Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude In Public

"Sally Gets Naked For N.Y."

17
6 Comments 6
6.1k Views 6.1k
875 words 875 words

Passing by our local photoshop I was called in by the owner. Karen asked me if I would have my wife give her a call. Sally and Karen have known each other for a while and have a slightly complicated relationship. Sally called her that evening and after an hour-long call filled me in on Karen's reason for the request.

Karen, a professional photographer, had shown her work in several local galleries and saw her fashion work published in women's magazines. She proposed a photoshoot that would be artistic with a possible commercial angle. Her idea was to have Sally pose nude in various public indoor and outdoor spaces around New York. It sounded crazy but Sally was intrigued. For as long as she could remember she loved being naked and being looked at, being photographed was even better. 

Karen's plan involved an early departure, around three-thirty AM, ensuring that the indoor work could be accomplished with minimal concern for bystanders. She would start with a subway ride to Grand Central Terminal and later on to Central Park shooting all along the way. Karen also dangled the thought that her ad agency contacts might view Sally as a potential model. Sally, thirty-two, still had the body of a teenager. She was tall and slender with small breasts, long legs, and, as I observed, the ass that launched a thousand ships. Shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and ivory white skin made her a world-class package. 

After some thought and discussion, she decided to do it if I could come along to provide a measure of safety for something that could get risky. Arriving at Karen's shop around three AM Sunday we prepared. She brought along a trenchcoat and a pair of come fuck me slingback heels. Sally, wearing only a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt quickly undressed. Donning the flats she put the clothing items, along with the heels in a bag that I was to carry. She looked great.

A cool spring morning, we walked the several blocks to the subway, and once below Karen indicated it was time to begin. Exchanging her flats for heels and handing me her coat Sally posed at the ticket machine and turnstile. The station, appearing to be empty, allowed Karen to pose Sally on the stairs and on the platform. On the seated shots she had her open her legs a bit for a more erotic, eye-catching look. The station janitor looked on with approval.

When the train finally came it appeared to be almost empty, at most there were a handful of passengers in each car. Our car had a couple of late-night party goers, some shift workers, and the conductor. Handing me her coat we exchanged footwear as she put her heels back on. With an appreciative, if sleepy audience, Karen posed Sally in a number of elegant and sexy poses, seated and standing. Being careful Karen made it quick to avoid any uncomfortable possibilities. For her part, Sally loved the danger and shamelessness of being naked in front of strangers in a public place. 

EmiElie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiElie

The cavernous Grand Central was also almost empty when we arrived. Approaching a newsstand Karen explained what she wanted to do and asked the turbaned proprietor if it was okay. Looking at Sally he agreed, rapt as she removed her coat, he was in for a real treat. Several shots later we moved on to the main area of the station. Some more quick poses at the information kiosk and pretend nude ticket buying and the show for the now expanding audience was over.

The sun was coming up as we walked up Fifth Avenue to Central Park. Coat off and coat on as Sally posed in front of various upscale merchants including Tiffany's. Coat off again a great shot was Sally sitting in a hansom, horse-drawn cab whip in hand. Into the now busy park, Karen finished up as her concern with spectators grew.

Piling into a cab we all agreed it was a fun, exciting, naughty day. When Karen mentioned that it was all black and white photography I was more than eager to see the finished product. Looking over I noticed that Karen had moved her hand under the coat and between Sally's legs. As they kissed she unbuttoned Sally's coat and leaned into her chest and kissed her now erect nipples. They continued this way until we arrived back at Karen's shop.

While I fiddled with the coffee maker in the nearby kitchen area Karen removed Sally's coat and began undressing herself. Tumbling down to a nearby rug they were both naked and wrapped in each other's arms. Sally, on her back with knees in the air,  was moaning as she pulled Karen's face into her now soaking pussy. Trading places Sally was deep into Karen as she repositioned herself into a sixty-nine mode. There are very few things in life that excite me more than watching women make love. It always seems to start off gently and lovingly moving on to a passionate absolute raw sexuality.

After the ladies disengaged and we prepared to head home Karen asked Sally if she was up for a ride on the Staten Island Ferry, Sally's response was "anytime."

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments