what a beautiful day it was.”

“Oh, so he saw your nipples.”

“Yes, Steve and probably my cheeks, the split in my dress was very revealing!”

“Did the roses cause your cheeks to bleed?” I asked.

“No, neither did the needles in my nipples or pussy; all they brought me was beautiful pain.”

“And you have to go back to him in two days?”

“Yes Steve, I have to go to him every two days, I can’t wait!”

“What does Greg think about it?” I asked.

“Greg likes the idea; he told me that he wants Orion to mark me when he whips me!”

I shot my load into her hand and she offered it to me and I licked it all before we snuggled for a further thirty minutes. She got off the bed and kissed me and told me that she needs to get back to Greg.

“You mean, you have to get back to your husband!” I shouted, “Your husband!”

“Oh, sorry, yes I mean that I have to get back to my husband! Sorry, Steve, I keep forgetting.”

 

She left me and I showered and stayed in the nude for the rest of the evening; I worked myself off again when I went to bed and licked my own hand clean.

Greg was already at the office when I got there the following day and I asked where Christy was?

“She has gone into town to buy more lingerie,” Greg smiled, “If she has to go to Orion’s every other day, she will need a lot of lingerie!”

We all laughed, “And dresses!” I shouted.

Christy arrived at the office about eleven thirty and she kissed everyone before showing Greg her new lingerie. She had bought a dozen, bra, and thong sets and four more sexy dresses.

I joined Greg and Christy for dinner that evening and Greg called Orion to tell him that he can mark Christy when she goes to him tomorrow: that gave me yet another erection. That night, I worked myself off twice to the thoughts of my wife being tied and whipped and I wished that I could see it happening.

Christy came to the office before she went to Orion’s the following day. She wore a short red cotton dress and she looked amazing and Greg asked her what color bra, and thong she had on; she lifted her dress to show him and the guys that she was wearing a new pink thong.

“My bra matches this,” Christy smiled, “I probably won't be wearing them when I leave Orion’s.”

She kissed everybody before she left at one thirty and I knew that I would have to wait until that evening to hear of her latest adventure; it was just after seven thirty that she came over to me. She kissed me deeply and told me to get into bed; she would work my tiny dick as she told me about her afternoon.

She was wearing a tee shirt and skirt and no bra! Her nipples looked even more pronounced today than usual. I got into bed and she came and laid on the top cover before pushing her hand down and onto my tiny dick.

“Did he hurt you?” I asked.

“Oh my God Steve, yes he hurt me and I have marks on my cheeks, but it was incredible!”

“Did he keep your clothes?”

“He kept my bra, and thong, I knew that he would!”

She explained how her afternoon went; she started off by telling me that he kissed her when she arrived and after they had a cup of coffee, he escorted her to the stage room. As soon as she entered the room, she unzipped her dress and handed it to him. Her bra and thong followed and again, he told her that he would keep her sexy lingerie.

“He walked me to the chairs in front of the stage and told me to sit down,” Christy told me, “Steve, I looked at the chair and there were at least twenty thumbtacks on my seat.”

“Thumbtacks? For you to sit on?” I asked.

“Yes Steve, he said sit down and I asked, on those? He said yes on the tacks.”

“Did you?”

“Yes I did, I had to.”

“Wow, was it painful?”

“Yes, the tacks were sticking in my ass.”

She told me that Orion told her to lift her arms above her head, that way the whole of her weight would be pushing against the thumbtacks. She told me that she sat like that for over fifteen minutes while they talked before he told her to stand up and turn around; he wanted to see how many tacks actually stuck in her cheeks.

“Were any stuck in your cheeks?” I asked.

“Yes Steve, seven had stuck in me; he pulled them out and that was more painful than when I sat on them.”

“Did you like it?”

“God Steve, it was incredible and I loved it!”

She told me that he told her to walk to the stage and stand by the table, she did as she was told and he then placed five roses on the table and he lifted her up and sat her on them. The thorns again dug into her cheeks.

“I bet that was painful,” I asked.

“It was Steve but it was amazing.”

She told me that he tied her hands above her head and tied them to a ring above her. He unclipped her nipple bars and removed them before removing her clit ring and she climaxed again.

She explained that he took two small clamp things and put her right nipple in one of them; he tightened the clamp and squashed her nipple.

She told me that he continued to tighten the clamp until she screamed with pain; he moved to her left nipple and did the same to that.

“The clamps were so tight Steve and he kept tightening them another quarter turn; it was incredible.”

“Wow, very painful?”

“Very painful, but I loved it,” Christy smiled, “Then he rubbed my clit and I climaxed again and again.”

“You were still sitting in the roses and the clamps were on your nipples?”

“Yes, and his finger was teasing my clit’ it was insane! And he kept turning the screw on the nipple clamps; my nipples were squashed so tightly.”

She told me that he left the clamps on her nipples when he hoisted her up and off the bed of roses. She was now suspended by her arms and about eighteen inches off the floor. He used his hand to spank her pussy before he took the riding crop and gave her ass three sharp strokes. She told me that she screamed as he whipped her cheeks and he reminded her of the safe word.

“I shouted that I was fine and he must continue,” Christy said, “so he gave my cheeks three more strokes with the riding crop!”

“Did he mark your ass?”

“Wait, I have more to tell you.”

She continued. Orion then moved the roses from the table and lowered her back down; he tied her to the table like he did the other day; the only difference was that today her nipples were clamped tightly.

“He told me to open my mouth and he pushed his cock in and I sucked his cock for a few minutes,” Christy smiled, “While I was sucking his cock, he would flick the clamps on my nipples.”

“Was that painful?”

“God, yes! But amazing!”

She told me that Orion then took another pack of needles and again, he pushed two through each nipple.

“While they were clamped?” I asked.

“Yes Steve, I screamed as I climaxed so hard.”

She told me that Orion took his dick from her mouth and moved to her pussy; he licked her for ten minutes before telling her that he was going to penetrate her.

“Steve, I climaxed as soon as his cock touched my pussy and he fucked me for almost thirty minutes.”

She told me that Orion filled her with his cum before sliding his dick out. He put a clamp on her pussy lips while he untied her then, he handed her a glass and told her to push his cum into it. He removed her pussy clamp and she started to fill the glass while he went to the chairs and sat down.

“The glass was again, over half full,” Christy told me.

She said that she went to the chairs and sat down in front of Orion and again, she had to sip it slowly and lick the glass clean before he removed the clamps on her nipples.

He put her nipple bars back in and her clit ring, then he handed her dress to her and she put it on and he walked her back to the study where he kissed her and told her that he would see her in two days.

“So, is your ass marked?

“It had some marks on it yes,” Christy smiled.

“Babe, can I see; I miss your body so much.

”I can’t let you see Steve, you are in denial remember.”

“Christy, I want to end the denial, I need your body.”

“You want to go back to seeing me naked and sex?”

“Yes babe, I do, I need it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am.”

“We won’t have intercourse! You know that, right?”

“I know, we will never have that, but can we go back to how it was when you were with Jason?”

Christy kissed me.

“I still belong to Greg, I am still his wife! And no intercourse!”

“Absolutely babe.”

She got off the bed and turned her back to me; I watched as she remover her skirt and I saw her thong-clad ass! I saw five red lines across her cheeks and I gasped.

“Fuck, he did whip you hard.”

She pulled her tee shirt off and finally slid her thong down and off before turning to face me and I got my first look at her naked body for over eight months. She looked amazing; her nicely trimmed pubic hairs highlighted her beautiful clit and my dick was hard in a flash.

She slid into the bed with me and we kissed as I caressed her naked tits.

“No oral sex and no intercourse,” Christy whispered, “Only touching, okay!”

“Okay babe, can I finger you?”

“No Steve, only my husband can do that, you can only touch; your finger, tongue or cock, never enters me!”

“Okay babe, can you suck me?”

“No, no oral sex at all between us, only touching.”

“I understand babe, thank you.”

“And, I am still Greg’s!”

“Yes, you must belong to Greg!” I replied.

“And, you won’t be seeing me with my legs open or intimately.”

“I understand babe, just naked.”

“Yes, just like this and don’t expect it every day!’

We stayed like that for almost an hour as I caressed every inch of her naked body before she got dressed and kissed me and went back to Greg, who she would still be living with for a further two weeks.

 

Published 
Written by stevek1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments